NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

layla29
Saving Up For a Guitar

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by layla29 »

cathousebabe, never said i thought racism was fun. Where do you come up with this weird shit. Do me a favor and ignore my ass. Better yet since you are so unhappy with me posting, why don't you log out? That is weird coming from someone who post on here.
layla29
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by layla29 »

cathousebabe, right back at you.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

WE ARE AT 200 PAGES YA'LL

WHOO HOOOO
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

layla29 wrote:RichardL, I feel you on the whole finding out that a musician that you greatly admired turned out to be a complete douchebag of the highest order. I will not judge you for having the feelings that you do, that's not mine or anyone elses right. I will say that i hope you will eventually be able to move on and find another musician that you feel is more appreciative of your time, money and energy.
Thank you,layla29. You get it, even if some people don't. I know I will find other musicians to listen to and spend money on, but it's just going to take time to erase everything that Trent Reznor meant to my life. And of course mouthfulofshit incorrectly assumes that I have NIN tattoo, I have no tattoos. You're making a lot of wrong assumptions just like Trent did, that everyone on metal sludge is plump and unattractive. I had to wait 10 years before I went to see NIN live because I lived in the middle of nowhere. And no, I just went to see NIN in my area, but I spent a lot of money compared to my being a broke student. Just because you don't have tattoos or spent tons of money on someone doesn't mean you can't be a big fan- what matters is how much Trent's music meant to you.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Oh for fuck's sake, this is like listening to my fucking kids arguing over chores and the neighbors' brats arguing over who gets what fucking fake sword to play War.

Richard, yes, we feel your pain. Move the fuck on. I have nothing against you, I totally understand where you are coming from. Alas, it isn't Trent that burst my little bubble, it was another musician. I moved on.

Layla: You got me on my knees, now blow me. I see YOUR point too, but may not agree...and I don't think any of us appreciate your name calling and jumping on every post as a personal offence and being nasty. However, if you're on the rag and looking for a fight, I suppose you're in the right thread. Now get over your 14 year old panties in a wad attitude problem and REALLY make an effort. You embarass us.

What were the little names she called ya'll? Tin Cup and Cat Shit? Wow. Real fucking creative. Wonder what this virtuoso of creative descriptive words will call me? I wait with baited breath (and a fucking scotch)

Leatherette: Your opinion...Why this person (Layla) is posting NOW....wow.....think it's a sheep that's been overdosed on Koolaid? Or the stompy little shit himself? You seem to predict things better than the rest of us. Your thoughts please!

He's up to something.....so he's sending out his butt pirates to cause shit is my guess.

jar: don't know what to think about you yet. Thus far it's leaning towards negative. Prove me wrong.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

citrinecastle wrote:Oh for fuck's sake, this is like listening to my fucking kids arguing over chores and the neighbors' brats arguing over who gets what fucking fake sword to play War.

Richard, yes, we feel your pain. Move the fuck on. I have nothing against you, I totally understand where you are coming from. Alas, it isn't Trent that burst my little bubble, it was another musician. I moved on.

Layla: You got me on my knees, now blow me. I see YOUR point too, but may not agree...and I don't think any of us appreciate your name calling and jumping on every post as a personal offence and being nasty. However, if you're on the rag and looking for a fight, I suppose you're in the right thread. Now get over your 14 year old panties in a wad attitude problem and REALLY make an effort. You embarass us.

What were the little names she called ya'll? Tin Cup and Cat Shit? Wow. Real fucking creative. Wonder what this virtuoso of creative descriptive words will call me? I wait with baited breath (and a fucking scotch)

Leatherette: Your opinion...Why this person (Layla) is posting NOW....wow.....think it's a sheep that's been overdosed on Koolaid? Or the stompy little shit himself? You seem to predict things better than the rest of us. Your thoughts please!

He's up to something.....so he's sending out his butt pirates to cause shit is my guess.

jar: don't know what to think about you yet. Thus far it's leaning towards negative. Prove me wrong.
Hey I am ok. I like Haterade not Kool-aid.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Ho shit, this thread's bumpin' tonight!

Layla, sweetheart, I get what you're saying, and you seem like a sweet person (I swear, can see you in my mind's eye posting from a pink rhinestone emblazoned celly) but there's just no room for sweet here at MS. This isn't the strictly regimented NIN.com, love -

You'll get eaten alive.

P.S. - who said this was TR? Aw hell no...if he were to descent from Turd Hill (for alas, he's King Shit, and that's where King Shit resides ) to stir up the hen house, I would hope he'd come up with something more original than that. Although, if he can affect "butthurt naive young woman" I give him points for being almost creepily convincing.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="amouthfulofsin220"]Ho shit, this thread's bumpin' tonight!

Layla, [i]sweetheart[/i], I get what you're saying, and you seem like a sweet person (I swear, can see you in my mind's eye posting from a pink rhinestone emblazoned celly) but there's just no room for sweet here at MS.[/quote]

I beg your pardon, Missy.

There are LOTS of people who think I'm sweet.

Layla. Great song.

Jar: Welcome to the shark tank. We've got fun & games.
THELORDOFDARKNESS
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by THELORDOFDARKNESS »

RichardL wrote:
layla29 wrote:RichardL, I feel you on the whole finding out that a musician that you greatly admired turned out to be a complete douchebag of the highest order. I will not judge you for having the feelings that you do, that's not mine or anyone elses right. I will say that i hope you will eventually be able to move on and find another musician that you feel is more appreciative of your time, money and energy.
Thank you,layla29. You get it, even if some people don't. I know I will find other musicians to listen to and spend money on, but it's just going to take time to erase everything that Trent Reznor meant to my life. And of course mouthfulofshit incorrectly assumes that I have NIN tattoo, I have no tattoos. You're making a lot of wrong assumptions just like Trent did, that everyone on metal sludge is plump and unattractive. I had to wait 10 years before I went to see NIN live because I lived in the middle of nowhere. And no, I just went to see NIN in my area, but I spent a lot of money compared to my being a broke student. Just because you don't have tattoos or spent tons of money on someone doesn't mean you can't be a big fan- what matters is how much Trent's music meant to you.
Trent used to be responsible for saving life's, now he wants his fans to slit wrist and die ! lol

Most of us used to come on here and defend Trent back in the day when we thought he cared about his fans and blah blah blah.
Backstabber don't know we stab back! :twisted:

He is Judas now! Lets hand him the noose,oh never mind ,he's already hung himself.
amouthfulofsin220

EvilNTent wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Ho shit, this thread's bumpin' tonight!

Layla, sweetheart, I get what you're saying, and you seem like a sweet person (I swear, can see you in my mind's eye posting from a pink rhinestone emblazoned celly) but there's just no room for sweet here at MS.

I beg your pardon, Missy.

There are LOTS of people who think I'm sweet.

Layla. Great song.

Jar: Welcome to the shark tank. We've got fun & games.
As strawberry wine, I'll bet...

...but you've proved kitty's got claws, too. :wink:

I raise my glass to you: the sweetest bitch on MS!

EDIT: LORDOFDARKNESS - I love it when you post, I always end up staring at your avatar for like 5 minutes straight LMAO

I don't want to be crass, but James Franco makes my great below tingle. :oops:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

THELORDOFDARKNESS wrote: Trent used to be responsible for saving life's, now he wants his fans to slit wrist and die ! lol

Most of us used to come on here and defend Trent back in the day when we thought he cared about his fans and blah blah blah.

He is Judas now! Lets hand him the noose,oh never mind ,he's already hung himself.
Did you know in high school that Trent Reznor was Judas in Jesus Christ Superstar? You summed it up best, LordofDarkness
THELORDOFDARKNESS

RichardL wrote:
THELORDOFDARKNESS wrote: Trent used to be responsible for saving life's, now he wants his fans to slit wrist and die ! lol

Did you know in high school that Trent Reznor was Judas in Jesus Christ Superstar? You summed it up best, LordofDarkness
Really! Wow that's crazy! LOL
I think I'll call him Judas for now on :twisted:
Last edited by THELORDOFDARKNESS on Wed Mar 17, 2010 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
THELORDOFDARKNESS

[/quote]

EDIT: LORDOFDARKNESS - I love it when you post, I always end up staring at your avatar for like 5 minutes straight LMAO

I don't want to be crass, but James Franco makes my great below tingle. :oops:[/quote]

:P
Last edited by THELORDOFDARKNESS on Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
layla29
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by layla29 »

If you don't like what I post, don't post a response to me. I'm not putting a gun to your head. Ignore my ass.

Citrinecastle, I only went at three people. Last time I checked three people do not make up a board. As a matter of fact one of those people got an apology from me. As for the rest of your post, this is a messageboard this kind of shit is par the course. Hell no one is in any position to critize me for the things I said when you guys say worse everyday. This is not the asskissers thread, the let's co-sign on each others bullshit thread. I'm not here to make friends I have friends. I'm here to state my opinion that is all.
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

Opinions are always welcomed! I am still trying to figure yours out. I do believe you wrote in a several threads back you asked "if we hate him so much why do we post about him everyday?" That is not an opinion.. Then you get pissed for the smart ass comments.. What would you like?

You seem a little up and down, not really sure what you are trying to accomplish.. Lets just say you are a sheep trying to convert while being the biggest star at nin.com. The Jim Jones Kool-aid will not work over here. The peeps on this thread will eat you, spit you out and do it over again.

I find you entertaining and I must thankyou!

vlad

layla29 wrote:If you don't like what I post, don't post a response to me. I'm not putting a gun to your head. Ignore my ass.

Citrinecastle, I only went at three people. Last time I checked three people do not make up a board. As a matter of fact one of those people got an apology from me. As for the rest of your post, this is a messageboard this kind of shit is par the course. Hell no one is in any position to critize me for the things I said when you guys say worse everyday. This is not the asskissers thread, the let's co-sign on each others bullshit thread. I'm not here to make friends I have friends. I'm here to state my opinion that is all.
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
layla29
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by layla29 »

Vlad, I asked a question that is all. If a person does not want to answer the question so be it. However if you come at me with an attitude you should expect to get one back.as for the question it self I really want to know why someone would waste their precious time constantly talking about and looking for information about someone you claim is a fraud. If you're getting enjoyment out of it or venting I can understand it I'm just not sure some people are sincere with it.
Orionslavegirl1

Layla,since you apologized to me and I have no hard feelings towards you-i am going to answer honestly.

I started coming here awhile ago(like at the end of the FIRST thread) in order to find out rumors and gossip related to Trent and also to laugh my ass at the cast of characters that were in there. As the Mariqueen debacle unfolded many of us came here to vent our frustration because we knew that the mods at nin.com wouldn't stand for it.

But then Trent got all psycho stalker on us and hunted us down on here and other sites.

I know i got banned on nin.com for the stuff i said on here and twitter.

I would have joined as my screename,Tinadoll,but there seemed to be someone by that name already.

To answer your core question- I come here to laugh,gossip,point out and get honest opinions about whats happened to man i use to be a fan of.Also its fun to point out the hypocrisies and loser lives of the psycho Nin fans,hence the title of the thread. Its like a train wreck,its horrible and you can't look away. I can be as snarky and as honest as i want to be without mod retaliation.

Thats why i come here. Also,most of us,post at work cuz we are bored.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

bronzecookie81 wrote:Ignore the troll and she'll leave.
exactly...the more you reply and quote this CULT.COM disciple...they will stay around and become more annoying...ignore and it shall go back to the ranch with the door closed behind it.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

Thank You.. Now it makes sense.

To answer your question.. I have been listening to NIN since 1989.. I saw TR as an opening band. Since I am older and have resources I have traveled to see him because I love the music not the person. I have never thought he has saved my life nor do I care who he dates/marriages etc.

I do find it funny the "newer" fans who have freaked out became sheep etc! TR has always been an ASS!! It just shows more because of the wide world web!! I use to enjoy ETS until they belittled people treated them like shit.. and that all started with TR. I never went to NIN.com because I really felt sorry for a majority of the posters.. Not because I was better than them but because they were looking for some type of peace, salvation and answers for their lives. I am not knocking ppl for their love of music or how an artist impacted them. I am just laughing because the man is human and he treats EVERYONE like shit.

Oh and I have to add... I loved watching everyone line up for a NIN show. I would get there late and still would be up front. I never met people becasue frankly talking about NIN 24/7 is not my idea of fun.

I do think the marriage sham is a funny phenomenon and some of the ppl on this thread make me laugh with their speculations etc!

I come to this board for the gossip, and the people who are here!Sometimes the gossip is true.. Just have to know who knows what when and where, how. I think Orion summed it up well!! BORED!! This is an outlet for me because of my busy work, life, family and school.

Off to complete a paper for two conferences! Have a good one!!

Vlad
layla29 wrote:Vlad, I asked a question that is all. If a person does not want to answer the question so be it. However if you come at me with an attitude you should expect to get one back.as for the question it self I really want to know why someone would waste their precious time constantly talking about and looking for information about someone you claim is a fraud. If you're getting enjoyment out of it or venting I can understand it I'm just not sure some people are sincere with it.
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
Orionslavegirl1

Amen Vlad,Amen.

Those lines were hysterical weren't they. Especially if Riot was there.

I was looking around for a reason why all of a sudden Trent wants the limelight and isn't so private anymore.

Well i found the proof :

http://www.theninhotline.net/meatpers/h ... oon030.htm
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

layla29 wrote:Vlad, I asked a question that is all. If a person does not want to answer the question so be it. However if you come at me with an attitude you should expect to get one back.as for the question it self I really want to know why someone would waste their precious time constantly talking about and looking for information about someone you claim is a fraud. If you're getting enjoyment out of it or venting I can understand it I'm just not sure some people are sincere with it.

Clearly you are here to analyze people and teh webz is possibly the stupidest place in the whole humanity to attempt this. Still looking for fodder for flipscript's(Wave good bye) /@youareonourlist's friends "thesis" on "Pathological Online Behaviors"?

layla29 wrote:Vlad, I asked a question that is all. If a person does not want to answer the question so be it. However if you come at me with an attitude you should expect to get one back.
What are you tryna be? Someone's fuckin' father?
layla29 wrote: really want to know why someone would waste their precious time constantly talking about and looking for information about someone you claim is a fraud. If you're getting enjoyment out of it or venting I can understand it I'm just not sure some people are sincere with it.
People want the truth douche. There. IS. NOTHING. Wrong. With that.
amouthfulofsin220

jar wrote:

Clearly you are here to analyze people and teh webz is possibly the stupidest place in the whole humanity to attempt this. Still looking for fodder for flipscript's(Wave good bye) /@youareonourlist's friends "thesis" on "Pathological Online Behaviors"?
:?:

What does that mean, if I may ask?

jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
jar wrote:

:?:

What does that mean, if I may ask?

Flipscript was monkier used on Wavegoodbye forum that is probably same person behind @youareonourlist on twitter.

both accounts tell counter trolls/posters that they need professional help n shit cos they is obsessive etc etc 'bout NIN and one of the things that flipscript and youareonourlist have in common is a "friend" doing a masters in science.

For example on Twitter youareonourlist says:

We've turned a friend going for his master's in behavioral science onto you lot for research. He told us he's hit the jackpot following you
10:57 PM Feb 19th via web

And on wave Flipscipt made similar statement but I can't find it. They said alot of shit like below example:

I'm not a "profiler" just someone who likes to observe social interactions and my interest in piqued. I know a few other people who would also find this interesting. I hope you won't mind if we hold a mirror up to your faces and let you see how "outsiders" view you.

Flipscript started a thread called on Wave called: Online Pathological Behaviors

and posted below as first post:

]http://www.sciencedirect.com/science?_o ... b4ed641f14

I will use this forum as a place to place articles about online pathological behaviors that will hopefully help you all.

Good luck!

of course the retard behind it has no stamina so never returned analyze the forum members or even troll a bit more but nevertheless they drew some angry responses. Flipscript came out with much bullshit, my favourite of which is below:

You're missing my point. If I like a band's music more often than not, I don't care about their personal lives. I don't follow their twitter. I don't care about who they marry. I don't care about any charities they believe in unless it impacts me. That's the difference between a music fan and a fanatic.

If I get to the point where I care about their personal lives enough to make me obsess for 9 months on an "anti-fan" board and lash out at complete strangers who disagree with me and I can't even be open to reason, then maybe I should seek some professional help.

If you care that Trent Reznor told you to kill yourself, maybe you're just so thrilled about him acknowledging your existence that you need to relive it multiple times a day on a forum.

If you are concerned that Trent is laundering money, write your city/state representative. The 120 or so people that come here every day will do nothing for you.

If you're so upset about this fake marriage then take that anger and go support the marriage equality bill. If famous people can have sham marriages why can homosexuals?

You are not supporting each other or doing anyone any favors by posting here. You're just a bunch of co-dependent strangers who will never get past this. Why don't you go have dinner with your boyfriend/girlfriend/spouse? Do something good. What is sitting here for nine months doing you. Has anything changed? Nothing.

Then maybe you have to change.

(yeah fuck you too Ternt)
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="layla29"]Vlad, I asked a question that is all. If a person does not want to answer the question so be it. However if you come at me with an attitude you should expect to get one back.as for the question it self I really want to know why someone would waste their precious time constantly talking about and looking for information about someone you claim is a fraud. If you're getting enjoyment out of it or venting I can understand it I'm just not sure some people are sincere with it.[/quote]

Then again, you've spent a fair amount of time here yourself, you know-wasting your precious time trying to figure out everyone's motives.

I'm sure you have your reasons.

There are always the reasons that people share.

And there are always the reasons people don't.

You amuse me. But not enough for me to explain myself to you.

Have a pleasant evening, cher. It's tea time round the clock here.
amouthfulofsin220

Regarding Jar's latest post:

That's just beyond bizarre.

How positively droll. It has to be one of his overzealous NINions fucking with people, but...

If it is him/his camp, he needs to be careful - they might haul him off instead.

P.S. - That little bit o' speculation's gonna piss a lot of people off....

bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

TR is "youareonthelist" or whatever the hell it was called. It's painfully obvious when you
read the Twitter. Correcting people's grammar and doing all the same shit he's done
on every previous dummy account.
Those stupid posts from "wavegoodbye" or whatever the hell that place is called is not the person behind that Twitter. I don't even see how that
connection was made.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:I always thought the "line" for NIN shows was pathetic and proclaims that you are a loser, lame, outcast, obssessive, and/or odd person that have no clue about shows what so ever. And if you are an old single female in my circles gave the perception of old washed up groupie that end up blowing a roadie in the back alley behind corner where they load in the equipment because their old 28+ year ass aint going to get anything but a roadie. I can not justify spending all that money on a person who perform that well and uses pre-recorded aka vocal tracks while performing (since 2001)...come on Trent...its not like you are dancing or twirlin in the air like P!nk why you using it....getting old, fat out of shape and never got a professional vocal coach....Cancelling shows cus of throat problems equate to vocal polyps...sing with your diagphram not your throat.
To be fair, wasn't TR catering to the "loser, lame, outcast, and/or odd" person in his music - I remember an article where he specifically stated he got pissed off when he saw jocks and preps in his audience, because the music "wasn't for them".

See, this is where things get dicey in the logic...why the fuck compose/play the music he does if he's only going to undermine those very same people's confidence/dignity?

It's like he's putting out a hummingbird feeder in his backyard - not to observe the pretty little birds, but for target practice for him and his cohorts (who are, of course, too cool for school as well :roll: ) It's monstrous...and doesn't bode well for the state of his or their minds. They'd better not justify their behavior with "...but they're obsessed, and they're making our lives a living hell" because:

1) Most of those hangers on ain't shit without TR - so they need to disinflate their heads ASAP - if he decides to blame them for his fall from grace, they'll find themselves ass out in the gutter but quick.

2) Like Evil said ages before, TR could've adjusted his music and his image to give off a more aloof vibe - and it doesn't help to be acting a fool on Twatter either...(this has been said ad nauseum)

3) It shows an inferiority complex mentality (not to be confused with fat person mentality) - the first taste of sucess or popularity, they're showing their ass...how gauche.

4) Lastly, but most certainly not leastly, they could turn off the motherfuckin' computer and not be bothered at all. It really is just that easy.

"Pathological Online Behavior" my brown ass... didn't he check his Twitter feed/email during shows/soundchecks/M&G's? How's that for a problem, herr doktor?

P.S. - Sorry to say, but 28 isn't old Leatherette. At 28 most women/men are just getting started...

amouthfulofsin220

Leatherette -
warmleatherette wrote:That nucca TR when he said that shit he wants a certain type of people to shell out money for his shows and that at that time and still is retards in that goth/ alternative Wiccan hottopic crystal bullshit out number the jocks.
Yeah, I got that - I've been saying it's all ultimately about the bottom line since the get-go - after all, it is a business...BUT I disagree with you on your assumption that all celebrities have the same attitude toward the people who make their posh lifestyles possible. (Frankly, I think that entertainers shouldn't make more than doctors and teachers, but that's another issue entirely)

I imagine being hounded by overzealous fans and paps is an irritating/stressful occurence, but let's be realistic - that hasn't happened to TR a great deal, right? He's not Brad Pitt. He sought the drama out. He poured on the gasoline, and lit the fire - he was foolish enough to think he could control it, but found out he couldn't and got good and burned... end of story. It's become pointless to sugarcoat it, right? He needs to deal with his inferiority issues, they're not hot.

His fans aren't kewl...some of them aren't skinny and sexy, or they look alternative with the piercings and the dyed hair and the gothy clothes. Seriously, if he wanted cookie cutter hipster fans, he should've stuck to fuckin' pop, it's where his heart seems to be anyways. It's completely valid for him to feel that he's outgrown the whole doom and gloom persona, but he shouldn't lash out at these people because of his own personal dissatisfactions. It's counter productive and immature.

As for buying his music, I haven't spent a dime...and I most certainly don't intend to, unless I feel like what he puts out is worth my hard earned cash. Yeah, he's an asshole, blah blah blah, but I'm not paying to have him be super nice to me, kiss my ass and soothe my fragile ego - just for some music. Being butthurt and vindictive is his bag apparently, not mine. :?

He's so fucking hot - what a goddamned loss.

You defend his actions more than the staunchest NINtard, Leatherette - you seem to see a method in the madness he's constantly causing around himself like no one else I've observed. Interesting.

P.S. - You're 40 and look 20? Rock on with your MILFy self. :wink:

amouthfulofsin220

Come on, you're not afraid of the evil head shrinker, are you?

Maybe said mystery behavioral sky-ant-ist will send us each a comprehensive explanation of our neuroses...for free!

:mrgreen:

Orionslavegirl1

Natalie dee!

....I'm not afraid....

I'm just waiting for another post/picture/rumor so i can laugh and point