NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BlowPop
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by BlowPop »

That's Carnie Wilson, not Momma Cass. :lol: Always had a soft spot for Cass Elliot, she had some good songs. No one loved her because of what was on the outside and trying to take men who liked Michelle Phillips didn't make things any better: made her choke on a ham sandwich because of a broken heart. She was really outgoing and did the best with what she had. 8)
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

PastyGothChick wrote:Who is that lady in California claiming to be a fashion model when she looks more like MAMA CASS ELLIOT?

http://www.theskinny.co.uk/media/images ... medium.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJNk6I9D ... re=related

What, is this some tribute to warmracistette and her ridiculous attempts at putting people's personal info on the board, albeit the wrong fucking information, being the mong that she is?

Or are you just fucking stupid?
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
BlowPop
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by BlowPop »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
PastyGothChick wrote:Who is that lady in California claiming to be a fashion model when she looks more like MAMA CASS ELLIOT?

http://www.theskinny.co.uk/media/images ... medium.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJNk6I9D ... re=related

What, is this some tribute to warmracistette and her ridiculous attempts at putting people's personal info on the board, albeit the wrong fucking information, being the mong that she is?

Or are you just fucking stupid?

That's an avatar of Mama Cass Elliot from the Mamas and Pappas. Hard to believe she was in her 20s. That's what drugs do.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:A friendly P.S.A. announcement - A much larger percentage of men like more healthy women (and by "healthy" I mean between sizes 12 through 18) than they like to admit to each other. It's not only us women who have been manipulated by the media to equate thinness with sexual attractiveness...like your lord and savior Trenthisownself said: Don't believe the hype.
In today's sizes, there is no reason a healthy woman should be over Size 12. If you're over Size 12, you need to tone up and lose the extra flubber on your body. Men like women who look healthy and capable of bearing children. Fatties with flaccid muscles and stretch marks do not look healthy, and are not having their doors knocked in by sexy male suitors.
PastyGothChick
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by PastyGothChick »

There's also proportion. Have you ever seen a real flabby body (skinny or not) dame with such a long, witch-like face and honker like Gonzo? Why oh why even bother showing up to concerts or tweeting Rock Stars thinking they are going to you tweet back and would be interested.
-Lucifer and Jesus Christ were brothers
Queen Bee

BlowPop wrote:That's an avatar of Mama Cass Elliot from the Mamas and Pappas. Hard to believe she was in her 20s. That's what drugs do.
I know who the avatar is. Do you think the drugs made that woman fat or are you just saying that she looks old because of the drug use? Because she was fat way before she got into drugs, and weight ages you something fierce.

Also, what the fuck does Mama Cass have to do with the price of tea in China?
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote: what the fuck does Mama Cass have to do with the price of tea in China?
I don't know. PastyGothChick brought her up, talking about fat chicks will never fuck rock stars.

:roll:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Queen Bee

Spoken like someone who has never seen the inside of a tour bus or green room. There are always fat girls o'plenty, and while they might not always get the cream of the crop, they get plenty of play.

I walked in on Tommy Skeoch banging two fat chicks once. One had a purple dress on and it looked like he was buttfucking Grimace. I don't know if the guy was really into bigger chicks or if it was because he was so motherfucking high he just didn't care. Probably six of one, half a dozen of the other.

To be honest, I was always more interested in what he kept in that tackle box than what kind of bitches he liked to cram it in.
PastyGothChick
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by PastyGothChick »

I was talking about unstable strangers with delusions of grandeur who go around getting into people's personal business and stalking them on the internet and trying to force herself into people's lives. This is nothing about fat ladies. Happens this one reject looks like Mama Cass underneath the pounds of makeup and no real rockstar wants to hook up with her despite thinking she is the Queen of rock star babes and has nothing to brag about because guys aren't attracted to her because of her big mouth and head. And she doesn't respect boundaries nor takes no for an answer. Despite all that, she says women wish they want to be her.

Here is good article for her.

http://penthousemagazine.com/sex-ed/hot ... rejection/
-Lucifer and Jesus Christ were brothers
amouthfulofsin220

PastyGothChick wrote:I was talking about unstable strangers with delusions of grandeur who go around getting into people's personal business and stalking them on the internet and trying to force herself into people's lives. This is nothing about fat ladies. Happens this one reject looks like Mama Cass underneath the pounds of makeup and no real rockstar wants to hook up with her despite thinking she is the Queen of rock star babes and has nothing to brag about because guys aren't attracted to her because of her big mouth and head. And she doesn't respect boundaries nor takes no for an answer. Despite all that, she says women wish they want to be her.

Here is good article for her.

http://penthousemagazine.com/sex-ed/hot ... rejection/
Okay...

Are you talking about that one lady that wrote a book about all her "exploits" as a groupie...what's her face, the Iranian one? What the fuck does that have to do with Trent Reznor? Did he bang her too? :lol:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Still no baby news? Or will it be born on the 31st?!
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Queen Bee

They are desperately trying to hatch it as we type.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Rob Sheridan interview with Sleevage on the PHM Cover

I asked Rob about the cover job and if there was pressure to bring something new to the cover, why no more pink, if it was a small job or a big epic project. He was kind enough to give me one of the most detailed responses we have ever received. Thanks Rob.

Rob S: When we began the Pretty Hate Machine remaster project, Trent discussed with me the idea of tweaking the original artwork a bit to reflect that this was a different version of the album, updated from its original release. We talked about maybe just changing the color scheme a bit – Trent was keen on losing the distinctly 80′s hot pink color, for one. It seemed like a fairly straightforward project, as I certainly didn’t want to try and radically alter an album cover I’d been looking at since I was a teenager, and that some fans had known very well for more than two decades.
The first bump in the road was that no one had the original artwork. We left no stone unturned – we even reached out to the original designer, Gary Talpas, but he had given all his materials to Nothing Records long ago. Our best guess is that those materials were lost somewhere in Trent’s split with his old management. I tried scanning the old vinyl cover, but it was poorly printed and looked like an absolute mess when scanned. Even after cleaning it up a bit, attempting to separate the colors was fairly disastrous, and the resolution was terrible.
In 2004 I redesigned NIN’s “The Downward Spiral” for its 10th anniversary Deluxe Edition. In that case, Trent still had all of Russell Mills’ original art pieces that were used in the album, so I was able to re-photograph them and present the artwork in a new and interesting way. With this album, I didn’t have that luxury. It became clear to me that I was going to have to start from scratch.
I tried a number of different approaches – I even got some various mechanical parts from hardware stores and arranged them in a way that resembled the shape of the cover image (I’d remembered reading long ago that the original image was taken of some sort of factory machine, with spokes that looked like ribs), and photographed it in different ways, then attempted to push the contrast of the photos and pull shapes out of them. Nothing was working out very well though. It either looked too far away from the original cover, or like a weird, sad imitation of it.
Finally, I decided to painstakingly recreate the original cover as closely as possible. Using my scan of the original as a template, I digitally painted the image in extremely high resolution, the same way I’d approach an illustration. I used a meticulous set of masks to recreate the “interlaced” horizontal line effect of the original cover. After a lot of trial-and-error, I eventually finished with a new version of the original artwork, created in a very different way, but retaining the same spirit.
At this point I was free to play with the color scheme. I tried a wide variety of colors, ranging from darker, more muted versions of the original color scheme, to ones that looked nothing like the original. The favorite – both of Trent and myself – was the dark blue/blue/off-white combo used in the final image. It was a bit similar to a PHM t-shirt that’s been around for a while, so there was a sense of familiarity in the colors.
I then carefully recreated the title font from the original cover, and the black frames it sat in. The font, a stretched-out version of Helvetica, looked dated to me, but I wanted to be respectful of the original design and not mess with it too much. When Trent saw what I’d done though, he wanted to try a new approach to the title text, as he felt the font was just too dated and could use a more modern look for this remaster. So I went back to the original album and looked at the font that had been used for the credits and lyrics, which turned out to be a slight variation of a font Gary Talpas later used in The Downward Spiral. Putting the PHM title in that font was way too similar to The Downward Spiral, but when I put it in caps it created an odd mix of vintage NIN and modern NIN – perfect for a 2010 remaster of a 1989 album. Trent liked this approach much better, and we settled on the way we wanted the title set on the album cover. The image sitting behind it – my recreated artwork – still felt a bit flat, though.
To push the art a bit further, I got the idea of printing the image out at a very high DPI and photographing it with a narrow depth of field, allowing parts of it to fall out of focus. This gave a new depth to the previously flat artwork, and it turned out to be exactly what the image was missing. After quite a few experiments, I ended up with the image that is now the cover, and immediately felt I’d finally gotten this thing to where I’d wanted it to be. I sent it to Trent without any of the type or anything on it, and while he’d been somewhat lukewarm on the previous material, he was immediately excited about this one. “That looks fucking great,” he told me, “we’ve got it.” I put the black frame and our new type treatment over the new cover image, and everything clicked. The new cover, with the unmistakable shape of the “ribs” and the interlacing effect, remained respectful to the original and still recognizable, while adding a more modern feel and a “fresh coat of paint” on the colors. This is not meant to replace the original cover. This is the cover for this 2010 remastered edition of the album.
The original CD cover was oriented sideways, which had never felt right to me, as the vinyl cover had a distinct vertical orientation of the full image (something I preserved in the new vinyl edition). I’d always wondered if it was a byproduct of the way the insert needed to sit in the jewel case. Either way, I wanted to bring the vertical orientation over to the CD this time around, but I also wanted to preserve the way the whole image folded out from the cover in the original CD insert. We certainly didn’t want to put this in a jewel case, so to accomplish the vertical fold-out, I came up with a unique L-shaped digipak package, where a panel folds down from the cover to reveal a vertical extension of the artwork. I also decided to put the black frame and the title text on a transparent O-card that slides over the digipak (very similar to what we did on The Downward Spiral Deluxe Edition) – so when you slide the O-card off, the image underneath is bare. It turns the black “frame” around the image into an actual frame, adding a new layer of depth to the art.
For the remainder of the package, I was cautious not to add much extra artwork and overdo it. The original sleeve was extremely minimal, only using type on black amidst a few variations of the cover image here and there for the internal art, so I wanted to preserve that. Some might say it’s boring to have plain black pages with text on them for the lyrics, but I’d rather stay true to what had been done previously than add a bunch of art and risk having it feel like an altogether different album. The only other piece of art in the original insert was a photograph of Trent. Revisiting that, Trent wasn’t incredibly excited about including it in this version, and we didn’t have the original photograph anyway, so we left it out.
Throughout this process, I was very concerned with being respectful to the original artwork. This is not my album, and as a fan for many years, I have the same attachment to the original art that many other fans do. So my tendency was to play it safe, but it was Trent who felt a bit less precious about the original art, and he pushed me to do something that was visually further away from what I had originally intended. I think in the end we found a great middle ground, and we’re both really pleased with how it turned out. Recreating the art – somewhat by necessity – was a huge honor, and so far it seems fans are generally pretty pleased with what we’ve done…even if there’s no pink in it.

Sleevage: Is there any rejected artwork or experiments?

Rob S: The only rejected ideas were my own ideas that I rejected before I showed them to anybody – mostly in the department of trying to recreate the artwork photographically. That was the only time I was tempted to do something dramatically different from the original art – for the most part my instinct was to not drift very far from the original, as it just didn’t feel right to me. Redesigning an album you listened to over and over again as a teenager is a pretty strange task, so I was understandably cautious.

Sleevage: Can we see the failed experiments?

Rob S: Ha, I think I’ll keep those failed experiments in the vault for now – they failed for good reason!

Sleevage: Why lose the pink?

Rob S: We lost the pink because Trent just wasn’t crazy about it anymore, and felt it was an immediate way to take the artwork out of the 80′s for this updated version.

Sleevage: Has Gary seen the new artwork?

Rob S: I don’t know what Gary thinks of the new design, but he was very friendly when we reached out with him and said he really liked all the stuff we’ve been doing with NIN’s design in recent years. I hope he appreciates what we did with the new cover.

Sleevage: Was this planned to be a simple job. Just pump it out quickly or a labour of love?

Rob S: I thought it was going to be a simple job, but the fact that we didn’t have the source art made it actually quite a project. Between my various failed experiments at recreating the art photographically, the meticulous way I ended up doing it by hand, and the amount of finessing it took to find the right presentation, it was actually quite a bit of work, and we had a pretty abrupt deadline for it. All things considered I’m pleased with the way it turned out.

Sleevage: What actually is that on the cover? Wikipedia says “Reznor stated in one of his posts on the Prodigy service in the early 90s that: “The cover of PHM is a photo of the blades of some sort of turbine stretched vertically so they would look somewhat like bones or a rib cage.” is this true?
Rob S: That was the same quote I remember reading about what the album cover is – I believe it’s accurate.
http://sleevage.com/nin-pretty-hate-machine/

Excellent. So now Rob "I have nothing better to do" Sheridan is retooling yet ANOTHER NIN album cover? For what? So the NINtards spend more money? Honestly- who cares about the cover. The album was released in 1989! Its era appropriate.

I hope they fix Reznor's name (its spelled wrong)

and delete "Sanctified","Kinda I want to", "Thats what i Get" and "The only time"? What about deleting Trent's ode to shitty marriages "Ringfinger"? Cuz you know, he is all happy and shit.

Honestly, as a NIN (just the music not of the man) fan, this is the weakest of all the albums. But since it was a first attempt, you kinda of have to forgive it- you know with such classics as "Sin","Head like a hole","Down in it" and the live powerhouse "head like a hole". But with the rest is just amateur hour lyrics and his high nasally whiny ass voice (which apparently cocaine and heavy drinking as well as his age fucking fixed) who really wants to listen to it anymore?

Good job, just pulling a Gene Simmons and repackaging the same shit over and over.

I'm appalled and offended.

And amouthfullofsin-before you go and write an encyclopedia defend the man. It was released (according to Wikipedia) in October 20, 1989. This isn't even an anniversary reissue like the reissue of TDS was. Reissuing a mediocre album just because you don't like the pink is just plain greed and a reason to keep someone with an ounce of talent on your payroll.

Trent has just hit rock bottom. I expect that now he is gonna be selling all his demos on the street corner (call it a garage sale Trent like the aging hipster you have allowed yourself to become) to support his apple(coke/booze/wife) habit.

*expects twitter trolls to comeback*
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

I felt the exact same way reading that article Orion. What is the point of re-releasing PHM? The only reason I could think of was the same one that you gave - he's money hungry and will whore himself out in any way possible to recoup his losses after obliterating half of his fanbase on the count of being a total douchebag.

Rob Sheridan is a pretty nice guy and I've always respected the dude for his demonbaby website and his artwork/photography. However, I just wish he didn't work being Trent's bitch and will work for someone who will respect his talent and not treat him like just another employee. Also try working for someone whose ship isn't sinking and toys in the attic crazy.

Seriously, the dude has potential and he shouldn't be wasting his time and energy re-doing artwork for outdated crappy music.
Jolt
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Jolt »

So the re-package of PHM means it is no longer hot pink? I remember my youth and thinking Broken was bad ass and totally being psyched to find a copy of PHM after TVT went under for sale in NOLA. I carried it home and then thought what a bunch of whiney ass lyrics! The guy who wrote Broken and The Downward Spiral also wrote this? Happy Ending: I sold all at a tidy profit later because it was: vintage.

PS:What disease is causing some posters here-ok PastyGothChickie-to post like Warmletterette? Is it communicable? Maybe I should stick to the Sludge Lounge. Mmmmm...booby pics.
Lydia wrote: You're a sock puppet. My guess is that you have the same IP address as your fat friend, amouthfulloffat220.
IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by IloveMetalSludge »

Sleevage: Is there any rejected artwork or experiments?

Rob S: The only rejected ideas were my own ideas that I rejected before I showed them to anybody – mostly in the department of trying to recreate the artwork photographically. That was the only time I was tempted to do something dramatically different from the original art – for the most part my instinct was to not drift very far from the original, as it just didn’t feel right to me. Redesigning an album you listened to over and over again as a teenager is a pretty strange task, so I was understandably cautious.

Take a hint
Skrew the world and the world is going to skrew you
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

Hey gang...

Trent 2010 sucks complete ass, but I really liked PHM back in the day, and frankly, I still do.

That said, I don't need a remastered version of it, and I can't imagine anyone else does either.

:mrgreen:
amouthfulofsin220

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:And amouthfullofsin-before you go and write an encyclopedia defend the man. It was released (according to Wikipedia) in October 20, 1989. This isn't even an anniversary reissue like the reissue of TDS was. Reissuing a mediocre album just because you don't like the pink is just plain greed and a reason to keep someone with an ounce of talent on your payroll.
:?:

I don't give a flying fuck about that reissue - I was hoping he'd do the reissue of The Fragile first, since I love the album but don't own a physical copy. I don't know when these albums were released, and I don't care either. I thought the pink was kitschy. All I know is that some of his Stans were all about a reissue but kept getting the "I don't own the music anymore" thing, so I'm sure releasing it is a way of telling the world he finally owns his shit again. Good for him.

They better not have fucked with Sanctified. That bit of aged cheddar was pure gold.

BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Orionslavegirl1

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:And amouthfullofsin-before you go and write an encyclopedia defend the man. It was released (according to Wikipedia) in October 20, 1989. This isn't even an anniversary reissue like the reissue of TDS was. Reissuing a mediocre album just because you don't like the pink is just plain greed and a reason to keep someone with an ounce of talent on your payroll.
:?:

I don't give a flying fuck about that reissue - I was hoping he'd do the reissue of The Fragile first, since I love the album but don't own a physical copy. I don't know when these albums were released, and I don't care either. I thought the pink was kitschy. All I know is that some of his Stans were all about a reissue but kept getting the "I don't own the music anymore" thing, so I'm sure releasing it is a way of telling the world he finally owns his shit again. Good for him.

They better not have fucked with Sanctified. That bit of aged cheddar was pure gold.
I am suprised because you usually defend him

According to wiki-which btw has the picture of the reissue ALREADY (fuck i checked it yesterday) PHM was released by TVT records which is a local label i believe. The next couple of albums were released Interscope.

Who pretty much own his shit.

So who cares if he got his first album back. They are holding the rights to CLOSER tighter than Whitney Houston holding her crack pipe.

Also,you can own copy of the Fragile from amazon for only three bucks.

Srly. Three bucks
amouthfulofsin220

Here's the new cover.

Pretty much what it would've looked like if it had been originally released now - and like every other thing Rob's ever released. Although I know he's good at the computer box and the RAMs and shit, I'm beginning to wonder whether he has anything else in his bag of tricks. He's a lucky fucking bastard though - now he gets to take credit for a television show, a video game, and the imagery for a new record...Hollywood, here he comes! (although he might need to take his head out of Reznor's ass long enough to get a good look around.)

Seriously though...is the monotony because Reznor has a tight leash on him? I refuse to believe that what I've seen is all Rob's got.

It seems a bit insecure to be so worried about what people think about the look and sound of something that he wrote 20+ years ago. It's like looking through a scrapbook from middle school and removing pictures and notes because "it's not who you are anymore." Duh!
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Also,you can own copy of the Fragile from amazon for only three bucks.

Srly. Three bucks
But I want the reissue.

It features a 12-page booklet chronicling his wacky adventures whoring in the bayou while he was making the record, and includes a couple of new songs AND an ultra-rare recording of Trent farting into an empty Jack Daniels bottle in a fit of drunken boredom.

Tell me that doesn't make the fangirl in you jizz in your pants.

:lol:

Orionslavegirl1

But I want the reissue.

It features a 12-page booklet chronicling his wacky adventures whoring in the bayou while he was making the record, and includes a couple of new songs AND an ultra-rare recording of Trent farting into an empty Jack Daniels bottle in a fit of drunken boredom.
You can read all about it in Marilyn Manson's bio
amouthfulofsin220

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
But I want the reissue.

You can read all about it in Marilyn Manson's bio
What about the farts and the Jack Daniels? Is that in Manson's bio?

:cry:

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Nymeses wrote:I felt the exact same way reading that article Orion. What is the point of re-releasing PHM? The only reason I could think of was the same one that you gave - he's money hungry and will whore himself out in any way possible to recoup his losses after obliterating half of his fanbase on the count of being a total douchebag.

Rob Sheridan is a pretty nice guy and I've always respected the dude for his demonbaby website and his artwork/photography. However, I just wish he didn't work being Trent's bitch and will work for someone who will respect his talent and not treat him like just another employee. Also try working for someone whose ship isn't sinking and toys in the attic crazy.

Seriously, the dude has potential and he shouldn't be wasting his time and energy re-doing artwork for outdated crappy music.

The sad thing...all his sheep will run out and buy the fucking thing..just because their master is releasing it...ohhh a nice new cover, what about the shit inside??

Doesn't Rob ever want to do anything else besides be Reznor's bitch?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

So seriously, does anyone think the long over due birth announcement has anything to do with waiting for a paternity test? Or are they just waiting for the baby to exchange that puckered newborn look for the cuter plump newborn look?

The whole PHM thing is just stupid. Didn't Reznor criticize artists that did that sort of re-released greatest hits album stuff?
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

I would never PAY to hear Rezasaurus fart in a Jack Daniels bottle. Hell, I wouldn't even want to hear that shit for FREE. I would rather play the bongos on some coconuts on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere to entertain my bored-ass than subject myself to listening to something so creeper status and juvenile. Just like that one time that photo came out of Trent at a urinal and half the female fanbase kept posting and re-posting that photo as they compulsively masturbated. Yuck! Wtf! Honestly I would hate my psychophantic fans too, but I, unlike ReSNORE would keep my thoughts to myself. After all, it's those "fat tittied women" giving him money.

As for Rob and whether he will EVER stop being Trent's bitch, that's a good fucking question! He's better than the bullshit. He's still young and can have other opportunities. Seriously, his independent work involving aliens and cyborgs is genius!

Speaking of how much "creative" control TR had over the PHM cover? Probably a whole lot considering it has that weird "wind" effect from Photoshop plastered all over it - the same shit we saw for A-Witha-teetha, and the same stuff for all the publicity photos that came out during that time as well.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

STILL no Reznor spawn?

Or perhaps Q is like the pet mouse my brother had...she gave birth and ate her young.
amouthfulofsin220

Nymeses wrote:I would never PAY to hear Rezasaurus fart in a Jack Daniels bottle. Hell, I wouldn't even want to hear that shit for FREE. I would rather play the bongos on some coconuts on a deserted island in the middle of nowhere to entertain my bored-ass than subject myself to listening to something so creeper status and juvenile.

You know that I was kidding, right? I'd never spend money on such silliness!

...I'll download it somewhere for free :P

Nymeses wrote:Just like that one time that photo came out of Trent at a urinal and half the female fanbase kept posting and re-posting that photo as they compulsively masturbated. Yuck! Wtf! Honestly I would hate my psychophantic fans too, but I, unlike ReSNORE would keep my thoughts to myself. After all, it's those "fat tittied women" giving him money.
I had literally just been introduced to his music when that photo made the rounds, and all I did was look at it with my head cocked to the side and wonder "what's the big deal?"...and of course, "how rude!" The fact is that Rob's been around Ternt and dealt with his fans long enough to know the sensation it was going to cause so I would find it a bit retarded if they acted self-righteously disgusted.

I know I've asked this before, but i just don't know what his recent issue with "fat-tittied women" is. He's such a dirty double-crosser...strippers and escorts should boycott him - you know, hit him where it hurts to teach him a lesson.

Citrinecastle - either the baby's already been born and they've chosen to keep it private, or the Q gave the wrong date just to fuck with people and she's still with child. I'm thinking the former, not the latter.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Wed Mar 09, 2011 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Orionslavegirl1

So they finally learned how to be private and that people don't care about their shit?

To quote Kayne West: "Awesome"
amouthfulofsin220

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:So they finally learned how to be private and that people don't care about their shit?

To quote Kayne West: "Awesome"
To add to it: Trent's "working hard on being a doper person"

:lol:

NIN and Bowie 1995

This is the best footage I've seen thus far of that tour...