NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

assberry lmfao thats a good one. :lol:
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

http://twitter.com/wertiredofu

Now, this, is interesting...
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

Smashkill wrote:Pardon me while I daintily clean the water off my lips after having spit out my drink from laughing so hard at all of your responses.

As is your style, you say nothing of substance but put people down. Yeah, we were all really fuckin PWNED there.
Smashkill

Post by Smashkill »

jar wrote: As is your style, you say nothing of substance but put people down. Yeah, we were all really fuckin PWNED there.
Wait... wait. Wait. Hold on for a second.

Are you actually trying to tell ME I'm saying nothing of substance to put people down?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

HA

HA

PRICELESS!

Just to reiterate:
GirlUnderwater wrote:This thread is now officially made of awesome.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

Smashkill wrote:
jar wrote: As is your style, you say nothing of substance but put people down. Yeah, we were all really fuckin PWNED there.
Wait... wait. Wait. Hold on for a second.

Are you actually trying to tell ME I'm saying nothing of substance to put people down?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH...

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA

HA

HA

PRICELESS!

Just to reiterate:
GirlUnderwater wrote:This thread is now officially made of awesome.
Yes. Yes I am. And you took you a good twenty minutes to say that?
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Geez, how long did it take to think ^that one^ up?

You speak poniards.

:roll:

I keep asking this, but none of the NINtards are spilling...exactly what does Trent's taint taste of? You keep boasting about your literary prowess - do tell, and don't spare a jot.

P.S. -
Fuck you buddy, and the flying pig you rode in on.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
emryn
Wannabe Rocker

Post by emryn »

Smashkill wrote:
Why do you guys care so much that you invest your time stalking, making fake accounts, and completely flooding his relationship with hate if you guys are so "ambivalent" to him and his music, as you describe yourselves to be. Aka: "Meh, I guess I listen to his music... sometimes. BUT I SURE LOVE POSTING ABOUT HIM AND HIS WIFE!"

Why?

That's the logic I can't gasp, misanthropia. Perhaps you'd like to enlighten me to the misgivings in my understanding. I MUST be missing something here in this equation, right? Or will my "head explode if I try to employ it"?

It's really quite simple.

Trent portrayed himself as someone interesting, intellegent and amusing. Good for him, that worked nicely. People LIKED it.
He made music that people could related to. In order for people to relate there must be some kind of emotional reaction. This is why pop retards need to do stupid shit to get people interested in THEM because the music is souless. To think people aren't going to be emotionally invested in him is ridiculous, art needs emotions from both sides of the table - the creator and the spectator.
Trouble started when Trent decided to portray himself as a hypocritical cunt. Be it a true part of him or another persona he's decided to create is irrelavent. It didn't matter who he married, there was always gonna be haters. The way he reacted to them was wrong. He fucked up. If he had left it there maybe things could have been rectified but he didn't. He released Year Zero, encouraged people to speak their minds againt the majority but then brought the ban hammer down on anyone who disagreed with him. Not just the people who deserverd it but people who were even suggesting he chilled out and left it alone. People were left feeling like either he used Year Zero to play with his fans like a puppet master or he was insincere about the whole thing from day one. Which then brings up the question of if the rest of his music is as insincere. Shockingly people felt betrayed by someone they felt they could relate to and were angry. Jesus Christ himself couldn't pull that off without the same reaction.

So to answer the "Meh, I guess I listen to his music... sometimes." part, people will still listen to his music but some can't feel what they felt before with it. For me personally it's not just about the music. It's the ones behind it, the thoughts behind it, the meaning. It's the difference between looking at a painting and seeing pretty colours and seeing the true beauty of it.

To answer the "BUT I SURE LOVE POSTING ABOUT HIM..." Yeah. Because this is the only place we won't be silenced. If you try to stop people doing something they're well within their right to do it's just gonna make them want to do it more. It's fine for him to talk about how he loved Prince but went off him when he found out he was a cunt but us mere mortals aren't allowed that luxury? Whatever. If he doesn't like it he doesn't have to read it. Other celebs manage it.

Now, his dear wife...
She deserves everything she gets. She reacted to the initial and inevitable group of haters by tarring everyone with the same brush and what goes around... If she decided to stop and be a tad more classy instead of projecting her insecurities on everyone she meets that is different from her, most of the hate would stop. Funnily I can't see that happening.

What I don't understand is why you wanna slag off the chicks and then hang out in the hen house. You're just as bad, your posts are just as pathetic and retarded as those trying to argue with you. If it makes you sleep better at night then knock yourself out but one day you're gonna have to realise you can't reason with opinion and trying to makes you look a fool.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

^^^ Very well put, Emryn. I'd add a few things but I just don't have the time to sweep the shit out of the hen house today :D

Oh, and Leatherette- nah, no husband and kids! You know I'm far too plump, unattractive and irrelevant for any gentlemen callers to visit me in my trailer park.

In fact, I've been featured on www.Peopleofwalmart.com so many times that I have my own tag now! You'll usually find me in a dirty housecoat with holes in awkward places, racing down the Twinkie aisle on my Wal-Scooter.

:D
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

warmleatherette wrote:Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz I'll go back to sleep.

Must be nice not having a job and sleeping 'til noon. Do you leave the double-wide screen door open for your rugrats, or do they just use the doggie door?
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Oh man Misanthropia,you are making me laugh!!

We all know Warmleatherette doesn't have a JOB so she doesn't need to get up and go to it.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Oh man Misanthropia,you are making me laugh!!

We all know Warmleatherette doesn't have a JOB so she doesn't need to get up and go to it.
Well, now- we shouldn't jump to conclusions. Some people work 2nd or 3rd shift (for instance, I hear they usually put the ugly strippers on last.)

LOL, I wish I had time to mess around today but I truly don't. You ladies have a good day!
Orionslavegirl1

misanthropia wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Oh man Misanthropia,you are making me laugh!!

Well, now- we shouldn't jump to conclusions. Some people work 2nd or 3rd shift (for instance, I hear they usually put the ugly strippers on last.)

LOL, I wish I had time to mess around today but I truly don't. You ladies have a good day!
Well you know she DOES jump to conclusions. I know,high road.
:twisted:
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

warmleatherette wrote:It sucks working Mondays for peanuts but they don't give me time off, or shift diff and PTO. I would consider talking to you about being in the traveling circus but wait you might not past [sic] the enterance [sic] exams.
You know, it's too bad you're such a cunt because you're actually funny sometimes :D

God damn this place is like crack when the hens are fighting. But I must go wash myself with a rag on a stick & wipe the Cheetos dust from my chins- my Wal-Chariot awaits!

(seriously out 'til later- damn it.)
Last edited by misanthropia on Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Huh What? Did Someone pertient say anything? Nope I'll go back to sleep. You all can enjoy watching the following.... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBFwXoyjU2E
What in Jumpin' Jesus' name are you trying to get at, you semi literate asshole? And what's with the video?
warmleatherette wrote:It must suck working Mondays for peanuts give me off shift diff and PTO anyday. I would consider talking to you about being a traveling nurse but wait you might not past the enterance exams.
Must suck working in the city as a paralegal for next to nothing living in a matchbox apt with your father in the Bronx.

That would be a nasty sight for sore eyeballs Misanthropia and Orion in stripper heels (if the heel wont break under you heavy weight hulk a maniac asses) and g-string....oh yeah Trent Reznor is whacking off to that image in his mind :lol: :twisted:
Go back to the social services line Misanthropia like all pathetic old bitches do who work as social workers...and no your kids aint born with mental problems they are just dumb like you are because you neglect them and go to nin concerts. Superb parenting.

Bye bitches and dont let your ugly asses scare small children today.
I find it hard to believe you passed any entrance exam with your English skills. I feel sorry for the old codgers in your care.

and one more thing:

You'd mentioned your waist is 29". That's no size 5, love.

More like a 10....you're in the double digits, so don't be so quick to pass judgement with your "healthy" assed self. No, you're not fat, but you're not a slender reed either.

P.S. - you really like talking about who Mr. Reznor likes to jerk it to...I still maintain you're secretly attracted to his "wide load bearing ass" *snickerchortle* Just admit it....
You know you'd pull that sock he's stuffing with out of his pants and sniff it like a creep :twisted:
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Go back to the social services line Misanthropia like all pathetic old bitches do who work as social workers.

Like traveling asswipers are any better.

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Queen Bee

warmleatherette wrote:I'll take being an elaborate travelling ass wiper for est $49/hr vs being in a cubical as a social worker for est $12/hr.

Your idea of what a social worker's scope of practice is is narrow and limited - like your vocabulary.

Queen Bee

Is this really you, AMFOS? If so, you are gorgeous.

How did warmleatherette get that picture of you?
amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:I'll take being an elaborate travelling ass wiper for est $49/hr vs being in a cubical as a social worker for est $12/hr.

AMFOS220 aka LG why don't you admit you sold out everyone to trollbeauties you cat shit crazy stalker bitch.
While you are busy look up what size a 29 inch waist for low rise hip hugger jeans oh I forgot. Your pasty 39 DD's dont have the concept of what low waist pants are b/c you too busy wearing skirts and pants with elastic waist band...Girl stop the insanity, and shop at Lanye Bryant.

Nice Image of You Girl....Trent would love to punch you in your huge fuckin' titties, AMouthFullofSin220. Or whatever that quote he said in that interview.
*Yawn*

Whoever that girl is...she's too cute! (the large cones are just the icing on that sweet peaches and cream cake) Whose accounts are you poaching to get these pics?

In how many ways do I need to tell you that I'm not caucasian, Leatherette? I'm a Hispanic woman - a quadroon to boot. Next time you post a pic, at least make the bitch brown or something, mmmkay?

I'm rocking 35 DD's - and the lower rise the better, you braindead bitch...I use Neutrogena Coinslot Cream LMAO

I personally cannot begin to guess what Mr. Reznor would do or cease to do with my juggs, but you can elaborate, if you wish. I know you're just about ready to bust out of the closet... :mrgreen:

P.S. - Stoner: Sadly no, it's not me, but the girl is beautiful...I don't know what the fuck Leatherette's going on about.

chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

That's the same chick as the pirate chick 751 pages back who Mouthy has already denied is her.

And yes either way that chick is hot.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Orionslavegirl1

_Scarlett_ wrote:*sigh*

Why doesn't everyone put warmleatherette and her lack of English skills(and sanity, for that matter) on ignore and we'll all live happily ever after?
I did that. Its just really hard because her stupidity is really funny.
Queen Bee

Your camel toe?
Smashkill

Post by Smashkill »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
_Scarlett_ wrote:*sigh*

Why doesn't everyone put warmleatherette and her lack of English skills(and sanity, for that matter) on ignore and we'll all live happily ever after?
I did that. Its just really hard because her stupidity is really funny.
Now you know why this thread is so fun to watch. The stupidity by everyone here is HILARIOUS.
Queen Bee

Well, we can't all be the brain trust that is NIN.com.
Orionslavegirl1

Grendel wrote:Can somebody summarize who the current players are in this thread and the reasons for them turning on each other? This thread now has approximately the same number of pages as the previous two did when they were deleted because of the posting of personal information.
Well thats whats going on here 2.

It started with a bunch of assholes ripping apart Trent. Then some of these assholes got banned on nin.com which didn't stop the assholery. It actually didn't have an effect. Then 200 pages of "Mariqueen is a whore" and Trent is a "douche" later some random Nintard assholes posted some of these assholes(us basically) personal information(on twitter and other places) and everyone went bananas-well more so than usual. Trolls came in attempted to wreck shit (see Girl_Underwater and Smashkill) but we were already dealing with retarded assholes like Warmleatherette so thier case was moot.

Other than that,nothing.
Last edited by Orionslavegirl1 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Bee

Where did that bronzecookie chick go?
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Where did that bronzecookie chick go?
This. Warmleatherblah's cohort is mysteriously missing???
Orionslavegirl1

She's around. She was one of the people who was "outed".

Strange enough,Warm leatherette hasn't been.
Orionslavegirl1

Grendel wrote:Is there a consensus as to whom is the nuttiest broad currently posting on this thread?
Warm Leatherette. No contest.

edit: Im tired.Fuck spelling
Last edited by Orionslavegirl1 on Tue Apr 20, 2010 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smashkill

Post by Smashkill »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
Grendel wrote:Is there a consensus as to whom is the nuttiest broad currently posting on this thread?
Definably Warm Leatherette. No contest.
Are you trying to define Warm Leatherette? I'm going to go out on an outstretched limb and try to make a grab in the dark in saying that you were trying to type "definitely".