NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Fucking EPIC.
51Minds can produce it. :lol: Maybe Ryan Seacrest. :mrgreen:
Make TR face all his old bandmates and shit.

warmleatherette wrote:Where to behind with that nostril picture....her nose is to wide and flat causing her nostrils to look like the fucking lincoln tunnel. Her face and wide and flat why would you wear matte cream fuschia lipstick is beyond me cant pull it off without looking like a circus hipster clown mess.

Trent Reznor need to pitch a reality show called Trent Reznor is 44 and Need a Life Coach.....weed out all the "yes men/women" out of your life and get a real dose of reality...that you are going for an EPIC ASS FAIL.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

bronzecookie81 wrote:You could give a fuck what anyone thinks because your heads are so far up each other's ass you smell shit, and you LIKE it.
Bronze, I have to give you kudos for describing love so romantically...

BuahahahahahahHAHAHA

I think he'd cry if he had to face up to his old bandmates *straight face*

:P

He's gotten royally spanked...

all he needs to do now is rid himself of the sycophants, and he's won half the battle. 44 years old isn't nearly too old to change...and the rabble's collective memory is short term.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Violet Black
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Violet Black »

So the Hillbilly finally wed his beard - wow, he's so irrelevant Hollywood didn't bother to send him the memo stating; unless your a big name, you don't have to take it that far.

Well, we've all seen what Manson's hate video looks like after his eight months relationship. I wonder what Uncle Husky's will look like in six months? ...Him forcing $1.00 pizza down her throat until her already massive head explodes? Sad part is, he's so irrelevant that they won't even bother to air it on TV.

Another old fool bites the dust.

So, Maripeen, how you like being famous...oh, my bad. You're not famous, you're just married to some old guy that use to be in some emo band. FAIL.
Black is the color of my true love's hair.
Violet Black
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Violet Black »

LMFAO..my little brother just told me that Uncle Husky's new video will be a remix of Fifty Cent's song "Have a baby by me, bitch, and be on walfare."
Black is the color of my true love's hair.
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

grumpy ol' trent
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

apple_of_soddom wrote:grumpy ol' trent
HAHAHAAHHAHAHA omg, that is just pure genius. Is that posted in the CULT.com's photoshop thread?!
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

no i found it at this place: http://dailycuntpunch.blogspot.com/

another gem i found on said page

smittenkitten666
Wannabe Rocker

Post by smittenkitten666 »

Christ! I thought that was Danny De Vito!

You're on form today. Carry on... Loving your work...
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Which is why he's such an asshole and nothing he does turns out right.
That was Charlie Clouser BTW.

just_curious wrote:
One of his old bandmates (can't remember who) pointed out that TR seemed to have skipped (or not made it to) Step 9......

9. Made direct amends to such people wherever possible, except when to do so would injure them or others.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

cathousebabe wrote:Has anyone on her Facebook page asked her how married life is going and what she's been up to lately? Will they be deleted? :D If she's so tired of the "Congratulations" then why keep accepting friends? She knows they're only there for Trent not her and I bet it just burns her ass cause she's realizing she's not as famous as she thought she'd be. She's just the accessory, kinda like a piece of luggage. Poor Q, no honeymoon, no jet setting around the world, no more partying. Just sit in your little box until it's time to come out and make an apperance. Wow what a grand life.
There is way too much ass kissing in the comments but there are a couple that I found humorous......
Katie Montes
you people kiss so much damn ass. i'm so glad i'm not famous, it might as well be everyone stabbing you in the back a billion times.. and yet you're still trying to figure out which ones are your real friends. now i know how julius caesar must've felt. get a clue - they're ALL fake, even me. roll with it. ugh, this fb page makes me nauseous now. Q ... complains and you all just eat it up like frenzied lapdogs. - you'd be doing me a favor by deleting me. release me from this hell hole! oh and if i didn't say it before, congrats on being the luckie--wait!! the t-rez is back on t-wittle?!? zomg Niinne Inch Naaaiilllsss!! p.s. pls make babies asap. before he gets senile.

Anna Mundt
already asking what you got yourself into?
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="warmleatherette"] He maintained his focus somewhat back in the day but now you can't sample others beats *ahem* NWA, Public Enemy, Nintendo *ahem and not have to pay the artist or record labels....[/quote]

The Pretenders. David Bowie.....

of course, you can't really call it sampling if the entire song is a direct lift, can you?

Ever wonder if TR REALLY thought it would be cool to open for David Bowie way back when?

That's not the way I heard it.

[quotejust_curious]
Perhaps being off the label isn't all he thought it would be

Hmm. Somehow I don't think going indie was the original idea. I think it became the (spin) idea when it became obvious that the labels weren't interested in continuing to support him in the way he had become accustomed. See, labels have the odd idea that the albums released should at least make enough money to cover advance production costs.

Out of control egos tend to get expensive. Right, Axl?

Of course all of the above is just my humble little opinion.

People do talk. And talk. And talk. :)
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

What did you hear about that Evil? Can you share?

Seems TR has tons of "spin" ideas.....makes perfect sense that going indie wasn't the original idea. Figured out that nobody was going to put money behind his crazy ass half baked ideas. Now, there's no middle man--except promoters who get pissed that they can't sell your tour because of a lack of interest-- look how far this Fucker has spun out of control. When there's nobody around to tell you how you're fucking up, this is the result. Ghetto ass white trash Tellanova bullshit that even a first year PR kid fresh out of college could've planned better. Hell, he's cheap, I get that....go to USC, find a desperate college kid with a PR major who just wants to hang out with your old ass and eat Dominos with you--call it an internship. They could've planned the hell out of this shit. You're not sharp anymore Goth Uncle. You need young, sharp minds. Not out of control egos with too much time on their hands to troll, ie, YOU.

EvilNTent wrote:

of course, you can't really call it sampling if the entire song is a direct lift, can you?

Ever wonder if TR REALLY thought it would be cool to open for David Bowie way back when?

[quotejust_curious]
Perhaps being off the label isn't all he thought it would be

Hmm. Somehow I don't think going indie was the original idea. I think it became the (spin) idea when it became obvious that the labels weren't interested in continuing to support him in the way he had become accustomed. See, labels have the odd idea that the albums released should at least make enough money to cover advance production costs.

Out of control egos tend to get expensive. Right, Axl?

Of course all of the above is just my humble little opinion.

People do talk. And talk. And talk. :)
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

double post
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

:) Exactly.

just_curious wrote:

Isn't that how Rob got his job?
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220

EvilNTent wrote:

What ?

Do tell.

No really - tell.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

apple_of_soddom wrote:no i found it at this place: http://dailycuntpunch.blogspot.com/

LOL...sweet. Anyone have any pics of what Queef could look like in a couple years?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

just_curious wrote:
bronzecookie81 wrote:What did you hear about that Evil? Can you share?

Seems TR has tons of "spin" ideas.....makes perfect sense that going indie wasn't the original idea. Figured out that nobody was going to put money behind his crazy ass half baked ideas. Now, there's no middle man--except promoters who get pissed that they can't sell your tour because of a lack of interest-- look how far this Fucker has spun out of control. When there's nobody around to tell you how you're fucking up, this is the result. Ghetto ass white trash Tellanova bullshit that even a first year PR kid fresh out of college could've planned better. Hell, he's cheap, I get that....go to USC, find a desperate college kid with a PR major who just wants to hang out with your old ass and eat Dominos with you--call it an internship. They could've planned the hell out of this shit. You're not sharp anymore Goth Uncle. You need young, sharp minds. Not out of control egos with too much time on their hands to troll, ie, YOU.

Isn't that how Rob got his job?

I was thinking that exact same thing when I read the post too.
Rob admitted he was a fan before he started working for Trent. Notice how I didn't put "working with Trent". I don't believe he has much say in anything.
I am thinking Pink Trent is the same way. He's trying to suck up and be buddies with him, in hopes that maybe he can get free airfare and travel around the world with Trent too.

Maybe he will need to record under a fake name, or write for others, because he has disgusted so many people, that the words Trent Reznor will not sell as well as it did in the day.

I can see it now..no one will want to see him or care what he does. To get on stage and have a crowd show up, he will have to put a chicken bucket on his head to go out and perform.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="Wikkedsyn"]
I was thinking that exact same thing when I read the post too.
Rob admitted he was a fan before he started working for Trent. Notice how I didn't put "working with Trent". I don't believe he has much say in anything.
[/quote]

Rob Sheridan used to run a rather classy NIN fan site. Trent saw it & hired him. I personally think Trent would have run dry 10 years ago without Sheridan.

Rob used to be a sweet guy. Not so much these days. He's just too hip for words.

Pity.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="bronzecookie81"]What did you hear about that Evil? Can you share?

Seems TR has tons of "spin" ideas.....makes perfect sense that going indie wasn't the original idea. Figured out that nobody was going to put money behind his crazy ass half baked ideas. Now, there's no middle man--except promoters who get pissed that they can't sell your tour because of a lack of interest-- look how far this Fucker has spun out of control. When there's nobody around to tell you how you're fucking up, this is the result. Ghetto ass white trash Tellanova bullshit that even a first year PR kid fresh out of college could've planned better. Hell, he's cheap, I get that....go to USC, find a desperate college kid with a PR major who just wants to hang out with your old ass and eat Dominos with you--call it an internship. They could've planned the hell out of this shit. You're not sharp anymore Goth Uncle. You need young, sharp minds. Not out of control egos with too much time on their hands to troll, ie, YOU.[/quote]

Oh, the difficulties of dealing with the odd "Oh shit" moments in life.

It's a funny thing, isn't it?

Sometimes problems can vanish with the right agreement at the right time.

At least the right time for one if not so much the other.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Um I'm as mean as it can come sometimes but shit this chick isn't even married a month and is sick of congrats. I thought the newlywed afterglow was like a 6 mth deal at the least. This bitch is pathetic. She made the bed she gonna lie in it now. Sayonara non-existant singing career
Sure
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Sure »

dangerdiabolique wrote:
bronzecookie81 wrote:Wow, speaking of marriage, these two couldn't even make it into People Magazine with their "wedding."
That is the biggest fail....like ever. If People or UsWeekly doesn't give you even a two line write up, that's how you know nobody gives a damn. Some kid from Road Rules got in there a few weeks ago with the news of his marriage. :lol:
Poor Goth Uncle. Lights out Fool......
Even Octomom's crazy ass is in the tabs all the time now. Maybe Trent should start taking PR advice from her. :lol:
You know TR is z-list when Joey Lawrence (remember the show blossom) gets the headline on people.com for having another kid on the way and he hasn't done shit in years!
Mrs. Trent Reznor, direct from Accessory Wives-r-Us.
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

I have to disagree about the Rob comment. I've meet him He and I carried on a two hour conversation. He was very sweet, gentleman, and intelligent. It pretty much boils down to if you don't act like a idiot fan or want something he was fine. What was funny the dumbass I was with made a sexual comment about TR to him and we both looked at her if she was an idiot. Course I can somewhat agree with your comment just with the way the dumbass acted around Rob.
EvilNTent wrote:
Wikkedsyn wrote: I was thinking that exact same thing when I read the post too.

Rob Sheridan used to run a rather classy NIN fan site. Trent saw it & hired him. I personally think Trent would have run dry 10 years ago without Sheridan.

Rob used to be a sweet guy. Not so much these days. He's just too hip for words.

Pity.
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Wikkedsyn wrote:
apple_of_soddom wrote:no i found it at this place: http://dailycuntpunch.blogspot.com/

LOL...sweet. Anyone have any pics of what Queef could look like in a couple years?

No, but I did turn her into a monkey.
amouthfulofsin220

:shock:

DAMN.

That's cold as ice.

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

citrinecastle wrote:
Wikkedsyn wrote:

No, but I did turn her into a monkey.

LOL omg...that is perfect
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

I just hope these two people are actually making fun of her, and not serious..

From Queef's facebook wall:

Matthew Paul: Mariqueen, If you ever need a makeup artist Ill do it for you.. check out my portfolio.. : ) You are stunning girfriend.
Yesterday at 1:58pm

Sarah Elycio So why dont you start you own makeup line, something different?
Yesterday at 7:20pm · View Feedback (1)Hide Feedback (1)
Phoenix Amazon
I would agree. I don't know if Queen has ever modeled before but a future career in beauty would be a great choice. Queen you are one hot woman.
Yesterday at 8:27pm
amouthfulofsin220

Wikkedsyn wrote:I just hope these two people are actually making fun of her, and not serious..

Matthew Paul: Mariqueen, If you ever need a makeup artist Ill do it for you.. check out my portfolio.. : ) You are stunning girfriend.

Phoenix Amazon
I would agree. I don't know if Queen has ever modeled before but a future career in beauty would be a great choice. Queen you are one hot woman.
I would hope she just got a hearty laugh out of those posts - I did.

Jesus, do those people's taint licking know no bounds? It's to the point where they're doing detail work on it LMAO I'm sure they can see themselves in the mirror shine on that ass.

IF this all was just a tasteless little game for publicity, now is the time for a dramatic and very public break up, complete with a police report and some stitches or something...that will really put the cherry on this shit cake. They don't want to spend a very miserable X-mas trying not to kill each other, do they?

OR...they could just say they broke up and TR and the Q could be seen around town canoodling with other people. Maybe TR could theoretically "kiss and make up" with his rabid fans by dating a gnarly looking goth chick for a bit, take it to a "whole 'nother level". 8)

THAT would be something worth seeing.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Sun Nov 15, 2009 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Exactly.
Anybody who is going to lie to this Twit and say her no bone structure having face is stunning REALLY needs to get their shit together. It's not even convincing.....then to say she needs a make up line?? BWAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! LMAO
You want your face to look like MQ's?? Buy out the whole Lancome counter--no scratch that...she can't afford Lancome. Cover Girl counter....get a bunch of Kindergarteners to draw on your face--especially those scary eye brows....then get them to fuck up your bangs with safety scissors.....Voila.

I can see why he hates his "fans" too. Fucking Idiots....even TR knows they're bullshitting when they call her stunning. Just like MariMan knows she got bullshitted when she was promised stardom. :lol:
warmleatherette wrote:These are the same vicious crazy ass Mofos who dish out the hate when TR was with Nyte. But try and do damage contro by asslicking this retarded hipster imp.... How pathetic...I see why TR hates his fans I sawy Take 10 years off that should be ample enough time for all the ones who over eat, drink, and drug up to die off. :mrgreen: ...Start off fresh.....Or you can speed up process and do like Metallica Kill Them All.
Wikkedsyn wrote:I just hope these two people are actually making fun of her, and not serious..

Phoenix Amazon
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220

cathousebabe wrote:O M G

I just seen Adrianne & Chris Knight's new commercial. LAME!
What's that about?

Are they doing another reality show or something?

:roll:

I'll never understand how anyone would want to be stripped naked emotionally for other people's entertainment. It's completely incomprehensible.

amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:I saw that sorry ass commerical 2 weeks ago and thought...first of all they are scrapping the barrell they could of got a recent married couple like Lamar and Khole or Trent and that lazy eyed Heffa he married Mariqueen BWAHAHAHAHAH! Now that would be LOLZ all around.

cathousebabe wrote:O M G

I just seen Adrianne & Chris Knight's new commercial. LAME!
Although my question wasn't answered, I'm guessing it does have something to do with a reality show.

I think if he even considered doing something like that it would be the final nail on the coffin of his career - even if he released music under his own name, he wouldn't have a fan left to spend money on it. Let's hope he grows a backbone, doesn't listen to the shallow hollywood hipster *dolts* around him, and decides instead to hunker down and create.

A girl can hope, right?

P.S. - Did I already mention that reality television is like the gladiatorial games were in ancient Rome? We're witnessing the decadence of our civilization, conveniently streamed to us through the boob tube or the internet.

:?