NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by misanthropia »

sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

First we have this...
citrinecastle wrote: Well sweetheart, I kept my mouth shut til now....but you have to go and make a comment about how well off you were and your WHITE parents. I'm sorry, but if your parents are THAT well off...and you are a socialite...sweetie if I were your mother I'd be slapping your mouth regardless of your age. A LADY never discloses anything. A LADY has a better upbringing. A LADY never makes nasty comments nor brags. A LADY has class and knows when to speak and when to NOT speak. You, Frenchie, are NOT a LADY. You are tactless and tacky.
Then... and ready for it... /fail.
citrinecastle wrote: Same thing here, but was 14...and the ass in question was 19. After the fact he started yelling at me that I wasn't a virgin, LMAO
Like he'd know...his nerdy ass was a virgin up til then. I suspect he thought that virginal wall was going to be like a cement wall his wee little knight had to batter down.
Candee, go to bed. You have laundry to do in the morning.
Schwanzlutschen
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Schwanzlutschen »

misanthropia wrote:Image
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Schwanzlutschen wrote: Image
Fair's fair- I lol'ed.

Edited to add:

Those who drop dox cannot complain when they get backraided. I don't know what the hell is going on here- oh, fuck it. Nevermind. I have played no part in this 'outing' crap and I want no part of it.
Last edited by misanthropia on Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="Schwanzlutschen"]Hey Christina,

How's the witch hunt going? Which of your "friends" is not really a friend at all? Maybe it was someone close? Perhaps it was someone from here! How many people do you [i]really trust[/i]? Better start deleting your friends, becoming extremely paranoid, and starting fights with people you're already suspicious of!

It's funny, because having heard about you and seeing how you carry yourself around here, I'd guess that none of your friends were [i]really[/i] your friends. Why would all of your lying and deceit stop on this board, stop with your obsession with Trent Reznor? I'm sure your "friends" are well aware of your double-sideness and forked tongue.

Other than that, I hope all that "I have no real friends" thing goes well for you! Have a great day, Christina!

Love,
Me[/quote]

Oh good lord. :roll:

Do you have any real idea how silly you sound?

I wish you & your nin.com friends would take your boring intrigues & two dollar theatrics back to nin.com. Who gives a shit about witch hunts & "double side-ness" <sic>?

Sometimes I get so tired.....
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

misanthropia wrote:
Schwanzlutschen wrote: Image
Fair's fair- I lol'ed.

Edited to add:

I seriously don't know what the hell is going on here. I don't know who dropped dox first, or who did it at all- but that's playing dirty, and if you do it- you can't complain when you get backraided.

I don't hide behind multiple nyms: my user name has been the same for over a decade. I don't hide behind troll accounts- in fact, I don't use any social media at all.

This isn't funny anymore.
Seconded!
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

I lol at the fact that NIN.com can only conjure two trolls, only one of which is usually coherent. I am sure back in the olden days all us defectors would've been hunted down and shot by now. There is hope for this world yet.

in real news it seems the release (lololololololol) soon to come at us is between TROnt and either the cat-wailer (who can't keep time properly if you ever youtube that godforsaken poseurery) or some other unlucky chump.

"Are you and Trent working on an album together, or is that under wraps?

Gary Numan: It’s not that it’s under wraps, it’s just that there’s nothing to say at the minute. (Laughs) Before I left Los Angeles in September after the [Nine Inch Nails] Wave Goodbye shows, I went out to dinner with Trent and he said then that it’d be great to do something very different from what both of us have done before, which sounds very exciting, but there’s no dates been given to that yet. Hopefully I’ll be able to catch up with him again soon. I know he’s been back in the studio working on stuff. He works constantly, so I think trying to slide into his schedule is what’s going to be difficult. "
This from http://www.examiner.com/x-11210-Indie-M ... -Coachella

Anyone give credence to the theory that TRont is entirely a figurehead and has been buying rights and/or taking credit for other band members' work for years? Explains the blandness of With Teeth and the shit *i mean* slip.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

EvilNTent wrote:
Oh good lord. :roll:

Do you have any real idea how silly you sound?

I wish you & your nin.com friends would take your boring intrigues & two dollar theatrics back to nin.com. Who gives a shit about witch hunts & "double side-ness" <sic>?

Sometimes I get so tired.....
So this is what i missed last night? Trolls?

Damnit

But Yea, I agree.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

"double side-ness"

Last edited by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong on Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

WIFE SWAP!
Schwanzlutschen
Wannabe Rocker

Speaking of witch hunts, Nicole is so scared by this whole ordeal that she's changed her twitter name and is dropping her follows like flies.

Better make that sweep on facebook too, Nicole. You never know who's watching.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

So, "Schwanzlutschen" a/k/a Smashkill = youareonourlist:
http://twitter.com/youareonourlist/status/12426306667
@zapperwashere Accusations from a psycho mean nothing without back up. Which you don't have. Keep trying, this is fun!
5:21 PM Apr 18th via web in reply to zapperwashere

Always saying "this is fun!" when you post here as well. If this is your idea of fun, you have a lot of nerve accusing other people of not having lives.

And then there's @trollsludge posting this:
http://twitter.com/trollsludge/status/12732766573
UH OH! Looks like someone forgot that you shouldn't openly admit to posting addresses on a social website! What a fucking retard.
about 20 hours ago via web

Uh Oh! Looks like you should take your own advice!:
http://twitter.com/youareonourlist/status/12422110920
We're getting so itchy to expose Lisa. Maybe we should start with B. Hmm.
3:47 PM Apr 18th via web

Which was followed by @trollsludge posting screencaps from /b/ (not 'B', you idiot):
http://twitpic.com/1gqy17
http://twitpic.com/1gr0gb/
Which posts a phone number and a picture they are claiming is this Lisa person.

What I find most amusing is the delusional self-importance of these trolls. They keep berating people for posting about "two people who don't even know of their existence", etc.- as if these trolls are personal friends or something, and not just rejects who can't even post on /b/ without being told to GTFO.

I don't have a horse in this race because I've neither publicly 'outed' anyone, nor been 'outed.' I'm just sick of these phony, sanctimonious trolls coming in here on their whiteknight crusade for "two people who don't even know of their existence"- heh. Bunch of fucking hypocrites.

Yeah- I have screencaps of all of the above, since they have a habit of deleting shit after getting called out (example: http://twitpic.com/1gp7iz )
amouthfulofsin220

Uh oh!

Schwanzlutschen - you have egg on your face, but then again you would, wouldn't you?

Apparently, you're on someone's list as well.

For You
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Schwanzlutschen
Wannabe Rocker

BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

Playing detective, are we?

This is fun!
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Despite the obvious pot/kettle comment that could be made- nope. You did all the work of pwning yourself! And you, as Smashkill, came in here last week bleating at how funny it was that someone's personal info was being posted on /b/, DERP.

<insert EPIC FAIL GUY.jpg>
Schwanzlutschen wrote:BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!

Playing detective, are we?

This is fun!
Schwanzlutschen
Wannabe Rocker

Misanthropia, I can be anyone you want me to be, sweetie. ;) I'm already apparently several different people. Why not add another speculation to the list?

And as you call out "pot. kettle. black!", I ask for an instance in which I've ever played the investigator? My presence has only been that of responding to the inanity of this thread. Nothing more.

Try to understand a phrase before you use it, honey.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

Schwanzlutschen wrote:Misanthropia, I can be anyone you want me to be, sweetie. ;) I'm already apparently several different people. Why not add another speculation to the list?

And as you call out "pot. kettle. black!", I ask for an instance in which I've ever played the investigator? My presence has only been that of responding to the inanity of this thread. Nothing more.

Why do you come to add to the inanity of it?

You. are. a. Troll. nothing more, nothing less.
No matter how you dress your smugness up, that is what you are.

Explain to me why NIN is so important to you that you feel the need to defend it?
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

So, you are now trying to deny that you made the following post?
Schwanzlutschen wrote:By the way, hi. I have a new account. Instead of having a violent name, I thought I'd be classy like the rest of the people here and have my name be something you all dream to give Trent Reznor.
I'm sure it must be difficult to keep track of who you are at any given time, what with all your troll accounts (and probable mental illness.)

Your weak attempts at condescension fail miserably, troll.

Schwanzlutschen wrote:Misanthropia, I can be anyone you want me to be, sweetie. ;) I'm already apparently several different people. Why not add another speculation to the list?

BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Schwanzlutschen
Wannabe Rocker

Your nonsensical obtuseness is rather tiring, misanthropia.

I plainly said that I AM Smashkill. Never did I speak against this. If you were following our conversation (which I hope you were, because this seems to be a two-way conversation, darling), you would have been able to infer that I was speaking about the list of people you guys keep lengthening about who I am.

*yawn*

Here... let me make this easier for you:

Simply titled, "A LIST OF ALL MY PERSONAS (OR ARE THEY?)"

~ Leo
~ Genstar
~ Marodi
~ Dori
~ Trent
~ Q
~ Youareonourlist

Did I miss any? Want to add more? Who else can I predict that you guys will think I am next? I've already got my list going. :D
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

Schwanzlutschen wrote:

Simply titled, "A LIST OF ALL MY PERSONAS (OR ARE THEY?)"

~ Leo
~ Genstar
~ Marodi
~ Dori
~ Trent
~ Q
~ Youareonourlist
~ POSTER-CHILD FOR ASSWIPES ANONYMOUS
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

Schwanzlutschen/Cocksucker (a heh heh, clever :roll: ) you are much of a riot as TROnt. Only a doofus such as him would come out with the shit you do, so I am just gonna say you are him, the fifth dweeb on your list there.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

misanthropia wrote:Your weak attempts at condescension fail miserably, troll.
All I could think of when I read that line was this:
BachRock
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by BachRock »

sevenfire2 wrote:
misanthropia wrote:Your weak attempts at condescension fail miserably, troll.
All I could think of when I read that line was this:
:lol:
Love that movie!
"Chinese Democracy single handedly fucked the music business"-
bobby_trendy.

"Slayer was afraid of Stryper."-NeverSurrender
amouthfulofsin220

Schwanzlutschen wrote:Your nonsensical obtuseness is rather tiring.
You read my mind so well!

Your attempts at sounding clever - however sincere - have failed, since all I can think of is Dr. Evil whenever I read your posts.

Not everyone here obsesses constantly about TR and splashes him and NIN all over their Twitter, or their Facebook, or their MySpace. Not everyone here blogs about him, waxing poetic to pictures of the venue bathroom he took a shit in. Not everyone here hates the Q, and wants to go on and on about how "horrible" she is. Not everyone here thinks he's ugly, or horrible, or stupid, or untalented...

...some of us are just here for the show, and I'll freely admit, you've just made it a great deal more interesting.

I guess I should thank you.

You're just another attraction in this den of inanity, so have at it, slugger.

American Band
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by American Band »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
American Band wrote:Don't hate The Rez just cause he only let you suck his dick because he was banging some other chick. Or possibly another dude for that matter.

No, that's hardly the case. I don't hate him.
I made the comment in general yet amouthfullofsin responded...do you have a confession to make or is it just the irony of your name? :wink:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
My dick > You.
amouthfulofsin220

American Band wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
American Band wrote:Don't hate The Rez just cause he only let you suck his dick because he was banging some other chick. Or possibly another dude for that matter.

No, that's hardly the case. I don't hate him.
I made the comment in general yet amouthfullofsin responded...do you have a confession to make or is it just the irony of your name? :wink:
Me?

I'm as pure as the driven snow, transparent as crystal, and a lady through and through 8)

I have nothing to say about Herr Reznor in that regard.

P.S. - I love your sig.

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

No time for trolls, Dr. Jones! So, something stupid thing I saw which made me giggle:

Name a song title, followed by 'in my ass.'

Something I Can Never Have In My Ass
Gave Up In My Ass
The Way Out Is Through In My Ass
We're in This Together In My Ass
Big Man With a Gun In My Ass
Kinda I Want To In My Ass
A Warm Place In My Ass
Big Comedown In My Ass
Terrible Lie In My Ass
Sin In My Ass
Twist In My Ass
Every Day Is Exactly The Same In My Ass

And oh, so many more- but I have to run. Feel free to add your favorites if you feel like playing! :D

*mandatory edit: Even Deeper In My Ass!
Last edited by misanthropia on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
amouthfulofsin220

The Great Below (is my ass)
I Do Not Want This in my ass
Hurt in my ass
Burn in my ass
Somewhat Damaged in my ass
The Way Out is Through my ass

And the best one:

Please in my ass

That was fun!in my ass.

It's like a story, with fear, denial, and realization...and a happy ending. *chuckle*

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote: I Do Not Want This in my ass
Hahahahaha!!!!!!!

It's like a story, with fear, denial, and realization...and a happy ending.

Oh, gawd- if only I had the time today. Now we're going to have to do individual lyrics, too:

What your last line brought to mind: Everything is blue In My Ass!