NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by bronzecookie81 »

For people so deeply in love they sure have plenty of time to post on Facebook, block people from Twitter, troll the net and read all the negativity written about them. This early in a relationship stars would be in your eyes and nothing anyone said could get to you....because you had each other. If this is "love" it's the strangest love ever known to man. Go the hell away...or don't go yet, keep providing the fuckery and LULZ only you two lame brains can provide because it makes my work day BREEZE by.
Hell, I thought Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob were weird....but hell, at least it was real and they had chemistry that was damn near palpable...and above that, they didn't give two fucks what anyone had to say about their strange asses. That is how you know it's real.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
A Zombie
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by A Zombie »

did she delete her FB again? cause i cant find it anymore
A Zombie

Post by A Zombie »

lol oh shi!!! i guess she blocked me cause i was able to find her on another name.. what a mind fuck.. she browsed through her thousands of "friends" and knew i was the person trolling her on twitter MONTHS ago? rofl mind=blown
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

You just know that wedding, if and when it takes place, is going to be some tragic hipster affair. Apparently they are sending out wedding invitations, enclosed in boxes with black feathers, if you can believe any of her little friend's Youtube video.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

.....The jokes keep writing themselves I swear. People are already laughing-people close to the situation at hand.
I predict Ming and Ping doing Ava Maria. Watch. I want YouTube footage. I do find it funny though how all the friends play along in the little game...why open that box on video? Oh could it be because your friend asked you to??....Yes. If it was nobody's business, you wouldn't have posted the video.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Wow, I didn't even make that connection until you just said it.

It's been quiet way too long! Entertain us Goth Uncle and don't disappoint......I expect a fuckery filled headline somewhere on Monday.

cathousebabe wrote:The invitation video was posted 2 weeks ago just about the same time Q's facebook and new pic, and Reznors Twitter came back to life. Haha It all seems a little to coincidental and staged but whatever. Let the ceremony begin! I'm fucking bored.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

dustbunny wrote:
cathousebabe wrote:Ugh after reading that I have this crazy feeling when the wedding goes down a lot of the Insider's are going to come over here. Please say I'm wrong...
just_curious wrote:Calling all arm chair therapists: Everyone is expected to be on hand this weekend to deal with the expected fall out from the supposedly upcoming nuptials. There will sheep on cult.com who will need to be deprogrammed and weaned off the kool aid and some of are very Sludgers may suffer as well. I'm sure Riot's artistic response will be fun to deconstruct.

When he said he was getting married "next month" he said it at the end of august didn't he? I always assumed Oct. It probably won't be Hallowe'en because that would be too much like the old TR. Wonder who the gatecrashers will be. Any thoughts? Charlie Clousure, Richard Patrick and Chris Vrenna would be fun for a start, and we can't forget about zombie Jeff Ward.

Anyway, I'm stoned and rambly. Looking forward to the crowning glory of the fuckery

Uh, they're already going fucking crazy over there. I found this interesting tidbit though:

Heres this Veronica she really looks like shes mourning and having it rough http://bit.ly/22CG55

Who the hell poses with their deceased brother's stuffed animals?

LOL notice how they say NIN, not TRENT? lol I bet his nose is all bent out of shape over that. He loves seeing his name in print, getting more PR!
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

bronzecookie81 wrote:For people so deeply in love they sure have plenty of time to post on Facebook, block people from Twitter, troll the net and read all the negativity written about them. This early in a relationship stars would be in your eyes and nothing anyone said could get to you....because you had each other. If this is "love" it's the strangest love ever known to man. Go the hell away...or don't go yet, keep providing the fuckery and LULZ only you two lame brains can provide because it makes my work day BREEZE by.
Hell, I thought Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob were weird....but hell, at least it was real and they had chemistry that was damn near palpable...and above that, they didn't give two fucks what anyone had to say about their strange asses. That is how you know it's real.

That is the $1,000,000 question.. Why are they on facebook, twitter, trolling the internet if they A) have a wedding to plan B) SOOOO in love as they both claim C) enjoying private time together???
They are both attention whores! No one could keep the internet away from them, or from each other. She needs the net to whore herself to everyone else, who is stupid enough to give her the time of day. He needs the internet to feel important and relevant.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

bronzecookie81 wrote:Wow, I didn't even make that connection until you just said it.

It's been quiet way too long! Entertain us Goth Uncle and don't disappoint......I expect a fuckery filled headline somewhere on Monday.

cathousebabe wrote:The invitation video was posted 2 weeks ago just about the same time Q's facebook and new pic, and Reznors Twitter came back to life. Haha It all seems a little to coincidental and staged but whatever. Let the ceremony begin! I'm fucking bored.

Let me guess, will she call a tabloid and "leak" the story too?
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

That was probably the tackiest wedding invitation known to man......and who sends invitations out just two weeks before a "wedding"?......
:lol: Seriously? Black feathers?? Why not just have goth bats flying out of the box.
Keep the jokes coming! I want an Elvis impersonator to perform the procedure, *ahem* wedding.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Where can one see this video?

Also,have there been suicides yet?

I,too,am bored
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lg5ceK_DGqY

Filamina, *ahem* Q, what are you doing on?? Don't you have the best man to blow and wedding decorations to sprinkle in glitter? Tacky ass.
Last edited by bronzecookie81 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

just watched it. what a bunch of bull**** ! this is the stupidist invitation to a wedding i have ever seen !
"NO CHILDREN !" - what a bummer ! wow ! so this wedding won't get a PG rating i guess !
:roll:
Orionslavegirl1

bronzecookie81 wrote:Video:

Filamina, *ahem* Q, what are you doing on?? Don't you have the best man to blow and wedding decorations to sprinkle in glitter? Tacky ass.
why the hell would anyone video tape and put on youtube a video of yourself opening your mail?

edit-Ok that was lame. Feathers? Nothing can stop us now?

For a moment i thought that was a special version of the SLIP

Please. This is going to be a hipster hell celebration

and furthermore
Trent quit having MM film her friends to piss off your fans.
Last edited by Orionslavegirl1 on Thu Oct 15, 2009 4:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:

why the hell would anyone video tape and put on youtube a video of yourself opening your mail?

LOL seriously WHY THE FUCK DID WHOEVER THAT IS FILM IT.

"look guys today I am opening my AT&T bill, isnt this great THUMBs UP!" "WATCH AS I fearlessly open this new credit card offer !"

WTF IS UP WITH THAT!? I dont see even the most pretenious twats. Those assholes from the hills, daisy of love (insert better name here), videotaping this mudane shit

OHHH and nothing can stop us now ....GOOD ONE TRENT ORIGINAL!

wow this went from fun trainwreck to watch to a bunch of pathetic douchebag hipsters. I HOPE she gives him the clap or he has a low sperm count for this stupid silly shit

oh yeah and wtf with the no children is dita von teese coming to strip ? or the fucking crazy horse lounge. Its funny as fuck to watch kids dancing crazy at weddings. How boring Q & T are.
Orionslavegirl1

I kept yelling

WHATS IN THE BOOOOX?
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

can we call her corpse bride now? lol
Orionslavegirl1

As long as he gets to be called Eric Draven
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

silliest trent tweet of the day

baghutch @tomselleck69 did you know Trent Reznor was originally in a Christan rock band, until the death of his wife at which point he denounced god.
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

LETS PLAY THE WEDDING SONG GAME!

i VOTE THE MONSTER MASH

OR FOR MARIQUEEN THIS CLASSY NUMBER!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeR2ORmZh5s HER BRIDAL PARTY CAN DANCE TO THIS.

ARE THE GONNA GET MARRIED ON HALLOWEEN LIKE THE CROW??/. BETTER WATCH OUT FOR DEVILS NIGHT!!!
LonelyGirl

Post by LonelyGirl »

it's almost embarrassing to watch this video, and how tacky the wedding invitation is. even more embarrassing than any chris cornell album. it's like fluffy has become a parody of himself. i guess the wedding is on. why are there no children allowed? is she gonna strip for everyone? i think everyone has already had the displeasure of seeing everything on her and her with many different men