NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Wikkedsyn »

apple_of_soddom wrote:just found this as a comment :
to be fair, How To Destroy Angels is mostly Q's project, so it's gonna be a bit more mellow.

really? so if that's true, then why does he refer to it as "my new band" on nin.com then? If it was mostly Q's project, he would have said something like "from my wonderful wife's band..."
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Wikkedsyn wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Did you know that there is a group on Facebook called "NINIVAN"? They painted a minivan with NIN stuff and followed NIN around the country...and yes the main girl still uses said van

*head/desk*
wasn't that the erin ninfreak chic? and it ended up impounded for not sticker or some shit? and she missed nin shows because of it? what a crackhead
yup thats her
Violet Black
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Violet Black »

apple_of_soddom wrote:i found some photoshops ...

Are you sure this one is photoshopped? Looks spot on to me.
Black is the color of my true love's hair.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Had a thought. I read an interview about the band (WIG) Q was in back before they got married...and saw some vids that pretty much confirmed what was mentioned, that Q has horrible stage fright.

Now HOW is Mr Stompy going to take THAT on TOUR?
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

badgirltiff wrote: and u know i was over this whole thinguntil recent events with my friend that just made everything click that he really was a huge asshole and i had a way to make him sit on edge and really rethink over the shit hes done to woman.
What are you suggesting, Tiff?

If you are really friends with Nyke, you'd better tread carefully. I doubt she'd like you dropping dimes *here* of all places (unless it served to goad her paramour into some kind of revealing moment :| )

*sigh*

Anyways, let me adjust my tinfoil hat...
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Orionslavegirl1

Wow Andy is one angry guy :lol:
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

lol andy has a that monotonous rambling tone that could be trent.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

Holy shit, "Andy" = Teitan. Same unbridled anger and verbal attacks. Looks like every post he's ever made at ETS.
Clint wrote:I guess I just expected Reznor's new project to be remarkable and with a good singer
And I hope that "Clint" = Mansell, which would make that slap even sweeter. Heh.

Remarkable seems to be a trigger word for RezSnore. Must have hit a nerve :D
Rowan1123 wrote:http://www.spinner.com/2010/05/17/how-t ... n-between/

Anyone want to take bets that "Andy" is a certain angry little man?
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

warmleatherette wrote:^^^ nice pic, but TR dawg isnt that light and his bed not that low he believes in box springs and not cheap hotel pictures on the wall. Nice try though Tiff.

Looks like the same dog to me (lower right corner) and she's said from Jump St. that the pic was taken in a hotel room.

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Andy
at 5-17-2010It never ceases to amaze me how people who (I assume) don't create anything themselves, can be so casually dismissive of the hard work of artists. So quick to reduce that effort, calling it "meaningless" or "pointless". As this visual/audio experience goes out across the world, reaching millions more people than you ever will, who are you to say how many it will touch, and what meaning and connection each person will find in it?

Because we are all just a WEATHERED bunch of nobodies, right? Sounds like what he wrote on nin.com last year
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

sevenfire2 wrote:Some dumb shit that "Andy" made him post for a signed toilet paper roll

---
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Trent wrote on nin.com this month about How To Destory Angels:
I'm not copping to being involved in this in any way, but Pitchfork just fixed their stream to be at the correct rate. You may want to listen again (and delete any early rips).
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

RichardL wrote:Trent wrote on nin.com this month about How To Destory Angels:
I'm not copping to being involved in this in any way, but Pitchfork just fixed their stream to be at the correct rate. You may want to listen again (and delete any early rips).

lol passing the blame of the awful sound to someone else? No "fixing stream" will ever help this mess.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
amouthfulofsin220

RichardL wrote: Andy

at 5-17-2010

It never ceases to amaze me how people who (I assume) don't create anything themselves, can be so casually dismissive of the hard work of artists. So quick to reduce that effort, calling it "meaningless" or "pointless". As this visual/audio experience goes out across the world, reaching millions more people than you ever will, who are you to say how many it will touch, and what meaning and connection each person will find in it?
It's a double edged-sword. Anyone that creates or practices any kind of art -- be it visual, music, writing, dancing, etc. -- is faced with being criticized, unappreciated, and even laughed at for what they've put prodigious amounts of effort into. After all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

As an artist, you must put all of your effort, blood, sweat, tears, and passion into your work, and if people appreciate it -- and usually *at least* a couple people do -- great, and if not, fuck 'em. Use what you learn from these naysayers to hone and perfect your craft, but don't allow bitterness to dull your resolve or affect your creativity.

Topically speaking, Trent's been lucky to work with some amazing people and gain fame and recognition for his "art", but by now he should be used to certain people simply not liking it... some people don't like electronica. Some people won't like the Q's voice. I don't let anyone dictate to me what I should see, hear, or feel is beautiful, why should this anonymous asshat "Andy" make me feel guilty for having a mind of my own? Why does "Andy" care so much period?

I really like the last three minutes of A Drowning. Yeah, It's NINish, but in the best possible way. The beginning...meh, not so much. The other track is alright, since it reminds me of Machine Gun, and the video was gruesome, but that's to be expected if Trent is involved creatively. It seems he's a horror film fan, so the more gruesome the better...

Consequently, do I care whether anyone thinks my taste in music sucks? Fuck no -- y'all ain't buying my music.

Music and poetry isn't fashion, it's the very sound of the artist/poet's soul...
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

warmleatherette wrote:I wanna know who came up with TRONT?
This guy:
http://twitter.com/ninsuxandstuff
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

So apparently Filter's new release is titled "The Trouble with Angels"...I wonder, if it's a knock at Trent's awesome project :roll:

Rich should have sold his stories about Trent a long time ago. He may not have had as much success as Reznor/NIN, but at least he's more sincere and has never fucked his fans over.
Orionslavegirl1

I have the last Filter album and it was pretty decent. I would rather buy this new one than support Trent. Richard is more down to earth.
amouthfulofsin220

just_curious wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I have the last Filter album and it was pretty decent. I would rather buy this new one than support Trent. Richard is more down to earth.
And his claims that he made Tront into what he is are starting to make sense. His claims that Tront was never into the goth/dark/angsty thing until he pushed him in that direction and showed him where it could get him jive nicely with the current opinion that Tront's a fake
Any links to footage/interviews where he says these things?

This is all news to me... I thought Malm was the one who fashioned him into the Squire of Dimness, although I did hear something about Richard pushing him to do Broken.

Orionslavegirl1

No one pushes Trent to do s-h-i-t. I remember seeing a youtube of a story he told in concert about a fan brought him a Downward Spiral album and he signed it gladly. The fan then saw him again in concert and told him that he asked Trent to signed it and Trent snatched it out of his hand and said he would NEVER sign "along with that asshole" or something along those lines. I bet Grumpy Dwarf had it pulled though.

Sin,check you tube.

I also have met Richard when i went to a Filter show last year in Jersey-he was a sweetheart and all he did was talk music and movies(He likes that i loved horror movies).
amouthfulofsin220

*sigh* he's soo dreamy!!1!

Anyways, shut up Leatherette. If I have to read your mean and sometimes illegible babbling about the very man you say we should be ignoring, you can feast your eyes on this smexy piccy of teh_Rez. :mrgreen:

Don't go sliding off your computer chairs in a rush of lust, ladies -- the wig was a one time thing... the makeup, not so much.

photoshop from ETS (I didn't make it)

Orionslavegirl1

Oh Come ooonnnn Sin.

Nothing says Industrial hardcore than being so high off your ass that you pose in makeup and a blond wig

....or a red robe but i digress
amouthfulofsin220

Meh.

Feathers and mesh would've taken this pic to a whole 'nother level.

Who said he had to be high off his ass to do this?

Excuses, excuses... guys tuck and take pictures of their mangina for posterity, even when they're sober...or at least not nearly drunk or high enough to forget they've done it. When you hang out with men A LOT, you realize that they become pretty homoerotic when together in groups for more than a couple of hours :mrgreen: Must be all that testosterone.

Too bad it's not the same with women.

Dr.Rockso
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Dr.Rockso »

Amfos what kind of dyke are you spending all your time lusting over Trent Reznor?
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Well, not just them at melting faces. Behemoth, Cryptopsy, Quo Vadis, Emperor, Dimmu, Zyklon and more. Although, Ihsahn's latest album has sax on it which was... interesting.

oh yea, fuck you fucking cunt licking assholes who have no lives

Sorry too busy trolling Islam right now to troll any of you properly.
warmleatherette wrote:Shit son, Vader is insane live seen them numerous of times back in my college uc.com days peabody's downunder. Their percision is insane.... space aliens of death metal fucking blast beats are made by aliens not humans.
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Image

Anyways, shut up Leatherette. If I have to read your mean and sometimes illegible babbling about the very man you say we should be ignoring, you can feast your eyes on this smexy piccy of teh_Rez. :mrgreen:

Don't go sliding off your computer chairs in a rush of lust, ladies -- the wig was a one time thing... the makeup, not so much.

Where in the hell did you get that?????
amouthfulofsin220

Dr.Rockso wrote:Amfos what kind of dyke are you spending all your time lusting over Trent Reznor?
it's called bisexuality, love. It's when you like both men and women... have you heard of it?

You really will grasp at straws just to irritate.

amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:^^^ Bitch get a fucking life and take fat fuck Orion with you too. Can you bitches stop posting. Trent don't give a fuck about what you two losers think.
You're shitting your own lawn again, Leatherette.

You and Jarrett should go on a blind date -- it'd be great! Just you, him, and an industrial sized pooper scooper...

I smell... er, "romance".

amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:Grow up Sin, please you act like a teen that just hit puberty and never have a meaningful sexual healthy relationship with a person.....Not even yourself counts. Going around acting like a preteen about Trent like Justin Beiber girlfans.
:roll:

Right. You're the picture of maturity and presence of mind -- I'll strive daily to follow your example so that I can be just like you, Leatherette.

citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

lolo66 wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Image

Where in the hell did you get that?????
Like the subtle tint of candy pink on his lower lip (he ain't got an upper lip). Wonder what was used? I'd like it for myself. :)

Can do without the wig. Not into blonde.