NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Wikkedsyn »

LonelyGirl wrote:they posted an updated article about the cancellations
http://www.tmz.com/2009/09/04/trent-rez ... ls-doctor/

Mew, getting their 15 mins of fame

http://www.spinner.ca/2009/09/02/mew-ho ... ve-goodbye
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Love_heals wrote:For the record, I give zero thought to any of this IRL. My visits to this thread (and links posted in it), and the occasional conversation with a couple of friends who are also wondering in what alternate universe TR has landed, are the only playtime I devote to the ongoing drama.

Why it's compelling enough for me to give up even this much time for it is the question...it kinda worries me, actually...maybe I need something else to be alarmed by now that Cheney and Rove aren't speeding us toward Armageddon. Yeah, that's it. That's the ticket!
I agree. I will admit that if anyone irl knew that I was spending any time in a thread like this eyebrows would be raised...they don't even know that I listen to NIN, or any rock music in general - they think me a hardcore electronica snob. (and no, not techno, electronica)

The strange theories are the best fun of all. It's like a crazy, fun game of Clue. I know that some of you want this to be a completely sane and sober commentary on what's happening in TR's head, but that would be too much to ask, because he's not completely sane himself. That display of humanity, that soft underbelly seems wicked fun for some to tear into. I don't enjoy it myself, but it's a free country. He's setting himself up to get knocked down, and none of us may ever figure out why he's such a masochist - believing in people's inborn "goodwill" will usually get you hurt. Seriously.

The fact is, only the spoon that's stirring the pot knows exactly what's in it. None of us know exactly what's going on in his head, nor will we know unless he shares. His nature has dictated thus far that he can't stay away, so he might eventually spill, if only for spite (athough all he'll get from people is false sympathy or laughter) . I hope as soon as the tour is over he forgets he ever had interwebz, but it's too much to ask, isn't it?

>singing< He's go-o-oing to the chapel and he's/go-onna get ma-a-arried....
warmleatherette wrote: Fluffy need to stop using the program newnownext on logo for opening act potentials.
:shock: :mrgreen: What can we say, gay is in, baby!

Did You Know:

MJ was a huge fan to TDS, he would rave about it to people, and he used to listen to it during downtime in the studio?
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
snarky0
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by snarky0 »

playing around, this matches RR if you just crop the left side :wink:

amouthfulofsin220

Quote from NIN.com:
I came out to LA for a week.
I lost my home and so much more because of this trip.

And thankfully I get my NIN fix at the Echoplex.
Thank you Trent for making it happen!
This might be one of the reasons he's so unrealistically, unmanageably proud. I felt terrible when I read this...is he really that important?!? A man who would just as soon laugh at her as look at her? She needs sense shook into her.

*facepalm*
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

amouthfulofsin220

Well, I hope it's some sick joke, because if not, that's just tragic.

I will say it again - why would they fuck with teh_krazees? I mean, don't they have fabulous, remarkable star studded lust encrusted lives to live? It just doesn't make sense to me.

'Member that old computer game Lemmings? Sometimes it seems he likens the rabble to those stupid little creatures, leading them here and there and watching them boil in lava or fall into a precipice and cackling. It's off-putting that he would find entertainment in it, and after nearly a decade of doing that to people (mainly women) on the 'net, it begs the question of what his damage is.

Is he that insecure?

BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Quote from NIN.com:

This might be one of the reasons he's so unrealistically, unmanageably proud. I felt terrible when I read this...is he really that important?!? A man who would just as soon laugh at her as look at her? She needs sense shook into her.

*facepalm*
wow that's just fucking scary. Losing your home for NIN ? My god
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

[No,unfortunatly this is a typical story. People have lost jobs,husbands etc because of NIN

The fans are fucking insane

quote="Cashmere"]

*facepalm*

For the record, I don't believe all the posts on CULT.com. I think TR/Rob/Tamara/Brett/etc. have fake accounts and write fake fan posts & concert reviews - seriously. During the LITS tour I went to a show and I swear, there was about 1,000 - 1,500 people there mostly guys in the pit. I don't think he has grown his fanbase over the years. Also, if you remember the Kerrang! article at the being of the tour (where the journalist goes to TR's house and sees the cupcakes, etc.) = ALL FAKE. The timing of what was stated in that article did not match up with the tweets from TR & MQ. Kerrang! has always sucked on fluffy's dick.[/quote]
Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

No,unfortunatly this is a typical story. People have lost jobs,husbands etc because of NIN

The fans are fucking insane

Cashmere wrote:

*facepalm*

For the record, I don't believe all the posts on CULT.com. I think TR/Rob/Tamara/Brett/etc. have fake accounts and write fake fan posts & concert reviews - seriously. During the LITS tour I went to a show and I swear, there was about 1,000 - 1,500 people there mostly guys in the pit. I don't think he has grown his fanbase over the years. Also, if you remember the Kerrang! article at the being of the tour (where the journalist goes to TR's house and sees the cupcakes, etc.) = ALL FAKE. The timing of what was stated in that article did not match up with the tweets from TR & MQ. Kerrang! has always sucked on fluffy's dick.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:I agree. I will admit that if anyone irl knew that I was spending any time in a thread like this eyebrows would be raised...they don't even know that I listen to NIN, or any rock music in general - they think me a hardcore electronica snob. (and no, not techno, electronica)

The strange theories are the best fun of all. It's like a crazy, fun game of Clue.
If you had a "Clue", you'd realize your story doesn't make sense, since there is no way you would have registered at Metal Sludge to begin with if you were into "electronica" (a genre that doesn't even exist anymore).

You are such a loser.
amouthfulofsin220

Lydia wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:I agree. I will admit that if anyone irl knew that I was spending any time in a thread like this eyebrows would be raised...they don't even know that I listen to NIN, or any rock music in general - they think me a hardcore electronica snob. (and no, not techno, electronica)

The strange theories are the best fun of all. It's like a crazy, fun game of Clue.
If you had a "Clue", you'd realize your story doesn't make sense, since there is no way you would have registered at Metal Sludge to begin with if you were into "electronica" (a genre that doesn't even exist anymore).

You are such a loser.
:roll: >blows big raspberry< :roll:

Nope, it's alive and well, just not mainstream...and I love it.

And I already explained the circumstances around my signing up here, I won't repeat myself.

What, you can't be into more than one musical genre? Tsk Tsk, your life must be quite boring and one dimensional. You remind of Cherokee, who said I shouldn't post here because I wasn't middle aged yet...dumbassed insults for people who just want to purposefully stir up shit.

Anyways...
Truth be told, if these fuckers are losing their homes and have children, then Job and Family Services need to called and their asses reported.
I actually agree with you. Honestly, I would hope people so dense don't procreate.

coolkiddie
Taking Music Lessons

Post by coolkiddie »

warmleatherette wrote:Truth be told, if these fuckers are losing their homes and have children, then Job and Family Services need to called and their asses reported.
Please call Family Services asap cause these fuckers need to be locked up. :evil:
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

warmleatherette wrote:BWWHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Why waste your time with MSOL, Lydia unless you know its self limiting and you want to entertain yourself I'm not mad at cha.
Truth is, I couldn't pass up the "Clue" comment. :wink:
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

:lol:
GAY
:lol:
Cashmere wrote: I agree with the Ex- NIN/TR fan. I read on a YouTube video comment that Trent always sticks out his butt dramatically so that people can get photo. It's true about the same rehearsed moves and the 20 year old songs.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

bronzecookie81 wrote:Ok, who has the inner strength to watch this and NOT throw the fuck up?? All of his sheep need to do a mass suicide......I swear. THESE are the mutherfuckers Trent needs to be afraid of.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-eUNdbUxNk
Stop, no seriously, stop...I couldn't watch the whole thing. Are these fuckers on angel dust? Seriously, posing with the fucking manbeast and shit. Incredible.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

misanthropia wrote:Okay- I've had kind of a bad day and needed to giggle. This is what I imagine it might sound like when Fluffy and Manqueen put their tambourines together- I present to you:

Mr. & Mrs. Self-Destruct, by Nine Inch Failed

Trent:

I put the cupcakes in your hand
('cuz I control you)
I got you kicked out of your band
('cuz I control you)
Don't want the sex that you provide
('cuz I abhor you)
I see your face, I try to hide
('cuz I abhor you)

Brett takes you where you want to go!
Then you blow him, 'cuz you're a 'ho!
Look like a drag queen, all used up
And now you'll make me self-destruct

Q:

I blast your business loud and clear
(give me your AMEX)
Then just get high and drink your beer
(give me your AMEX)
You think it's love, you're so naive
(give me your AMEX)
Just buy me shoes and a new weave
(give me your AMEX)

I tuck it when you want to be down-low!
Then call F-10 as soon as you go!
I tweet the world each time you want to fuck
Get rid of me, old man? Good luck!

You let me do this to you
(I am an asshole)
You let me do this to you
(I am an asshole)

The Big Fuckin' Titty Committee:

We are the fans you can't sustain
We did what you said, we had no brain
We are the heffers from which you run
Still bought your CDs, every one

Master, just tell us where to go!
You have all we need to know!
We'll line up in alleys, sleep in the rain
Pay $1K to ride your crazy train

Citrine? Or anyone else- feel free to work your magic with this, it's just a quick first draft...
No edits needed, this is EPIC! I say we send it to him as our own "Wave Goodbye" present. :twisted:
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Cashmere wrote:
blisterblue wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZvK0ep2lp4

it becomes funny from the 3rd minute but she has a cute voice
Please, she has a shitty voice. Quit making excuses for her no talent.
She's passable until she starts her caterwauling, covering her face with her jacket...what is that about?
I think Trent should branch out with a line of condoms called "Epic Fail" to accompany the "Totally Trent" line (shout out to Love_Heals, you go girl), marketed, of course, to the "petit man" (cause everthing sounds better in French!)
I envision the commercial going something like this: "When the moment's just right...to fail" (Trent fumbles with condom...finds they are all too big, until he discovers "Epic Fail," a new line of condoms for guys with dicks three inches and under...Trent smiles...Missy Elliot's "One Minute Man" plays in the background...cue announcer..."special time limited offer, free paper bag included in case your significant other looks like or is actually Maniqueen."
Last edited by dustbunny on Sat Sep 05, 2009 5:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

who the fuck would trade a husband or a house to see a concert. fucking shit 2 hrs of your life for your home or partner. for fucks sake
LonelyGirl
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LonelyGirl »

Cashmere wrote:
blisterblue wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZvK0ep2lp4

it becomes funny from the 3rd minute but she has a cute voice
Please, she has a shitty voice. Quit making excuses for her no talent.
it's no wonder his ears are bothering him. my ears are bothering me just from hearing her screeching, awful. i also just made the mistake of watching that horrors video, awful. are they trying to be the velvet underground? he used to have such great taste in music-david bowie, gary numan, now it seems that everything is going downhill with trent