NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by RichardL »

This kinda interesting, funny-someone wote on one of the boards that Trent and Rentaqueen had wax figures used in the videos and they would just move the slut's mouth in tune of the song. Seeing as how Trent looked like a wax figure, it can't be that far off from the truth.
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

I have a question. Who is the blond with Atticus in the video??
Yes, I could trudge through the NIN.com thread to find out but my gag reflex can only take so much.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

People are saying it is Claudia Same, of the band 12 Rounds, Atticus's wife.
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

RichardL wrote:People are saying it is Claudia Same, of the band 12 Rounds, Atticus's wife.

Yes, I've heard that but has it been confirmed? Mr. Control Freak is just not going to have AR's wife in this video for the fuck of it?
What part does she play in this charade???
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

RichardL wrote:This kinda interesting, funny-someone wote on one of the boards that Trent and Rentaqueen had wax figures used in the videos and they would just move the slut's mouth in tune of the song. Seeing as how Trent looked like a wax figure, it can't be that far off from the truth.
Do you have a link, Rich?

P.S. - It'd be funny if it was Trent/Mariqueen and Atticus/Claudia in that video... it's kinda a double date of doom, don't you think?
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

...to which the end result is one I approve of...
DebraDee
Wannabe Rocker

Post by DebraDee »

Q looks barefoot and pregnant !
Orionslavegirl1

DebraDee wrote:Q looks barefoot and pregnant !
The look she was going for. To hurt our wittle feelings.

....She looks like Sasquatch
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

FFS, do you guys not have access to google in whatever fucktarded part of the world you're from?
http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1655098/
RichardL wrote:People are saying it is Claudia Same, of the band 12 Rounds, Atticus's wife.
DebraDee
Wannabe Rocker

Post by DebraDee »

I really do believe she is pregnant, i see the edema around her ankles, she is definately preggo !
Orionslavegirl1

New NIN song
Theme to Tetsuo The Bullet Man (an anime of course)
http://sheepdean.tumblr.com/post/631372583/nin-tetsuo

Its an instrumental.

Now i love me some NIN instrumentals but this one nearly blew my speakers out as well as my ear drums.I kept having to play with the volume because it all of a sudden goes slow in the middle. Its very chaotic.

re" her being preggos. I don't care.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Feel free to do a prostate exam while you're staring obsessively at her body. It's disturbing that you are sitting alone, staring at a monitor examining for signs of fucking pregnancy. Jesus, even I have more of a life than that.
DebraDee wrote:I really do believe she is pregnant, i see the edema around her ankles, she is definately preggo !
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Yup it does kickass, up on sendspace to download as well here

It is also not an anime, it's an actual movie. Trailer is here
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:New NIN song

Its an instrumental.

Now i love me some NIN instrumentals but this one nearly blew my speakers out as well as my ear drums.I kept having to play with the volume because it all of a sudden goes slow in the middle. Its very chaotic.

Orionslavegirl1

My mistake on the anime- i just asumed from the name it was Anime.

And no Sevenfire, i do not think it "kicks ass".
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

>Feel free to do a prostate exam
>her body
>prostate exam

Either someone really needs to get out of his mom's basement and take a look at an anatomy textbook, or we've just had confirmation from the Troll Army itself that s/he is, indeed, a transvestite :D
sevenfire2 wrote:Feel free to do a prostate exam while you're staring obsessively at her body.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

sevenfire2 wrote:Feel free to do a prostate exam while you're staring obsessively at her body. It's disturbing that you are sitting alone, staring at a monitor examining for signs of fucking pregnancy. Jesus, even I have more of a life than that.
DebraDee wrote:I really do believe she is pregnant, i see the edema around her ankles, she is definately preggo !

Yeah, but staring at fat chicks' words on a hair metal messageboard is a clear sign of mental hygiene.

Do you do it alone or with a friend?
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

HAHAH ouch. Honestly, are most of the chicks on here morbidly obese? Honest curiosity here. Because if this is the case, holy fuck the stereotype will suddenly ring true.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Yeah, but staring at fat chicks' words on a hair metal messageboard is a clear sign of mental hygiene.
Orionslavegirl1

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
sevenfire2 wrote:Feel free to do a prostate exam while you're staring obsessively at her body. It's disturbing that you are sitting alone, staring at a monitor examining for signs of fucking pregnancy. Jesus, even I have more of a life than that.

on a hair metal messageboard
I understand the psychotic love for Kiss now thanks
Last edited by Orionslavegirl1 on Tue May 25, 2010 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Nothing against KISS, just don't get the extent that a majority the fans go for when it comes to merch. Obviously every band will have that guy who has every single item ever released blah blah blah. They kind of stand apart in that department.

I knew a chick who wanted to date me, shocking as fuck I know, but I walked in and it was floor to ceiling KISS merch. Yea, I didn't call her back.
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I understand the psychotic love for Kiss now thanks
Orionslavegirl1

sevenfire2 wrote:Nothing against KISS, just don't get the extent that a majority the fans go for when it comes to merch. Obviously every band will have that guy who has every single item ever released blah blah blah. They kind of stand apart in that department.

I knew a chick who wanted to date me, shocking as fuck I know, but I walked in and it was floor to ceiling KISS merch. Yea, I didn't call her back.
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I understand the psychotic love for Kiss now thanks

Reminds me of a couple of NIN fans.

Edit: I know there are several NIN fans who have Trent pictures/posters from floor to ceiling yet they are his biggest fans. Some even make art,dolls or dresses in his image.

And some more troll the internet defending his honor...know anyone like that?
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

so here we get all the "behind the scenes" info on the space in between

http://pitchfork.com/news/38914-directo ... n-between/

very "interesting" read
amouthfulofsin220

sevenfire2 wrote:Yup it does kickass, up on sendspace to download as well here

It is also not an anime, it's an actual movie. Trailer is here
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:New NIN song

Its an instrumental.

I'd cut out the first minute and twenty seconds -- he's just showing off. It's good though.

I think she looks big because of where she is is in the picture. The curve of the magazine page makes her look heavier. I think if she were really 6 months pregnant the writer would definitely mention it, because as small as she is, it would be incredibly obvious.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Violet Black
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Violet Black »

Bitch has got a serious case of alcohol bloat. What I find more interesting is T-Stain's keyboard is almost on the ground so his midget ass can reach the keys. Can he not afford a booster seat?
Black is the color of my true love's hair.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I've gone completely physical product free when it comes to music. There's a long set of lengthy reasoning for that, but the crux of my argument: it's where we're going anyway.

As far as fans that make art, dolls, dresses, pictures posters et al... That's their choice really. If they enjoy doing it, why stop them?

Now if it becomes, "let's send Trent x qty of these things", I think that's where it does need to stop.

However, every band with a sizable fan base has that element in it.

Since it's obvious you're referring to me in the last bit. I'm not defending his honor. If I was I would be babbling about his variety of amazing qualities. I'm not. I'm trolling to troll all of you. Largely, because it's fun as fuck. Trolling the trolls.

I don't mind people trolling the fuck out of me I thought the jackass_wold and jackass_walt accounts were classic. I do get annoyed at impersonators. There's a difference between parody and impersonation.

The question becomes do you troll family? And you can argue that Mariqueen is a public figure all you want, but she is family to Trent. So of course Trent isn't a fan of her being trolled just because she's his wife.

Troll my personal family, expect hellfire. And judging from reactions in here, everyone feels the same... wait you can troll my Dad however, he is in permanent midlife crisis mode, pictures after the jump.

Just to touch base on the 'defending his honor' bit... I'm not, and I'm far from doing that. I respect Trent. I find a lot of the treatment he's getting is fucked. Legitimate "hey that album I think sucks" bah nobody gives a fuck, but some of the other shit that has been said over the last year or two, is disturbing.

Orionslavegirl1 wrote: Reminds me of a couple of NIN fans.

Edit: I know there are several NIN fans who have Trent pictures/posters from floor to ceiling yet they are his biggest fans. Some even make art,dolls or dresses in his image.

And some more troll the internet defending his honor...know anyone like that?
I mean wtf Dad, really?
whereas I look like presently
Last edited by sevenfire2 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 12:48 pm, edited 2 times in total.
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

You may think it doesn't 'kick ass', but it kicked the shit out of your speakers just the same.
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:My mistake on the anime- i just asumed from the name it was Anime.

And no Sevenfire, i do not think it "kicks ass".
amouthfulofsin220

I'm a master at rambling Seven, but what the blue fuck was all that about?!

Why'd you post pictures of your father, and why in the hell do you keep posting pics of yourself? Trolling the trolls my ass.

Just admit it bucko -- you're a chubby chaser, and you're gunning after one of the fine ladies of MS.

It's okay if you are love, there's no shame in being into Rubenesque broads... just come armed with queen size nylons and Hershey bars, you're sure to get lucky LMAO

P.S. - So what's up with Daddy...I'm liking his lip piercing. How much can he benchpress?

He looks like he's into the brown sugar. PM me his number if you get a mo'.

:mrgreen:

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

apple_of_soddom wrote:so here we get all the "behind the scenes" info on the space in between

http://pitchfork.com/news/38914-directo ... n-between/

very "interesting" read
I agree...interesting for sure! Especially this line from Pitchfork:
"Pitchfork: That makes sense considering how Trent is a pretty private person and not this tabloid personality."

They really believe that statement???
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

I picked up the newest issue of Rolling Stone, and was surprised to see they had a review about "A Drowning". This is from the magazine:

2 1/2 stars.
"The first single from Trent Reznor's new project (his wife, Mariqueen Maandig is on vocals) is a seven minute slow-burner decked out with squealing horns and whispered lyrics about slipping off into oblivion. Creepy? A little. But it's also to sleepy."
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Orionslavegirl1

@ Wiki- I think he has said so much shit he has forgotten which was is up

@ Sin i resent being called fat. I'm not fat-im opinionated

and finally @Sevefire2 or as he would like to be known for is "The Troll of Trolls"
First off bro- those were my work speakers so yea i couldn't give two shits about it.

Secondly- I read your rant and the only thing that stood out to me was your complete misinterpretation of the word "Troll". You are not the "Troll of trolls" because unlike a true internet troll,you have a specific agenda. You are an "internet bully". But I have already explained the differences between being a troll and being an internet bully several pages ago.Read up and learn
In this thread, we aren't either- we are on topic (see title of thread). Unless you have some other information or proof that we go elsewhere to troll. Leave it.

We could go into the family vs. public figure thing again but its tedious. Everyone has their own opinion- i don;'t think attacking family is cool. Unless that family attacks first,then its fair game. So for example: My dad has never been to this site- should they have posted his address? If we consider Mariqueen as family: Is that an excuse for all the BS she posted on twitter? No.

I don't see the difference between the chick with the floor to ceiling posters of Kiss or the NIN fan that comes in here ranting and raving at people on topic.What about the people making troll accounts and photoshopping our faces? Is that funny? So, You don't agree with us-fine. Unless we post their home address',i don't see anything wrong with speaking out. Sure,some over analyze things and hurl insults (some very racist which i disagree with) but its the internet-everything is fair game. I am sure there are worst sites than here.(4chan)

With that said: I have never been an extreme NIN fan. Never had floor to ceiling posters of Trent,made dresses in of his album covers or even went broke to see the man. Those people are hailed as hero's on nin.com. When the last tour happened and the eric thing went down, i distanced myself with the fanbase. If i say "I don't like this track" people automatically say i'm a troll. Just because i have lost all respect for the man,doesn't mean i won't give his music a shot.

"The Drowning" is boring
"The Space in between" is better,catchy and the video is cool. But its not great- I think its a "Capital G" kind of thing
The New NIN song is just noise.

With that said and my point across, the only reason why i have ever responded to you (even though you are on ignore) is because sometimes you sound coherent or say something funny. I would love to hear your opinion on what Meathead said: He called Mariqueen a gold digger, in your opinion he has attacked Trents "Family" but he was always NIN #1 fan- how can this be?

I mean if Meathead hates it,then something MUST be wrong.....