NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

LonelyGirl
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by LonelyGirl »

pictures from this evening

http://twitpic.com/l6a3e sprinkles cupcakes for josh freese' s wedding donated by fluffy to eat them off his moobs

http://twitpic.com/l6z6c josh freese's wedding

http://twitpic.com/l35bp a puppet of rob_sheridan for his birthday since fluffy's hand is always up rob's ass as a puppet
Powered by dollar toaster pizzas dipped in salsa and Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes!
A Zombie

Post by A Zombie »

bronzecookie81 wrote:Take a look again at all you just wrote.....Yeah Bitch, you LOSE. You're the laughing stock of this thread so the only person who should leave is your ridiculous, non-grammatical posting ass. Did your mother drink--HEAVILY--with you?? Wow........
Pull your panties up, grab your Trent Doll, cut "Hurt" off, and stop peaking through Trent's window. If you were smart--but special ed people usually don't know when to stop--, you'd save yourself any more stupidity by not responding because it's obvious to everyone reading you just go OWNED. Nobody is gonna devote anymore time to you. I don't *like* you......I"m tired of you. You bore me and you're not worthy of anymore responding to.
Once again, GO WASH YOUR CUNT.

A Zombie wrote: you're retarded.. i was obviously saying what YOU said the only the other way around.. i guess according to you if you talk shit about white peoples skin it's not racist.. you're only racist if you talk about black people i guess.. also.. never claimed to be against racism OR any kind of discrimination.. i say nigger daily.. i call my gay friends faggots.. sorry "honey" but i dont lose.. i'm not claiming to be what i'm not like you are.. a closet racist cunt. stop posting here all your posts are incredibly worthless and delusional.. you should go post on the insider.. that's where the crazies like you go
although i'd love to "save myself anymore stupidity" ahem.. whatever that means.. and my "non-grammatical posting ass" (whatever that means) just "go owned" i just cant help myself hahaha!!!

i've been done here when you hags started ranting about all the insane conspiracy's that you think MQ and TR are involved in. look how obsessed you are bronze. 419 posts? and I'M the one that should be grasping my TR doll? you're seriously fucking pathetic and you know it. you're a fat jealous miserable cunt with nothing better to do then sit on here and spew your insanity all over this thread. and then call everyone else racist and prejudice when you constantly talk about MQ's asian features. according to you looking like a tranny is an insult, being pale is ugly, and making fun of the learning impaired is fine. seriously, you dumb hyporcritical cunt, just off yourself. get off the computer, stop posting 30+ posts a day on a NIN thread, and get a fucking life. lose some weight, and get a life. anyway as much as i know you'd love for me to entertain you being as you so obviously have nothing better to do with your time (419 posts) i'll leave you alone.. i mean, what else would you do with your time if your fat ass wasn't parked in front of the comp all day amirite?!

(also my post doesn't go to the few of you that are actually normal.. and you probably know who you are)
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

LonelyGirl wrote:pictures from this evening

http://twitpic.com/l6a3e sprinkles cupcakes for josh freese' s wedding donated by fluffy to eat them off his moobs

http://twitpic.com/l6z6c josh freese's wedding

http://twitpic.com/l35bp a puppet of rob_sheridan for his birthday since fluffy's hand is always up rob's ass as a puppet
D'aaaaw! Josh got married!

See thats true love right there.
LonelyGirl

Post by LonelyGirl »

i see fluffy is still pulling strings for people just he is for the rob puppet
wes borland twitter "Fever Ray was SO good last night. I want to eat them and turn them inside out and make a coat out of them and wear them all the time.
10:40 AM Oct 8th from web @Jennabunnie Yeah I found out that TR had gotten me on the list but nobody told me so I bought a ticket from a friend of a friend for $40!!!"
they must have all gone to see fever ray whoever that is
Powered by dollar toaster pizzas dipped in salsa and Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes!
Orionslavegirl1

LonelyGirl wrote:i see fluffy is still pulling strings for people just he is for the rob puppet
wes borland twitter "Fever Ray was SO good last night. I want to eat them and turn them inside out and make a coat out of them and wear them all the time.
10:40 AM Oct 8th from web @Jennabunnie Yeah I found out that TR had gotten me on the list but nobody told me so I bought a ticket from a friend of a friend for $40!!!"
they must have all gone to see fever ray whoever that is
So he went to a concert for some random infy band instead of Josh Freese' wedding?

wow thats lame!
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Just take a look at this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HvjK29Gpn0

Fever Ray = aural and visual pleasure you can't measure (if you're into this type of music)

Karin Dreijer Andersson is amazing. When it comes to Swedish exports, she totally makes up for ABBA :mrgreen:

...Anyways, that concert was on October 7th, and the Freese's wedding was this weekend, right? If TR skipped the wedding, it wasn't for that concert.

who said he was a no-show anyhow?
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
A Zombie

Post by A Zombie »

warmleatherette wrote:Look you broke down hottopic funky ass bitch.....didn't trent post on your myspace to dont come to his shows ever and go wash your crusty pasty cunt out?
Don't displace your mental hurt over the fact that trent reznor has a taste for black women with a couple of asians and latinas, but when was he seen with the likes of your hottopic scrawny looking, jinco bondage pants corpse paint wearing ass and the likes of any cranberry color hair, fat or skinny, saggy tits....?
FACE THE FACTS HE'S NOT INTO WHITE WOMEN
Get over it and move the fuck on.
A Zombie wrote:
bronzecookie81 wrote:Denise is a beautiful woman, I don't know what you two are seeing. Twat my ass....Trent messed that up big time by not doing the right things.
Manson looks like a stroke victim and a pizza dough with lipstick. The women he likes look as though they roll in baking powder before they get dressed....he's in no position to judge anyone's women. Dita is not gorgeous, I don't care what the media says. She needs sunlight......let's not even get into the rest of Manson's Bitches.

this is coming from someone who shits her pants and calls everyone racist.. i guess most of trent women look like they roll themselves in mudd
oh my gawd guise!! i said a black chick was unattractive.. i MUST be racist!! but if you say a white girl's skin is unattractive.. it's cool.. not racist at all. pls take your own lives.
A Zombie

Post by A Zombie »

it's also funny to see all the nutcases in here raging at me and all the normal people PMing me in agreement.. this was expected.. what would you do without bickering at least once a day on here
coolkiddie
Taking Music Lessons

Post by coolkiddie »

:lol: Someone on the The Insider.com :lol: posted Fluffy & MQ are getting married this weekend because the nephew is flying out to LA today. :|

http://www.theinsider.com/news/2113220_ ... Is_Engaged

Saw this on another Uncle Goth website: :lol:
Sister: http://twitter.com/bbtora
Nephew: http://twitter.com/damian_burns
Neice: http://twitter.com/brionaburns
Dad: http://twitter.com/rez47
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Can't anyone just take a vacation anymore?? Wow.....
Those nuts over there really need to get out and go get laid.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220

They just fucked themselves in the ass with no vaseline on that Insider page...didn't they think it enough to have a place to argue ridiculous shit, but no, they have to bring relatives into it?

>long, drawn out sigh<

I have yet to understand why he decided to make his relationship with the Q so public. It could've been so much easier if he'd just kept his mouth shut after the premiere, and his family would be spared any embarassment or stress - but obviously, he didn't think of that, did he?

I don't exactly buy the whole "strictly for publicity angle" of their relationship, I do believe there's something between them (although exactly what that is, God only knows) and if they do marry, good luck to them, but why all the goddamned stupidity? What the hell is going on?

He simply cannot say with any measure of sincerity that he didn't want the attention, so why all the drama? Shit, he's made every other fucking thing public, why not just come clean already, kill all the speculation and just move on with his life?

I have this sinking feeling that actually marrying the Q will only make people scratch their heads even harder - I'm sick of baggin on her, but something's just weird between those two...no chemistry, and the apparent vacuum of happiness or warmth whenever they're together...

That wedding's gonna be a chilly affair, I hope she isn't going strapless
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

wow what motherfucker posted his families information? as much as I dont like trents actions WHAT THE FUCK they gotta do with this shit.

THATS A SICK FUCKING STALKER. and pretty fucked up. arent his niece and nephew under 18? seriously FUCK YOU whoever found that shit, get a godamn life
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Thoughhhhhhhhhhh

LMFAO IF SHE STOPS THE WEDDING

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rainbownit ... 64/sizes/m
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="amouthfulofsin220"]They just fucked themselves in the ass with no vaseline on that Insider page...didn't they think it enough to have a place to argue ridiculous shit, but no, they have to bring relatives into it?

>long, drawn out sigh<

I have yet to understand why he decided to make his relationship with the Q so public. It could've been so much easier if he'd just kept his mouth shut after the premiere, and his family would be spared any embarassment or stress - but obviously, he didn't think of that, did he?

I don't exactly buy the whole "strictly for publicity angle" of their relationship, I do believe there's something between them (although exactly what that is, God only knows) and if they do marry, good luck to them, but why all the goddamned stupidity? What the hell is going on?

He simply cannot say with any measure of sincerity that he didn't want the attention, so why all the drama? Shit, he's made every other fucking thing public, why not just come clean already, kill all the speculation and just move on with his life? [/quote]

You are looking for a sensible explanation of the behavior of a 44 year old man with the emotional maturity of a 13 year old boy? I mean, seriously. What adult male actually says that he & his girlfriend are an unstoppable force of greatness? He's so far gone, he doesn't even realize he sounds like a complete imbecile. Couple that with the willful blindness born of absolute vanity that he actually believes this woman sees him as more than a walking, talking ATM machine with enough clout to give her a career she'd never get on her own. I believe he will marry her. He's painted himself into a corner & walking away simply isn't an option because it's gone too far. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Now, I would like to know why you always refer to Mariqueen as "The Q". Has she done something to earn a title or did I miss something?
A Zombie

Post by A Zombie »

EvilNTent wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:They just fucked themselves in the ass with no vaseline on that Insider page...didn't they think it enough to have a place to argue ridiculous shit, but no, they have to bring relatives into it?

>long, drawn out sigh<

He simply cannot say with any measure of sincerity that he didn't want the attention, so why all the drama? Shit, he's made every other fucking thing public, why not just come clean already, kill all the speculation and just move on with his life?

You are looking for a sensible explanation of the behavior of a 44 year old man with the emotional maturity of a 13 year old boy? I mean, seriously. What adult male actually says that he & his girlfriend are an unstoppable force of greatness? He's so far gone, he doesn't even realize he sounds like a complete imbecile. Couple that with the willful blindness born of absolute vanity that he actually believes this woman sees him as more than a walking, talking ATM machine with enough clout to give her a career she'd never get on her own. I believe he will marry her. He's painted himself into a corner & walking away simply isn't an option because it's gone too far. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.

Now, I would like to know why you always refer to Mariqueen as "The Q". Has she done something to earn a title or did I miss something?
word.. he'll probably marry her just to spite everyone.. even if he knows she's a gold digging hipster douche bag can you imagine TR being the type to allow anyone to say "i told you so"
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

cathousebabe wrote:I'm sitting here drinking my coffee reading the Insider and apparently this blog "proves" this chick was one of Rez's girlfriends
http://whenyouweremine.wordpress.com/20 ... ilac-wine/
The blog says nothing about them dating and it doesn't even say his name.
Jeez the people who post over there are very gullible and pathetic. They will believe anything. It's fanfic as a blog.
I do love some of the comments to the blogger- "you're such a beautiful woman and it's his loss" :mrgreen:

thats sad and badly written crap lol
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

Your favorite stompy little midget is spending his "flesh and reality" time on Twitter blocking anyone and everyone he suspects might not kiss is fat ass. :roll:
amouthfulofsin220

cathousebabe wrote:I'm sitting here drinking my coffee reading the Insider and apparently this blog "proves" this chick was one of Rez's girlfriends
http://whenyouweremine.wordpress.com/20 ... ilac-wine/
The blog says nothing about them dating and it doesn't even say his name.
Jeez the people who post over there are very gullible and pathetic. They will believe anything. It's fanfic as a blog.
I do love some of the comments to the blogger- "you're such a beautiful woman and it's his loss" :mrgreen:
Humiliation
Objectification
Obedience Training
Speech Restriction
Mental Bondage and Cruelty
Sadism

These things are painted in broad, garish strokes in his recent behavior.

What's with all these ladies writing blogs, coming out like cockroaches in the woodwork with the poetry and the bdsm, I've noticed Maria has mentioned it, the other ladies leaving comments on Joy's page mentioned it and I'm sure it goes on, per secula seculorum.

This clusterfuck has far exceeded any orgy in ancient Rome, I feel I'm stepping on strange tits and ass just to get a better look, figure out what's really going on. The mere fact that I even care is fascinating to me, but I digress...

Something so intimate just exposed like it was nothing - not tittilatiing fiction, but what so many have sworn as real, laid out for the world to see. I've always thought a good Dom to be essentially kind, and a good slave to be faultlessly discreet as well as acquiescent.

Something's just sooo off with all of this. He really jumped the gun with all the bondage imagery in the 90's, 'cause now he's got S&M wannabes that have no idea what they're talking about writing blogs about his "heroin addicted, sadistic" ass. I would feel pity, but only if their story was whispered in my ear after being earned, but writing it for anyone to see just proves a point - they were after the paper image, the name, the fantasy, and not the man behind it and I cannot feel sorry for them, no matter how vicious or damaged he may be.

Some people can't help playing the game, it's addictive, but it's far too dangerous to go overboard, since it leads to obsession and irreparable psychological damage. Then again, it may be a means to an end, giving a vain, cruel sadist endless pain to sensuously sip - and it's much stronger than wine.

bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Well actually, that LA times interview was done in early-mid August right before everyone's US return--didn't come out until a week or so later though. He meant September, not October, just like he always said.

After all the drama this Idiot has pulled this spring and summer, any sheep who are still surprised at anything he does should've killed themselves a long time ago. Seriously.....who cares? This should all be for shits and giggles because everybody knows this shit won't end well WHATEVER he does or doesn't do with MariPeen.

just_curious wrote:Calling all arm chair therapists: Everyone is expected to be on hand this weekend to deal with the expected fall out from the supposedly upcoming nuptials. There will sheep on cult.com who will need to be deprogrammed and weaned off the kool aid and some of are very Sludgers may suffer as well. I'm sure Riot's artistic response will be fun to deconstruct.

When he said he was getting married "next month" he said it at the end of august didn't he? I always assumed Oct. It probably won't be Hallowe'en because that would be too much like the old TR. Wonder who the gatecrashers will be. Any thoughts? Charlie Clousure, Richard Patrick and Chris Vrenna would be fun for a start, and we can't forget about zombie Jeff Ward.

Anyway, I'm stoned and rambly. Looking forward to the crowning glory of the fuckery
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

I remember someone saying back when the "engagement" broke that the goth fangirls were all gonna make plans for a mass suicide at a cemetery complete with provided razor blades. :lol: Some creepy goth shit.....probably masterbating to "Hurt" while stroking the hair on their Trent dolls before they slice "along the vein for the bigger payoff."
That was really funny.

Yeah Cat......
This is Hollywood where nothing is real, and these two are apart of a fucked up Telemundo ghetto PR drama/soap opera. He probably can't even believe he found someone this ignorant to play the game. PumpkinHead really sets women back..very far.
Doesn't matter when it ends, it's gonna end, and badly--but he knows that. Hell, it's been bad from the get go. I predict it NOW....look for the future and heavily planned, "You People fuck up all my fucking happiness....you Cunts" Tweet around the new year. :lol:

cathousebabe wrote:Exactly Bronzecookie no matter if he marries her he's going to be miserable. Personally I think he wants to be.
What I can't wait for is the huge melt down that's going to happen. The Insider will burst into flames and NIN.com will melt down with all the hot greasy tears that will be shed. Fuck I can't wait!
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
A Zombie

Post by A Zombie »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote: Humiliation
Objectification
Obedience Training
Speech Restriction
Sadism

What's with all these ladies writing blogs, coming out like cockroaches in the woodwork with the poetry and the bdsm, I've noticed Maria has mentioned it, the other ladies leaving comments on Joy's page mentioned it and I'm sure it goes on, per secula seculorum.

This clusterfuck has far exceeded any orgy in ancient Rome, I feel I'm stepping on strange tits and ass just to get a better look, figure out what's really going on. The mere fact that I even care is fascinating to me, but I digress...

Something so intimate just exposed like it was nothing - not tittilatiing fiction, but what so many have sworn as real, laid out for the world to see. I've always thought a good Dom to be essentially kind, and a good slave to be faultlessly discreet as well as acquiescent.

Something's just sooo off with all of this. He really jumped the gun with all the bondage imagery in the 90's, 'cause now he's got S&M wannabes that have no idea what they're talking about writing blogs about his "heroin addicted, sadistic" ass. I would feel pity, but only if their story was whispered in my ear after being earned, but writing it for anyone to see just proves a point - they were after the paper image, the name, the fantasy, and not the man behind it and I cannot feel sorry for them, no matter how vicious or damaged he may be.

Some people can't help playing the game, it's addictive, but it's far too dangerous to go overboard, since it leads to obsession and irreparable psychological damage. Then again, it may be a means to an end, giving a vain, cruel sadist endless pain to sensuously sip - and it's much stronger than wine.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

cathousebabe wrote:Ugh after reading that I have this crazy feeling when the wedding goes down a lot of the Insider's are going to come over here. Please say I'm wrong...
just_curious wrote:Calling all arm chair therapists: Everyone is expected to be on hand this weekend to deal with the expected fall out from the supposedly upcoming nuptials. There will sheep on cult.com who will need to be deprogrammed and weaned off the kool aid and some of are very Sludgers may suffer as well. I'm sure Riot's artistic response will be fun to deconstruct.

When he said he was getting married "next month" he said it at the end of august didn't he? I always assumed Oct. It probably won't be Hallowe'en because that would be too much like the old TR. Wonder who the gatecrashers will be. Any thoughts? Charlie Clousure, Richard Patrick and Chris Vrenna would be fun for a start, and we can't forget about zombie Jeff Ward.

Anyway, I'm stoned and rambly. Looking forward to the crowning glory of the fuckery

Uh, they're already going fucking crazy over there. I found this interesting tidbit though:

Heres this Veronica she really looks like shes mourning and having it rough http://bit.ly/22CG55

Who the hell poses with their deceased brother's stuffed animals?
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
amouthfulofsin220

A Zombie wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote: Humiliation
Objectification
Obedience Training
Speech Restriction
Sadism

Let me translate for you, love...

Bitchez iz krazee, and Trent seems to enjoy stoking the flame

Got it now?

P.S.- the picture's actually funny, in a strange kind of way. God I hate McDonald's.

bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

This "marriage" will be like Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom.....without the millions of dollars, HUGE 10 carat rock, and media interest. :lol:
TR has to marry this freak! Even if it's just for a little while...it would be... even more anti climatic if he didn't and now he's got to act out of spite because everyone said he wouldn't actually do it. Which is why the Twitter is back up. Actually going through with the marriage doesn't make it "real" a la Khloe and Lamar, but at least they did it quick--so quick in fact they had to get a post nup instead of a prenup for lack of enough time...you don't get engaged in a week, then wait until 6 months later to marry. God, he needs a publicist because Lamar and Khole had one and did it how it's supposed to be done! If you're gonna be a fucking fake and a famewhore, do the shit properly. Don't go half hollywood, go the whole fake ass hollywood way.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
austin
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by austin »

"Heres this Veronica she really looks like shes mourning and having it rough http://bit.ly/22CG55

Who the hell poses with their deceased brother's stuffed animals?[/quote]"

She wasn't doing anything wrong or strange in that picture - maybe that is her way to grieve. Really, she looks very sad in the magazine article photo. People grieve in their own way and maybe for her, talking to journalists about her cause & experiences may be one way for her to cope with bereavement. I feel very sorry for what Veronic Delacruz & her family went through - it sucks to see a loved one suffer and die.
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

uh yeah. While it seems that the charity was mishandled unlike andreaurbannutcase, I dont think anyone stole shit. people just fucked it the hell up. this veronica broad I guess is just trying to make people aware so maybe someone else dont end up like her bro. Some people dont sit and grieve they try to change things. Glamour is an a national magazine and maybe she figures she can get her story heard.

but back on topic this charity is the least of trents issues.
amouthfulofsin220

bronzecookie81 wrote:This "marriage" will be like Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom.....without the millions of dollars, HUGE 10 carat rock, and media interest. :lol:
TR has to marry this freak! Even if it's just for a little while...it would be... even more anti climatic if he didn't and now he's got to act out of spite because everyone said he wouldn't actually do it. Which is why the Twitter is back up. Actually going through with the marriage doesn't make it "real" a la Khloe and Lamar, but at least they did it quick--so quick in fact they had to get a post nup instead of a prenup for lack of enough time...you don't get engaged in a week, then wait until 6 months later to marry. God, he needs a publicist because Lamar and Khole had one and did it how it's supposed to be done! If you're gonna be a fucking fake and a famewhore, do the shit properly. Don't go half hollywood, go the whole fake ass hollywood way.
You live in L.A., right? You seem to be pretty observant about social gatherings in the area, so you'll know first.

Now is the time to be completely honest with each other.
He doesn't have to marry anyone. If he marries her it's because he wanted to have the whole nine yards - family, rented suit, flowers, awkward photos by Rob...the gold band, *facepalm* I am completely mystified by all this, since they seem completely devoid of any chemistry, but then again, maybe every single photo they took together and put on the net was just really, uh, not telling the truth about their deep rooted and er, vast and everlasting love. Publicist? Whatever for? - they're such good and humble folk, why would they need such ridiculous trappings?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHmKl4uxmqk

1:40 - "In some ways it's an interesting kind of, um, journey...it's like I'm able to stop other parts of my life to really just see what happens if you go as far as you can go down a certain path...the expen- um, the price you pay kind of is you become very unbalanced as a human being..."

TR: 1
rabble: 0
I'll give him this, he got the point for consistency and for winning the game of chicken between him and everyone else - it seems he's gonna drive this fail train right off the fucking cliff, come what may. At least that answers a burning question fans had this summer - not all of what he said and did was pretense.

I'm sure the people that can't make it to the grand affair will send their condolen...I mean, congratulations to the absolutely ecstatic bride and groom.

I feel like such a fucking cunt for saying it, but it must be said again:

This will not end well.

P.S. - I liked TR's hobo beard and the black coat in that interview, and he seemed preternaturally zen about what he was talking about...apparently he loves charging at walls, but he looks so beautiful doing it. What a pity, because beauty doesn't last forever, and you can't be wrinkled and willfully fucked up - what's the charm in that?

BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

and NOW FOR SOMETHING COMPLETELY DIFFERENT !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9VOkkSE16J8

i LAUGHED :)
Orionslavegirl1

Its gonna be epic
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

I can't cut and fucking paste with this iPhone but......
New post on Q's FB
something about " don't believe everything you hear or read."