NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by citrinecastle »

enchantment wrote:spin.com- HTDA
i just left this message. You should read through them for some laughs...leave one if you get a chance. As I left there were 82 comments...with 82 of them dissing it! hehe. Trent even left a message towards a "mark lewis"...

Posted By Anonymous
03.27.11 8:25 PM
Ever listen to something so bad that YOU feel embarrassed? Heard of HTDA? Jesus!
Strobe Light 2 is coming out early 2011? It is now the end of March. Where is the new **** star****er family????
what a joke! rezzie and the oscar/golden globe politics (the social network soundtrack was rehashed ghosts) and bragging about this band? This is a fat rich fraud trying to promote his wife's titties and remain relevant in a world where everyone knows we're laughing at him but Trent.
good riddance asshole! p.s. i want to mail a box of halo cds and ****ty concert tees to you! i want my money back fraud. FYI i am not a plump female. **** you for the slit the wrist comment. LOSER!!!!! Can't wait until the Hollywood crowd disappears.
Mariqueen is so boring and uninteresting so I have nothing to say about her except she sucks at "singing", more like whispering. Go back to Playboy sweet cheeks, now that you have some extra fat and curves...

This made me giggle. All of it.

Off note...I let my kids shatter my NIN cds and use them in a school project using 'recycled materials' about two years ago. Each kid won first place for their projects. We got free pizza.

About the only thing positive we got out of the albums after he turned into a retarded asshat.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

JoJo30 wrote:I just thought it was disrespectful to act like that towards Dita. Right she is a sort of stripper, but really did Reznor do any better? At least Dita is classy and has a career. She's been dating Count Louis Marie de Castelbajac since 2009. The other thing that impresses me about Dita besides seeming classy is this: When they split-she took what was hers and he took what was his. They squabbled over the custody of the cats-THE CATS= 2 F**King CATS! that was it! She didn't go for all sorts of spousal support. Now when Mariqueen gets fed up with Reznor, I doubt things will go so like that. Reznor may come to envy Manson yet.Edgar, Herman and Aleister).

Correction-3 F**KING cats. Edgar, Herman and Aleister specifically. Anyway she got to keep the cats.

If I recall right, wasn't Geoff Tate from Queensryche who hooked up with a stripper at his drummer's bachelor party and now they're married? Susan? And now she's manager of the band and something went awry and that's why Degarmo left? Been years and I really didn't have a computer or any way to verify that.

Ya...like MQ can have that sort of 'power'. If that's what you want to call it. Give it another 2 years and Trent will have Maripeen changing the nappies of every kid that enters his house belonging to any 'producer/director' who got stuck with 'child duty' that night. working on a B rated score .
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

I totally don't envy Mariqueen or the situation she is in.
black_widow
Music Fan

Post by black_widow »

I love how Metal Sludge never, ever changes. No matter how many years apart my visits are, there's some random, disturbing comfort in knowing that when I log in, bitches are still talking incessantly about Trent and his girlfriend. LIke--when will this EVER end? Why do people still care? He sold out, got the Southeast Asian trophy wife like all the other rich dudes in LA and knocked her up. Good for him. I really could care less.

The reason I'm back mainly is to find WarmLeatherette. From what I've been reading, she's gone. That's a pity. I'd like her to quit fucking talking about me. I mean, it's been almost 5 fucking years and the bitch STILL cannot let shit go? I mean, she has 10 separate posts with my full first and last name posted. I already have one person stalking me online (crazy situation, won't go into it), I don't need another. So WL--if you're around, give up the fight already. I don't know why you are so obsessed with me or what I did, which was young and retarded, but fun. I don't really care about your opinion on my looks or how I presented myself back then---all I ask is that you use my online handle and not my real first and last name when posting, as that's against the board's policy and is just childish and vindictive.

And not that it matters, but I never was on tour to "fuck Trent Reznor". I was just young and had nothing better to do. Sure, it was fun to get passes and be at the front and act all drunk and "hardcore" or whatever I thought I was doing. I mean, fuck, I was 19-20 years old. We all do crazy things when we're young. I just got a kick out of traveling the country and seeing shows--mainly the traveling part, and while NIN is completely gag-worthy to me now, I do still travel a lot, although without seeing shows because honestly, that whole scene is behind me. I'd rather fly first class and stay at resorts and see the sites without the psycho fans and drunk assholes and concerts that are too loud and that suck (basically any NIN show ever). I mean, there is only so many times you can see concerts before they all start sounding the same. The same goes for dating musicians and gladly, I'm over that point in my life now too (and no I never dated Trent or anyone remotely famous). I'm happy with the man I'm with, who sells the tickets and rips all the musicians off. :twisted:

Anyways, carry on. I'm getting a laugh about Mariqueen's weight. After Trent's comment about "fat girls" it's nice to know that his lady is now in that category, and trust me, as someone who lives in LA, she's not CURVY--bitch please. She's a cow. Start the eating disorder soon please! Kthanksbi.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

black_widow wrote:I love how Metal Sludge never, ever changes. No matter how many years apart my visits are, there's some random, disturbing comfort in knowing that when I log in, bitches are still talking incessantly about Trent and his girlfriend. LIke--when will this EVER end? Why do people still care? He sold out, got the Southeast Asian trophy wife like all the other rich dudes in LA and knocked her up. Good for him. I really could care less.

The reason I'm back mainly is to find WarmLeatherette. From what I've been reading, she's gone. That's a pity. I'd like her to quit fucking talking about me. I mean, it's been almost 5 fucking years and the bitch STILL cannot let shit go? I mean, she has 10 separate posts with my full first and last name posted. I already have one person stalking me online (crazy situation, won't go into it), I don't need another. So WL--if you're around, give up the fight already. I don't know why you are so obsessed with me or what I did, which was young and retarded, but fun. I don't really care about your opinion on my looks or how I presented myself back then---all I ask is that you use my online handle and not my real first and last name when posting, as that's against the board's policy and is just childish and vindictive.

And not that it matters, but I never was on tour to "fuck Trent Reznor". I was just young and had nothing better to do. Sure, it was fun to get passes and be at the front and act all drunk and "hardcore" or whatever I thought I was doing. I mean, fuck, I was 19-20 years old. We all do crazy things when we're young. I just got a kick out of traveling the country and seeing shows--mainly the traveling part, and while NIN is completely gag-worthy to me now, I do still travel a lot, although without seeing shows because honestly, that whole scene is behind me. I'd rather fly first class and stay at resorts and see the sites without the psycho fans and drunk assholes and concerts that are too loud and that suck (basically any NIN show ever). I mean, there is only so many times you can see concerts before they all start sounding the same. The same goes for dating musicians and gladly, I'm over that point in my life now too (and no I never dated Trent or anyone remotely famous). I'm happy with the man I'm with, who sells the tickets and rips all the musicians off. :twisted:

Anyways, carry on. I'm getting a laugh about Mariqueen's weight. After Trent's comment about "fat girls" it's nice to know that his lady is now in that category, and trust me, as someone who lives in LA, she's not CURVY--bitch please. She's a cow. Start the eating disorder soon please! Kthanksbi.

You sound intriguing.

I mean that without sarcasm.

As for WarmLeatherette..I don't know WHY she posted a pic of me as her avvie, and if I were the redheaded gal in her sig I'd be livid.

Why we carry on about Trent and the food vaccuum known as Mariqueen....I don't know sometimes. It's fun? He's proved himself as an asshole and a sell out? Want to have a go at him for the slitting wrist comments? Or the fat comments? The whole sell out he's become?

I just watch for the train wreck that is going to happen ala Britney Spears.

I would (will) ask you ...you know something about Mariqueen? Come now, any gal with the moniker Black Widow.....you gotta know somethin about somethin. And some heads bitten off in the process!
ManWithSpockEars
Wannabe Rocker

Post by ManWithSpockEars »

citrinecastle wrote:
black_widow wrote:I love how Metal Sludge never, ever changes. No matter how many years apart my visits are, there's some random, disturbing comfort in knowing that when I log in, bitches are still talking incessantly about Trent and his girlfriend. LIke--when will this EVER end? Why do people still care? He sold out, got the Southeast Asian trophy wife like all the other rich dudes in LA and knocked her up. Good for him. I really could care less.

You sound intriguing.

As for WarmLeatherette..I don't know WHY she posted a pic of me as her avvie, and if I were the redheaded gal in her sig I'd be livid.

Why we carry on about Trent and the food vaccuum known as Mariqueen....I don't know sometimes. It's fun? He's proved himself as an asshole and a sell out? Want to have a go at him for the slitting wrist comments? Or the fat comments? The whole sell out he's become?

I would (will) ask you ...you know something about Mariqueen? Come now, any gal with the moniker Black Widow.....you gotta know somethin about somethin. And some heads bitten off in the process!
Candee, thought I PM you late at night.
Nah, Trent thrives on the posts of women like you because he knows if he weren't touring he wouldn't get women. We in his circle call his Oscar his new golden Butt Plug. Always wanting to know what people think of him. Knowing the next best thing will replace him. Being insecure of acts who make more money. We go along when he talks bad about everyone behind their back. It's just him. He knew with the SN that he just throw and wrapped whatever he did at the last minute and Finch would drool, like the closet gay he is. TR knew Mariqueen was beneath him, and thankful for every little morsel and dog biscuit thrown her way and TR wanted to hear it from everyone on NIN.com how he deserved a Barbie or better. The worst was when someone posted he doesn't have tiger's blood and adonis DNA. We laughed at that so hard.

What do you know? I'll tell you more later
ManwithSpockEars
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

ManWithSpockEars wrote:
citrinecastle wrote:

You sound intriguing.

Nah, Trent thrives on the posts of women like you because he knows if he weren't touring he wouldn't get women. We in his circle call his Oscar his new golden Butt Plug. Always wanting to know what people think of him. Knowing the next best thing will replace him. Being insecure of acts who make more money. We go along when he talks bad about everyone behind their back. It's just him. He knew with the SN that he just throw and wrapped whatever he did at the last minute and Finch would drool, like the closet gay he is. TR knew Mariqueen was beneath him, and thankful for every little morsel and dog biscuit thrown her way and TR wanted to hear it from everyone on NIN.com how he deserved a Barbie or better. The worst was when someone posted he doesn't have tiger's blood and adonis DNA. We laughed at that so hard.

ManwithSpockEars

Wow, maybe this thread will get interesting again??? :twisted:

Widow-WL got her batshit crazy ass banned months ago. She was horrible to citrine and AMOS. As completely nuts as she was though this thread has been pretty boring without her rants.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

She was also rather unkind to me...but hey i pushed her crazy button many a time.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

k
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:shock:
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

enchantment wrote:
enchantment wrote:I must admit, I am so lost. I have no idea what anyone is talking about.

I am here b/c I was a long time NIN fan and yes I found out about Mariqueef LATER...about the time HTDA came out with that awful free EP. I burnt that cd and chucked it out the window of my car like a frisbee.
My frustration started with the decline of the quality of music Trent put out. I mean, seriously??? Did he think NIN fans are stupid enough to jump on the bandwagon? His wife cannot sing and the songs suck! The more I found out about her and the more I read (seen pics too) I cringe at the thought of what Trent has become.

I have spent time and money as a fan of NIN. I wanted a place to vent. I find the dark humor and sarcasm funny here.

Whomever said they came back years later and the same crazies are complaining about Trent. Well, looks like your back too...
*you're not your
Oh, and if anyone could let me know where all the pics of Mariqueen with other men are I would get a kick out of them. I heard she has been with all of El Lay.

They were all on her facebook acct. Don't think they're there anymore.

Speaking of which, does anybody still have the blow job pic?
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Hun, you can use the edit button if you need to edit something.

Just sayin
Jolt
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Jolt »

citrinecastle:
Speaking of which, does anybody still have the blow job pic?

http://photo-hosting.winsoftmagic.com/1/5f2o3jid3h.jpg
Lydia wrote: You're a sock puppet. My guess is that you have the same IP address as your fat friend, amouthfulloffat220.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

THANK you! :mrgreen:
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

k
lolo66

Post by lolo66 »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:She was also rather unkind to me...but hey i pushed her crazy button many a time.

Orion-I'm sorry. She WAS awful to you too but you handled that situation beautifully never letting that freak get under your skin. :)
lolo66

Post by lolo66 »

UGH. Anyone else annoyed with the mysterious stupid knob/studio pictures that HTDA keeps posting on FB/twitter??

Besides maybe 12 people, could anyone actually be excited that those two are doing ANYTHING in the studio???
Are they still playing Coachella?? :lol:
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Maybe he's trying to tell everyone to suck his knob? :lol:

But the pics that have been posted...are those supposed to be so artsy fartsy brilliant us 'normal' people don't get the meaning? Seems quite Berkeley to me. *yawn*

As a normal person, I deduce that those pics mean, "I'm too creative and awesome for YOU people...so suck my knob."...(my tiny lil' knob...and choke on it)

:wink: :lol:

Well...he makes me gag. But his knob would never be the cause.

Asshat
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

Oh no ( said in my best sarcastic voice) they are trying to tell us how they are going to auto tune .. Q's voice. More knobs better voice..
citrinecastle wrote:Maybe he's trying to tell everyone to suck his knob? :lol:

But the pics that have been posted...are those supposed to be so artsy fartsy brilliant us 'normal' people don't get the meaning? Seems quite Berkeley to me. *yawn*

As a normal person, I deduce that those pics mean, "I'm too creative and awesome for YOU people...so suck my knob."...(my tiny lil' knob...and choke on it)

Asshat
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Well, if that were the case, all the knobs she's had in her mouth, she would have a WONDERFUL voice.

Hehehehe. :mrgreen:

vladtepes wrote:Oh no ( said in my best sarcastic voice) they are trying to tell us how they are going to auto tune .. Q's voice. More knobs better voice..
citrinecastle wrote:Maybe he's trying to tell everyone to suck his knob? :lol:

Asshat
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

ManWithSpockEars wrote:

ManwithSpockEars
Holy testicle tuesday, a ge-nu-wine NINsider! Personally, I'm *honored* you've taken the time to grace us with stuff we already know.

Spill the motherfuckin' habichuelas, you dirty double-crosser...

Who's the closet gay...Finch, or Reznor?

Did he actually run out of the room weeping when he was forced to realize that, in fact, he does NOT have tiger blood and Adonis DNA? If so, how much?

Are these items really in his studio fridge?
lolo66 wrote: Widow-WL got her batshit crazy ass banned months ago. She was horrible to citrine and AMOS. As completely nuts as she was though this thread has been pretty boring without her rants.
I LOVED to play tardball with WL, but now that she's gone I've realized that she did add a certain je ne sais quoi to this place, didn't she?

:D
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

l
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

p
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

lolo66 wrote:UGH. Anyone else annoyed with the mysterious stupid knob/studio pictures that HTDA keeps posting on FB/twitter??

Besides maybe 12 people, could anyone actually be excited that those two are doing ANYTHING in the studio???
Are they still playing Coachella?? :lol:
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

enchantment wrote: What is the leaked picture they were talking about their programmer fucked up on HTDA twitter??? Another naked Q? ewwww. Over all the shock antics...they don't work.
It wasn't the Q; the lovely lady in the photo was blonde. Great tits too.

Baha, 'the programmer' (pfft, as if) must've gone copy/paste crazy on piccy porn and then posted it by accident.

Maybe, it's someone's actual gf. I don't think so but if so... fuckin' good for them.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Jolt
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Jolt »

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/1099 ... qbl7hp.jpg

Well I can't get it to post here. If this lady can sing then HTDA is finally moving in the right direction.
BTW how many bots that look like real ppl does HTDA have promoting their album anyway? The bots used to try to look like real accts. Now they just all retweet the same damn thing.
Lydia wrote: You're a sock puppet. My guess is that you have the same IP address as your fat friend, amouthfulloffat220.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Manwithspockears, how do you know Trent? Why would you want to post on a messageboard if you were his friend? In your opinion, why did Trent ruin his life,career,and fanbase over the past 2 years?

As for the naked lady picture, I bet it is all planned out. Anything for shock value and to call attention to How to Destroy Angels. Reminds me of the fake police raid during the fan concert years ago, or the drive with a song being left in the bathrooms for fans to find at the concerts.
Just read the comments at how to destroy angels- of course it's not Mariqueen everyone already knows what she looks like naked with tacky tattoos and pics all over the web. Could be Atticus's wife she is blonde.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

k
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.