NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by lolo66 »

UGH! Men's Wearhouse reject! He needs to stop with the "adult" shit and go back to his middle-aged hipster look. Playing "grown-up" does not suit him.
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

Yeah, several idiots on Twitter got themselves suspended too. One Twitter had the same name as the above account and the others went by @HTDA_SUCKS and MariqueenSKANK. Their crazed paranoid posts reminded me of an old poster here fond of all red type. :wink:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

JoJo30 wrote:
Yeah, several idiots on Twitter got themselves suspended too. One Twitter had the same name as the above account and the others went by @HTDA_SUCKS and MariqueenSKANK. Their crazed paranoid posts reminded me of an old poster here fond of all red type. :wink:

That is absolutely horrifying.

People are fucking nuts.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
dangerdiabolique2
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dangerdiabolique2 »

EvilNTent wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:He should have just named it Narcissus

Indeed. It would have been very appropriate to name the baby after his father. Or at least the father's most prominent characteristic.

I am sorry to hear about the recent deaths in his family.
Trent's having a bad year. Unfortunate choice for a name, though. Why can't celebrities give their kids nice, normal names?
dangerdiabolique2
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dangerdiabolique2 »

JoJo30 wrote:
BaGawker2.0 wrote:At least that fits Trent and Atticus's music unlike social network. This could be interesting
No I doubt it. This one interests me less and less.
http://www.smartredirect.de/ad/clickGat ... cts-120555
Exactly. Why go acoustic on this one? Puzzling. I'm also less than enthusiastic about Hollywood's cannibalizing world cinema. They can't improve upon the original "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo." If Trent were going to do an old school NIN score for the remake, that would be interesting, but this interview doesn't make me want to run out and see it. I've never seen Rooney Mara act in anything, but Noomi Rapace OWNED that role, so I'm not holding out great expectations.
Jolt
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Jolt »

Looks like they might have won something.
http://twitpic.com/3qayix
Couldn't find the original image so I had to go with someone else's Twit Pic.
Which is lame, but his head still looks like a block of Spam.
Lydia wrote: You're a sock puppet. My guess is that you have the same IP address as your fat friend, amouthfulloffat220.
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

lolo66 wrote::shock: That is unfortunate. I think the little guy should be left out of this.

The baby not TR.......
I agree. People are fucked in the head. :x
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

Jolt wrote:Looks like they might have won something.
http://twitpic.com/3qayix
Couldn't find the original image so I had to go with someone else's Twit Pic.
Which is lame, but his head still looks like a block of Spam.
It's the Critic's Choice Award.

I will never be a Nine Inch Nails fan again. I just can't like them anymore, because of Trent. I don't care about his future musical aspirations, and I have no desire to view any project he is involved with in any way. He's lost my dollar, and everyone who works with him has lost my dollar as well. I do not want to further enrich his coffers, or pay for anything that will help finance Maripig's lifestyle in any way.

Trent Reznor sucks.
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

Lydia wrote: I will never be a Nine Inch Nails fan again. I just can't like them anymore, because of Trent. I don't care about his future musical aspirations, and I have no desire to view any project he is involved with in any way. He's lost my dollar, and everyone who works with him has lost my dollar as well. I do not want to further enrich his coffers, or pay for anything that will help finance Maripig's lifestyle in any way.

Trent Reznor sucks.
WORD.
blow420
Wannabe Rocker

Post by blow420 »

Can't be bothered to read in depth the hundreds of pages of this thread but in a nutshell i'm getting that Trent dissed his fans, had a midlife crises and rushed into marriage with a gold digging bimbo and started a shitty band with her (and had a kid and named him so that said would be guaranteed to be made fun of by all the other kids on his block).

A bit disappointing, yes, but IMO Trent really hasn't put out anything decent since The Fragile so I wasn't really expecting anything else other than for him to be yet another middle aged rock star good for the lulz.
Basic
Music Fan

Post by Basic »

plainjane79
Music Fan

Post by plainjane79 »

He hasn't brought Mariqueen to ANY of the award shows ... she must be furious she isn't being allowed to rub elbows with all the stars! lol

Plus, did you all notice that when The Social Network won Best Movie, David Fincher didn't even go on stage but Trent and Atticus made sure they did? Hahahahah, talk about overinflated ego! Yeah, like the composers of the score had more of a reason to be up there than the director himself!
Last edited by plainjane79 on Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

It's not that Trent's evolving, like the MTV article says. It's that he's a poseur now who changed his image for fame and money $$$$$. Who would have thought 10 years ago that he'd become a big sellout and hob knob with any Hollywood players like Justin Timberlake that he can. It goes against what I thought Trent believed in- being yourself and express yourself and NOT being a part of the sychophant mainstream. Trent is a big disappointment to me. The only thing his long nose is in nowadays is money.
I liked Trent when he was honest and true to himself, and before he wrote such hateful things on the internet for attention.
I plan on never spending any money on his music ever again.
Crystal_sphere
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Crystal_sphere »

RichardL wrote:It's not that Trent's evolving, like the MTV article says. It's that he's a poseur now who changed his image for fame and money $$$$$. Who would have thought 10 years ago that he'd become a big sellout and hob knob with any Hollywood players like Justin Timberlake that he can. It goes against what I thought Trent believed in- being yourself and express yourself and NOT being a part of the sychophant mainstream. Trent is a big disappointment to me. The only thing his long nose is in nowadays is money.
I liked Trent when he was honest and true to himself, and before he wrote such hateful things on the internet for attention.
I plan on never spending any money on his music ever again.

I concur, he is a liar, a sell-out, and a fraud. Just one of over a dozen examples:

Kerrang!: You're not the typical celebrity. No one sees you at film premieres or music biz parties. Will that ever change?

Reznor: "I don't know. Sometimes I'd like to feel that I could get sucked into that world someday. But I know I never will. I've tried to make NIN come from an honest place � a place where I can express how I feel intimately and nakedly. To then counteract that with a personal image of me that undermines everything I'm trying to say: 'I'm full of shit. Here I am kissing everyone's ass and I've started a movie career'. Being around all those people that I've just written about and hate. "I don't really feel connected to people. I know that sometimes I get my ass kissed by people and it's not because I'm me, it's because I'm 'somebody'. It irritates me. You know, 'Just treat me like a normal person. Quit kissing my f**king ass'. And I hate it's 10 people all kissing each other's asses and bullshitting each other."
Crystal_sphere
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Crystal_sphere »

Last edited by Crystal_sphere on Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

He might have to go to a movie premiere/fancy Hollywood party if he's scoring movies. It's just the way the cookie crumbles, and goodness knows whether doing so was part of his 25 year plan, right? He can't be a touring rockstar forever.

(Well, he can, but... :? )

Here's the thing: if he chooses to concentrate on that, he won't really be in the 'limelight' like he was before; not unless he gets greedy and decides to continue touring with NIN, or decides to do a proper HTDA tour.

Also - now is the time to place bets on whether he'll actually have Mariqueen front his band. If he does, he's either got balls of steel, or steel wool for brains.
"So you don't go to celebrity parties? No, I hate that kind of shit."
That's a bit of an irony, because he was more a celebrity then than he is now, Golden Globe and all LOL
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

I said my goodbyes to Trent months and months ago. He is not the same person I talked to years ago. He can have his fame, Hollywood friends, trophy wife, Beverly Hills mansion, and any other superficial things he thinks he needs. While the people who truly cared about him are long gone. Now I listen and support other bands instead.
Crystal_sphere
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Crystal_sphere »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:He might have to go to a movie premiere/fancy Hollywood party if he's scoring movies. It's just the way the cookie crumbles, and goodness knows whether doing so was part of his 25 year plan, right? He can't be a touring rockstar forever.

(Well, he can, but... :? )

Here's the thing: if he chooses to concentrate on that, he won't really be in the 'limelight' like he was before; not unless he gets greedy and decides to continue touring with NIN, or decides to do a proper HTDA tour.

Also - now is the time to place bets on whether he'll actually have Mariqueen front his band. If he does, he's either got balls of steel, or steel wool for brains.
"So you don't go to celebrity parties? No, I hate that kind of shit."
That's a bit of an irony, because he was more a celebrity then than he is now, Golden Globe and all LOL

Not really, if he had integrity like he pretended, and the key word is pretended, he could score cutting edge movies and never attend an awards ceremony. Famous actors have done it. The truth is that as he got older and started to fall out, he became desperate to be in the limelight and sold out his fraudulent image to try and stay in the public eye. That is the ugly truth.
amouthfulofsin220

You're partly right, but to be fair, Atticus & Trent just started formally scoring films so (t)he(y) haven't quite built up the kind of reputation where people are calling them without having to break a sweat.

Maybe that day will come, maybe not, but Hollywood has a short term memory -- he can't very well not leave the party mansion and expect to have people throwing work at him 24/7. Ass must be kissed, rubbed, and powdered for that kind of attention...and he's getting a lot of good practice in that department -- both in his personal life and beyond.

That ridiculously narrow-minded persona -- the "anti-celebrity celebrity" crap -- was bound to implode eventually. It's a fucking paradox, and I'm surprised people bought it for as long as they did. "I'm just a normal man, with normal pursuits," he said, while stroking his pet wolf and his personal harem of multi-culti whores trimmed his toenails with their teeth...Pfft. There's something wrong with that picture, right?

I'm not saying that I'm buying the polished, "classy" crap either (although I'm glad he finally got a tailor), but I believe the truth lies somewhere in the middle.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

The fact that he won a Golden Globe imo only is more flame in the fire for his psychotic fan base. I know people who are dissing Danny elfman, Hans Zimmer and Daft Punk. If he wins an oscar its going to get even worse. in my opinion,him winning means nothing. Even if you wrap a turd in gold its still a turd.
amouthfulofsin220

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:The fact that he won a Golden Globe imo only is more flame in the fire for his psychotic fan base. I know people who are dissing Danny elfman, Hans Zimmer and Daft Punk.
And I'm sure they were the same people saying how great it was that Trent and Atticus were considered along with those talented composers.

What a bunch of lemmings :roll:

Elfman and Zimmer are amazing, and Tratticus (haha) has a ways to go before reaching those lofty heights. We'll see how they do with the Swedish import film.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Crystal_sphere
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Crystal_sphere »

Obviously, it isn't all about talent. I listened to all of the nominated soundtracks with an open mind and I think the Reznor,Atticus soundtrack paled in comparison to the Zimmer and Elfman ones. It doesn't even come close to the genius of Zimmer. In regards to your comments about Reznor. There is no middle for Reznor. What you viewed in the twitter rants was truly him.

Payola and Kickbacks Alleged in Golden Globes Lawsuit
By MELENA RYZIK
LOS ANGELES— Selling tickets to the afterparties is nothing. In a suit filed in Superior court in Los Angeles on Thursday, a former publicist for the Golden Globes alleges that the organization’s members engaged in payola, accepting money and gifts from studios in exchange for nominating their films; sold red carpet space and media access at a profit; and received payment from studios to lobby their fellow Hollywood Foreign Press voters towards (or against) movies.

The publicist, Michael Russell, who had worked with the association for 17 years, asked for $2 million in damages and lost wages, reported TheWrap.com. “These actions perpetrate a fraud on the public, to which HFPA holds itself out as a charitable organization dedicated to recognizing excellence in film,” the lawsuit read, according to the blog. The organization – whose president, Philip Berk, was also named in the suit, did not respond to a request for comment from The Wrap.

As a publicist, Mr. Russell’s job “involved defending the HFPA from the very claims he now cites in his own lawsuit,” Brent Lang writes in the blog. “Many investigative stories over the years have singled out the organization for practices that might call into question its non-profit status; the organization has responded over the years by tightening its rules, but has not responded to criticisms that the organization is a closely-held clique that is almost impossible to join.”

The group has a $26 million contract with NBC to broadcast the show from 2012 to 2018, though that deal is also the subject of a recent lawsuit between Dick Clark Productions, which produces the show, and HFPA.

Neither Dick Clark Productions nor NBC commented on Mr. Russell’s lawsuit.

People in Hollywood have long known that the Globes aren’t, let’s say, a meritocracy, and rumors about its members being bought have circulated for years. Will this lawsuit put a damper on the festivities on Sunday, or just add more combustible material to the gossip that fuels them?
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

In a nutshell, then, The Social Network paid for its primo placement in the Golden Globes, as did the Natalie Portman Oscar campaign. No surprises there.

Ricky Gervais was a great host BTW...fuckin hilarious!
amouthfulofsin220

Crystal -

The Client List, a television movie about a noble-hearted woman who took her family out of poverty with her "skilled hands", was nominated. I believe you.

:roll:

The only true highlights of Sunday's show were Sofia Vergara's deliberate bouncing and Gervais' delivery of straight up insults. (He was burning bridges the whole night LOL)

P.S. - I was all in for the Natalie Oscar until I saw the first commercial for No Strings Attached. What was she thinking??

Ashton Kutcher = bush league

vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

I must agree Gervais was the best thing about the Golden Globes! The sad thing is he was right about the people he made fun of. I guess the old saying goes "Truth Hurts"... To bad he did not bring up TR rants on twittter! That would of been funny!!!!

I have not seen the Social Network and I have no desire to. Has anyone seen it and is it really that good? I have heard a couple of TR & AR music but it sounds like the same crap TR always does. I will curious to hear the music for the GWTDT.

Did anyone notice when the Social Network won big for the production TR and AR jumped up on stage with them? The two main actors did not go up until they were called. Why was TR up there in the mist of their glory? What a hypocrite! Course Poor Attitcus could not say a word... But I guess he will be in TR shadow!
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
plainjane79
Music Fan

Post by plainjane79 »

vladtepes wrote:
Did anyone notice when the Social Network won big for the production TR and AR jumped up on stage with them? The two main actors did not go up until they were called. Why was TR up there in the mist of their glory? What a hypocrite! Course Poor Attitcus could not say a word... But I guess he will be in TR shadow!
Even David Fincher didn't go on stage but TR and AR did haha!
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

That award was for the Producers.. I can understand why Fincher did not go up.. but why in the Hell did Tratticus go up? IMO it looked like they were not wanted.. it was kinda like who are you and why are you there. LOL! Did the wives get to go?

plainjane79 wrote:
vladtepes wrote:
Even David Fincher didn't go on stage but TR and AR did haha!
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

Anybody know where I can see the acceptance speech (and the awkwardness of those two barging up onstage prior to said speech)? I need a good chuckle!
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcuNXpjkV_s

I have not found when they go on stage for best drama. I will keep looking.
Nymeses wrote:Anybody know where I can see the acceptance speech (and the awkwardness of those two barging up onstage prior to said speech)? I need a good chuckle!
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Question: Where was Mariqueen?