NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by RichardL »

Yes sevenfire2 posted again within minutes of my posting since he has nothing better to do than to hunt us all down in Trent Reznor's honor. It's no wonder your girlfriend broke up with you, sevenfire2 (see jackasswalt twitter account , a parody of him,he had to switch his account from jackasswold to jackasswalt because you can't use real last names of people you parody, to learn all about him), all you do all day is stalk Trent Reznor, talk to his fans on nin.com , and stalk people who disagree with Trent all day. Sevenfire2, your posting of orionslavegirl's myspace account snapshot was just....creepy. No wonder Trent likes to hide after his performances, he's hiding from creeps like you.
Last edited by RichardL on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

tHat wasn't my fb account dude, that was orions. And however did that needs a good ass kicking
Last edited by BaGawker2.0 on Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
sevenfire2 wrote:Nope, can't lay that one on me.
RichardL wrote:he's been posting pictures on twitter of people to please Trent in vain.
If not, then why are you doing such a thankless job?

Is it just the principle of the thing for you?

If so, you're a god among men, boyo.
come now. He's hoping TRont will give him a job coding the nin dot com website or some shit, as he has clearly showed his NInloyalty. He dreams of the day TroNT will poke him with a stick, demanding that he code for another 10 hours straight, in the sacred hallows of the Nin dot com server room.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Yeah if by poking him with a stick you meant Trent is screwing sevenfire2 aka the person jackasswalt on twitter is parodying, one of jackasswalt 's friends on twitter is who we are referrring to
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Is trolling for fun a principle? As of yet, on my adventures of trolling trolls I haven't come across one troll that has actually trolled worth a shit. Everyone's trolling here could be scripted and you wouldn't know the difference between script and live human.
amouthfulofsin220 wrote: Is it just the principle of the thing for you?
Yes, such a severe ass kicking for posting information that was visible to someone she approved. I am SHOCKED and APPALLED! Then someone sent me a message that said: "hey that chick you're trolling, she did the same shit she's complaining about". It was classic, as such I posted.
BaGawker2.0 wrote:tHat wasn't my fb account dude, that was orions. And however did that needs a good ass kicking
What Richard really thinks:
RichardL wrote:all I do all day is stalk Trent Reznor and his wife, talk to his fans on nin.com, and stalk people who agree with Trent all day, I also carry a large amount of butt-hurt from over a year ago. FUCK YOU, YOU HURT MY FEELINGS
And of course sweet sugar man-tits Jar. YOU ARE SO OFF OF MY CHRISTMAS LIST.

You can't troll, what cannot be trolled.

"@jackasswold it's kind of hard to troll when all the information that you would normally troll with is readily available to everyone."
http://twitter.com/jarrettwold/statuses/12648487502
11:31 AM Apr 22nd via Chromed Bird

"@jackasswold which is kind of the point in using your real name and being transparent.What's the worst you can say? "He got dumped" hrm yup"
http://twitter.com/jarrettwold/statuses/12648560708
11:33 AM Apr 22nd via Chromed Bird
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Good, swatchezen or however you spell the person's names and his/her friend sevenfire2 were on his monitoring the thread within minutes for new posts, and could come back online saying, "It wasn't me doing it, I just have a million hours of free time and check metal sludge multiple times a day."
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

sevenfire2 wrote:Is trolling for fun a principle? As of yet, on my adventures of trolling trolls I haven't come across one troll that has actually trolled worth a shit. Everyone's trolling here could be scripted and you wouldn't know the difference between script and live human.
Yes, such a severe ass kicking for posting information that was visible to someone she approved. I am SHOCKED and APPALLED! Then someone sent me a message that said: "hey that chick you're trolling, she did the same shit she's complaining about". It was classic, as such I posted.
BaGawker2.0 wrote:tHat wasn't my fb account dude, that was orions. And however did that needs a good ass kicking
What Richard really thinks:
RichardL wrote:all I do all day is stalk Trent Reznor and his wife, talk to his fans on nin.com, and stalk people who agree with Trent all day, I also carry a large amount of butt-hurt from over a year ago. FUCK YOU, YOU HURT MY FEELINGS
And of course sweet sugar man-tits Jar. YOU ARE SO OFF OF MY CHRISTMAS LIST.

You can't troll, what cannot be trolled.

"@jackasswold it's kind of hard to troll when all the information that you would normally troll with is readily available to everyone."
http://twitter.com/jarrettwold/statuses/12648487502
11:31 AM Apr 22nd via Chromed Bird

"@jackasswold which is kind of the point in using your real name and being transparent.What's the worst you can say? "He got dumped" hrm yup"
http://twitter.com/jarrettwold/statuses/12648560708
11:33 AM Apr 22nd via Chromed Bird
Are you saying I am @jackasswold?

lol. :lol:

Dumbass. Go find Tront's server room. It awaits you.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

sevenfire2 wrote:First we have this...
citrinecastle wrote: Well sweetheart, I kept my mouth shut til now....but you have to go and make a comment about how well off you were and your WHITE parents. I'm sorry, but if your parents are THAT well off...and you are a socialite...sweetie if I were your mother I'd be slapping your mouth regardless of your age. A LADY never discloses anything. A LADY has a better upbringing. A LADY never makes nasty comments nor brags. A LADY has class and knows when to speak and when to NOT speak. You, Frenchie, are NOT a LADY. You are tactless and tacky.
Then... and ready for it... /fail.
citrinecastle wrote: Same thing here, but was 14...and the ass in question was 19. After the fact he started yelling at me that I wasn't a virgin, LMAO
Like he'd know...his nerdy ass was a virgin up til then. I suspect he thought that virginal wall was going to be like a cement wall his wee little knight had to batter down.
Candee, go to bed. You have laundry to do in the morning.

I still haven't caught up on the threads but this....

Oh
My
God

How many 100s of posts did your lame ass wade through for that you fucking lame ass moron.

And I don't even post on Cult.com.

Get a FUCKING LIFE you stupid ass cum dumpster. Go twiddle your leather cheerio while listening to Closer or something.

Christ on a mother fucking cracker. Talk about trying a bit too hard. For what purpose? That's what I want to know. Maybe Trez will throw you a cracker or something.

Or a used condom
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Aw man....I missed out on the In My Ass song game!

Bummer.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

sevenfire2 wrote:Is trolling for fun a principle? As of yet, on my adventures of trolling trolls I haven't come across one troll that has actually trolled worth a shit. Everyone's trolling here could be scripted and you wouldn't know the difference between script and live human.
Say what? Not all of us have the singular gift of knowing and writing code like you say you do, but all this intrigue has pushed me toward seeking enlightenment.

Give me six months.
citrinecastle wrote:Christ on a mother fucking cracker. Talk about trying a bit too hard. For what purpose? That's what I want to know. Maybe Trez will throw you a cracker or something.

Or a used condom
You know someone obsessed enough would turn that thing inside out and lick it like a candy wrapper :mrgreen: Ugh.

Anyways, I asked him the same question - apparently, he finds it fun.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
Say what? Not all of us have the singular gift of knowing and writing code like you say you do, but all this intrigue has pushed me toward seeking enlightenment.

Give me six months.
citrinecastle wrote:Christ on a mother fucking cracker. Talk about trying a bit too hard. For what purpose? That's what I want to know. Maybe Trez will throw you a cracker or something.

Or a used condom
You know someone obsessed enough would turn that thing inside out and lick it like a candy wrapper :mrgreen: Ugh.

Anyways, I asked him the same question - apparently, he finds it fun.

I was thinking more along the lines of said asshat obsessed tard taking said used dicky balloon and cutting out a tiny hole and using it as an icing bag.

Ala Martha Stewart or Julia Childs.

"And that's how we make Spunk Cakes!" :x
amouthfulofsin220

"There's nothing like that unique cream filling!"

Oh my God, I've defiled this thread one too many times today - I'm almost ashamed.

P.S. - You've got to love the chocolate jimmy pubes on that bad boy. Tasty!
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Let me round this up:

The trolls are coming in here to call us "losers". Then they go on Twitter(or a the Insider board,or 4chan),which has nothing to do with this board and post personal pictures and contact information.

Yet,we aren't innocent? and we "Deserve it" ?

I have never posted any of Trent,or his families personal information. Even when prompted to (Sevenfire likes to say that i did,well where is the photographic evidence?) Pictures of Trent and his public figure "wife" are fair game. So how is posting my information relevant?

The topic of this thread started Crazy Nine inch Nails fans. Even though we have veered off into the clusterfuck that Trent has made for himself, we have ended up back where we started.

That's what this thread is about -NIN fans are fucking nuts.They believe that its warranted to post personal information on the internet when you have an opinion contrary to theirs. Does that sound normal?

I suggest we take to ignoring the trolls and get back on topic.

Jar- I don't think anyone gives a shit about what the troll twitter accounts have to say or who they out-so fuck reposting that shit. If you believe that they are being trolled-PM the person in question.

Amouthfullofsin- Oh there is the NIN fangirl we know and love. /sarcasm]

I know you think Trent is hot and Mariqueen to be "not that bad". Unfortunately when you say that not everyone in this thread disagrees with you- i have to say you are mistaken.I believe the most of us are former NIN fans that are in here are livid at the situation. See I use to be a NIN fan but then something happened right the start of NIN/Ja tour...i realized that the majority of the fans were pathetic. I then realized Trent was a liar and he picked the first "thing" that came along to start a life with. If she didn't open her mouth i don't think i would have such a problem. I also had a problem with the way NIN.com/ETS were censoring opinions. So no, i don't have delusions that one day TRENT will go back to touring or one day say to everyone "HET GUYZ IT WAS JUST A JOKE."

I still listen to the music but now most of it has a different meaning for me. So i don't think you or anyone else are going to reform any of us,so just give it a rest.

I know tl/dr :roll:
amouthfulofsin220

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
Amouthfullofsin- Oh there is the NIN fangirl we know and love. /sarcasm]

I know you think Trent is hot and Mariqueen to be "not that bad". Unfortunately when you say that not everyone in this thread disagrees with you- i have to say you are mistaken.I believe the former NINfans that are in here are livid at the situation. See I use to be a NIN fan but then something happened right the start of NIN/Ja tour...i realized that the majority of the fans were pathetic. I then realized Trent was a liar and he picked the first "thing" that came along to start a life with. If she didn't open her mouth i don't think i would have such a problem. I also had a problem with the way NIN.com/ETS were censoring opinions. So no, i don't have delusions that one day TRENT will go back to touring or one day say to everyone "HET GUYZ IT WAS JUST A JOKE."

I still listen to the music but now most of his music has different meanings for me. So i don't think you are going to reform any of us,so just give it a rest.
Orion -

Contrary to popular opinion, I'm not trying to reform any of you, nor am I here to troll. I came here last year wondering what the crazy NIN fangirl phenomenon was about, witnessed it firsthand, and stayed because this thread was damn interesting. Yeah, I got into the fray on what seems to be the losing side of the "battle", but I've always loved the idea of the underdog...but in the end, I don't have a dog in this race, since I don't feel emotionally invested in his music or his persona, nor does it seriously bother me that he married a (what seems like a) thoughtless hipster tart and is just a mortal man. Didn't he say someone about being disillusioned when he met his idols, and how more often than not they let you down? Goodness knows whether that was a veiled hint to his superfans.

Now it's gotten real for a lot of us, and it's not just a fun diversion during downtime anymore. I am still incredulous that people would be so duplicitous, turning on acquaintances they've had for years to prove a silly point - that NIN fans don't let anyone fuck with their Big Goomba...I still wonder why some of the biggest naysayers in this thread were not outed.

I don't have any ill will toward neither TR or the Q because I don't know them personally. Neither of them have driven to my house and put a flaming bag of shit on my doorstep, or pissed in my Cap'n Crunch. Yeah, I've been seriously irritated by a NINtard or two, but I doubt those flying monkeys were dispatched by the wicked witch of the west himself - they take it upon themselves to act silly and obsessive.

It's infuriating, but all you have to do is wait, because I believe everything comes out in the wash, and whoever is doing all of this will be dragged into the light. Is what they're doing fair? Hell no, but if you're completely innocent and all you've done is post your opinion here, you've nothing to fear, because you can slam the fucker(s) for harassment when that day comes...

Now I must go, I posted entirely too much this weekend :?

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Let me round this up:

The trolls are coming in here to call us "losers". Then they go on Twitter(or a the Insider board,or 4chan),which has nothing to do with this board and post personal pictures and contact information.

I was thinking the same thing. They say how people here, have no lives and post all day, and live on the internet.. yet, how would they know if they weren't doing the same fucking things?

Trent has sent his minions.. (or it's him) to live on the internet and harass people just like he does. His bimbo-sorry-excuse-for-a-wife is no better. The grade 4 banter she posts on her twitter, :roll: grow some brains and pride and go get a real job, instead of hanging off the balls of some old balding grumpy munchkin.

The Sheep come here, blast the trolls and then go and become a troll themselves...how convenient. :roll: :roll:
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Nine Inch Nails has some of the worst fans. All the pictures that people are commenting on of Trent's are ones that he made public. The millions of pictures that Rentaqueen Reznor posted of her with various guys, women, and animals were posted on her public myspace. The whore Rentaqueen made them available to anyone on her public myspace and she/he/it enjoys the attention and people talking about her. Vs. this situation-people posting other people's name, address, pictures without their permission. They still can't seem to grasp the concept. And this isn't nin.com you can't control what everyone says about Trent, and by them try to, they are just making things worse.
By the way, one of the troll accounts I noticed is posting screen captures of the metal sludge ho board and what people are saying here.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

mariqueen's twitter
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! about 1 hour ago via web

is she just now seeing Rez naked??
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Orionslavegirl1

Looks like they upped her meds or something edit: Or i see that she may be responding to one of the trolls.

Yea thats what we look like. And we are still classier than you ever will be..

re:screencapping. I guess they are just running out of shit to say and/or "evidence" to use. :roll:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

The only time this kind of stuff really stings is if n00dz pop up.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Orionslavegirl1

And just to clarify

What these people are doing in this thread
In Internet slang, a troll is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as an online discussion forum, chat room or blog, with the primary intent of provoking other users into a desired emotional response[1] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[2].
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_(Internet)

What people are doing on Twitter and other forums about the people in this thread is called CyberBullying:
Cyber-bullying can be as simple as continuing to send e-mail to someone who has said they want no further contact with the sender, but it may also include threats, sexual remarks, pejorative labels (i.e., hate speech), ganging up on victims by making them the subject of ridicule in forums, and posting false statements as fact aimed at humiliation.

Cyber-bullies may disclose victims' personal data (e.g. real name, address, or workplace/schools) at websites or forums or may pose as the identity of a victim for the purpose of publishing material in their name that defames or ridicules them. Some cyberbullies may also send threatening and harassing emails and instant messages to the victims, while other post rumors or gossip and instigate others to dislike and gang up on the target.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyber-bullying

Lets get the facts straight. We are NOT trolls. You are Trolling this thread and are a bunch of crybaby cyber bullies!
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

how do they get away on Twitter, posting innocent kid's names and shit like that?

wonder if little Ian knows what his mommy does online all the time? we'll find out. about 3 hours ago via web

No one here in this thread, has brought kids into the picture, or named names etc..yet because they are working under the control of SheepMaster Reznor it makes it alright?

Everyone needs to report these pricks to Twitter and other sites and start spreading the word that Trent is enabling these morons
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

So I take it, you still haven't finished the laundry? Also, GO MAKE ME A SAMMICH WOMAN!
citrinecastle wrote: Get a FUCKING LIFE you stupid ass cum dumpster. Go twiddle your leather cheerio while listening to Closer or something.
Orionslavegirl1

Wikkedsyn wrote:how do they get away on Twitter, posting innocent kid's names and shit like that?

wonder if little Ian knows what his mommy does online all the time? we'll find out. about 3 hours ago via web

No one here in this thread, has brought kids into the picture, or named names etc..yet because they are working under the control of SheepMaster Reznor it makes it alright?

Everyone needs to report these pricks to Twitter and other sites and start spreading the word that Trent is enabling these morons
Some of us HAVE. Twitter is doing nothing about it.
Schwanzlutschen
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Schwanzlutschen »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I have never posted any of Trent,or his families personal information.
How often to you swallow denial to make this easier for you?
Orionslavegirl1

Schwanzlutschen wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I have never posted any of Trent,or his families personal information.
How often to you swallow denial to make this easier for you?
Prove i did otherwise,troll.

Something to read:
http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Trent_Reznor
Trent is just acting like a pussy. Seriously, all he does is attack fans, then post lovey posts on NIN.com to his sheep. He is now attacking them, as being hurt, fat, plump, telling them how to commit suicide? I suppose since he is all those things, he knows those type of people? He needs help. Even Manson and Jeordie White agree that is he is off his rocker. He claims he can stay away from the internet, but yet, at least once a day, he’s posting something. Attention whores.
snarky0
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by snarky0 »

can we please stop feeding the trolls and get back to the ninwreck already?

Yrs sincerely,
a grateful reader
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

snarky0 wrote:can we please stop feeding the trolls and get back to the ninwreck already?

Yrs sincerely,
a grateful reader

LOL..I second that!
Orionslavegirl1

snarky0 wrote:can we please stop feeding the trolls and get back to the ninwreck already?

Yrs sincerely,
a grateful reader
I have been TRYING to. :twisted:
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

NOM NOM NOM NOM. MAKE ME A SAMMICH.
snarky0 wrote:can we please stop feeding the trolls
Schwanzlutschen
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Schwanzlutschen »

Wikkedsyn wrote:

Yrs sincerely,
a grateful reader

LOL..I second that!
LOL..I therd that!