NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by JoJo30 »

http://www.ridingthebeast.com/numbers/nu10.php

http://intuitivemeaning.com/2010/10/is- ... 10-part-2/

http://www.northjersey.com/community/10 ... dding.html

OK this is what I found. I still don't understand why people are losing their minds on this date. It's just a date on a man-made of calendar of time. Whatever.
Ya know, if she let's the baby be another week their anniversary and baby's birthday could both be 10/17.
Last edited by JoJo30 on Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:08 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

warmleatherette wrote:Just a thought..
Mariqueen she'll probably have her son the next day or two and claim that he was born on 10-10-10. How can someone disprove it.
Naw, I don't really think that's going to happen. Mariqueen is the type of chick who would tweet about it as she's in labor and then do a tweetpic (or some other stupid crap) the minute the kid looked good enough for a photo-op in the hospital....just to PROVE she had the kid on 10-10-10. However, there are just so many ways she can bullshit this whole thing. For one thing, the "due date" was probably crap to begin with, to have TR make people think his life is sooooo unbelievably cool that *coincidently* that's his wife's due date (which he probably made up. I.e. "pulled straight out his ass").

Out of curiosity, have we seen any recent pics of her with a baby belly? I mean....since that one photo of her in that hideous black dress standing next to a constipated looking TR (what else is new?) But yeah, I don't exactly follow her twitter or facebook and was wondering if that baby bump ever grew at all....
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Just got home. So tell me, any alien spawn on twiiter yet? Facebook? No?

I have to agree with the lack of baby bump pics after the one we saw. I'm starting to believe the picture we saw wasn't a baby bump but a burrito bump. :wink:
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Maybe Rentaqueen can sell first pictures of the baby to Star Magazine or People. That way she can get the $$$$ and fame that she craves.

I think that the Waving Goodbye Tour wasn't saying goodbye to Nine Inch Nails, it was about saying goodbye to Trent. Trent has been on a downward spiral in the past year, destroying his reputation. Maybe his grandfather who raised him was dying, and Trent decided to take everything down with him. Attacking his fans online, telling people to slit their wrists, making shitty music with Justin Timberlake (poseur doesn't get much worse than this) and shacking up with a big mouthed gross whore. It's like Trent is losing the one thing he cared about the most- his career, and he's losing it. I do really miss him and his music, but there's nothing I can do about it anymore. He won't listen to anyone.
One day he'll wake up and see all his fairweather Hollywood friends and wives are gone. The people who truly cared about him will be long gone by then too, his loss.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Has anyone else stopped listening to Trent's music? I quit listening to it months ago. And I never downloaded his Social Network soundtrack or watched the movie. I just can't take anything Trent does seriously anymore.
Jolt
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Jolt »

warmleatherette wrote:If it was a burrito bump that burrito must of been made out of alien bits and she got infected and about to explode alien/asian/skitzo nerdo spawn any time soon.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

What happened to Eric's money? I hope Veronica aint living off her brother's money...thats a shame if she is.
That whole Eric thing is really weird. First it was the "Life Giver Project" but she let the web site domain expire. Then it was "Hope for Hearts".
http://hopeforheartsfoundation.org/
http://writechic.wordpress.com/2010/04/ ... oundation/
http://www.ktnv.com/Global/story.asp?S=12346465
She even did some fund raising in April for the new charity. But then in July she got a job with NBC’s Early Today & MSNBC and I haven't heard much more about the charity. I saw her on TV the other day and started thinking about hey whatever happened to her charity?
Lydia wrote: You're a sock puppet. My guess is that you have the same IP address as your fat friend, amouthfulloffat220.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

RichardL wrote:Has anyone else stopped listening to Trent's music? I quit listening to it months ago. And I never downloaded his Social Network soundtrack or watched the movie. I just can't take anything Trent does seriously anymore.

Yes. I hear his music and I get a bit bitchy. Been banned from my house. Just hearing his voice....start looking for household poisons.

. Attacking his fans online, telling people to slit their wrists, making shitty music with Justin Timberlake

Hey, for some weird reason I like Timberlake. Think he'll be the next Will Smith. Can do without the sexyback crap.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

I don't see any reason why i shouldn't listen to NIN.I have learned to disassociate the music. But, I don't do so as much and i refuse to listen to any of Trent's "side projects"
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

http://stupidcelebrities.net/2010/07/07 ... rst-child/

Isn't it funny, that she looked more pregnant during the Premiere and the "first time with her" pics..than she does as of late?!
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

wtf ?
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Wikkedsyn wrote:http://stupidcelebrities.net/2010/07/07 ... rst-child/

Isn't it funny, that she looked more pregnant during the Premiere and the "first time with her" pics..than she does as of late?!

Curious. VERY curious. She looks knocked up...she has the whole belly grab thing too.

Maybe she's just bloated. LMAO. (lay off the eggs maybe?)

We should send a congrats card to Francis Ten, ya think? :twisted:

Imagine the fuckery that maybe she had a kid when they first met and the baby bump is post preg and they're hiding the spawn to whip out at a later date. All cute and not looking like a mini buddha. 'Look at our perfect brat'.

Sorta like hiding an ace up your sleeve and whipping it out at the last minute because you're losing horribly.

Oh wait....he's already hit that point...... :twisted:
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Wikkedsyn wrote:http://stupidcelebrities.net/2010/07/07 ... rst-child/

You got a point there...
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
plainjane79
Music Fan

Post by plainjane79 »

Did you guys see this article? LOL!

From Gawker.com - Trent Reznor Says Facebook is for Fakers (Like Trent Reznor)

http://gawker.com/5662157/trent-reznor- ... Sanalytics
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

plainjane79 wrote:Did you guys see this article? LOL!

From Gawker.com - Trent Reznor Says Facebook is for Fakers (Like Trent Reznor)

http://gawker.com/5662157/trent-reznor- ... Sanalytics

What a twat he is. Bitching about something that is making him money?! And his so called "wife" lives on....I like this last paragraph though!1

"When not hating on Facebook, Reznor kept busy making the soundtrack for The Social Network, a movie about Facebook. How's that for staying culturally fashionable?"

FAIL!
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

so he hates on facebook and...... did the soundtrack for the movie?

WAT?
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

LOL! I love that avatar. Now i am using Toki as a Cat.

So what? I love Rammstein and still listen to NIN.

I'm supposed to hate up on all the years i listened to the music just because Trent is a douche and his fans are assholes? No.
Will i support him in the future by buying merch or albums? No.

Also,warmleatherette-nice stalk work bb. Makes me think you are one of those NIN asshole trolls,rather then just some loony with too much time on their hands. Fuck off and die,would ya?
fandoll
Music Fan

Post by fandoll »

Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

Meh. Doesn't matter to me who warmleatherette chooses to stalk, besides she claims she got her info from other people, so clearly THOSE people have too much time on their hands (if that's true).

I just know for me personally that I don't really care if other people like TR or not. I just mind my business and know how I personally feel about the douche. Also, I still remain friends with and am friendly toward people who still appreciate him and his music. Life's too short to hate on everyone who doesn't agree with you and go around stalking people - I leave that kind of shit to TR and his minions. Not my thing. 8)
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

OMG!!! EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS: Tila Tequila's Sex Tape Co-Star Revealed

Francis Ten a.k.a. Mariqueef's ex-BF...how hilarious is that??? Seems the guy really likes his Kentucky Fried Kung-Pao clits! :lol:

amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

...and the plot thickens. Again.

:lol:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

He said he’ll put out the tape unless I pay him $75,000,” Tila told RadarOnline.com.

Only 75,000? What a dumbass. LMAO

They dated 7 years ago? Really. When did ho bag....I mean....mariqueen start dating Ten?

This is like a bad reality show. Q and Ten were together, Trent originally wanted Tila. Ten bonked Tila. Trent gets Q. :?
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

http://www.courthousenews.com/2010/10/08/30934.htm

LOS ANGELES (CN) - Tila Tequila claims a former boyfriend contacted an attorney and a "celebrity sex tape broker" to try to sell "explicitly sexual" videos she made with her ex 7 years ago. Tequila (Thien Thanh Thi Nguyen) sued her ex, Francis Ten aka Francis Falls, attorney Keith M. Davidson, and "self-proclaimed 'celebrity sex tape broker'" Kevin Blatt in Superior Court.
Tequila claims she dated Ten for about 8 months, 7 years ago. "For his birthday, Tequila treated Ten to a luxurious and expensive trip to St. Barts in the Caribbean," where they made videos "of an explicitly sexual nature." She says she asked Ten to delete the sexual material.
She claims her relationship with Ten ended 6 years ago. But she says that "Over the course of the past several months, Ten, Davidson, a disciplined California attorney scheduled to be suspended as of August 21, 2010, and Blatt, a self-proclaimed 'celebrity sex tape broker,' have contacted various individuals in an effort to market the video."
She says she has "made is abundantly clear" that she does not want them to do it, but they're going ahead with it anyway.
She seeks an injunction and punitive damages for privacy invasion, misappropriation of publicity, unfair business practices and breach of oral contract.
She is represented by Alan Gutman of Beverly Hills.
Nguyen, 28, is a model and TV personality.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO @ warmleatherette! Expert on the Hollywood dating scene...
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

And the English language.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

warmleatherette wrote:Myself and Bronzecookie81 mentioned that there was a Tila Tequila connection and that TR wanted Tila but got DQ instead, that aint nothing new.

I don't know...

It's kinda like having to pick between a kick in the balls with a steel toe boot or a punch in the kidneys with some brass knuckles.

Trent really is a glutton for punishment. :?
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Queen Bee

What's your excuse for being here, languagebutcherette? Is the candy lady in your housing project in the hospital?
warmleatherette wrote:Whoa Metal Sludge mod is alive and living in the year 2010 and not 1980. Welcome, please add more informative posts in the future MSM.
Metal Sludge wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: @ houseniggerette.

Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

warmleatherette wrote:Whoa Metal Sludge mod is alive and living in the year 2010 and not 1980. Welcome, please add more informative posts in the future MSM.
Metal Sludge wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, I come around to sweep up once in a while. Was that informative enough for you?

Oops! I'm afraid warmleatherette can't read that last bit of information anymore!
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Lydia wrote:OMG!!! EXCLUSIVE DOCUMENTS: Tila Tequila's Sex Tape Co-Star Revealed

Francis Ten a.k.a. Mariqueef's ex-BF...how hilarious is that??? Seems the guy really likes his Kentucky Fried Kung-Pao clits! :lol:

Rez should get some testing..considering Ten had Tila....Q had Ten.....Rez had Q? Just think of what kind of crotch crickets could be hanging out on all of them!
Queen Bee

Metal Sludge wrote:Oops! I'm afraid warmleatherette can't read that last bit of information anymore!

layla29
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by layla29 »

Is that supposed to be a picture of warmleatherette and what makes you think she is vlack?