NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Nice Cats lmao

I'm certain that that pic has been photoshoped to the hills.

Seriously.

And those idiots on twitter are doing a whole "#getbettertrentreznor" bullshit thing but more like "#Trentshouldhaveretiredalongtimeago"
emryn
Wannabe Rocker

Post by emryn »

misanthropia wrote:^^^thanks, BC81, I've always loved that pic.

I'm not sure if this has been posted- if so, please ignore my dumbass comment :mrgreen: : http://i37.tinypic.com/245gca0.jpg
1) Right foot - Does she have foot herpes or something? wtf?
2) Left boob - What's the deal with the different colour weird angular flesh flap thing under the boob? Looks like a pair of those fakies guys wear to be funny. Oh.... U R lulz Q!

On another note, I think I'm gonna vom.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Cashmere wrote:That scar on her belly looks more like a hairline from the belly button to the vag. (the kind guys have...)
That's what I thought too, it looks like a treasure trail! Although in her case, it's more like a trash trail :)
emryn wrote:On another note, I think I'm gonna vom.
Which is exactly why I didn't post the actual pic in here- I'm not that cruel :lol:
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Cashmere wrote:
cathousebabe wrote:

I'm not sure if this has been posted- if so, please ignore my dumbass comment :mrgreen: : http://i37.tinypic.com/245gca0.jpg

Her face looks so different here. Definitely seems to have had a nose job or two, and it looks like Sludger was right about the nip color :lol:
She looks like she has a scar on her abdomen. Surely they would have airbrushed that.

Ok now Pink Trent is passing around a YouTube clip of Hitler being pissed cause the show was cancled. It's the same clip that was used a while ago that was hilarious about him marrying Q. fucking rip off.
Does this Pink Trent have any "followers" except NIN people? I never heard of him until he started to get really loud with his trent loving. Is he a legit gossip hound or a wannabe cause his website just lists gossip from gossip mags, the AP, or PR Newswire.

I agree she has had at least 2 nose jobs because too much would need to be cut off, which would collapse the nose (aka Michael Jackson). That scar on her belly looks more like a hairline from the belly button to the vag. (the kind guys have...). Oh, and the constant focus on her nails is a bore.
At the risk of sounding dumb, who is this failure Pink Trent? What board does he post on?
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
Sure
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Sure »

Classy little note alone with that greasy pic of her.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...PLEASE, let one of those two be STERILE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mrs. Trent Reznor, direct from Accessory Wives-r-Us.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

emryn wrote: 1) Right foot - Does she have foot herpes or something? wtf?
Maybe that's why the concert was canceled- it's the Hoof & Mouth disease she passed on to Ternt!

@warmleatherette (wildebeest! LOL- and you always get me with the AUF water buffalo thing too :lol:)
And he has those damn hobbit feet- gawd help the offspring if they spawn, the poor fuckers will have a hell of a time finding shoes to fit those flippers.
xelectricbloomx
Music Fan

Post by xelectricbloomx »

That pic is from her Playboy shoot - more pics here:

http://www.playboy.com/articles/babes-m ... index.html

They are clearly airbrushed up the wazoo.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

xelectricbloomx wrote:That pic is from her Playboy shoot - more pics here:

http://www.playboy.com/articles/babes-m ... index.html

They are clearly airbrushed up the wazoo.
Ok, I showed these pics to one of my friends, who is one of the sweetest people on the planet, and the first words out of her mouth was, "She is disgusting." WTF? Is she trying to be an "avant garde" amputee in that pic? What a nasty ho. I should sue Playboy for PTSD.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol:

"Corseted By God" LMAO
I swear....the jokes have written themselves for these two Idiots from the beginning.

LMAO Leatherette....what in the hell is going on with that clubbed foot in the pic??? Looks like one of those cans of biscuits exploded.

Pink Trent AKA Pink Taint Licker is such an annoying little fake ass hipster. Can't stand him, or anyone else he Tweets to...and I love how he's all over Tamar, or "Tambar" as a friend calls her.......he is probably gonna be hiding in Trent's house trying to sniff his day old underwear that DQ---AKA, "the hired help/maid"--hasn't washed yet.

dustbunny wrote:
Ok, I showed these pics to one of my friends, who is one of the sweetest people on the planet, and the first words out of her mouth was, "She is disgusting." WTF? Is she trying to be an "avant garde" amputee in that pic? What a nasty ho. I should sue Playboy for PTSD.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Her face looks so different here. Definitely seems to have had a nose job or two, and it looks like Sludger was right about the nip color :lol:

babe of the month?? who the fuck considers her a babe? do they mean pig?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Wikkedsyn wrote: babe of the month?? who the fuck considers her a babe? do they mean pig?

okay, okay- I promise, no more pics tonight. lol.

btw- it's too bad there's no asthma inhaler icon, because between the amputee/PTSD & exploded biscuit foot remarks, I'm wheezing over here!
Love_heals
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by Love_heals »

He's painted himself into a corner. He can't win no matter how he plays this out. He's stubborn and would rather DIE than not win his current imaginary fight against the known universe. No wonder he's feeling sick.

I don't know what the fuck happened to him over the past several months, but I personally don't believe the Q instigated anything. I think she jumped on board a runaway train and is suffering the consequences. Ha. Ha. Ha.

Breakdown? Relapse? Manic episode? Diarrhea of the mouth and keyboard that revealed the batshit crazy x infinity that was always there? Who the hell knows. The only question now is how hard he'll crash.

Too bad, really. Another massive talent laid to waste by egomania and stupidity (IMO).

Oh, and hi, I've been enjoying reading this board, it brings back memories of past lives. 8)
Love_heals

Post by Love_heals »

And I love the kitty pic (especially Hitler, on the right).
Last edited by Love_heals on Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Love_heals wrote:And I love the kitty pic (especially Hitler, on the right).
That would be a Kitler! http://www.catsthatlooklikehitler.com :lol:

(And, welcome to Uncle Gothy's crazy train fuckery!)
Love_heals

Post by Love_heals »

RiceCakes wrote:I bet that Trent misinterprets all this hostility towards him and Queen as people wanting him when its not really about him but more of who the hell do you think you are.
Ya know - I just can't seem to work up hostility at this point, I can't get past "WTF WTF WTF WTFuckityF?!?!?" I suspect this all started with some grandiose plot in the vast, upside-down wasteland known as "Trent's brain" to accomplish some feat of greatness that would astound all us mere mortals and show us a thing or two, and it went downhill from there.

I'm baffled. Baffled, and offended. She's the very definition of "offensive", and he would be too if he weren't so pathetic now.

To think I once held this guy in the highest esteem as an artist, and he even seemed really smart and articulate, and somewhat aware, even evolved.

Until he started yapping and never STFU since. Talk about a letdown.

misanthropia! That "Kitler" site is fucking hilarious! LMAO
smittenkitten666
Wannabe Rocker

Post by smittenkitten666 »

Re the pix posted earlier - the hairline scar that you refer to looks like the linea nigra (black line). It is very common, and is caused by your hormones affecting your skin tone during pregnancy... just a thought...

Thought no 2 - could "girlunderwater" have got the name from NIN lyrics to Lights in the Sky -

"Watching you drown,
I’ll follow you down,
And I am here right beside you..."

I don't think you've had MQ talking to you.
The comments were too articulate, too eloquent.

I think you've had TR trying to stir you up...
Love_heals

Post by Love_heals »

RiceCakes wrote:
Love_heals wrote:
feat of greatness that would astound all us mere mortals and show us a thing or two, and it went downhill from there.
Like give an example of what feat of greatness you expected Trent to do to impress all of us and that no one has ever seen before. Like he could do the impossible or something that didn't have anything to do with music. Like what????Love to hear what you say.

I didn't expect anything, and I have no idea what he was or is setting out to prove. The giant chip on his shoulder is saying that he wants to stick it to someone, hell, the things he's been saying and posting are aggro and he's on the offensive almost all the time. He alludes to social experiments and ARGs and appears to wholeheartedly believe that he can will the outcome of whatever he undertakes.

So to reiterate - I'm baffled.
smittenkitten666
Wannabe Rocker

THESE QUOTES -
"Marc Jacobs darlings. So cheap, even some of you could afford them. Eat your hearts out loves."

"Photobooth on the Mac flips photos. Sorry girls, wedding is still happening."

"What can I say, ladies? I'm popular and frequently imitated. "

"I enjoy the Ladies of the Sludge even despite the fact that they don't seem to have any facts at all. For a couple of days they thought that mental case with the bad poetry and frantic tweets was carrying on an illicit affair and pregnant. They're fucking gullible. I say that with love."

"Darling, much like many of your other half-baked conspiracy theories, you're wrong. S'ok. It's almost endearing, how off you ladies are, again and again and again. I'm sure someone will check the IP addys and we'll get another "oops", but no offense taken and no apology needed."

"I say you should stop filtering, love. Go back to those rambling, unending screeds. You remember those. Fifteen uninterrupted paragraphs of garbage in six different colors without so much as a line break between them. Everyone here was enjoying those so very much."

When women want to insult, they go straight for the throat.
When MEN want to insult, they try to inflict damage by attacking women's femininity.

The words highlighted here have been used very deliberately in an attempt to belittle, demean, disparage and display HIS contempt.

Don't think these tactics are going to work here tho'... you lot don't seem easily scared...

The smart money seems to be on a trip to re-hab in the next six months.
This will be followed by media interviews dismissing everything that happened as unfortunate and regrettable.
Followed by going back to the day job & releasing under the name Trent Reznor, instead of NIN.

For a 12 stepper, he seems oblivious to humility. Maybe he missed a step?
coolkiddie
Taking Music Lessons

Post by coolkiddie »

smittenkitten666 wrote:Re the pix posted earlier - the hairline scar that you refer to looks like the linea nigra (black line). It is very common, and is caused by your hormones affecting your skin tone during pregnancy... just a thought...

Thought no 2 - could "girlunderwater" have got the name from NIN lyrics to Lights in the Sky -

"Watching you drown,
I’ll follow you down,
And I am here right beside you..."

I don't think you've had MQ talking to you.
The comments were too articulate, too eloquent.

I think you've had TR trying to stir you up...
:shock: Do you think she was pregnant in that photo? Did we ever ask/look around for HairyQueen's kids? Of course, GirlUnderWater got her nym from all of Fluffy's songs about women drowning. :lol: I don't know which is has more fuckery & lulz: Fluffy's marriage to HairyQueen or his musical pairing with HairyQueen/Ping Pong. Cheezy. :o I also thought the Gary Numan pairing was cheezy too. :? I wanna see a Blue Reznor in Hawaii, I think it might happen after the HairyQueen divorce. At least we will get rhinestones as accents, which could be kool. :wink:
coolkiddie
Taking Music Lessons

Post by coolkiddie »

cathousebabe wrote:Ok now pink Trent is sending twitters stating they are rescheduling the cancled show because he talked to the box office lady even though under tour on nin.com it says they will be imbursing ticket holders. This dude needs to brush up on his journalism skills. I seriously doubt they reschedule that show. Let's call the box office lady for info! What a douche. I thought he and Rez were BFF's why doesn't he just ask him? :D
:roll: I can't stand Pink Trent! :twisted:
smittenkitten666
Wannabe Rocker

coolkiddie wrote:
smittenkitten666 wrote:Re the pix posted earlier - the hairline scar that you refer to looks like the linea nigra (black line). It is very common, and is caused by your hormones affecting your skin tone during pregnancy... just a thought...

:shock: Do you think she was pregnant in that photo? Did we ever ask/look around for HairyQueen's kids? Of course, GirlUnderWater got her nym from all of Fluffy's songs about women drowning. :lol: I don't know which is has more fuckery & lulz: Fluffy's marriage to HairyQueen or his musical pairing with HairyQueen/Ping Pong. Cheezy. :o I also thought the Gary Numan pairing was cheezy too. :? I wanna see a Blue Reznor in Hawaii, I think it might happen after the HairyQueen divorce. At least we will get rhinestones as accents, which could be kool. :wink:
N.B. The Linea nigra is the dark line that runs from your navel to your pubic bone. It sometimes fades after pregnancy, but NOT ALWAYS. Some women keep this faint line LONG after pregnancy...
And not all pregnancies go to full term. just saying...
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Q is a person of color, and that line is very common.....you don't have to be pregnant to have a very visible one when you are a person of color.

Exactly Cathouse.

Trent is not on illegal drugs or drinking. He's been pulling fuckery to make people believe certain shit in order to bring more controversy. If people think you're acting crazy and on drugs, they will come out to see you even quicker because they believe they're gonna possibly "see you for the last time and the BIG wave goodbye" or just to see you possibly act a Fool on stage..it's human nature. No midlife crisis either.....this is a PR Fuckery Crisis...you best believe he's got everything thought out and the only person who is gonna lose will be LadyBoy.....I hope she goes and gets a shit load of salsa while it's on sale at CostCo.....and tries to hustle a few complimentary cupcakes from Sprinkles off of Goth Uncle's name. She needs to talk to Charlie Clouser about how shit ends when you THINK you've got some sort of agreement with TR....dumpster anyone?? Hide those dogs TR.....this Bitch has crazy eyes.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

smittenkitten666 wrote:THESE QUOTES -
"Marc Jacobs darlings. So cheap, even some of you could afford them. Eat your hearts out loves."

"Photobooth on the Mac flips photos. Sorry girls, wedding is still happening."

"What can I say, ladies? I'm popular and frequently imitated. "

"I enjoy the Ladies of the Sludge even despite the fact that they don't seem to have any facts at all. For a couple of days they thought that mental case with the bad poetry and frantic tweets was carrying on an illicit affair and pregnant. They're fucking gullible. I say that with love."

"Darling, much like many of your other half-baked conspiracy theories, you're wrong. S'ok. It's almost endearing, how off you ladies are, again and again and again. I'm sure someone will check the IP addys and we'll get another "oops", but no offense taken and no apology needed."

"I say you should stop filtering, love. Go back to those rambling, unending screeds. You remember those. Fifteen uninterrupted paragraphs of garbage in six different colors without so much as a line break between them. Everyone here was enjoying those so very much."

When women want to insult, they go straight for the throat.
When MEN want to insult, they try to inflict damage by attacking women's femininity.

The words highlighted here have been used very deliberately in an attempt to belittle, demean, disparage and display HIS contempt.

Don't think these tactics are going to work here tho'... you lot don't seem easily scared...

The smart money seems to be on a trip to re-hab in the next six months.
This will be followed by media interviews dismissing everything that happened as unfortunate and regrettable.
Followed by going back to the day job & releasing under the name Trent Reznor, instead of NIN.

For a 12 stepper, he seems oblivious to humility. Maybe he missed a step?
Sounds like Marodi.. she is famous on cult.com for all her "ladies", "love", "darling".. oh and instead of *kisses* it's *smooches*.
we all saw that plump on here before, and she openly admits she is..wouldn't surprise me if her and the other bigfuckingtitties crew are creating accounts on here to talk shit about us.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

cathousebabe wrote:
Wikkedsyn wrote: Sounds like Marodi.. she is famous on cult.com for all her "ladies", "love", "darling".. oh and instead of *kisses* it's *smooches*.
we all saw that plump on here before, and she openly admits she is..wouldn't surprise me if her and the other bigfuckingtitties crew are creating accounts on here to talk shit about us.
See I was wondering what's up with the new nym's too.
Let's see we haven't heard from:

GirlUnderwater
Filamina
Amouthfullofsin220
Under500
DingDong

Wow troll city.
I still can't believe they made a tee shirt for the BFT crew. Weren't those tee shirts supposed to help fund the fan made DVD of the LITS tour? Did they ever finish that?

Good questions. Not sure whatever happened to it.
I guess, some of them have kids they need to feed more, OR they spent all the money on the rest of the Wave Goodbye tour.
Either way, they are just disgusting plump fans who will drink any sort of kool-aid that Fluffy dishes out. They are sad excuses for women. They can't think for themselves, they support a very well documented abuser and shallow person.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

There were some pretty intelligent comments made in the last 24 hours.

Girlunderwater could very well be Marodi, but whoever it is sounds more intelligent than her :shock: . Go figure. I don't know whether it could be the Big Ego himself - his insults seem to be limited to some variant of "suck it" or "eat me" with a "cunt" or a "fuck" thrown in for good measure,but who knows? It's a mad mad world.

P.S. - welcome Love_heals, SmittenKitten666.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Dr.Rockso
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Dr.Rockso »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:There were some pretty intelligent comments made in the last 24 hours.

Girlunderwater could very well be Marodi, but whoever it is sounds more intelligent than her :shock: . Go figure. I don't know whether it could be the Big Ego himself - his insults seem to be limited to some variant of "suck it" or "eat me" with a "cunt" or a "fuck" thrown in for good measure,but who knows? It's a mad mad world.

Oh yeah GirlUnderwater is totally Trent...
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Exactly, and why the fuck are you an old ass woman wearing a "Big Fucking Titties" t-shirt anyway?? It's lame and it's disgusting....Bitch you've got kids, go be a role model. I HATE them.......crazy ass fat horse caretakers, and wacky ass nurses.
Wikkedsyn wrote:

Good questions. Not sure whatever happened to it.
I guess, some of them have kids they need to feed more, OR they spent all the money on the rest of the Wave Goodbye tour.
Either way, they are just disgusting plump fans who will drink any sort of kool-aid that Fluffy dishes out. They are sad excuses for women. They can't think for themselves, they support a very well documented abuser and shallow person.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Dr.Rockso wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:There were some pretty intelligent comments made in the last 24 hours.

Oh yeah GirlUnderwater is totally Trent...

:roll: Critical reading skills are very useful...even in a messageboard. :roll:

Someone had mentioned their belief that it could be Trent...I personally don't think so, but I also don't think it's Marodi. I also left an out, because in this crazy situation, goodness knows who's who and what's what.

That is all.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
GirlUnderwater
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by GirlUnderwater »

It's too quiet around here. You lovelies don't have any more cracked out conspiracy theories about the rescheduled shows? Phantom pregnancies? The TMZ article?

I feel like we need to ramp up the crazy.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Very interesting.......never even crossed my mind, but you bring up a very good point. Remember how he had the nerve to announce his "final" shows during MJ's memorial service at the beginning of July. He's a trip.......and I put nothing past him. Look at all the fuckery he's pulled just since April.

Go play in traffic GIRLUPMYASS. The TMZ article was lame, very much like yourself.

warmleatherette wrote:I wonder if TR aka Goth Uncle McFluffy Cancelled his performance because one he's old, tired, dehydrated, and got the sniffles and two because not many people (celebrities) were going to attend his show b/c of MJ's actual burial and DJAM's burial and funeral occurred on the same day/night as his performance.
Especially since DJAM is well known in the area and sadly had a drug problem which caused his death.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS