NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by LocoOno »

I heard Year Zero was said to be behind the fundraiser for Eric and the reform US healthcare bill and a whole bunch of other things.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

warmleatherette wrote:Anyone with half a brain stem know by now in 2010 that YZ wasnt Trent's creation. Here's my theory....some sad pathetic insecure goth fan all fanatical over TR mail him the concept and demo tape. Thinking that TR is going to give him/her a reply letter to meet him and be like a Marilyn Manson-esce story, nope...all that fan got is a shock of gothtime..."bitch snatched my demo for his own" flashing in his/her mind. Demo isnt copyright what can you do...But knowing his fanshit crazy ass fans they think its a compliment and wont do anything to harm their God :roll:

The Slip....now that shit was all TR.

who else in their right mind, would want to be responsible for that fuckery?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Hey I like the Slip :twisted:

:roll:
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

warmleatherette wrote:Anyone with half a brain stem know by now in 2010 that YZ wasnt Trent's creation. Here's my theory....some sad pathetic insecure goth fan all fanatical over TR mail him the concept and demo tape. Thinking that TR is going to give him/her a reply letter to meet him and be like a Marilyn Manson-esce story, nope...all that fan got is a shock of gothtime..."bitch snatched my demo for his own" flashing in his/her mind. Demo isnt copyright what can you do...But knowing his fanshit crazy ass fans they think its a compliment and wont do anything to harm their God :roll:

The Slip....now that shit was all TR.
LocoOno wrote:I heard Year Zero was said to be behind the fundraiser for Eric and the reform US healthcare bill and a whole bunch of other things.
I smell bullshit.

Any artist worth their salt always makes sure to document the progress of their ideas *way* before they share them with anyone - so if some asshole decides to develop it and put their name on it, the artist has diehard evidence of plagiarism on the other party's part...I hope both TR and the gothy fans eager to please him have done it to keep their ideas safe.

Granted, YZ seemed a huge shift conceptually for him, from morose introspection to dystopian gov't postapocalyptic blah blah, so I can see why there'd be a number of people yelling, well...bullshit, but after that little scare in the 90's, I doubt TR'd be so smug as to pull something like that. Or at least, I genuinely hope so.

You people are really "out there, in the ether" sometimes...but it's an interesting read.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Orionslavegirl1

And in the Depeche Mode doumentary too.

Soon VH1 will start calling...
Orionslavegirl1

cathousebabe wrote:
LocoOno wrote:I heard Year Zero was said to be behind the fundraiser for Eric and the reform US healthcare bill and a whole bunch of other things.
Have you listened to the album? Do you even know when it came out? There's no way that album was written for the Eric fundraiser or even the healthcare bill.
I think she is being sarcastic

edit: I hope she is being sarcastic
Orionslavegirl1

But you can never know for sure :wink:
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

dangerdiabolique wrote:
BaGawker2.0 wrote:didnt some random person come in here a few months ago and said jarretwold got the shit kicked outta him multiple times in some like random montana concert then bar?..I remember someone coming in with a stupid story about him.
Yeah, I think the story was that he hit on some guy's girlfriend, and the guy beat him up.
Heyyyyy, I remember that vaguely. But I seem to recall it was the (tiny) chick he hit up on kicking his ass. Then he claimed it was a guy/bunch of guys? And perhaps then the guy beat him up?

I DO remember it being the girl that busted his ass though.

What a pussy.
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

What the hell does Trent have to do with Rush? Never has he ever sited Rush as influences and his music has absolutely no hints of Rush musically or lyrically. Just seems like the guys behind it are some 30+ somethings who wanted to meet US artists from their youth from the 90s and used the Rush documentary as an excuse to talk to these people.

What a joke. And no respect for the filmakers and their "understanding" of progressive hard rock.

Doesn't Trent refer to bands more in less in that family as Spinal Tap crap anyway on twitter from his trolls?
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

LocoOno wrote:What the hell does Trent have to do with Rush? Never has he ever sited Rush as influences and his music has absolutely no hints of Rush musically or lyrically. Just seems like the guys behind it are some 30+ somethings who wanted to meet US artists from their youth from the 90s and used the Rush documentary as an excuse to talk to these people.

What a joke. And no respect for the filmakers and their "understanding" of progressive hard rock.

Doesn't Trent refer to bands more in less in that family as Spinal Tap crap anyway on twitter from his trolls?
I was thinking that too...how could he input his two lousy cents into Rush's legendary history? He must have paid someone to allow him in that interview.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

Wikkedsyn wrote:
LocoOno wrote:What the hell does Trent have to do with Rush? Never has he ever sited Rush as influences and his music has absolutely no hints of Rush musically or lyrically. Just seems like the guys behind it are some 30+ somethings who wanted to meet US artists from their youth from the 90s and used the Rush documentary as an excuse to talk to these people.

I was thinking that too...how could he input his two lousy cents into Rush's legendary history? He must have paid someone to allow him in that interview.

Makes me think anyone can make a documentary. I can't believe someone would tarnish Rush's legend, known to be very private, and will do anything to have their names out there. Rush fans are not going to like this.
Orionslavegirl1

Pink Letters!

lmao.
Smashkill

Post by Smashkill »

cathousebabe wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
Have you listened to the album? Do you even know when it came out? There's no way that album was written for the Eric fundraiser or even the healthcare bill.
I think she is being sarcastic
I doubt it. This is the exact type of "intellectual" that you guys attract here.
Orionslavegirl1

^^ Case in point,you.

*smooches*
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:^^ Case in point,you.

*smooches*
Zzzzzzziiinggg!!

:lol:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

I doubt it. This is the exact type of "intellectual" that you guys attract here.
You're really not very good at this insult thing are you??? :lol:
Last edited by lolo66 on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Smashkill

Post by Smashkill »

*smooches*
Quite the contrary. I'm like a Jon Stewart among Glenn Beck's.
Orionslavegirl1

Someone asked for the Big Come Down?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3CTzNAgDao
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

*smooches*

tell her a baby otter is dying somewhere and Trent's lovely skank of a bride wants to eat it...

*smooches*
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

SMASHKILL,

this has nothing to do with "attraction" as you project in your wishful thinking, but revealing things in an open forum without censorship that NIN has done that are very wrong including getting in "fan's" personal lives and taking things from them so he can make a buck off it and to abuse and degrade people and making death threats for speaking up against it.

No one here is offering their body to Trent here, either directly or indirectly, in the meantime you can twist things around all you want to save face. Not everyone is going to put up with Trent's bullshit as exceptional, attractive as he thinks he is. Reminds me of the time he put up Billy Squier on NIN.com and implied "everyone wants him."
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I'll be more than happy to provide you guys the login to the account, because, I'm not using it anymore :)
jar wrote:i know y'all ain't the biggest fox (andrea urban) fans but look what this little scrotum @jarrettwold did to her:

http://twitpic.com/1h4nkd

now ain't this indicative of the NINtard mindset. What I don't get is why the cowardly piece of shit waited almost a year to put it out in the open. And guess what? His troll account is still there: http://twitter.com/deathmachina

Edit:

Andrea_urbanfox:
@jarrettwold oh bless you! still obsessing about me I see, lol. Thanks for taking the time to forge DMs and raising my profile by default :)
29 minutes ago via web
[/quote]
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

sevenfire2 wrote:I'll be more than happy to provide you guys the login to the account, because, I'm not using it anymore :)
jar wrote:i know y'all ain't the biggest fox (andrea urban) fans but look what this little scrotum @jarrettwold did to her:

http://twitpic.com/1h4nkd

now ain't this indicative of the NINtard mindset. What I don't get is why the cowardly piece of shit waited almost a year to put it out in the open. And guess what? His troll account is still there: http://twitter.com/deathmachina

Edit:

Andrea_urbanfox:
@jarrettwold oh bless you! still obsessing about me I see, lol. Thanks for taking the time to forge DMs and raising my profile by default :)
29 minutes ago via web
[/quote]

To what? Prove you are a scrotum?
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I just put it up for a vote. http://twitter.com/jarrettwold/status/12606567708
jar wrote:To what? Prove you are a scrotum?
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

sevenfire2 wrote:I just put it up for a vote. http://twitter.com/jarrettwold/status/12606567708
jar wrote:To what? Prove you are a scrotum?
Oh goodie. More NIN comrades will be coming to metal sludge to defend their supreme lord and (Ass) master, with their witty repartee and demonstration of self worth.

(yay)

*pokes out own eyes in deference of douchenators coming*
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I just looked through your entire history of posting on here. Every post has involved NIN somehow. So, you're in the passenger seat of the car that contains everyone you hate.

Now, when some other user of this board goes "you know they're kind of fuckheads" and they have 6000 posts, that are not just about NIN... They can easily say, what you said and have some level of credibility saying it.

You? Not so much. You and me are just in an echo chamber yelling "you're more retarded than I am", in an online competition of the special olympics.
jar wrote: Oh goodie. More NIN comrades will be coming to metal sludge to defend their supreme lord and (Ass) master, with their witty repartee and demonstration of self worth.

(yay)

jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

sevenfire2 wrote:I just looked through your entire history of posting on here. Every post has involved NIN somehow. So, you're in the passenger seat of the car that contains everyone you hate.

Now, when some other user of this board goes "you know they're kind of fuckheads" and they have 6000 posts, that are not just about NIN... They can easily say, what you said and have some level of credibility saying it.

You? Not so much. You and me are just in an echo chamber yelling "you're more retarded than I am", in an online competition of the special olympics.
jar wrote: Oh goodie. More NIN comrades will be coming to metal sludge to defend their supreme lord and (Ass) master, with their witty repartee and demonstration of self worth.

(yay)

So? What's your point? Are you trying to shame me into quitting posting?

Edit:

I like how you try to say you need to be "qualified" to have credibility on an internet forum. Instead of just taking stuff as it comes? That's class.
Smashkill

Post by Smashkill »

LocoOno wrote:
SMASHKILL,

this has nothing to do with "attraction" as you project in your wishful thinking, but revealing things in an open forum without censorship that NIN has done that are very wrong including getting in "fan's" personal lives and taking things from them so he can make a buck off it and to abuse and degrade people and making death threats for speaking up against it.

No one here is offering their body to Trent here, either directly or indirectly, in the meantime you can twist things around all you want to save face. Not everyone is going to put up with Trent's bullshit as exceptional, attractive as he thinks he is. Reminds me of the time he put up Billy Squier on NIN.com and implied "everyone wants him."

OoooOooooOOoo!

My name is in purple and CAPS! This is fun!

So... censorship! So you're all angry and tied to this forum because of the censorship at nin.com? Because they won't allow you to post all the rancid, obsessive, horrible comments... about Trent's family members?

Yeah. Sure. Makes perfect sense! I completely understand. I mean, why wouldn't you be able to post that in a music forum? It's an outrage!

*shakes fist for justice*
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

Smashkill wrote:Because they won't allow you to post all the rancid, obsessive, horrible comments... about Trent's family members?
Yeah, always with the family. What about the people that got banned cos they was following someone of questionable NINtegrity on twitter without saying anything "rancid" on NIN.com?

Besides, your veil is thin to see through. You really don't like anything being questioned 'bout NIN. Bad for business right?

Edit:

What this really is all about is the fact that TRont is an asshole and people are pissed they ever spent money on his fraudulent ass.

Let's face it. Millionaires only ever really kill themselves when suddenly they lose all their money, not while they still have shit loads of it.
Last edited by jar on Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Oh, gawd- after that last spew from her piehole, I now read Smashkill's post in Bubbles DeVere's voice:

OoooOooooOOoo! My name is in purple and CAPS! This is fun!

:D
Orionslavegirl1

^LMFAO!