NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Poor Jerome. I wonder who initiated it. Maybe he is that desperate.
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

I had to post this pic. Can you say STAGED!!
"Here Q, put on these glasses, they'll make you look smart. Now act like you know what all of these wires are for but for fucks sake don't actually touch any of those buttons or knobs!!"

Orionslavegirl1

Ugh. I've given up on this. He clearly is letting his dick do the thinking.

No one will buy this except the sheep. But i can theorize why he wouldn't post this on NIN.com.

Because NIN is NOT HTDA. HTDA is a watered down version what NIN has become. His music has evolved to this.

But there is hope. Not everyone of the sheep thinks its great

I love reading the Shitlist on NIN.com because,well. ITS MY THREAD

Laur1981 posted
I'd like to shitlist everyone who goes apeshit when someone isn't having an orgasm over the HTDA project.

Not everyone will like it and that's ok. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and tastes. It doesn't make them trolls, nor does it make them wrong. So grow the fuck up.
I really liked her. I wish she would know that i agree with her 100%

But LISA OMS responded
Awww, how cute...I knew you'd run in here.

ETA: I'd like to shitlist those with shitty opinions and not having the common sense to just keep their shitty opinions to themselves. Bless their hearts...
But khareaulyn asked
Just my two cents here. How can it be called discussion if everyone has the same opinion, or nobody expresses an opinion? Just wondering...
Its not. Its people agreeing over the same side. Lisa OMS is again showing how much of a fucking mod wannabe she is. She is so busy kissing Trents ever expanding ass that she can't take care of her kids and STFU.

Marodi wrote something to Laur which i don't get:
No, it doesn't make them trolls, I agree. Trolls should all be scarlett red in the face, don't you think?
Someone should school them what a TROLL IS. As i have said a TROLL is a person that goes into a thread just to cause disruption. People who are on topic and disagree with you are NOT trolls. People on this forum are not trolls because we are all on topic. However, people that post to Mari and Trent all day or people making shitty photoshops with personal pictures-THOSE are Internet Bullies. Trolls do it for the sake of disruption. Internet Bullies have specific targets and want to make those targets as miserable as possible.

OK?
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Oh no! I love random, vague, unspecified threats. If you're representative of our future...

citrinecastle wrote:Or you'll be seeing YOUR ass run, you ignorant fucker.

We are so fucked.
Last edited by sevenfire2 on Wed May 05, 2010 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orionslavegirl1

Whats the matter leatherette? They finally gave you back your internet privileges at the asylum?

It seems you,as usual, are making no sense. Racist remarks and crazy babbling later,you make Angie Z look like a well adjusted individual.

Go back on your meds girl. You only make yourself look foolish when you post.

and ofcourse SevenFire comes back with a witty retort- too bad i can't see it.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Too bad... After some asking around, I found an interesting email from her to someone else and Candee's name is in there. Whoever it was redacted the fuck out of it. But, oh well, everyone trusts everyone on here right?
:)
Orionslavegirl1 wrote: and ofcourse SevenFire comes back with a witty retort- too bad i can't see it.
Orionslavegirl1

_Scarlett_ wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Whats the matter leatherette? They finally gave you back your internet privileges at the asylum?

It seems you,as usual, are making no sense. Racist remarks and crazy babbling later,you make Angie Z look like a well adjusted individual.

Go back on your meds girl. You only make yourself look foolish when you post.
I applaud you for this!
I would say it's too bad I can't see what she's rambling on about anymore, but I'm sure it's the same tired ol' crazy shit. :lol:
Thank you! I put that bitch on ignore long ago. Unfortunatly, every once in awhile i feel like a glutton for punishment and i see what she has to say.
... and laugh at how retarded she is.
Orionslavegirl1

badgirltiff wrote:ouch u ladies are mean! just cuz im friends with nyke doesnt mean i came in here looking for attention. i just wanted to share with you ladies and agree with u about how much trent needs to be put in his place. hes always been obsessed w/ his fan base and stalking them and ive always thought it was weird for a celebrity to do. ive seen him push away nyke just to be closer to someone online (i found him looking up some girl one time online that he didnt even know because i asked him) and some other girls backstage. no one deserves to be violated like that. im just glad nyke doesnt have to deal with the bs anymore.
If you were really Nicole's friend i doubt you would be name dropping her in THIS thread of all places. I understand that you wanted to agree with what we have been saying but i agree with AMFOS. It was five years ago. Let it go.

Also- and to make this perfectly clear,most of us who were in the first thread KNOW why they really broke up. And clearly,it was Nicole's fault.
Orionslavegirl1

warmleatherette wrote: I digress.... I have to say I do like this video there is hope for Industrial music

http://tinyurl.com/29wsfm4.

Ok Leatherette.*looks suspicious*

You like Rammstein???
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

lolo66 wrote:I had to post this pic. Can you say STAGED!!
"Here Q, put on these glasses, they'll make you look smart. Now act like you know what all of these wires are for but for fucks sake don't actually touch any of those buttons or knobs!!"

BWAAAAH! He probably had to stop her from trying to suck on the wires...dumb ass bitch.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

I want to share this "gem" from the Spin article:
Well, after reading the comments here, I'm pretty disheartened. I mean, do I think this is Reznor's best work? Absolutely not. However, I think that projects can mature and develop, and let's not forget, two of the people directly tied to the project are very accomplished musicians and producers, while the third is still somewhat of a newcomer AND a woman.

Now I know a lot of people will resent me even mentioning that, but it's a fact - and you can't deny - that for long-time NIN fans, hearing a woman's voice over the music we immediately recognize as Reznor's style is going to be a bit strange. Off-putting for some, even, though I find that response to be sad and very closed-minded.

You simply cannot judge a band based upon ONE song, especially not their very first single/released song. To do so is to sell the band AND yourself as the listener short. I'm still looking forward to seeing what else they can do.
Interesting points, right? :roll:

Discuss.
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
warmleatherette wrote: I digress.... I have to say I do like this video there is hope for Industrial music

http://tinyurl.com/29wsfm4.
Ok Leatherette.*looks suspicious* You like Rammstein???
Rammstein is fantastic, of course she's gonna like them...

Doesn't make her any less of a crazy bitch.

P.S. - Bück dich

Why does this video always make me crave some Pernod? :twisted:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

[quote="amouthfulofsin220"]I want to share this "gem" from the Spin article:

[quote]Well, after reading the comments here, I'm pretty disheartened. I mean, do I think this is Reznor's best work? Absolutely not. However, I think that projects can mature and develop, and let's not forget, two of the people directly tied to the project are very accomplished musicians and producers, while the third is still somewhat of a newcomer AND a woman.

Now I know a lot of people will resent me even mentioning that, but it's a fact - and you can't deny - that for long-time NIN fans, hearing a woman's voice over the music we immediately recognize as Reznor's style is going to be a bit strange. Off-putting for some, even, though I find that response to be sad and very closed-minded.

You simply cannot judge a band based upon ONE song, especially not their very first single/released song. To do so is to sell the band AND yourself as the listener short. I'm still looking forward to seeing what else they can do.

Discuss.

I would agree except for the fact that we have heard Mariqueen's vocal abilities before with WIG. She cannot sing. She is 29 years old and no amount of training is going to improve her vocal abilities. If this is the song that's going to be released as a single, well, it's not saying much for the rest of the CD, sorry. So the sheep can go out and spend all of their hard earned money supporting this hooker's drug habit and Trent's mortgage.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm still waiting for that EPIC moment when the "unstoppable force" that is Trent and Mariqueen to blow us all away just like when Derek Zoolander unleashed his "Magnum" look.
Last edited by dustbunny on Wed May 05, 2010 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Orionslavegirl1

AMFOS- You have NO idea how much i love Rammstein (they are on my top three bands of all time)

My favorite song is Sonne from the Mutter album (and yes i OWN them all)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXqEMuXGK08

And yes i LOVE Buch Dich. Do i think its wrong for a grown man to simulate sex with another man on stage,fake cumming dildo and all?- NOPE. ;)

So yes,loving them doesn't make her less of a crazy ass bitch
dustbunny wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:I want to share this "gem" from the Spin article:
Well, after reading the comments here, I'm pretty disheartened. I mean, do I think this is Reznor's best work? Absolutely not. However, I think that projects can mature and develop, and let's not forget, two of the people directly tied to the project are very accomplished musicians and producers, while the third is still somewhat of a newcomer AND a woman.

Discuss.

I would agree except for the fact that we have heard Mariqueen's vocal abilities before with WIG. She cannot sing. She is 29 years old and no amount of training is going to improve her vocal abilities. If this is the song that's going to be released as a single, well, it's not saying much for the rest of the CD, sorry. So the sheep can go out and spend all of their hard earned money supporting this hooker's drug habit and Trent's mortgage.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm still waiting for that EPIC moment when the "unstoppable force" that is Trent and Mariqueen to blow us all away just like when Derek Zoolander unleashed his "Magnum" look.
I agree with you Dustbunny. She cannot sing worth a damn. And yes i can judge a book by its cover.So NYEH
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

TROnt wrote: Well, after reading the comments here, I'm pretty disheartened. I mean, do I think this is Reznor's best work? Absolutely not. However, I think that projects can mature and develop, and let's not forget, two of the people directly tied to the project are very accomplished musicians and producers, while the third is still somewhat of a newcomer AND a woman.

Well that's rather condescending. Good thing the lady ain't no feminist or she would have bitch slapped him for that.

What conceited piece of shit wrote that comment? hm....

I am wholly unconvinced by the song.

And WRONG. First single is always indicative of the approach the thing is gonna take. And this approach looks like it is going to be a cross between "I AM MARIQUEEN REZNOR. LOOK AT ME!!1!1 LOOK AT HOW PRETTY AND TALENTED I AM!1!! please-dear-god-tell-me-i-am-pretty-and-talented-i-couldn't-stand-it-if-you didnt-tell-me-how-pretty-and-talented-i-am" and "I AM TRoNT REZBORe!1!!1!! SEE, I STILL RELEVANT!!!1!". Nothing to do with actually expressing themselves and making something worthwhile and entertaining. Just what they can be bothered to make that might sell.

It does not seem like a marriage artwork. There is no "two way street" about it. They have not even tried to make some kind of a gothic love story out of this shit, (which might have actually been interesting). no dying love vows kinda shit, no "i will bleed myself dry than love another" kinda shit. Just looks like TrOnt took Q to his school of shitty lyrics and then put the results on the outtakes from the studio of the last five years (and perhaps going back further).

It s on Amazon for 99c if anyone noticed.

(And seriously, due to the quick nature in which it came at us... Dude, your ex would probably be shitting herself laughing over this shit. I doubt any chick would slit her wrists over this garbage.)
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

It's not worth the 99 cents.
It just seems like Trent isn't impressing anyone anymore,he's more of a tired puppeteer. His idea of shock tactics aren't working. Wow, there's a picture of pieces of broken glass. There's a picture of dog hair with fake blood on a broken window. Nothing that he really does is that shocking or new anymore, and it all seems really thought out and contrived. Really pre-planned and fake. Maybe he should just call it a day.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

RichardL wrote:It's not worth the 99 cents.
It just seems like Trent isn't impressing anyone anymore,he's more of a tired puppeteer. His idea of shock tactics aren't working. Wow, there's a picture of pieces of broken glass. There's a picture of dog hair with fake blood on a broken window. Nothing that he really does is that shocking or new anymore, and it all seems really thought out and contrived. Really pre-planned and fake. Maybe he should just call it a day.
That's not dog hair Richard, that's MQ's ratty hair :lol:
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

dustbunny wrote:
That's not dog hair Richard, that's MQ's ratty hair :lol:
...or her ass hair.... :lol:
amouthfulofsin220

two of the people directly tied to the project are very accomplished musicians and producers, while the third is still somewhat of a newcomer AND a woman.
All I can say is that I wanted to punch whoever wrote that bullshit right in their supercilious little fox face. So being a WOMAN is obviously a hindrance, and diminishes her musical chops?

Ahhh, so it's exclusively her fault that this first single was sub par...

...What an asshole. :x

No, Mariqueen isn't the next Angela McCluskey, but the comment still bothers me.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

From HDTA facebook Q and A:

Joel Sanderson: Are there plans for touring?
TR: This EP is the results of early collaboration. We were going to use all of 2010 to experiment and gestate but liked the early results and decided to share them. Next up is a full LP (tent. early 2011) and then MAYBE some degree of touring.

Oh. Good.God. NO.

I thought the live TRONt was dead and buried forever. Wow, so happy with his new life, decided to resurrect the old one. This dude is like the never-ending-story.

Edit:

it's pretty funny that Tront has been reduced to Q and A on fb. Pretty desperate way to create buzz..
amouthfulofsin220

jar wrote:From HDTA facebook Q and A:

TR: This EP is the results of early collaboration. We were going to use all of 2010 to experiment and gestate but liked the early results and decided to share them. Next up is a full LP (tent. early 2011) and then MAYBE some degree of touring.

Oh. Good.God. NO.

I thought the live TRONt was dead and buried forever. Wow, so happy with his new life, decided to resurrect the old one. This dude is like the never-ending-story.

Edit:

it's pretty funny that Tront has been reduced to Q and A on fb. Pretty desperate way to create buzz..
You know what I wonder though?

Whether they're going to do the same thing that other electronica acts do - have all sorts of different vocalists.

It might suit the project just fine, and keep things fresh.

PastyGothChick
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by PastyGothChick »

Someone mentioned that a while ago.
-Lucifer and Jesus Christ were brothers
PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
jar wrote:From HDTA facebook Q and A:

Oh. Good.God. NO.

Edit:

You know what I wonder though?

Whether they're going to do the same thing that other electronica acts do - have all sorts of different vocalists.

It might suit the project just fine, and keep things fresh.

Someone else mentioned that ago. Like the Strobe album.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

PastyGothChick wrote:Someone mentioned that a while ago.
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=1 ... 4&topic=51
HOW TO DESTROY ANGELS Joel Sanderson: Are there plans for touring?
3 hours ago · Report

Really?

Edit:

what really pissed me off with, the kissass fest was headed by this:

HOW TO DESTROY ANGELS We're experimenting with Facebook's ability to host a Q&A type scenario here. If you have a question, post it here and we will check in from time to time (and MAY even answer some!)

And why the fuck should facebook cater to them? are they paying for a service?
Last edited by jar on Wed May 05, 2010 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

jar wrote:
PastyGothChick wrote:Someone mentioned that a while ago.
http://www.facebook.com/topic.php?uid=1 ... 4&topic=51
HOW TO DESTROY ANGELS Joel Sanderson: Are there plans for touring?
3 hours ago · Report

Really?

Really, what?
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

There he goes EXPERIMENTING again.

Does he mean music, or pissing of his fan base again?
amouthfulofsin220

Thanks whoever for posting the link to the FB page.

I had to skip through eight million taint licking comments, but (t)he(y) partially answered my question.

They better add some female vocalists (besides the Q) to the mix as well!

P.S. - TR also said that NIN would be putting out some new, different material eventually.

It would be hilarious if the new NIN sounds like what many imagined HTDA would sound like, while HTDA continues sounding like a NIN redux :lol:

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

like the premiere when she "appeared" with him, the fake and staged pictures she had no problem posting all over the place, and ultimately the "wedding"...
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Orionslavegirl1

I can see it now.....Riot in a HTDA dress,front and center....

!!!!
Metalizard
Music Fan

Post by Metalizard »

Can anyone tell me anything about jarrettwold on twitter, he randomly tweeted to me the other day and i just dont want to be on the hit list that seems to have developed just because im curious about anything nin related. Ive been reading here and on the insider board but i rarely post, its just a good laugh. And actually the only thing i really posted on was telling ppl that giving out home addresses for fans or people connected to trent (or himself) was a really bad idea.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Other than he's an internet bully intent on licking Trent's taint, what do you want to know?

Note: I'm not a fan nor am I connected to Trent or Jarrett...yet he still seems to get his jollies off by posting shit about me.