NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Lydia »

bronzecookie81 wrote:I don't think this is most likely at all......Francis was in on this shit. It's quite obvious. Hey may not have expected the Idiot to leave in this manner, this soon, but that's why he's salty......he thought he was a key player and was gonna come out with something.
The simplest explanation is usually right, which is why I do not put much stock in conspiracy theories.
bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Put stock in whatever you want. The truth in this is glaringly obvious to me.

Lydia wrote: The simplest explanation is usually right, which is why I do not put much stock in conspiracy theories.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
GirlUnderwater
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by GirlUnderwater »

I love these wacked out conspiracy theories. Engagement as a business proposal where the consideration is playing a band's songs while people trickle into a venue? Genius. Fucking genius.

Sweeties, you each deserve a gold star for that bit of brilliance.
lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

I'm sick of this indie rock garbage he keeps promoting.. it sounds like shit. Sometimes I think Trent has been sucked into LA Mentality and all this hipster bullshit.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Does it offend you ? Yeah & street sweeper social club were fucking awesome. Every other opening band sucked donkey dick- health especially. As for in house music all I ever remember was LCD soundsystem & aphex twin so thankfully I was never subjected to WIG. Thank god since what I heard on myspace fucking blew too. ( lol well yeah I guess one of them did).

Girlunderwater why don't you go back to lurking. Your really boring.
Dr.Rockso
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Dr.Rockso »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:Does it offend you ? Yeah & street sweeper social club were fucking awesome. Every other opening band sucked donkey dick- health especially. As for in house music all I ever remember was LCD soundsystem & aphex twin so thankfully I was never subjected to WIG. Thank god since what I heard on myspace fucking blew too. ( lol well yeah I guess one of them did).

Girlunderwater why don't you go back to lurking. Your really boring.
SSSC was the fucking shit. Boots knows how to work a crowd and Tom burns that guitar.
A Zombie
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by A Zombie »

street sweeper is such shit.. the lead "singer" is a fuckin joke
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

I've said it once and I'll say it again......THE HORRORS SUCK DONKEY NUTS.
Seriously.....I've been looking so sideways at The Rez since he first tried pushing that shit down everyone's throats a few years ago. Grow the fuck up and go listen to Neil Young or some shit. Stop pretending to be some LA Hipster. Just be the douchebag you are and listen to shit that's actually good...or listen to it, but stop trying to make everyone believe it's good music because it sure the hell isn't.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Love_heals

Post by Love_heals »

All of what TOTALone said.

You know...knowing Trent, he's probably just playing with throwing outrageous statements out there (as in, "[fill in name of shitty band here] is awesomeness x inifinity, they're the next [fill in name of great band here]" and seeing how many dittos he gets from the Rezdroids. So just reverse it - "The Horrors and WIG suck ass from here to the outer edge of the Universe!" That's what he meant to say.

It reminds me (a lot, sadly) of all the neoCons who'll jump on board anything idiots like Limbaugh and Beck let fly from their crazy mouths and how pleased those talking heads (not to be confused with Talking Heads, David Byrne is a genius) are when they read forum content and hear callers worshipping their every insane declaration.

GU could be Mariqueen, I guess. Who the fuck cares who GU is? A hipster troll by any other name, etc.

TOTALone wrote:Man, some of you are so funny! Seriously, there is some A+ comic gems in these here 70 pages.

I'm a long time lurker on this board from way back. I'm just a nobody in a shitty city in a shiity state and the only thing I really like about NIN are these hilarious threads poking fun at a clearly egotistical blowhard. That said, there is one thing that, to me anyway, seems crystal clear among all of the conspiracies and drama: girlunderwater is Mariqueen. In all of the pages of this thread, it is possible I missed it if this information has been accepted as fact, so my apologies in advance if this has been covered.... but COME ON! hahahha! Read the responses she has made. It just seems so obvious. She's totally laughing at everyone here. She's telling you that there really isn't all of these conspiracies going on.. that the real details are almost 'boring' in compared to this DRAMA portrayed here. Doesn't that make sense??

It also seems clear that T.R. seems to have been the one who has brought most of this on himself. When an ego goes out of control, stupid things like this happen. He started this scrutiny into his personal life with his nearly 'rub your nose in it' approach with his fans. Even an old, out of touch bitch like me knows that many of TR's fans are bat shit crazy 'in love' with him etc etc. One need only look at the pics here to see how deep some of that insanity is so of course he knows they are all total nutbags. But after he has milked all the money he can out of this whole thing, now he has the fuck you attitude toward the people who 'made him what he is today' haha..... How shitty. What goes around comes around, as they say. Both M and T seem to be like the mean kids in school, making fun of the dumbfucks who weren't as cool they thought they were.
LonelyGirl

Post by LonelyGirl »

predictions- he's going to continue making outlandish statements and insulting fans and fellow artists for media attention
trent is also going to put his name on whatever he can, any type of merchandise. that software application he talked about, another iphone application, etc. anything to make money

article that came out today http://thephoenix.com/BLOGS/onthedownlo ... -quot.aspx
Powered by dollar toaster pizzas dipped in salsa and Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes!
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

GirlUnderwater wrote:I love these wacked out conspiracy theories. Engagement as a business proposal where the consideration is playing a band's songs while people trickle into a venue? Genius. Fucking genius.

Sweeties, you each deserve a gold star for that bit of brilliance.

*smooches*

now go away already
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

LonelyGirl wrote:predictions- he's going to continue making outlandish statements and insulting fans and fellow artists for media attention
trent is also going to put his name on whatever he can, any type of merchandise. that software application he talked about, another iphone application, etc. anything to make money

article that came out today http://thephoenix.com/BLOGS/onthedownlo ... -quot.aspx

You are very right! He will just say something, or do something to stay relevant! We all know that by now.
When it's too quiet, Fluffy needs to come out and say something, or act like an asshole (which is quite often).. OR get sick and cancel/reschedule shows..to be in the news and be "relevant" (in his mind only).
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

I love SSSC. Best part about the NIN/JA tour.

If GU is MQ thats hysterical.

Hey Mari.I really you and Ming-u and Ping-a get fucking deported. You are all talentless hipster wastes of space.Or I hope you get quarintined by the CDC because of your crotch crickets(Jeordie better watch out or his title of the Disease King may be taken away) God damn it woman wear some goddamned underwear.

I really hope you quit smoking,drinking,drugging,whoring or else you're baby is gonna be as fucked up as you are.

Trents gonna get tired of you and drop your ass like last weeks trash.

and hey Trent,hit the tread mill before you start to look like Billy Mays and we know how he ended up.
Love_heals

Post by Love_heals »

Yes, and it's the gratuitous nature of the disses that shows the true intention, i.e., more free publicity for Trent. He can't just talk about Iovine aggravating him, he has to include someone who's not even peripherally involved with his career OR his problems with Interscope.

What a tool (not to be confused with Tool, who've had some good songs).

LonelyGirl wrote:predictions- he's going to continue making outlandish statements and insulting fans and fellow artists for media attention

bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Well actually, this is the media stirring up shit on the basis of Trent being a habitual shit talker. He said all of this shit for the first time years ago after With Teeth was released and people were questioning the new direction he took...he then went on to say how Jimmy was constantly trying to get him to "make some beats" with Dre, Timbaland, and Pharell and how he had rejected those ideas. Fluffy has started this shit though. Always opening that big ass mouth.....not just opening the mouth, but dissing everything in his bipolar path while doing so.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
GirlUnderwater
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by GirlUnderwater »

I'm Trent! I'm Mariqueen! I'm Trent! I'm Mariqueen! It's like an endless loop of Victor/Victoria!

I love you daft bitches and your multitude of batshit theories.

Hey, maybe the happy couple is getting hitched because of the citizenship. Quick, someone call the Department of Homeland Security! Wait, wasn't she born here? Maybe I'm thinking of Manila.

There is just no end to the crazy here, is there? Luvs it!
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Maybe if we just ignore it, it will go away.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

my favorite part about SSSC was Tom Morello... Health was
"ok", but for every other opening act, I just wasn't feelin it.
Trent surely seems hipsterish. Have any of you heard Grizzly Bear?
Holy Fuck.... that music is SO bland and depressing... the horrors aren't original
and the Mew, I took a listen and I just found the singer's voice repelling. Creative artists though
GirlUnderwater
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by GirlUnderwater »

I corrected your horrendous grammar and spelling. Well, some of it, anyway. You're welcome, darling!
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I love SSSC. Best part about the NIN/JA tour.

If GU is MQ that's hysterical.

Hey Mari.I really hope you and Ming-u and Ping-a get fucking deported. You are all talentless hipster wastes of space.Or I hope you get quarantined by the CDC because of your crotch crickets(Jeordie better watch out or his title of the Disease King may be taken away). God damn it woman wear some goddamned underwear.

I really hope you quit smoking,drinking,drugging,whoring or else your baby is gonna be as fucked up as you are.

Trent's gonna get tired of you and drop your ass like last week's trash.

and hey Trent,hit the tread mill before you start to look like Billy Mays and we know how he ended up.
Hey Sludgers, maybe we can take up a collection and send this one back to school.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

See, now MQ's johns, exes, and current paramours are slowly trickling out of the woodwork just like we knew they would.
I'm sure there's lots of dirty old men with pics of her on their cellphones. Like her ex said, if you've got the cash, she's got the time.
She makes Jeordie look like a fucking prude.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

GU is not Mariqueen, Mariqueen doesn't type like that.
Love_heals

Post by Love_heals »

True that he's been slagging on Jimmy and Timba (and everybody else) for years now, but the excerpt is from the current issue of The New Yorker (September 14, 2009), so yeah, stirring the shit but only a little. Think of how many more fellow industry folk he's ripped in the meantime. I think I heard Prince crying when I drove by his place recently and all I could do was say, "Damn you, Trent! He still isn't over your insults."

Apparently the author of the article was at Terminal 5, too.

I'll bet the Q is hopping mad every time anything written since the "engagement" doesn't mention her, or at least allude to the major life-changing event that's just around the corner. (Heh.)
bronzecookie81 wrote:Well actually, this is the media stirring up shit on the basis of Trent being a habitual shit talker. He said all of this shit for the first time years ago after With Teeth was released and people were questioning the new direction he took...he then went on to say how Jimmy was constantly trying to get him to "make some beats" with Dre, Timbaland, and Pharell and how he had rejected those ideas. Fluffy has started this shit though. Always opening that big ass mouth.....not just opening the mouth, but dissing everything in his bipolar path while doing so.
Love_heals

Post by Love_heals »

lillfish wrote:GU is not Mariqueen, Mariqueen doesn't type like that.
I think I agree with this.^^

GU's writing sounds queeny, but in a different way (if you get my meaning, sweetie-darlings *kiss kiss*!).
GirlUnderwater
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by GirlUnderwater »

Well shit, girlies, make up your minds.

Don't leave me hanging like this.

I'm having an identity crisis.
Love_heals

Post by Love_heals »

Sorry, GU - you missed at least a dozen other opportunities to be a language Nazi. See if you can spot them.

On a scale of 1-10...FAIL.

GirlUnderwater wrote:I corrected your horrendous grammar and spelling. Well, some of it, anyway. You're welcome, darling!
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I love SSSC. Best part about the NIN/JA tour.

If GU is MQ that's hysterical.

Hey Mari.I really hope you and Ming-u and Ping-a get fucking deported. You are all talentless hipster wastes of space.Or I hope you get quarantined by the CDC because of your crotch crickets(Jeordie better watch out or his title of the Disease King may be taken away). God damn it woman wear some goddamned underwear.

I really hope you quit smoking,drinking,drugging,whoring or else your baby is gonna be as fucked up as you are.

Trent's gonna get tired of you and drop your ass like last week's trash.

Hey Sludgers, maybe we can take up a collection and send this one back to school.
Love_heals

Post by Love_heals »

Snagglepuss!

Now, please exit, stage right.

GirlUnderwater wrote:Well shit, girlies, make up your minds.

Don't leave me hanging like this.

I'm having an identity crisis.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Posted on The Insider, sorry if this double posts:

Trent tweeted me Happy BIrthday and asked if I was going to any of the shows. I didn't ask him to wish me happy birthday he did it becasuse he wanted and showed how much he cared for me, he just did it out of the blue. He asked if I was happy and if...if there was anything I wanted or he could do for me. He wanted to fly me out for my b-day for a concert and he said he read all my tweets. That's when you can tell a man is worth keeping.. Does he do little things like that for Q. If not, you need...That's when you can tell a man is worth keeping.. Does he do little things like that for Q. If not, you need go on your merry way because obviously Trent doens't care about you. He goes and impresses the fans he likes best, and Leo too. He calls...Trent makes in effort in trying to impress the fans he likes best. He calls those other wannabe fans names like unnatractive because he doesn't want them around, . One fan named "Trents Bebe" girl got an all-accesss backstage pass for the Eric...Fundraiser, while Mariqueen got to hang out backstage with her friends eating good food and where it was warm, while the flunkies who can't afford much in life stood outside in the cold. HAHA j/k.

Hmm, so if Trent wishes you a happy birthday and offers to fly you out to a show that makes him a keeper?
Well, damn ladies! Let's all line up for this "keeper!" :lol:
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
GirlUnderwater
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by GirlUnderwater »

Love_heals wrote:Snagglepuss!

Now, please exit, stage right.

You remind me of someone. I think it's the writing. You seem like Amouthfulofsin redux.

No bother. This place wouldn't be nearly as entertaining if some of you weren't showing up with alternate usernames.

Hugs!
lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

Jesus Christ, there is probably so much bullshit on that Insider page.
I know it would be fun to believe it, but I'm quite the skeptic on that one.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

What in the fuck?? There are some true Idiots in his fanbase. I swear.

dustbunny wrote:Posted on The Insider, sorry if this double posts:

Trent tweeted me Happy BIrthday and asked if I was going to any of the shows. I didn't ask him to wish me happy birthday he did it becasuse he wanted and showed how much he cared for me, he just did it out of the blue. He asked if I was happy and if...if there was anything I wanted or he could do for me. He wanted to fly me out for my b-day for a concert and he said he read all my tweets. That's when you can tell a man is worth keeping.. Does he do little things like that for Q. If not, you need...That's when you can tell a man is worth keeping.. Does he do little things like that for Q. If not, you need go on your merry way because obviously Trent doens't care about you. He goes and impresses the fans he likes best, and Leo too. He calls...Trent makes in effort in trying to impress the fans he likes best. He calls those other wannabe fans names like unnatractive because he doesn't want them around, . One fan named "Trents Bebe" girl got an all-accesss backstage pass for the Eric...Fundraiser, while Mariqueen got to hang out backstage with her friends eating good food and where it was warm, while the flunkies who can't afford much in life stood outside in the cold. HAHA j/k.

Hmm, so if Trent wishes you a happy birthday and offers to fly you out to a show that makes him a keeper?
Well, damn ladies! Let's all line up for this "keeper!" :lol:
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS