anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

User avatar
brywilson220
Recording Debut Album
Posts: 787
Joined: Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:30 pm

anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by brywilson220 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 2:27 pm

Anyone ever get lucky with a female rock star, or a celebrity? Lets hear the story.
To cease to grow is to begin to die
melissazombie
Opening for Slaughter
Posts: 471
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:45 pm
Location: the dirty south

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by melissazombie » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:58 pm

I would love to know as well... any dirt on the ladies from the band Kittie...? of course from back in the day.... anyone remember them?? Ozzfest?

I'm not holding my breath for any dirt though, no one posts on here anymore. They should just close the Ho board or change the name. It isn't much of a Ho board anymore.
User avatar
BDG135
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 3750
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:38 pm

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by BDG135 » Wed Mar 16, 2016 4:46 pm

The drummer for Kittie said in an interview that Rikki Rockett hit on her. She never admits to hooking up with anyone though.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people really that do that. - Blotz
Midwestmetalgod
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 3643
Joined: Fri Aug 14, 2015 9:29 am
Location: Omahell

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by Midwestmetalgod » Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:55 pm

BDG135 wrote:The drummer for Kittie said in an interview that Rikki Rockett hit on her. She never admits to hooking up with anyone though.


I think she was Joey Jordinson's girlfriend for a little while?
User avatar
BDG135
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 3750
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:38 pm

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by BDG135 » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:56 am

In that interview she said she was dating the guitarist for Chimaira.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people really that do that. - Blotz
User avatar
Brickjaw
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 3625
Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2005 3:01 pm
Location: I'ma be where I'm at
Contact:

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by Brickjaw » Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:19 am

Oddly enough, I had a night of fun with an ex member of Kittie. Had some fun with Taylor Dane too. She is really cool, still speak wih her every once in a blue moon. Also an ex MTV VJ, does that count as a rock star? A washed up scream queen, and a few c level actresses.
I think that's it.
grishnak boss
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 20497
Joined: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:55 pm

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by grishnak boss » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:00 pm

i had an affair with one of paco de lucia's ex girlfriends....does that count?
SatanOscillateMyMetallicSonatas

Dogma: I am God.

Image

Image
melissazombie
Opening for Slaughter
Posts: 471
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:45 pm
Location: the dirty south

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by melissazombie » Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:56 pm

Brickjaw wrote:Oddly enough, I had a night of fun with an ex member of Kittie. Had some fun with Taylor Dane too. She is really cool, still speak wih her every once in a blue moon. Also an ex MTV VJ, does that count as a rock star? A washed up scream queen, and a few c level actresses.
I think that's it.

Ughh.. please tell me it was that Talena chick. If I were a lesbian, I would have totally got with her.. too bad I'm not into chicks.. You are a dude, right? :mrgreen:
User avatar
BDG135
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 3750
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:38 pm

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by BDG135 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:14 pm

Brickjaw wrote:Oddly enough, I had a night of fun with an ex member of Kittie. Had some fun with Taylor Dane too. She is really cool, still speak wih her every once in a blue moon. Also an ex MTV VJ, does that count as a rock star? A washed up scream queen, and a few c level actresses.
I think that's it.
Was it Trish?

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/kittie ... ead-at-31/
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people really that do that. - Blotz
DevastatinDave
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Posts: 1180
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2014 7:34 pm

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by DevastatinDave » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:55 am

.
Last edited by DevastatinDave on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Bair Hand
OMG STONER! LOOK AT ME!
Posts: 10925
Joined: Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:11 pm

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by Bair Hand » Tue Apr 25, 2017 6:52 pm

brywilson220 wrote:Anyone ever get lucky with a female rock star, or a celebrity? Lets hear the story.
does your mom play guitar?
if so, her.
User avatar
suckit
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11782
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:20 pm

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by suckit » Mon May 01, 2017 3:08 am

Brickjaw wrote:Oddly enough, I had a night of fun with an ex member of Kittie. Had some fun with Taylor Dane too. She is really cool, still speak wih her every once in a blue moon. Also an ex MTV VJ, does that count as a rock star? A washed up scream queen, and a few c level actresses.
I think that's it.
Gotta name that vj.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: TV SHOW PUSSY ... Aside from Pam Anderson, Christina Applegate and Trudy from Facts Of Life, who did you wanna bang?
User avatar
Suicide_Note
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2016 10:28 am
Location: Between Oprah's fat rolls

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by Suicide_Note » Tue May 09, 2017 10:26 am

suckit wrote:
Brickjaw wrote:Oddly enough, I had a night of fun with an ex member of Kittie. Had some fun with Taylor Dane too. She is really cool, still speak wih her every once in a blue moon. Also an ex MTV VJ, does that count as a rock star? A washed up scream queen, and a few c level actresses.
I think that's it.
Gotta name that vj.
My money is on Kennedy or Allison Stewart.
User avatar
suckit
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11782
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:20 pm

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by suckit » Tue May 09, 2017 7:21 pm

Suicide_Note wrote:
suckit wrote:
Brickjaw wrote:Oddly enough, I had a night of fun with an ex member of Kittie. Had some fun with Taylor Dane too. She is really cool, still speak wih her every once in a blue moon. Also an ex MTV VJ, does that count as a rock star? A washed up scream queen, and a few c level actresses.
I think that's it.
Gotta name that vj.
My money is on Kennedy or Allison Stewart.
Hopefully choice B.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: TV SHOW PUSSY ... Aside from Pam Anderson, Christina Applegate and Trudy from Facts Of Life, who did you wanna bang?
JinglesTheChristmasMouse
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2159
Joined: Thu Jan 11, 2007 9:12 am
Location: Pacific Northwest

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by JinglesTheChristmasMouse » Thu May 25, 2017 7:19 pm

Hi.
Could you, would you, with a goat? (Sam-I-am)
User avatar
burt1098
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 3450
Joined: Thu Oct 16, 2008 2:45 pm
Location: The Dirty Jersey

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by burt1098 » Wed May 31, 2017 9:50 am

I think I had a shot at Jenna Elfman. I was working (Bouncing), she was drinking with her friend and flirting...then they left. As they walked by her friend said she likes you. My thought was, what the fuck do you want me to do about it? She's a celebrity that lives on the other side of the country and I'm supposed to ask for her phone number? I guess we could have hooked up at 4am when I got done working if she was still conscious (or hadn't gotten some other dude to pork her)?
IDIAMINDADA wrote:
I had no idea black people played horseshoes.






" It didn't say ya' couldn't...."
User avatar
suckit
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11782
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:20 pm

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by suckit » Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:57 pm

burt1098 wrote:I think I had a shot at Jenna Elfman. I was working (Bouncing), she was drinking with her friend and flirting...then they left. As they walked by her friend said she likes you. My thought was, what the fuck do you want me to do about it? She's a celebrity that lives on the other side of the country and I'm supposed to ask for her phone number? I guess we could have hooked up at 4am when I got done working if she was still conscious (or hadn't gotten some other dude to pork her)?
Gee, with that kinda attitude you must get more ass than a toilet seat.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: TV SHOW PUSSY ... Aside from Pam Anderson, Christina Applegate and Trudy from Facts Of Life, who did you wanna bang?
User avatar
Love_Industry
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11982
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:49 pm
Location: Vatican City, Vatican

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by Love_Industry » Thu May 10, 2018 8:59 am

I had a shot at a female pop star who had a couple multiplatinum albums incl a US #1 just before I met her. Met her in her hometown through mutual friends when she was recently dumped. As it turned out she was deeply Christian and wanted someone who shared those views.

(No, it wasn't an ABBA member.... way too old for me)
User avatar
dmbrocker
Cockblocked by Poison
Posts: 9065
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:49 pm
Location: Somewhere between Sunset Riders and the Sunset Strip

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by dmbrocker » Thu May 10, 2018 12:19 pm

Love_Industry wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 8:59 am
I had a shot at a female pop star who had a couple multiplatinum albums incl a US #1 just before I met her. Met her in her hometown through mutual friends when she was recently dumped. As it turned out she was deeply Christian and wanted someone who shared those views.

(No, it wasn't an ABBA member.... way too old for me)
Britney Spears?
Image
holymountain wrote:Good ol' reliable Flake Mob. The retirement village for scabs too lowly for Dokken and BulletBoys.
User avatar
Love_Industry
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11982
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:49 pm
Location: Vatican City, Vatican

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by Love_Industry » Sat May 12, 2018 10:32 am

dmbrocker wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 12:19 pm
Love_Industry wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 8:59 am
I had a shot at a female pop star who had a couple multiplatinum albums incl a US #1 just before I met her. Met her in her hometown through mutual friends when she was recently dumped. As it turned out she was deeply Christian and wanted someone who shared those views.

(No, it wasn't an ABBA member.... way too old for me)
Britney Spears?
No. There is a reason why I used ABBA as a hint.
User avatar
dmbrocker
Cockblocked by Poison
Posts: 9065
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:49 pm
Location: Somewhere between Sunset Riders and the Sunset Strip

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by dmbrocker » Sat May 12, 2018 10:34 am

Love_Industry wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:32 am
dmbrocker wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 12:19 pm
Love_Industry wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 8:59 am
I had a shot at a female pop star who had a couple multiplatinum albums incl a US #1 just before I met her. Met her in her hometown through mutual friends when she was recently dumped. As it turned out she was deeply Christian and wanted someone who shared those views.

(No, it wasn't an ABBA member.... way too old for me)
Britney Spears?
No. There is a reason why I used ABBA as a hint.
Oh, okay. I give up, then. Must be someone Swedish.
Image
holymountain wrote:Good ol' reliable Flake Mob. The retirement village for scabs too lowly for Dokken and BulletBoys.
User avatar
Love_Industry
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11982
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:49 pm
Location: Vatican City, Vatican

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by Love_Industry » Tue May 15, 2018 9:25 pm

dmbrocker wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:34 am
Love_Industry wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:32 am
dmbrocker wrote:
Thu May 10, 2018 12:19 pm


Britney Spears?
No. There is a reason why I used ABBA as a hint.
Oh, okay. I give up, then. Must be someone Swedish.
Yes. And with a US #1 in the 90s. Not too many to choose from.
User avatar
suckit
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11782
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:20 pm

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by suckit » Wed May 16, 2018 1:57 am

Love_Industry wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:25 pm
dmbrocker wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:34 am
Love_Industry wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:32 am


No. There is a reason why I used ABBA as a hint.
Oh, okay. I give up, then. Must be someone Swedish.
Yes. And with a US #1 in the 90s. Not too many to choose from.
Na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na na...
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: TV SHOW PUSSY ... Aside from Pam Anderson, Christina Applegate and Trudy from Facts Of Life, who did you wanna bang?
User avatar
dmbrocker
Cockblocked by Poison
Posts: 9065
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:49 pm
Location: Somewhere between Sunset Riders and the Sunset Strip

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by dmbrocker » Wed May 16, 2018 6:18 am

Love_Industry wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:25 pm
dmbrocker wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:34 am
Love_Industry wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:32 am


No. There is a reason why I used ABBA as a hint.
Oh, okay. I give up, then. Must be someone Swedish.
Yes. And with a US #1 in the 90s. Not too many to choose from.
So then it's either the lead singer of Roxette or the lead singer from Ace of Base. I'm good with either.
Image
holymountain wrote:Good ol' reliable Flake Mob. The retirement village for scabs too lowly for Dokken and BulletBoys.
User avatar
Love_Industry
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11982
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:49 pm
Location: Vatican City, Vatican

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by Love_Industry » Wed May 16, 2018 9:38 am

dmbrocker wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:18 am
Love_Industry wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:25 pm
dmbrocker wrote:
Sat May 12, 2018 10:34 am


Oh, okay. I give up, then. Must be someone Swedish.
Yes. And with a US #1 in the 90s. Not too many to choose from.
So then it's either the lead singer of Roxette or the lead singer from Ace of Base. I'm good with either.
AoB it is.
User avatar
dmbrocker
Cockblocked by Poison
Posts: 9065
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:49 pm
Location: Somewhere between Sunset Riders and the Sunset Strip

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by dmbrocker » Wed May 16, 2018 10:24 am

Love_Industry wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 9:38 am
dmbrocker wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:18 am
Love_Industry wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:25 pm


Yes. And with a US #1 in the 90s. Not too many to choose from.
So then it's either the lead singer of Roxette or the lead singer from Ace of Base. I'm good with either.
AoB it is.
It's funny because you said she was deeply Christian, and yet Ace of Base's music is (at least to these ears) as secular as can be. A beautiful life, indeed, huh?
Image
holymountain wrote:Good ol' reliable Flake Mob. The retirement village for scabs too lowly for Dokken and BulletBoys.
User avatar
Love_Industry
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11982
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:49 pm
Location: Vatican City, Vatican

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by Love_Industry » Wed May 16, 2018 10:03 pm

dmbrocker wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 10:24 am
Love_Industry wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 9:38 am
dmbrocker wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:18 am


So then it's either the lead singer of Roxette or the lead singer from Ace of Base. I'm good with either.
AoB it is.
It's funny because you said she was deeply Christian, and yet Ace of Base's music is (at least to these ears) as secular as can be. A beautiful life, indeed, huh?
Very true. I guess they tried to keep her religion out of the public eye as I had no idea and thought at first she was joking. Also, she didn't write that many songs and I don't think the guys who were the main songwriters in the band were religious. Ulf even has a "Nazi past" - although he claims that even if he hung out with skinheads, the nazi band he was in was a parody of all crappy 90s white power punk.
User avatar
suckit
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas
Posts: 11782
Joined: Tue Mar 01, 2005 12:20 pm

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by suckit » Mon May 21, 2018 2:05 pm

Love_Industry wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 9:38 am
dmbrocker wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:18 am
Love_Industry wrote:
Tue May 15, 2018 9:25 pm


Yes. And with a US #1 in the 90s. Not too many to choose from.
So then it's either the lead singer of Roxette or the lead singer from Ace of Base. I'm good with either.
AoB it is.
damn. i missed the sign.
MetalSludgeCEO wrote: TV SHOW PUSSY ... Aside from Pam Anderson, Christina Applegate and Trudy from Facts Of Life, who did you wanna bang?
TheDemonsBack
Buying Cool Stage Clothes
Posts: 686
Joined: Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:26 pm

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by TheDemonsBack » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:00 am

Brickjaw wrote:
Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:19 am
Oddly enough, I had a night of fun with an ex member of Kittie. Had some fun with Taylor Dane too. She is really cool, still speak wih her every once in a blue moon. Also an ex MTV VJ, does that count as a rock star? A washed up scream queen, and a few c level actresses.
I think that's it.
Which Scream Queen? Been with two. Anxious to see if we have a mutual "Friend".
User avatar
CHA0S
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1627
Joined: Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:04 am
Location: Clark County Detention Center

Re: anyone ever hooked up w/ a female celebrity/rock star?

Post by CHA0S » Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:23 pm

suckit wrote:
Mon May 21, 2018 2:05 pm
Love_Industry wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 9:38 am
dmbrocker wrote:
Wed May 16, 2018 6:18 am


So then it's either the lead singer of Roxette or the lead singer from Ace of Base. I'm good with either.
AoB it is.
damn. i missed the sign.
I see what you did there. That song must have been about signs from God.
Disclaimer: The views expressed by inmates with Internet privileges do not reflect the views or opinions of the Clark County Detention Center or the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department.
Post Reply