Dane Cook

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

soul sister
Forming a Band

Dane Cook

Post by soul sister »

Anyone got anything on him?
cumshot wrote: im a guy with big brass balls
Jack Sabbath
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: Dane Cook

Post by Jack Sabbath »

I heard he stole his finish from another comedian.

Dane Cook?

Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

:D
Never tamper with the awesome power of science.
Because the future is in your hands,
and you have to eat with those hands.
StefsRockShow
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by StefsRockShow »

soul sister wrote:Anyone got anything on him?

he use to be wilder 2 years ago. now he has a gf that looks like tommy lees gf- short brown hair and hot. He's a good boy at the moment. ;)
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

StefsRockShow wrote:

he use to be wilder 2 years ago. now he has a gf that looks like tommy lees gf- short brown hair and hot. He's a good boy at the moment. ;)
Do you have a photo? I think he's buds w/ Tommy.
In an interview last night he talked about recently going out w/ 1 girl on a first date & another girl on a third date. Maybe he's no longer w/ her?
StefsRockShow
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by StefsRockShow »

soul sister wrote:
StefsRockShow wrote:

Do you have a photo? I think he's buds w/ Tommy.
In an interview last night he talked about recently going out w/ 1 girl on a first date & another girl on a third date. Maybe he's no longer w/ her?

hmmm no photo

him and what he introduced as his gf were at steel panther a month ago....
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

The other day on stage he said he was single.
sounds like fun
Playing in a Garage

Post by sounds like fun »

Least funny popular comic ever.
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

City Boy Blues wrote:It came out this week that his former manager and half brother embezzled millions of dollars from him over the last 15 years. He is getting 6 years in jail.
Dane Cook's Half Brother Jailed for Embezzling Millions from Actor
By Tim Nudd

Update Thursday October 14, 2010 09:10 AM EDT
Originally posted Thursday October 14, 2010 08:10 AM EDT
The half brother of Dane Cook was sentenced to five to six years in prison Wednesday for embezzling millions of dollars from the actor and comedian while working as his business manager.

Darryl McCauley, 45, pleaded guilty to 27 counts of larceny over $250, three counts of forgery, embezzlement and other charges, reports the Boston Globe. At one point, McCauley wrote out a check for $3 million to himself from Cook's account.

McCauley served as Cook's business manager from the early 1990s until December 2008. He began siphoning Cook's funds into his personal accounts beginning in 2004.

The former corrections officer must serve another 10 years of probation after his release from jail. He must also make restitution to Cook, 38.

McCauley and Cook had the same mother, Donna Cook, who died in 2006. The actor has not commented on McCauley's sentence.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0, ... tml?hpt=T2
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

Post by Aquanetsuperhold »

Yeah even his own brother in-law hates him. Karma is a bitch for Dana. He stole jokes from tons of people, so Karma just kicked his ass and evened his playing field.

I don't get his appeal at all. Come on up to Boston and you could walk into any local bar and find a local guy 10 time funnier that he is. Dana Cook funny guys are a dime a dozen up here.
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

Aquanetsuperhold wrote:Yeah even his own brother in-law hates him. Karma is a bitch for Dana. He stole jokes from tons of people, so Karma just kicked his ass and evened his playing field.

I don't get his appeal at all. Come on up to Boston and you could walk into any local bar and find a local guy 10 time funnier that he is. Dana Cook funny guys are a dime a dozen up here.
I believe in Karma but that is NO excuse for his brother to steal his life's fortune! Now his brother has to live with his own Karma.
Many comedians tell similar jokes all the time. The way Dane tells a joke is a riot. Watch Vicious Circle. He's also a great comic actor. Check out My Best Friend's Girl and Good Luck Chuck.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

soul sister wrote:
Aquanetsuperhold wrote:Yeah even his own brother in-law hates him. Karma is a bitch for Dana. He stole jokes from tons of people, so Karma just kicked his ass and evened his playing field.

I believe in Karma but that is NO excuse for his brother to steal his life's fortune! Now his brother has to live with his own Karma.
Many comedians tell similar jokes all the time. The way Dane tells a joke is a riot. Watch Vicious Circle. He's also a great comic actor. Check out My Best Friend's Girl and Good Luck Chuck.
You're high. Crack is whack.
NativeTampon
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by NativeTampon »

Most comedians steal jokes from each other all of the time. However, it's Joe Rogan who invented comedy and accuses everyone of stealing from him. There is no true originality anymore, so comedians have to find ways of keeping the audiences entertained with material that is repetitious and stuff the masses already know...because people, as a whole and as a group, are pretty freaking stupid

I like Dane Cook as a comedian and actor - he looks like he would be fun in bed - animated for sure!

The best comedian who is currently performing and has been performing for years is EDDIE IZZARD - hands down
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

The best in bed or the best jokes?

tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

Aquanetsuperhold wrote:
soul sister wrote:

You just have a poor sense of humor.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

soul sister wrote:
Aquanetsuperhold wrote:
soul sister wrote:The way Dane tells a joke is a riot. Watch Vicious Circle. He's also a great comic actor. Check out My Best Friend's Girl and Good Luck Chuck.
You just have a poor sense of humor.
...says the one who finds Dane Cook funny. :?
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

soul sister wrote: I believe in Karma but that is NO excuse for his brother to steal his life's fortune! Now his brother has to live with his own Karma.
soul sister wrote:[You just have a poor sense of humor.
[/quote]

Riiighhhht. yeah that's it. Like I said- go into any bar in Boston and you will find a guy 10 time more funny than this tool and they don't have to even try or steal. Good Luck Chuck?! BAHAHABAA! You just don't have any taste in movies.
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

Aquanetsuperhold wrote:
soul sister wrote: I believe in Karma but that is NO excuse for his brother to steal his life's fortune! Now his brother has to live with his own Karma.
soul sister wrote:You just have a poor sense of humor.
Riiighhhht. yeah that's it. Like I said- go into any bar in Boston and you will find a guy 10 time more funny than this tool and they don't have to even try or steal. Good Luck Chuck?! BAHAHABAA! You just don't have any taste in movies.
I never said I liked that movie. I said he's a great comic actor, and to check out his performances in those movies.
Last edited by soul sister on Sun Nov 14, 2010 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Queen Bee

A great comedic actor is someone like Peter Sellers, Christopher Guest, or Bill Murray. Dane Cook is about as funny as a baby's funeral and talented as a dog fart.

He's like a cock sandwich - it only tastes good to lonely women and gay men.
MurrayFiend
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by MurrayFiend »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:A great comedic actor is someone like... Christopher Guest
His performance in Waiting for Guffman is so perfect, man.
HeavyMetalZombie666 wrote:Any chicks on this board like Sean Connery or Roger Moore?
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:A great comedic actor is someone like Peter Sellers, Christopher Guest, or Bill Murray. Dane Cook is about as funny as a baby's funeral and talented as a dog fart.

I am neither, and neither are the millions who went to his movies, bought his CD's & DVD's and attended his shows.
Queen Bee

Yes you are and yes they are.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

soul sister wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:A great comedic actor is someone like Peter Sellers, Christopher Guest, or Bill Murray. Dane Cook is about as funny as a baby's funeral and talented as a dog fart.

I am neither, and neither are the millions who went to his movies, bought his CD's & DVD's and attended his shows.
Lot s of people by Nixckelback albums, what's your point caller?
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
FearsOfGun
Purr. Purr. Purr.

Post by FearsOfGun »

Of course Dane Cook is a comic genius. If a "edgy observation" doesn't get a laugh, he just repeats it again only louder and throws in a noise! Richard Pryor only wishes he had Cook's insights into the workings of a Burger Kind drive-thru!

*cough*
I’m forever near a stereo saying, ‘What the fuck is this garbage?’ And the answer is always the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

- Nick Cave

FearsOfGun is a chick.
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

Blackie Onassis wrote:
soul sister wrote:

That not all his fans are lonely women and gay men like the bitch implied.
Queen Bee

You didn't prove anything - there are millions of lonely women and gay men in this world - it's not like we're talking about parasitic twin sets here.
Blackie Onassis
As Hot As Any Hottentot

Post by Blackie Onassis »

soul sister wrote:
Blackie Onassis wrote:
soul sister wrote:I am neither, and neither are the millions who went to his movies, bought his CD's & DVD's and attended his shows.
That not all his fans are lonely women and gay men like the bitch implied.

Are you related to nycrue perchance - you've got the same grasp of tone and context.
"I like the black girls best of all" - Lemmy
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:You didn't prove anything - there are millions of lonely women and gay men in this world - it's not like we're talking about parasitic twin sets here.
You said:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:it only tastes good to lonely women and gay men.
I said
soul sister wrote: I am neither, and neither are the millions who went to his movies, bought his CD's & DVD's and attended his shows.
Get it?
soul sister
Forming a Band

Post by soul sister »

Blackie Onassis wrote: Are you related to nycrue perchance - you've got the same grasp of tone and context.
How so?

No, no relation.
Queen Bee

soul sister wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:You didn't prove anything - there are millions of lonely women and gay men in this world - it's not like we're talking about parasitic twin sets here.
You said:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:it only tastes good to lonely women and gay men.
I said
soul sister wrote: I am neither, and neither are the millions who went to his movies, bought his CD's & DVD's and attended his shows.
Get it?
I get that you're fucking stupid.

Please pay attention.

THERE ARE MILLIONS OF GAY MEN AND LONELY WOMEN IN THE WORLD, WHICH ACCOUNTS FOR HIS CD AND DVD SALES, AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM.

How fucking hard is that to understand?

Damn, dumbass.
Aquanetsuperhold
Headlining Clubs

I was at the Justin Bieber show last night here in Boston, pack to the rafters. Just because it sells, doesn't mean there is a lot of talent or quality involved. Cook is in that catagory. Flash in the pan and I still think the funniest thing he's been involved with is his own financial pantsing.

"an unfunny tool and his half-brother walk into a bar........"