NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by RichardL »

Guess who said it-
"You know that feeling you get when somebody embarrasses themselves so badly YOU feel uncomfortable?" Reznor writes. "Heard How to Destroy Angel's record? Jesus."
I'm sure this joke's been said a thousand times before. I was thinking he might be able to salvage the project with someone else singing, like Tori Amos or Atticus's wife Claudia. However, with such cheesy lyrics as Listen to the sound of my big black boots, might not be the case. It's like he dumbed down the lyrics to be just as stupid as Mariqhore's intelligence. Did How to Destroy Angels even get any good reviews from anyone? Even Duran Duran could make such cheesy lyrics sound X 100 better.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

k
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

It pisses me off when there are SO many indie bands out there that deserve recognition and they are writing about Mariqueef Manboy playing a prosynth??? I just left a comment on that page BTW. lol
Maybe Trent sucks her peen- she is Ladyboy Mint.
Who is writing about Mariqueen playing a prosynth?
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Who knows? In 20 years from now, Trent may stop being a Hollywood poseur and a sellout. Mariqueen will have sucked him dry by then and moved on. He may go back to making good music again.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Oh right. In 5 years time he'll still be writing the same Seuss style bullshit, only with something else to bitch about.

'I do not like green taint and cunt
I would rather take it up the butt
Would rather take it down my throat
Would rather fuck a fucking goat
I do not like green taint and cunt
Would rather take it in my butt'

Honestly people, his writing skills are so Seuss-like the last few *coughmanycough* years it's fucking embarassing.

'I didn't mean what I said, and I said what I meant. My wife she ain't faithful , one hundred percent.'

'All alone! Whether you like it or not, alone is something you'll be quite a lot.' (no change there)

'Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you LIE! '

'I'm afraid sometimes you'll play lonely games too, games you can't win because you'll play against you' (once again, no change)

'I think I'm on the top and have all the rights, but down at the bottom you whores have no rights.'

and on I can go......

fucking loser

And don't get me started on HER, if she could actually WRITE. And sing. Especially if she could write something of her own and not sing his NIN leftovers. Spaces In Between...come onnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn. Between what? Her LEGS? I don't even have to fuck with the lyrics THAT much for a slutty result!

In all honesty, she should have married a nice middle class man who would humor her. Maybe 10 years older. Set her up her own salon or something, give her the cash for pedis and manis and facials and some clothes/shoes and mai tais with the girls every Friday night while he goes out with the dudes to the sports bar... and weekend play dates with their kids and their family and friends or some such rot. Maybe wine tasting once a month and a picnic on the beach. And LOADS of family gatherings. That's the girl she strikes me as. Not some fake ass wife of a fake ass rockstar.

I honestly think *snort* she sold herself *short*. Heh heh. And for what? Get engaged to an aging control freak midget 'rocker', get knocked up and fuck up her figure, can't drink, can't smoke, micromanaged....Mrs Puppet? For...what? Sprinkles cupcakes and dollar pizzas?

Hope she's getting some cash out of this arrangement. And a good settlement when they split.

And I am curious if she even has any sense of SELF left. Because in all honesty, I'm beyond shocked she isn't still tweeting. About farting on the toilet even.
Last edited by citrinecastle on Sun Apr 10, 2011 11:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Violet Black
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Violet Black »

RichardL wrote:Who knows? In 20 years from now, Trent may stop being a Hollywood poseur and a sellout. Mariqueen will have sucked him dry by then and moved on. He may go back to making good music again.
20 years - not even. These two circle jerks are already tired of sucking each others' dicks. Stubby got what he wanted = the kid, they'll be divorced before the Mayan calendar runs out, trust.
Black is the color of my true love's hair.
Jolt
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Jolt »

citrinecastle wrote:Oh right. In 5 years time he'll still be writing the same Seuss style bullshit, only with something else to bitch about.

'I do not like green taint and cunt
I would rather take it up the butt
Would rather take it down my throat
Would rather fuck a fucking goat
I do not like green taint and cunt
Would rather take it in my butt'

Honestly people, his writing skills are so Seuss-like the last few *coughmanycough* years it's fucking embarassing.

'I didn't mean what I said, and I said what I meant. My wife she ain't faithful , one hundred percent.'

'All alone! Whether you like it or not, alone is something you'll be quite a lot.' (no change there)

'Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the things you can think up if only you LIE! '

'I'm afraid sometimes you'll play lonely games too, games you can't win because you'll play against you' (once again, no change)

'I think I'm on the top and have all the rights, but down at the bottom you whores have no rights.'

and on I can go......

fucking loser
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Glad you're writing again, Citrine.
Lydia wrote: You're a sock puppet. My guess is that you have the same IP address as your fat friend, amouthfulloffat220.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

k
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

l
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

http://vimeo.com/11250462

No Enchantment, you are so wrong. Mariqueen plays the Swarmatron. Ignore the pencil marked "put your finger here" things. She is a force of greatness. :roll: :) :D :lol:
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

JoJo30 wrote:http://vimeo.com/11250462

No Enchantment, you are so wrong. Mariqueen plays the Swarmatron. Ignore the pencil marked "put your finger here" things. She is a force of greatness. :roll: :) :D :lol:

I bet after eating all those damn eggs and shit her ass blast is 'a force of greatness'. A Toxic Force of Greaaatness.

Yeah, she used to tweet all sorts of stupid things. Most of us went on a starvation diet at a point after she posted pictures of every bloody damn thing she ate. I think....but am not sure...she actually did post from the shitter once, or at least something she posted implied it.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

l
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

p
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

k
JoJo30
Opening for Slaughter

Post by JoJo30 »

enchantment wrote:Here it is! Evidence of the deep thoughts Mariqueen puts into music! check out the 6:45 mark...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAw6WT8ZJk0

Fog machine ideal? Shoes, dresses, and losing brain cells??? hmmm did you happen to care about the MUSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, either I missed it or it was all about Tony the dog. Citrine, I agree, Mariqueen's food tweets churned my insides. Glad I left Twitter long ago. Honestly the things posted in the "White Trash Food" section in the Sludge Lounge don't disgust me as much as some of her food tweets or pics.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=245931
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

The eggs.....and the lobster and eggs....with cream.....urgh, I feel sick thinking about it. Haven't touched eggs since then. Can't even look at the damn things. And here we have easter coming up. Beyond the eggs, fish, cupcakes, and salsa/chips eaten with spoon, I can't even recall the other garbage she was shoving in her maw. All I know is it made me physically ill.

I checked out that white trash food thread. Nothing there so far has made me feel as squeamish.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

k
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

enchantment wrote:
citrinecastle wrote:The eggs.....and the lobster and eggs....with cream.....urgh, I feel sick thinking about it. Haven't touched eggs since then. Can't even look at the damn things. And here we have easter coming up. Beyond the eggs, fish, cupcakes, and salsa/chips eaten with spoon, I can't even recall the other garbage she was shoving in her maw. All I know is it made me physically ill.

I checked out that white trash food thread. Nothing there so far has made me feel as squeamish.
She probably eats dogs, cats, and cockroaches too. Just how does she keep that svelte bod of hers? Roids???

Naw, she just fornicates with dogs (Tony), tortures cats to get her 'musical' sound (her voice), and as far the cockroaches go, I'm certain Trent had a psychic dream of Q back when he wrote Reptile. 'She spreads herself wide open to let the insects in'.
:lol:
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

l
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

http://www.cracked.com/article_19094_6- ... music.html
Few things have scandalized more parents than the mainstream debut of Nine Inch Nails in the mid-1990s. "Is this what music has come to?" was the reaction of anyone over 40 after listening to the distorted, chaotic industrial noises Trent Reznor had forced into our living rooms. Sure, Hendrix and others could get pretty noisy back in the day, but nothing in the golden days of the '60s sounded like this:

Meanwhile, music critics fawned over NIN's second album, The Downward Spiral; even The New York Times praised Reznor for having "perfected the use of noise as both atmosphere and weapon." NIN brought industrial music to the mainstream, a genre that had existed since, what, the early 80s at most?

We always assumed "industrial music" was the inevitable reaction of snorting cocaine off a sound mixer.

But, decades before ...

Loud, pounding drums; harsh, whispered vocals; unusual instrumentation; and a somewhat catchy tune buried underneath. That old-timey bit at the beginning? That's sampling. Caledonia by Cromagnon has all the staples of modern industrial music (minus the angsty lyrics), and it came out way back in 1969.

What makes this even eerier is that the band released that one album and then simply vanished. As the legend goes, Brian Elliot and Austin Grasmere were two average pop musicians who got tired of writing non-insane music and decided to try something a little different (meaning, something completely insane). Calling themselves Cromagnon, they hooked up with a hippie commune called the Connecticut Tribe and recorded an album titled Orgasm.

But you could probably tell that from their cover art.

The album never really made any headway, and no one paid attention to the damn thing until 2000, when it was reissued as Cave Rock, which is probably the biggest step down in titles since Puff Daddy became whatever the hell he's called now.

If Gary Larson did the cover art for a prog rock album, this would be it.

Caledonia is pretty much the only song in the album that has any real structure to it: Yes, the rest is even crazier. Also, those guttural drum sounds weren't generated by a guy tapping on a drum machine -- they used actual sticks and stones.

"I'd do the same thing, but I don't wanna hurt my delicate hands."

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_19094_6- ... z1JLmuuGAh
So NIN isn't original either...big shocker
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

OMG!! NIN not original ! Damn You! Now I have to go slit my wrist.. Where is my NIN manual? <<< Tells me how to do it properly.
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
Tibby
Music Fan

Post by Tibby »

Mariqueen likes to say that she and Trent met under "unusual circumstances." Anyone know the details?
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

I think it was on Twitter.

Tibby wrote:Mariqueen likes to say that she and Trent met under "unusual circumstances." Anyone know the details?
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

k
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
GirlUnderwater
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by GirlUnderwater »

Did I miss anything since I've been gone?
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:shock:
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

I know he had one on ETS ( Teitan) but I can not recall one here, but that does not mean anything.
enchantment wrote:for ppl who have been here longer: did trent ever have a fake account on metal sludge? i read somewhere that he had fake accounts to troll ex fans. is that true?
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

enchantment wrote:for ppl who have been here longer: did trent ever have a fake account on metal sludge? i read somewhere that he had fake accounts to troll ex fans. is that true?
Yup. NINinformer was Rob and Trent(not InformerNIN)

btw why is he posting pictures with Ally in his studio...didn't he call Ally "The Most miserable human being ever"
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

Why would Allly still want to work with him? Is he that desperate ?
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
Yup. NINinformer was Rob and Trent(not InformerNIN)

btw why is he posting pictures with Ally in his studio...didn't he call Ally "The Most miserable human being ever"
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Trent says a lot of things and does the opposite of them. Remember how he'd never want to be one of those Hollywood types? Yet he's been sucking Hollywood cock for the past year?
Ally's career isn't going anywhere fast, and Trent is his cash cow, both literally and figuratively.
Orionslavegirl, what led you to believe that NINformer was Trent?