NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Wikkedsyn »

apple_of_soddom wrote:so, these are the revamped lyrics to zero-sum:

"and ive seen history repeat itself enough times to know
a war is coming
you don't have to trust me, or even like me
but you can't deny i hold a unique perspective shaped by having lived in two worlds
i've seen first hand the difference a wrong choice can make"

mhm, i really ike the last line ...

LOL, I bet he will try to get Queef a spot on the show..maybe she wants to be an actress? :-)
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

I'd never seen Fringe before yesterday. I was at a friend's house and I think they had it on Netflix or something (where the FBI (?) agent dreams she is killing people.) I thought it was pretty good, and if I watched TV it's probably something I'd look at. I hope Uncle Fatass doesn't contaminate it with his EPIC fail!

It's bad enough to hear a song you (used to) like used in a commercial- but for him to actually change the lyrics? I can't help it, it just seems so lame.

An aside: I have no idea who this person is and I'm not in any way calling them out- I just think their user name is awesome, and it'd be hilarious if it was one of TR's nyms :D

Users browsing this forum:
The Cursing Midget
Music Fan

Last visited: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:13 pm
Total posts: 0
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

misanthropia wrote:I'd never seen Fringe before yesterday. I was at a friend's house and I think they had it on Netflix or something (where the FBI (?) agent dreams she is killing people.) I thought it was pretty good, and if I watched TV it's probably something I'd look at. I hope Uncle Fatass doesn't contaminate it with his EPIC fail!

It's bad enough to hear a song you (used to) like used in a commercial- but for him to actually change the lyrics? I can't help it, it just seems so lame.

An aside: I have no idea who this person is and I'm not in any way calling them out- I just think their user name is awesome, and it'd be hilarious if it was one of TR's nyms :D

Users browsing this forum:
The Cursing Midget
Music Fan

Last visited: Sun Oct 25, 2009 1:13 pm
Total posts: 0

HAA HAA... isn't it like selling out?

Cursing Midget...haa haa
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

so nothing new huh?

damn
snarky0
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by snarky0 »

Gossip is the only thing remotely special or newsworthy about Trent and NIN nowadays. See what Goth Uncle did there rewriting his songs for tv jingles :lol:
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

warmleatherette wrote:Nothings Shocking about him lending his music to various shows and media outlets he's been doing that...just took the some folks to realize and take notice since he's some what under the microscope.
Wikkedsyn wrote: HAA HAA... isn't it like selling out?
For me, there's a difference between a song being used in the soundtrack or background of a TV show or movie- which he's been doing for ages (Burn, Perfect Drug, Dead Souls, various TV shows, etc.) and rewriting the lyrics of an existing, unrelated song to advertise something. Even though he reportedly didn't take money for it, it's the latter that feels more like "selling out."

Having said that, I realize that it's his music and he can do whatever the hell he wants with it. It's really none of my business or concern, and I don't have a stake in it anymore as I don't plan to purchase anything he's selling ever again- it was merely my own observation and opinion.

And yes- my surprise at it shows me how deeply I bought into the false image he presented. I'm not ashamed to admit it; far better people than I have been fooled by GI Jackass over the past two decades.

It's so insignificant in comparison to everything else going on in the world today! I just come here to laugh & watch the trainwreck of his own making along with the rest of you.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

warmleatherette wrote:See thats the problem with his fans/followers whateveryouguyswanttocallyourselvesthesedays........Its by law especially if you use any copywrited materials you will benefit...especially if you are the song writer.
Didn't Rez himself said "Dont believe everything I say"......How is he keeping his lifestyle if he aint accepting pay......You fall for it all the time....I see why he's always manipulating and clowning yall all the time BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Even though he reportedly didn't take money for it, it's the latter that feels more like "selling out."
I think you're missing my point here, but- whatever. I stated my opinion and admitted that I'd been duped, yet you have to attack people and stir shit for no reason- as usual.

Rather amusing, coming from a person who likes to pretend they were never a NIN fan now that the shit has hit the fan- yet takes her user name from a song TR covered with Peter Murphy. I'd bet money that you've never even heard the original version by The Normal, or know the reference is actually from JG Ballard's Crash- some 20 years before the movie version.

But I guess things are slow in the cult.com camp, and it wouldn't be Sludge if someone weren't slinging shit :P
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

warmleatherette wrote:Not everything revolve around Peter Murphy, Bauhaus, Joy Division, David Bowie and the only reason why you know anything about these bands is because Reznor told you to listen to them....So sit your sore achey butt hole down...Because you found out that Reznor dont care for Goth subculture and nor dont like to date Goth women...now thats slinging shit.
I was listening to those bands before Reznor even retired his marching band pants. So, you may be projecting a bit there.

Not being a goth myself, nor ever having desired to be Mrs. Short Inseams, it doesn't affect me in the least. And you'd be surprised at what you don't know- but not everyone has a big mouth. Heh.

Also, my feeling about changing the lyrics of a song to sell something applies to all artists. As for royalties and the value of exposure vs. actually taking a fee to perform the service: I guess I assumed the majority of the people in this forum would already grasp that and the point wouldn't need to be spelled out. Guess I'll aim for the lowest common denominator next time!
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

misanthropia wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:Not everything revolve around Peter Murphy, Bauhaus, Joy Division, David Bowie and the only reason why you know anything about these bands is because Reznor told you to listen to them....So sit your sore achey butt hole down...Because you found out that Reznor dont care for Goth subculture and nor dont like to date Goth women...now thats slinging shit.
I was listening to those bands before Reznor even retired his marching band pants. So, you may be projecting a bit there.

Not being a goth myself, nor ever having desired to be Mrs. Short Inseams, it doesn't affect me in the least. And you'd be surprised at what you don't know- but not everyone has a big mouth. Heh.
Excuse me,warm leatherette. WTF are you smoking dawg?. You think that most music fans are stupid sheep. That's just the NIN fans.If he tells them to support some shitty indy band they jump all over it. I also tend to agree with the above statements: I have been listening to David Bowie since i was a kid and in High School i expanded my taste to include British music-like the Cure,Morrisey,the Smiths,Bauhaus and Joy Division etc etc.

And don't tell me that people haven't heard of Gary Fucking Numan.

I listen to music because i like it not because some self absorbed celebrity asshole like Trent tells me too. I'm sure he'll cringe when he hears that i listen Tool and Ministry too-since Al and Maynard don't actually talk to Trent anymore.

I'm guessing the majority of us don't want to be married to him,I sure don't. Shit,do you know what price she must have paid(or the price he must have asked) to get married. If she doesn't produce a child-i see this marriage ending fast. And she will be out on the street as well as out of options.

Also-did anyone see the war going on between the mods on ETS? Wicked Brutal.
Orionslavegirl1

cathousebabe wrote:Whaaaaaat? There's a MOD feud going on still, or a new one?
New one.

A personal one regarding personal information. I don't care who fights but that mods shouldn't fight on the public forums.
Orionslavegirl1

Whatcu Smoking OrionBronxSlaveGirly, werent you the one that after listening to one of the opening acts for nin liking them, just like I said after seeing a place to bury strangers....No matter who it is or who you are influenced by family, friends, artist, commericals whatever is around you going to motivate you to listen that band....its basic natural act of being a consumer.
I kinda lol'd

But no,i hated all of NIN's opening bands MINUS Street Sweeper (because i love Tom Morello) and Does it offend you yea-which i heard on MySpace.

I listen to friends usually who say,here listen to this or i may hear it on youtube or whatever. But i don't blindly listen to something because Trent says so. Thats the point i am trying to get across.

That and he likes SHITTY music
Orionslavegirl1

Some mod was pissed that Leviathant didn't give him backstage passes any then was saying that his cancer last year was fake. Thats all i know i heard this second hand and haven't kept up with ETS.

Yea the people @ ETS hate NIN.com because they hate the NIN sheep.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

I haaaated Crystal Castles on the LITS tour. Ugh. And I've not liked 99% of the other opening bands- and I have never bothered to go listen to any of the shitty bands he pushed on Twatter, especially after he started dissing other musicians. Who the fuck does that Cursing Midget think he is? lol.

Some years back, they used to have something like NIN radio channels. The one band that TR turned me on to during that time? Outkast. I usually listened to Charlie's or Keith Hillebrandt's streams- they were always much better.

(And Tom Morello & Rage rules, both musically and politically. I pity the fool who says otherwise! :D )
Orionslavegirl1 wrote: I kinda lol'd

But no,i hated all of NIN's opening bands MINUS Street Sweeper (because i love Tom Morello) and Does it offend you yea-which i heard on MySpace.

I listen to friends usually who say,here listen to this or i may hear it on youtube or whatever. But i don't blindly listen to something because Trent says so. Thats the point i am trying to get across.

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Some mod was pissed that Leviathant didn't give him backstage passes any then was saying that his cancer last year was fake. Thats all i know i heard this second hand and haven't kept up with ETS.

Yea the people @ ETS hate NIN.com because they hate the NIN sheep.
Man, that shows how out of the loop I am with the ETS stuff. I knew ItsJustDave had that huge tumor thing (and was very public about it, so I don't feel weird bringing it up here), but I didn't hear anything about Matt having cancer. What an awful thing to bring up in an intarwebs pissing match, if true.
Orionslavegirl1

Oh you missed the greatness that was Deerhunter,the Bug and Health.

*rolls eyes*

misanthropia wrote:I haaaated Crystal Castles on the LITS tour. Ugh. And I've not liked 99% of the other opening bands- and I have never bothered to go listen to any of the shitty bands he pushed on Twatter, especially after he started dissing other musicians. Who the fuck does that Cursing Midget think he is? lol.

Some years back, they used to have something like NIN radio channels. The one band that TR turned me on to during that time? Outkast. I usually listened to Charlie's or Keith Hillebrandt's streams- they were always much better.

(And Tom Morello & Rage rules, both musically and politically. I pity the fool who says otherwise! :D )
Orionslavegirl1 wrote: I kinda lol'd

Mis-Yea i got the names crossed but i refereing to Itsjustdaves cancer but this mod (i forgot the name) was saying that levaiathant was cheating on his girl. It was accusations after another.

Leatherette- I never went by any NIN show that i didn't attend. I was out of the city when the NY ones happened. Riot was at EVERY show i went to-so it wasn't difficult to take pictures of her crazy ass
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Oh you missed the greatness that was Deerhunter,the Bug and Health.

*rolls eyes*

Mis-Yea i got the names crossed but i refereing to Itsjustdaves cancer but this mod (i forgot the name) was saying that levaiathant was cheating on his girl. It was accusations after another.
The one charitable thing I'll say about TR and his shitty opening acts is that I do think it's cool that he gives exposure to unknown or indy bands. I just happen to think the ones I've heard have sucked- lol.

Re: ETS drama- oh gawd, having flashbacks to Drunkpoet and Gentle Red. Please, for the love of baby raptor jesus- let Jeordie be involved this time too! :D
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="Orionslavegirl1"][quote="misanthropia"][quote="warmleatherette"]Not everything revolve around Peter Murphy, Bauhaus, Joy Division, David Bowie and [b]the only reason why you know anything about these bands is because Reznor told you to listen to them[/b]....So sit your sore achey butt hole down...[b]Because you found out that Reznor dont care for Goth subculture and nor dont like to date Goth women[/b]...now thats slinging shit.[/quote]

Not being a goth myself, nor ever having desired to be Mrs. Short Inseams, it doesn't affect me in the least. And you'd be surprised at [b]what[/b] you don't know- but not everyone has a big mouth. Heh.

[/quote]

Excuse me,warm leatherette. WTF are you smoking dawg?. You think that most music fans are stupid sheep. That's just the NIN fans.If he tells them to support some shitty indy band they jump all over it. I also tend to agree with the above statements: I have been listening to David Bowie since i was a kid and in High School i expanded my taste to include British music-like the Cure,Morrisey,the Smiths,Bauhaus and Joy Division etc etc.

And don't tell me that people haven't heard of Gary Fucking Numan.

I listen to music because i like it not because some self absorbed celebrity asshole like Trent tells me too. I'm sure he'll cringe when he hears that i listen Tool and Ministry too-since Al and Maynard don't actually talk to Trent anymore.[/quote]

In my opinion, a good portion of the music Reznor endorses is elitist hipster crap much like his beloved remix elitist hipster crap. Trent's opinions don't mean much to me.

Except politically. He's on the same page as me politically more or less. Most human beings have at least one thing worthwhile about them. That's his. We both hate Dick Cheney & Gee Dumbya.

The fact that I've been able to identify & acknowledge one good thing about him is progress, don't you think? Whether it's his or mine is up for debate. :)
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Oh you missed the greatness that was Deerhunter,the Bug and Health.

*rolls eyes*

Don't forget Boris
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

cathousebabe wrote:Can the newer usernames on here get anymore obvious?
Hi "Smooches" how's the baby otters?

Oh good grief, that sheep is on here too? I guess, since she will soon be out of a job on CULT.com...she's expanding her horizons..
Hey, didn't someone post her real life pic on here awhile back? LOL..she's a perfect picture of what Trent described that he hates.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

I see the hens are sq-waking

smooches is on here for real? lol
Orionslavegirl1

Wikkedsyn wrote:

*rolls eyes*

Don't forget Boris
Fuck you for reminding me about Boris!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
Love_heals
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by Love_heals »

FYI (since he was mentioned a few times) - Tony is with F10. MQ ditched him when she "moved on up to the Westside". Jeez, and here I thought she was sincere when she ooohed and aaahed about him being the love of her life...reminds me of all the creeps who discarded their pets at shelters and rescues where I've worked (some of them older animals with lower chances of getting new homes) and gave the reason of new BF/GF/spouse not liking cats/dogs. Or worse yet, because the discarded pet didn't get along with the BF/GF/spouse's pet, which I suspect may be one of the reasons Tony was dumped like so much trash.

I'm glad he's with Francis, at least he has a good home. And I hope when she's dumped like so much trash and she comes crying to F10 to give her back her "baby", he laughs in her face before he slams the door in it.

As far as the wedding goes...well, he's an addict with untreated or poorly treated mental illness. If you've ever known anyone like that, he needs no explanation. If you haven't, no explanation will suffice.

And she's a garden-variety opportunist.

Only one of two outcomes, IMO - he wakes up one day and is horrified at what's happened and fixes it ASAP, or he stubbornly stays put and continues the exercise in futility of trying to tell the entire world to fuck off by doing things that the entire world doesn't give a shit about.

BTW, those photos are of one of the tackiest poor excuses for a wedding that I have ever seen...they had months to plan a gala event with a beautiful setting, elaborate decor, and guests who actually dressed like they were going to a formal once-in-a-lifetime ceremony instead of showing up looking like they were going to an afternoon movie, and this is all they could pull out of their asses? PATHETIC.
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

What human dumps their animal, their love for a man/women? I would dump the man before the animals! Now I really dislike her..
Love_heals wrote:FYI (since he was mentioned a few times) - Tony is with F10. MQ ditched him when she "moved on up to the Westside". Jeez, and here I thought she was sincere when she ooohed and aaahed about him being the love of her life...reminds me of all the creeps who discarded their pets at shelters and rescues where I've worked (some of them older animals with lower chances of getting new homes) and gave the reason of new BF/GF/spouse not liking cats/dogs. Or worse yet, because the discarded pet didn't get along with the BF/GF/spouse's pet, which I suspect may be one of the reasons Tony was dumped like so much trash.

I'm glad he's with Francis, at least he has a good home. And I hope when she's dumped like so much trash and she comes crying to F10 to give her back her "baby", he laughs in her face before he slams the door in it.

As far as the wedding goes...well, he's an addict with untreated or poorly treated mental illness. If you've ever known anyone like that, he needs no explanation. If you haven't, no explanation will suffice.

Only one of two outcomes, IMO - he wakes up one day and is horrified at what's happened and fixes it ASAP, or he stubbornly stays put and continues the exercise in futility of trying to tell the entire world to fuck off by doing things that the entire world doesn't give a shit about.

BTW, those photos are of one of the tackiest poor excuses for a wedding that I have ever seen...they had months to plan a gala event with a beautiful setting, elaborate decor, and guests who actually dressed like they were going to a formal once-in-a-lifetime ceremony instead of showing up looking like they were going to an afternoon movie, and this is all they could pull out of their asses? PATHETIC.
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Tony was always Francis' dog, so MQ wouldn't have taken him. I'm sure Tony would've run away anyway had she have tried--even dogs know this Bitch is full of shit. At any rate, she'll be back sleeping on the floor with Tony in a shitty apartment in LA very soon--if she's not already there. MQ has in no way, shape, or form "made it" and if anybody thinks Phantom Goth Babies are coming out of this "union", I"ve got a mansion on Fantasy Island to sell you. What's a cheap tacky "wedding" mean in Hollyweird? Nothing, as there is no respect for marriage. Everything wrong with the world begins out here!!!!! I'm waiting to meet a real, non fake person out here......I think I"ll be waiting a long time. LA corrupts people.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Welcome back, Love_heals!

Great post.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="bronzecookie81"] MQ has in no way, shape, or form "made it" and if anybody thinks Phantom Goth Babies are coming out of this "union", I"ve got a mansion on Fantasy Island to sell you. [/quote]

In my opinion, there will be a phantom goth baby if she decides she likes her brand new lifestyle & wants to hold onto it. Without the baby, he can move on whenever he pleases, no strings. Babies can generate all kinds of income for at least 18 years unless the father is a complete lowlife. And whatever else Trent is, he loves babies & children. He'll support his child if there is one.

Plus. I think you are forgetting one important thing here. A baby or a wealthy marriage is virtually her only chance of ever making any real cash. We've all heard her sing......

As far as them having months to plan a ceremony, he's only known her a few months & all of those months have been spent on the road. That's probably got a lot to do with why it looked like it took place in the local Elks Club.

Tea time!
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

You're assuming that she holds any of the cards in this *relationship*, which she does not.

No excuse for not having a classy ceremony--he had to be on tour, she did not. The point is, it wasn't important to them because none of this was done out of love. Look at how this shit transpired. With his money, there could've been a wedding planner...but why do all of that when there is no love there?

MQ has other options.....there's always nail school, a street corner, strip club for Trannies.... She's not Mommy material. "Wife" means nothing to Trent....."mother of my kids" is passing the genes along and much more serious to a person who compartmentalizes everything like he does. Not only that, having someone to actually be there for them, and that is not MQ. With that being said, I can only expect to see the "I'm knocked up" innuendos coming very soon since they lurk and do whatever everyone says they won't do. How about this kids......go jump off a bridge. :P

I like you, but I disagree.
EvilNTent wrote:

In my opinion, there will be a phantom goth baby if she decides she likes her brand new lifestyle & wants to hold onto it. Without the baby, he can move on whenever he pleases, no strings. Babies can generate all kinds of income for at least 18 years unless the father is a complete lowlife. And whatever else Trent is, he loves babies & children. He'll support his child if there is one.

Plus. I think you are forgetting one important thing here. A baby or a wealthy marriage is virtually her only chance of ever making any real cash. We've all heard her sing......

As far as them having months to plan a ceremony, he's only known her a few months & all of those months have been spent on the road. That's probably got a lot to do with why it looked like it took place in the local Elks Club.

Tea time!
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

MQ has other options.....there's always nail school, a street corner, strip club for Trannies....

Bronze, you forgot the Tranny Fantasy Escort Service Q works for... :oops:
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Love_heals wrote:FYI (since he was mentioned a few times) - Tony is with F10. MQ ditched him when she "moved on up to the Westside". Jeez, and here I thought she was sincere when she ooohed and aaahed about him being the love of her life...reminds me of all the creeps who discarded their pets at shelters and rescues where I've worked (some of them older animals with lower chances of getting new homes) and gave the reason of new BF/GF/spouse not liking cats/dogs. Or worse yet, because the discarded pet didn't get along with the BF/GF/spouse's pet, which I suspect may be one of the reasons Tony was dumped like so much trash.

Francis had pics of Tony posted on his Twitter a few months back wearing a mandarin style hat and buck teeth--I wonder if it was a backhanded slap at Q. Anyway, she dropped Francis (and Tony) as soon as she thought a better prospect had come along, no surprise there. Q is not responsible enough to take care of a houseplant, let alone an animal. And yeah, Love_Heals, I hope Francis slams the door in her face when she comes crawling back.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Exactly!!!

warmleatherette wrote:That wedding ceremony look like a hot discombobulated ghettjoe hot mess for numerous of reasons one it was thrown together at the last minute; which is quite odd when Heffa pre-ban twitter was gabbing about how she has to plan for her wedding even dumb ass F10 in his statement why she quite WIG talking about she has other obligations and priorities, which leads me to believe that Shorty Unit was not going to go ahead with the ceremony but you gotta prove a point and say the last word in a fight….ahem I see you Trent yes goddamn this noise inside your head…then talking about having the wedding in September that wasn’t going to happen had to wait closure for the 20 anniversary of PHM lets make it in October. How sad gone right ahead and get in the minds of your half dim witted fanbase and start hinting about having kids soon.
Trent may love kids but he want his kids to have good DNA not half witted mutant alien tranny zombie human DNA......Geez Fool, might be off his rocker but not that bad.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS