NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by RichardL »

At least how to destroy angels music was free. I didn't even bother downloading the album. I just listened to it on youtube.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

RichardL wrote:At least how to destroy angels music was free. I didn't even bother downloading the album. I just listened to it on youtube.

You'd have to be seriously fucked up to purchase anything his old ass puts out. Really...pretty funny that he needs to sell shit on ebay to pay for Atticus and this piece of shit release.
But we all know, there are a bunch of moronic sheep on CULT.com that will shell out all their disability and welfare money to support him.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Did you see the artwork for How to Destroy Angels? The big red dot and the cube are stupid looking. Yet somewhow the 50 dollar shirts sold out. Trent's taste in music and clothing is becoming worse and worse.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

RichardL wrote:Did you see the artwork for How to Destroy Angels? The big red dot and the cube are stupid looking. Yet somewhow the 50 dollar shirts sold out. Trent's taste in music and clothing is becoming worse and worse.
Because there were probably only three of those ugly assed t-shirts produced. Just like when tickets to the last shows supposedly sold out and people on here posted that there were tickets available the night of the shows. Another lie fabricated to generate hype.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
snarky0
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by snarky0 »

Check out this guy's earlier work:

http://kitsunenoir.com/dwpimages/mark-w ... 80x800.jpg

look familiar? original?
Violet Black
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Violet Black »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Image
I love how Atticus looks in every picture like he's thinking, "Okay, so she blew me, and Trent saw it, and now I'm stuck owning them in this bullshit project. Cut me some slack, I was set-up."
Black is the color of my true love's hair.
Violet Black
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Violet Black »

Wikkedsyn wrote:trent_reznor

Reminder that my new band's debut EP comes out tomorrow - grab it free here: http://howtodestroyangels.com/ about 11 hours ago via web
Q-Dog and Too Short had no choice but to give this bullshit away. No one is interested in distributing this shit. And T-Stain has been in the business long enough to know that he does not want the numbers from any sales report to become public knowledge. Selling 21 copies to the fat, lonely hearts fan base he has left would be more laughable than this whole project. And he use to say he would know when it was time to stop... Let me help you, it was five years ago.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

warmleatherette wrote:A poster of my own words, Kudos Syn!
Wikkedsyn wrote:
RichardL wrote:At least how to destroy angels music was free. I didn't even bother downloading the album. I just listened to it on youtube.

You'd have to be seriously fucked up to purchase anything his old ass puts out. Really...pretty funny that he needs to sell shit on ebay to pay for Atticus and this piece of shit release.
But we all know, there are a bunch of moronic sheep on CULT.com that will shell out all their disability and welfare money to support him.

Well, there's proof of this all over NIN.com. Between OMS telling people she was using food stamps and kid's savings to tour all over during the epic fail Wave Goodbye tour...and let us not forget plump marodi...who is on disability, NOT for her weight issues, but once she gets the gastric bypass surgery her knees will feel better. They have no problem bragging about using welfare money to follow Trent. Taking food out of their own kid's mouths to support McStumpy. Just amazes me in this recession/economic times...people still want to give their money to some asshole.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Who told that guy who draws the big red dots and cubes for How to Destroy Angels was a good artist? He's just as delusional as Trent is for thinking How to Destory Angels is good music. Lousy artwork paired with lousy music.
Just like there will be more of the $50 dollar shirts soon, which were labeled as limited edition just to sell them, there will be new Nine Inch nails music within the next year or two.
Violet Black
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Violet Black »

RichardL wrote:Who told that guy who draws the big red dots and cubes for How to Destroy Angels was a good artist? He's just as delusional as Trent is for thinking How to Destory Angels is good music. Lousy artwork paired with lousy music.
Just like there will be more of the $50 dollar shirts soon, which were labeled as limited edition just to sell them, there will be new Nine Inch nails music within the next year or two.
You can pick-up that shitty CD and equally shit T-shirt for $1.05 at the swap meet in Compton on Saturday. Just ask for Smitty - he looks very (very) much like T-Stain.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

someone must have been on this thread, seeing all the links that were posted about this kind of stuff.

mariqueen

this is amazing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri5-uR8-3AE about 1 hour ago via web
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

so an entire album of incoherant singing & mumbling complete with Trent whispering and yelling parasite . Just fucking great. She talks sings the entire goddam album Trent must be smoking some shit to think this is good . Why didn't he just remove the singing And put out a techno / house music album. This shit is seriously more laughable then I expected.

" listen to the sound of my big black boots " AKA ---- " let's have some fun this beat Is sick I wanna take a ride on your disco stick "

can we give this album a negative number?

Kudos to whoever said nip/tuck background music. It does!
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:so an entire album of incoherant singing & mumbling complete with Trent whispering and yelling parasite . Just fucking great. She talks sings the entire goddam album Trent must be smoking some shit to think this is good . Why didn't he just remove the singing And put out a techno / house music album. This shit is seriously more laughable then I expected.

" listen to the sound of my big black boots " AKA ---- " let's have some fun this beat Is sick I wanna take a ride on your disco stick "

can we give this album a negative number?

Kudos to whoever said nip/tuck background music. It does!

What? Seriously? I haven't heard this particular one. Refuse to download it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Your boots might be made for walkin' but mine are made to kick your ass. :lol:

But really, those are actual lyrics?
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Yep that's the lyrics and what BBB stands for.
I listened on YouTube.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:Yep that's the lyrics and what BBB stands for.
I listened on YouTube.
Buahahahahahahahaha!

Maybe I will go listen to it. Maybe not, the idea alone is cracking me up. For all I knew BBB stood for Bushy Brown Beaver. :D
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Fur-lines sounds like a only/discipline remix. BBB just sucks. parasite is blah
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

citrinecastle wrote:For all I knew BBB stood for Bushy Brown Beaver.
:lol:

Actual "BBB" lyrics:

Get down
On the ground
Don't move
Make a sound
No more
No control
You do
What you're told

Stand up
Sit back down
Your lies
Comes back around
Too late
Patronize
Time's up
Close your eyes

Listen to the sound of my big black boots

I imagine they were going for the whole martial/bdsm thing... but it just made me laugh since I imagined being dominated by an indecisive newb. :twisted: If I had to make a choice, I prefer the song without lyrics (or with better ones)
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Hello, fucktards. If you give a shit about current events, you can watch the live feed from ROV's 5000ft underwater fucking with the busted oil pipeline in the gulf.

http://www.bp.com/genericarticle.do?cat ... Id=7062605
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

My version of BBB was soooo much better.

So is she singing about dominating Trent or F10?
amouthfulofsin220

The thought of her dominating anyone is laughable :roll:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

sevenfire2 wrote:Hello, fucktards. If you give a shit about current events, you can watch the live feed from ROV's 5000ft underwater fucking with the busted oil pipeline in the gulf.

go away already. whack off to rez...stupid trolls
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:My version of BBB was soooo much better.

My vote is on TONY!!!
Orionslavegirl1

Wikkedsyn wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:My version of BBB was soooo much better.

My vote is on TONY!!!

MAIIIII TOOOOONNNYYYYY

...Trent's greyhounds must love her.
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

sevenfire2 wrote:Hello, fucktards. If you give a shit about current events, you can watch the live feed from ROV's 5000ft underwater fucking with the busted oil pipeline in the gulf.

is north Dakota one of those places where you leave your door unlocked?
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Were all of your lyrics a collaborative effort? If not which songs did Mariqueen write? by: auramineo

MMR: seeing as how trent is a veteran & atticus is a fancy englishman, i would consult with the boys from time to time to see if they liked what i had come up with. lucky for me, they did

So in other words....NONE??? haa haa
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Well surprise surprise
Orionslavegirl1

Why is she using her maiden name?
amouthfulofsin220

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Why is she using her maiden name?
She's hyphenated...

It's all the rage, you know.

P.S. - LOL at her calling Trent and Atticus "the boys".

sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

I don't, others do.
BaGawker2.0 wrote: Is north Dakota one of those places where you leave your door unlocked?
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

This reminded me of someone: except the dude in the picture is more attractive & passable, ball hanging out and all :lol: