NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by lolo66 »

apple_of_soddom wrote:what should they win a grammy for ? best fake marriage ? :wink:

"Worst PR Clusterfuck"
PastyGothChick
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by PastyGothChick »

lolo66 wrote:
PastyGothChick wrote:What are Trent and Mariqueen going to wear to the Grammies?
Do you think they will win anything?
He won't go to the Grammys. Is he even nominated for anything?? I thought the Ghosts nomination was last year.
Oh yeah, NIN wasn't even first runner-up to ColdPlay. "They were just filler." Sad to know that.It seems many years ago that Ghost project. It was a good thing they didn't win or get nominated this year because they don't belong there.
-Lucifer and Jesus Christ were brothers
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

I am still trying to figure out WHY a majority of women when they are getting married think they can wear that style dress? I would want something flattering on the special day.. oh yeah I guess a fake wedding does not count. Maybe she can find a better dress for her real wedding.
warmleatherette wrote:FUCKING A!...No one should wear a mermaid style dress period, unless you are a size two and have narrow ass hips other than that a woman is going to look wide and fat in the hips.
RichardL wrote:Rentaqueen looks HUGGEEEE in that dress, gigantic even. The words plump and unattractive would be a complement compared to that thing. I thought she wore that cheap red hooker dress to the wedding. She better go binge and purge, I mean get another honey cleanse. Ever seen a picture that makes youm so embarrassed that makes you feel for the people posting it? (A take at what he said about Chris Cornell). That's your picture.
Is that a huge fish? A mermaid? Did she post genstarchild's picture instead?
http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak ... 2112_n.jpg
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

I did't see the picture until now, but it looks like she even has a beard. So this is a cover up of some sort. Don't blame him. Will she ever fnd real love? I'm sure there are other people who are truelly attracted to her and look past the outside, which is difficult for most people. Maybe she thinks if you hang around things considered high fashion that it will rub off on the poor thing. There is always euthanization.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="PastyGothChick"]What are Trent and Mariqueen going to wear to the Grammys?[/quote]

Grandma's flowered shower curtain.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Nothing. They aren't going. He didn't go last year and sent Rob and Tamar instead(Rob was nominated however)

If MariQueen does nag him to the point of exhaustion,he will go in a suit two sizes two small and she will go in something that involves feathers because thats big in the GOTH community now. Or something that looks mismatched and will make her face look flat and her ass look flatter.

And then she will proceed to complain how shitty she looks to everyone she knows.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Nothing. They aren't going. He didn't go last year and sent Rob and Tamar instead(Rob was nominated however)

If MariQueen does nag him to the point of exhaustion,he will go in a suit two sizes two small and she will go in something that involves feathers because thats big in the GOTH community now. Or something that looks mismatched and will make her face look flat and her ass look flatter.

And then she will proceed to complain how shitty she looks to everyone she knows.
Pretty sad, but I'm going to have to agree with you on this one...they truly are a "inbeatable force of greatness" [sic] if they're going for the worst dressed list.

TR needs to stick to sexified jean/dress shirt/motorcycle jacket combos, and the Q would have more luck if she hired a blind person to feel for an outfit at Sak's.

Anyways, didn't TR say something to the effect of the Grammy awards being about the music industry suits some years back? I had written a comment on this video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ju2QXeFq8Q and I got blasted in the ass by the NINtards when I said that I found it hard to believe he didn't care that he'd won a Grammy.

Was Rob nominated for a Grammy?? It begs the question of what he's still doing exclusively working for TR. A smarter man would strike while the iron is hot - find some sweet jobs to supplement his income and get his name out there. I give him props for loyalty, though.

P.S. - TR's on a doc about 'Mode? Pretty savvy, since he'll get those fans to listen to his music if they haven't already. Love love love Martin Gore, and Dave's voice.

"Like a moth on love's bright light
I will get burned each and every night
I'm dying to..."

Tell me that isn't sexy, and I'll tell you you're dead inside.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Very interesting definition, it had me laughing out loud.

Something tells me he's used to aggro/cock rockers describing him like that.

Everything considered, who's living in the 4 million dollar house? Unless he fucks up further, the Rez still gets the last laugh, whether we like it or not.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

But its so TRUE.

But rather than sucking the dick of the dude from Pearl Jam i think he takes it up the ass from the guy from TOOL
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Very interesting definition, it had me laughing out loud.

Something tells me he's used to aggro/cock rockers describing him like that.

Everything considered, who's living in the 4 million dollar house? Unless he fucks up further, the Rez still gets the last laugh, whether we like it or not.

The dude living in the 30 million dollar house gets the last laugh. Wouldn't define this as rock n roll.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

4 million actually. Cheap by Bev Hills standards, probably. :lol:
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

A four million dollar home looks good to me any way you slice it.
Ya'll are crazy. LA real estate is astronomically ridiculous and
hella over priced, but hey, if you can afford a four million dollar home, you've done incredibly well for yourself. I'm not mad at him for that.
30 million, 4 million, it's way more than my house costs. :shock:
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

bronzecookie81 wrote:A four million dollar home looks good to me any way you slice it.
Ya'll are crazy. LA real estate is astronomically ridiculous and
hella over priced, but hey, if you can afford a four million dollar home, you've done incredibly well for yourself. I'm not mad at him for that.
30 million, 4 million, it's way more than my house costs. :shock:
Yeah well, I see you live in the area, I live in the East Bay. I agree with you. Don't know how much you paid for yours, we paid half a mill for something that is the damn money pit. I HATE this place with a passion. Just saying....in this DELIGHTFUL hellhole we call California, what you pay isn't what it's worth. I wonder what the hell he got for 4 mill. Probably something that maybe would be worth 400, 000 in any other part of this country (chain link fence? How CLASSY). And granted with a good stager and interior designer he could make it look designer...or hipster...or whatever the hell the little midget wanted to convey besides living in....ooooh......Bev Hills.

Sorry for the outburst. I currently live with a person that wants to aspire to be what he is NOT and never will be, much to the detriment of family. Which is exactly what asshat is doing.\

Over achieving males are bloody fucking idiots. Especially when they want to come across as something/someone they ARE NOT.

That said...TMI....anymore wedding dress pictures I can get nasty about?
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

NIN isn't an over achiever: over, most definitely.

With the Grammys there are two types of bands: 1) the megasuperstars that withhold the test of time of agelessness and have the respect, attention and hearts and money the world over 2) the youth element of the under age 22 novices have.

Time has revealed NIN isn't smart, ageless, look up to, or youthful and from reading all your posts have lost all its fans. Sick and DEAD is what most people have said about NIN. Whose fault was this? They have only themselves to blame. They must not be smart to deal with things the way they have. Maybe the guy from NINE INCH NAILS should cut his losses and get out of the industry and rid himself of the bad desicion makers around him.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

No offense, but 4 million in Cali, you don't get what you paid for. It's chump change. People making 6 figures a year can't afford anything decent.

Just saying, 4 million here vs 4 million in another part of the US, drastic difference. And this has nothing to do with Trenty-poo. You have 4 million here and you still get crap, vs 4 million in some midwest state and you get a brand new mansion with acres and acres of land.

Back to the ugly wedding dress and the baby blue shoes. :lol:
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Trent just got on Twitter and tweeted :The Grammys = the old guard / old media propping up their puppets trying to convince the outside world (and each other) they're relevant.
about 1 hour ago from Tweetie
Grammy asshole weekend in LA. Yuck.

LOL you know he's just jealous about not being invited to the Grammys or else he'd be there in a minute. He's take gossip girl Trent Vanegas with him to take pictures. He's like a mother hen, sitting on his next egg, I mean chair, in his Beverly Hills mansion, getting fat and complaining about being relevant. I should have asked him to just use his halo7557 account
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Do you think Trent's comments about the Grammys will even make Rolling Stone? Or he is not relevant anymore? Of course Trent made sure to make his Grammy comments on twitter- to an instant audience of 630,000 followers, so people would take notice and watch. Speaking of puppets, the true puppets are his fans. He manipulates and uses his fans, and he hates them. Many of Trent's fans are catching onto this,especially when they had to pay money to a charity just so he would come out and even meet them. Then he claims to having a waving goodbye tour yet he never really went away
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

He still hasn't gotten the memo to just SHUT THE FUCK UP. Sybil goes in cycles, and it's been a while since his last rant so here you go, something to make the press. Another PMS comment by Reznor. Someone hand him some Midol.
This Tweet to him was hilarious.

murdeek3000: what the hell makes trent reznor thinks he's still relevant?! he's older than my dad!
about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

RichardL wrote:Do you think Trent's comments about the Grammys will even make Rolling Stone? Or he is not relevant anymore? Of course Trent made sure to make his Grammy comments on twitter- to an instant audience of 630,000 followers, so people would take notice and watch. Speaking of puppets, the true puppets are his fans. He manipulates and uses his fans, and he hates them. Many of Trent's fans are catching onto this,especially when they had to pay money to a charity just so he would come out and even meet them. Then he claims to having a waving goodbye tour yet he never really went away

Apparently "relevant" is the only word with more than 5 letters he knows. Says it all the time. Who is smarter Trent or Mariqueen?
PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

bronzecookie81 wrote:He still hasn't gotten the memo to just SHUT THE FUCK UP. Sybil goes in cycles, and it's been a while since his last rant so here you go, something to make the press. Another PMS comment by Reznor. Someone hand him some Midol.
This Tweet to him was hilarious.

murdeek3000: what the hell makes trent reznor thinks he's still relevant?! he's older than my dad!
about 2 hours ago from TweetDeck
He is fishing for compliments and trying to get people to feel sorry for him. Well, one month ago him and his wife were those giants stomping all over the little poor people. Don't you remember, asshole? Or is Sybil hoping we all forgot?
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Of course his real wife Rob has to retweet the asshole comments as if that makes it more hardcore. :lol:
Hey Sybil, you're in Beverly Hills, are a millionaire, and stage publicity stunts/comments for attention...you're one of "them" attempting to stay relevant so stop pretending otherwise. Maybe if you'd played the Hollywood game better and gone to the Grammy's when you were younger, you wouldn't be in your 40s, fake married to a Bimbo in the worst PR fail in history to garner attention for your wanna be future Hollywood projects. These anti establishment comments don't make you seem any less like a moron, which is how you know you're perceived as of late.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

Run little Mariqueen run, go to the Grammys and try to get a TRUE REAL international rockstar and not a fake one.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="PastyGothChick"]Apparently [color=#800080]"relevant"[/color] is the only word with more than 5 letters he knows. Says it all the time. Who is smarter Trent or Mariqueen?[/quote]

The dog by a mile.

Trent mentions being relevant all the time because it's on his mind. It must be difficult to convince yourself, the two dollar bimbo you married & the rapidly dwindling fanbase that you are still relevant when you don't have a recording contract, your music isn't selling & your <cough> "final" tour didn't exactly sell out everywhere you played.

AHA!

I finally figured out why he uses the word, "decay" in so many of his songs! He's discussing his career!

Ahahahahahahahahaha
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

RichardL wrote:Trent just got on Twitter and tweeted :The Grammys = the old guard / old media propping up their puppets trying to convince the outside world (and each other) they're relevant.

LOL you know he's just jealous about not being invited to the Grammys or else he'd be there in a minute. He's take gossip girl Trent Vanegas with him to take pictures. He's like a mother hen, sitting on his next egg, I mean chair, in his Beverly Hills mansion, getting fat and complaining about being relevant. I should have asked him to just use his halo7557 account
If it's one thing that Reznor knows about is...is being relevant...or trying to be even though like most of his hair, is gone....still grasping at straws to remain relevant eh Rez?? Maybe he's mad that he didn't get invited so that he could show off his beautiful wife..*cough*
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

cathousebabe wrote:I don't get it, why the hell is he tweeting about the Grammy's anyway? He didn't put out anything to get nominated for in the first place. It's like he's butt hurt over not getting the last Grammy he was nominated for, even though he made a HUGE ordeal out of "not wanting one".
Get over yourself dude.

Great point...maybe if he put out something half decent he might earn a nomination! lol
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

Whose smarter Trent or Mariqueen? I would have to add to this mix Tony and the rest of TREZ four legged animals hands down.
PastyGothChick wrote:
RichardL wrote:Do you think Trent's comments about the Grammys will even make Rolling Stone? Or he is not relevant anymore? Of course Trent made sure to make his Grammy comments on twitter- to an instant audience of 630,000 followers, so people would take notice and watch. Speaking of puppets, the true puppets are his fans. He manipulates and uses his fans, and he hates them. Many of Trent's fans are catching onto this,especially when they had to pay money to a charity just so he would come out and even meet them. Then he claims to having a waving goodbye tour yet he never really went away

Apparently "relevant" is the only word with more than 5 letters he knows. Says it all the time. Who is smarter Trent or Mariqueen?
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

PastyGothChick wrote:Run little Mariqueen run, go to the Grammys and try to get a TRUE REAL international rockstar and not a fake one.

It will be hard meeting one of those LEGENDS, most are either backstage ready to perform, present an award or not in attendace because they are on their phenemonal top selling world tour.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

never ceases to entertain us..when Trent tweets. lol

andreaurbanfox ...and became an irrelevant hasbeen RT @twittwootwiggy that was before @trent_reznor suffered from fame & had ego trouble, hit the 'roids.. 7 minutes ago from web

andreaurbanfox usual bitch & moan RT @twittwootwiggy no @trent_reznor slagged off awards when he was an irrelevant emo lad with very little fan fare 8 minutes ago from web

andreaurbanfox read the tags here http://tinyurl.com/ycsghz2 LOL RT @spinaltap20 You forgot fat fugly & bloated old man @Trent_Reznor lol #nin 10 minutes ago from web

andreaurbanfox Is @trent_reznor slagging off The Grammys cos they snubbed him for being irrelevant? bitter, deluded old man #nin #FAIL #music about 3 hours ago from web
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

andrea never seizes to amaze me......
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

RichardL wrote:Trent just got on Twitter and tweeted :The Grammys = the old guard / old media propping up their puppets trying to convince the outside world (and each other) they're relevant.

Oh for fucks sake, he's been moaning about not feeling "relevant" for the past ten years. I bet he wasn't even invited, which is why he's being so pissy. Like the boy who no one wants to play with, he takes his ball and goes home. Tomorrow he'll be tweeting nasty comments about the nominees and winners, just watch.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."