NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

THELORDOFDARKNESS wrote:
BaGawker2.0 wrote:It's odd that, he MUST know tweeting from his "honeymoon" looks as stupid as it is. SO why do it? Even negative attention is attention I guess. Why walk into more verbal punches?
Who knows...shouldn't he be having wild crazy just married sex instead of tweeting?
But since she fucked him on the first date theres not much mystery there...

Seriously,I am not crying over spilled milk here. He got married and is "happy"-good for him. I'll still listen to his music because its still good. The fact that people are sad that he isn't depressed and isn't all The Fragile era- is fucking pathetic. He isn't your friend thus he doesn't care about you. Drop the Hot Topic routine,put down Twilight and Get over it.

What we should take offense to is the way he acted towards his fans in recent months. Its the downward spiral he's on. I'm glad they are married. Being engaged is fun but once married life and reality sets in,especially because HIS biological clock is ticking,shits going to come down like a house of cards.

I want to see a couple of NINtards set themselves on fire. I WANT MORE GORE.
A Zombie
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by A Zombie »

it has nothing to do with ZOMG HE SAID HE WAS DEPRESSED AND HE'S NOT!! i'm not depressed.. that's not why i listened to his music. i listened because it was good shit. however his music sucks ass now. and dont give me the "he's growing as an artist!! it would be boring if it all sounded the same!!" no.. his music is so simple and shitty now. it's like he puts in no effort and ever since his music started sucking ass he started acting like a douchebag on top of it.. AND THEN.. THENNNNNN.. he started befriending and dating LA hipster faggots on top of everything else.. so yeah.. from being an artist who a thought was pretty sweet for most of my life to find out he's ACTUALLY the kind of person i despise is a sad thing
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Nothing about his behavior in the past 6 months screams he's in love. Not at all. He is a famewhore however. In love? No way in hell. Ask anyone who knows these two and has seen them together. If their's is true love, it's the strangest non chemical love ever known to man. I think he wants everyone to believe he's in love, but he's a horrible fucking actor. Love flows and just happens. Everything these two have done has been planned to the max. Quite obvious. People in love also aren't trying to sway public opinion with ridiculous Tweets, stupid staged pictures, and anything else that's a PR nightmare these two Fools did. Your head is so far in the clouds you could give a damn what anyone thinks of you, and you sure as hell aren't as angry as he's been because nobody bought what you were selling. Love is calm.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
THELORDOFDARKNESS

Post by THELORDOFDARKNESS »

A Zombie wrote:it has nothing to do with ZOMG HE SAID HE WAS DEPRESSED AND HE'S NOT!! i'm not depressed.. that's not why i listened to his music. i listened because it was good shit. however his music sucks ass now. and dont give me the "he's growing as an artist!! it would be boring if it all sounded the same!!" no.. his music is so simple and shitty now. it's like he puts in no effort and ever since his music started sucking ass he started acting like a douchebag on top of it.. AND THEN.. THENNNNNN.. he started befriending and dating LA hipster faggots on top of everything else.. so yeah.. from being an artist who a thought was pretty sweet for most of my life to find out he's ACTUALLY the kind of person i despise is a sad thing

Growing as an artist? More like ageing ...but not gracefully.lol
THELORDOFDARKNESS

Post by THELORDOFDARKNESS »

bronzecookie81 wrote:Nothing about his behavior in the past 6 months screams he's in love. Not at all. He is a famewhore however. In love? No way in hell. Ask anyone who knows these two and has seen them together. If their's is true love, it's the strangest non chemical love ever known to man. I think he wants everyone to believe he's in love, but he's a horrible fucking actor. Love flows and just happens. Everything these two have done has been planned to the max. Quite obvious. People in love also aren't trying to sway public opinion with ridiculous Tweets, stupid staged pictures, and anything else that's a PR nightmare these two Fools did. Your head is so far in the clouds you could give a damn what anyone thinks of you, and you sure as hell aren't as angry as he's been because nobody bought what you were selling. Love is calm.

He saw the preview for the movie 2012 and got scared and hurried up-ed and married who ever would marry him. LMAO

THE END IS NEAR! If you have never been married ,do so now by 2012.

Sorry, gay marriage is not legal in California anymore..those racist pigs!
But you can always get married for a limited time only in ..Massachusetts, Connecticut, Iowa, and Vermont.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

OH god..not Rich too...I thought he was smarter than Danny and the other trent-ass-lickers.

RichardPatrick : I like Trent and his music we should do something it would be cool.about 3 hours ago from Echofon
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Where in the hell did he come from with that??? Rich probably wants to "do something" to Trent like stab him. :lol:

Wikkedsyn wrote:OH god..not Rich too...I thought he was smarter than Danny and the other trent-ass-lickers.

RichardPatrick : I like Trent and his music we should do something it would be cool.about 3 hours ago from Echofon
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Orionslavegirl1

bronzecookie81 wrote:Where in the hell did he come from with that??? Rich probably wants to "do something" to Trent like stab him. :lol:

Wikkedsyn wrote:OH god..not Rich too...I thought he was smarter than Danny and the other trent-ass-lickers.

Dickie probably needs the money to fix that facelift he had. Man looks like Scott Weiland now.

There is no way in hell Trent's rejects(and i use the trem loosly)-like Clouser or Cortini would want to come back to him
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

bronzecookie81 wrote:Where in the hell did he come from with that??? Rich probably wants to "do something" to Trent like stab him. :lol:

Man oh man...disappointed if Rich was serious. Hopefully he was being a dick about it. I adore the man. I laughed at a past AOA concert, when someone had a NIN shirt on, he was telling the story how Reznor wouldn't sign a shirt once he saw that Rich signed it first. I could see Trent doing that, being all baby and what not about it.

Whatever happened between Fluffy and Ally is being kept on the low. They were following each other on Twitter, then all of a sudden Ally was off Trent's list. Maybe he didn't want to go along with Fluffy's dumb wedding plot.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:

Dickie probably needs the money to fix that facelift he had. Man looks like Scott Weiland now.

There is no way in hell Trent's rejects(and i use the trem loosly)-like Clouser or Cortini would want to come back to him

Well we all saw Trent's rejects .. his sheep on NIN.com and other places all come running back to his ass once his twitter reappeared!
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

The rules on CULT.com are pathetic when it comes to discussing the wedding!

http://forum.nin.com/bb/read.php?9,906781

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/i ... n-maandig/

I laughed so hard at this idiot's comment. Can we get any further up Fluffy's and Queef's ass??

"wow, she's absolutely stunning.
aside from her incredible beauty, anyone have any pertinent general information on Mrs. Reznor(!) here?
no sordid personal details, mind you; but any girl able to snag our man Trent, with a RING no less, has got to be one hell of a chick, and worth knowing a little more about.
i saw somewhere she quit her band after they were engaged. what band was that? in any case, nothing but the absolute best to the both of them; may they live for what they love, and love as long as they live."
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

They kill me throwing that word "Jealous" around on RS.....nobody wants Trent's wide, waxy middle aged ass. Please.....
Whenever someone has something negative to say about him, it always goes back to some perceived jealousy...of Trent?? Of DirtyQueen?? Anybody actually jealous should just end their lives now because they have NO standards. As if either of these assholes were hard to get....or hell, something anyone with a modicum of standards would want.
This is a trainwreck and a hell of a ghetto soap opera and it's been fun to watch, it's the sheep who make it not fun because they bring nothing to the table besides fake ass kissing and "you're jealous!"
And rules to discuss the "wedding"??....No wonder Trent is the man he is....they have made him void of any reality. No matter what he does the turbo Cunt mods are there to do damage control and patrol the members.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Don't care much for online RS, so I didn't even see the article. Frankly, the DListed article was hilarious if not vicious, and the comments are even funnier.

People were going on her picture that was posted on Spin with the wedding announcement, and I don't envy how cruelly they laid into her. I'm not jealous of her having to deal with his moods, and I'm also not jealous of Trent's sleepless nights and unecessary stress. So many people are ripping into them both, it's become a sport - who could possibly be jealous of that?

It must sting that the only people defending and ass kissing are the very people he can't stand. Life is funny that way.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
EnigmaB
Wannabe Rocker

Post by EnigmaB »

So they did it? Wow. Time to break it out to my friend (no internet) so he'll cry about it now.

I'll never understand when people are "in love" how unhappy, rude, selfish, bitter, and ugly they can be. I thought being in love was a really good thing?

Well in any case this has been rather interesting of sorts. I had my laughs. Can't wait for the divorce drama.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="EnigmaB"]I'll never understand when people are "in love" how unhappy, rude, selfish, bitter, and ugly they can be.[/quote]

When has Trent Reznor ever been anything else?

It's not like she changed him into a nasty little toad. He's always been a nasty little toad.

I wonder if this time next year, she will still think the cash, the credit cards & the second hand fame will be worth what she has to live with.

Forgive me for briefly forgetting how jealous I'm supposed to be.

Delusions. Not just for NIN fan girls.

Ahahahahahahahahaha.
A Zombie

Post by A Zombie »

what the fuck.. those rules are so ridiculous.. so wtf CAN you say about it? it's incredible how big of tools people can be.. how can they take themselves seriously? holy shit.
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

THELORDOFDARKNESS wrote:
LonelyGirl wrote:Ok, I'm not ever listening to Nine Inch Nails ever again, and I wished I had never bought any of his albums or tickets
i used to think that I could relate to him, that he was depressed and didn't fit in with the crowd just like me. i used to listen to his music when I was depressed, when I felt like I had no one in the world. i felt that he would understand me. he also said that he would never become the Hollywood type. here he is now, the Hollywood type, trying to fit in with celebrities, being a media whore,have gossip bloggers like trent vanegas cover his wedding, have A list photographers, using fans for money, and trying to make as much money as possible. i can't relate at all to a materalistic person like that
i'll listen to a song like Hurt and it no longer has the meaning it once did. i thought trent was depressed, on the verge of suicide when he wrote it, like i have been. he turns around and tells everyone on this website to slit their wrists and then he tells random people on the internet to go die. it sounds as if he never really meant the song hurt, and it no longer has the meaning it once did for me.
anyone else feel this way?

He just used that"I want to kill myself ,my life is so horrible" to sell albums.(that's what I hear anyways) So people start caring, thinking the asshole is fixing to blow his brains out.

He was a spoiled brat who did some drugs,bitched about everything,treated everyone around him like shit and now he's just an older spoiled Hollywood brat treating only the big time people good and treating the fans who paid in blood like they are worthless pieces of shit.

I hope someone who HAS slit their wrist ,go's up to him and Say's "Hey asshole, I cut it the right way"

He used his fans and now he's shitting on them.

I vaguely remember reading an article in Rolling Stone back in the early 90s which said almost exactly that. Too bad I didn't believe it.

As for buyer's remorse over buying NIN stuff, eh, I also bought an ab-roller once. Of course, I got more for it when I sold it in a yard sale than I'd probably get if I tried selling my NIN crap. But that's okay, I'll take out my remorse by coming here and mocking him into stompy little rages. :lol:
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

I don't know why they're trying to make a big deal over Pretty Hate Machine. Until Witha Teetha came along, it was his worst album, which could be forgiven since it was a freshman effort. Dark Side of the Moon, it ain't.
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

Wikkedsyn wrote:The rules on CULT.com are pathetic when it comes to discussing the wedding!

http://forum.nin.com/bb/read.php?9,906781

http://www.rollingstone.com/rockdaily/i ... n-maandig/

I laughed so hard at this idiot's comment. Can we get any further up Fluffy's and Queef's ass??

"wow, she's absolutely stunning.
aside from her incredible beauty, anyone have any pertinent general information on Mrs. Reznor(!) here?
no sordid personal details, mind you; but any girl able to snag our man Trent, with a RING no less, has got to be one hell of a chick, and worth knowing a little more about.
i saw somewhere she quit her band after they were engaged. what band was that? in any case, nothing but the absolute best to the both of them; may they live for what they love, and love as long as they live."

I like the comment someone made about not listening to the tabloids. What tabloids? Aside from his ass-kissers and those who mock him, no one is paying any attention. Trent is wed and no one cares.

Edit: Regarding cult.com's rules... the mod said "the media quickly picked up on it." What media? Even with Douchebag Danny's retarded little tweets, the overall media reaction was a yawn. It's like fucking Jonestown over there.
TheBlackDahlia
Wannabe Rocker

Post by TheBlackDahlia »

Marilyn Manson and Dita Von Teese's marriage garnered more attention that TR and Mari's wedding...those mods are nin.com are so full of themselves...
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Does anyone watch Fringe? I've never heard of it. This was on EW this morning.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/10/ ... exclusive/
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

bronzecookie81 wrote:Does anyone watch Fringe? I've never heard of it. This was on EW this morning.

http://hollywoodinsider.ew.com/2009/10/ ... exclusive/

He didn't take any money for it? LOL...in a few months time when she is done spending all his money, he will be doing jingles for Pepsi to make some money.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

I've watched Fringe a couple of times, but no more...I prefer Dollhouse, and it's basically cancelled :cry:

What of the spectrographic shit imbedded in the track? Lots of labor for a one minute promo, and who the fucking fuck is going to run it through the damned thing to see what's in it?

All of this is PHM all over again, no wonder it matters - let's just say he's renewed his vows. Pauvre fou.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Orionslavegirl1

cathousebabe wrote:I watch Fringe, I think it's a cool show. It's like the X files(without the alien stuff) meets Supernatural with a twist.
Yea.

Ok this is kinda cool.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Damn. Fringe is one of the few shows I watch on occasion and he has to go there.

Head exploding? Fuck, I want to see a 2 headed goat come out his ass.

Or a sock monkey. :wink:

On a side note, my youngest made a very good comment about Mariqueef's red party dress. Says it looks as if she covered part of her body in glue and then rolled around in red tissue paper. IT DOES. :o
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

artsparkle wrote: Trent is wed and no one cares.
I literally lol'ed. Oh, man- is it time to rewrite the whole damn song? We haven't had one in quite a few pages :mrgreen:
Orionslavegirl1

misanthropia wrote:
artsparkle wrote: Trent is wed and no one cares.
I literally lol'ed. Oh, man- is it time to rewrite the whole damn song? We haven't had one in quite a few pages :mrgreen:
His folly

set to the tune of Heresy by NIN

She sowed her mouth shut because she was afraid to speak
Deleted her twitter,pretended to be meak.
He's got her by the hand
Doesn't know when her ovaries will peak

Trent is WED. And no one cares.
Not the fucking media.Trent pulled out his hair

He flexed his muscles to keep his flock of sheep in line(didn't change this lyric--really fitting)
He deleted all our profiles,he always seems to be online
His perfect answers,for shutting up all the trolls
Demands devotion,fan girls all know their rolls

Your Trent is WED. And no one cares.
Not the fucking media.Trent is running scared

Crying in her cupcakes
No one left.. who is her friend
WIG finally hit the big time
She made the wrong choice at the end
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Looks like Goth Uncle is getting the press he desired...he's got three *stories* in the news today.......The show stuff, the "wedding" stuff, and the Guantanamo Bay stuff. He's probably nutting from all of the attention.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

LOL !

Perfect ! ..... that one was really hilarious :lol:
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Heh heh...and whatever happened to Q's so called music project he so blatantly hinted at? Only thing her ass will be singing/writing is something like this...

Sung to Hurt. I like to call it Butthurt.

I wed a douche Sunday
To buy some more high heels
And to buy his Rogaine
He'll sign my record deal
So what if I'm a ho
He says that I can sing
I just have to screech and bay
Have to work for my damn ring

Why am I so dumb?
I have no friends
Everyone one I know
Ran away in the end

Now my boobs have fallen
When they once were pert
Ass no longer round
I am real butthurt

Dresses no longer fit
Now don underwear
All I do is mop
Rollers in my hair
Just spent our last damn dime
He has a job at Sears
Selling plastic shelves
Selling spray on hair

Why am I so dumb?
I have no friends
Everyone one I know
Ran away in the end

Now my boobs have fallen
When they once were pert
Ass no longer round
I am real butthurt

My shift it starts at 10
I'm selling tricks and lays
Just have to tuck myself
Just another day

:twisted:
Last edited by citrinecastle on Thu Oct 22, 2009 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.