if you could have one nite of insane sex who would it be...

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Strypergirl
Picking a Band Name

Re: if you could have one nite of insane sex who would it be...

Post by Strypergirl »

I would have insane sex with bert Michaels, and I will go down and blow. I know I am very talented. Ya know I wish bert michael's was here to read this. I want him to know how much i need to have his kids, I mean his sex.
Strypergirl
Picking a Band Name

Post by Strypergirl »

Yea and Bert Michael's you can contact me here at sludge if ya like, if you come here that is. I want you, bad. I am so hot for you! You are so hot, baby! :oops:
Strypergirl
Picking a Band Name

Post by Strypergirl »

I have gone blonde now Bert. If you like what you see, I want you.
Strypergirl
Picking a Band Name

Post by Strypergirl »

I also made a hot sex wav file, for Bert Michaels. I mean saying what I would love to do to him sexually, the thing is i have no way of contacting BM, to give it to him. I sing. I want action tonight, if only i knew How to contact Bert Michael's, Alright. :D
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

dusty angel wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:33 pm
RadGurL3 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:20 pm
nycrue wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 9:15 am That guy Ace from FP. Very deep sexy voice and tats. I was sad to hear Rachel Bolan say in an interview that he feels too old for groupies now or something. Which isn’t true at all..But damn!
I hear he, Ace, is single. Looks like a little punk to me.
Not single anymore. He's dating some Sammi Doll chick. Before that it was Britt Lightning which leaves me kind of like...how do you go from hot blonde chick to titless (no ass either) goth wannabe? And he acts like she's the shit. :roll:

He does have a sexy voice but he seems to be a major pain in the ass. On Twitter he's always acting like some ultra sensitive little bitch. Also, it doesn't seem like he was ever into groupies. He said so in some interview...or maybe it was a tweet, don't recall.
lol. I totally thought the same thing. He keeps girlfriends for a while, then they all breakup. He tends to go for girls who are in a band and working a lot and touring too. so never has time to see them. it seems stupid. I agree with all that. I mean, he seems like he needs to loosen up. I would have fun with him. :twisted:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

nycrue wrote: Wed May 15, 2019 7:40 am
RadGurL3 wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2019 2:20 pm

I hear he, Ace, is single. Looks like a little punk to me.
Not single anymore. He's dating some Sammi Doll chick. Before that it was Britt Lightning which leaves me kind of like...how do you go from hot blonde chick to titless (no ass either) goth wannabe? And he acts like she's the shit. :roll:

He does have a sexy voice but he seems to be a major pain in the ass. On Twitter he's always acting like some ultra sensitive little bitch. Also, it doesn't seem like he was ever into groupies. He said so in some interview...or maybe it was a tweet, don't recall.
lol. I totally thought the same thing. He keeps girlfriends for a while, then they all breakup. He tends to go for girls who are in a band and working a lot and touring too. so never has time to see them. it seems stupid. I agree with all that. I mean, he seems like he needs to loosen up. I would have fun with him. :twisted:
Your chance might be coming soon, to hook up. Isn't it around the breakup time? Bwahahaha!
princessofrock
Recording Debut Album

Post by princessofrock »

RadGurL3 wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 12:12 pm

Your chance might be coming soon, to hook up. Isn't it around the breakup time? Bwahahaha!

I'm calling first dibs on emo boy. I've had my eye on him for years! :twisted: :twisted:
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

he seems like he's into the goth looking girls from the majority of girls I've seen him date. I'm gonna see LA Guns this summer and since he's been playing with them lately and filling in, I'm interested to see how things go.
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

princessofrock wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 12:31 pm

I'm calling first dibs on emo boy. I've had my eye on him for years! :twisted: :twisted:

All yours! HA!
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

nycrue wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 5:36 pm he seems like he's into the goth looking girls from the majority of girls I've seen him date. I'm gonna see LA Guns this summer and since he's been playing with them lately and filling in, I'm interested to see how things go.
Are you a goth chick?
princessofrock
Recording Debut Album

Post by princessofrock »

RadGurL3 wrote: Tue May 21, 2019 8:58 am
princessofrock wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 12:31 pm

All yours! HA!
:twisted: :twisted: He might be a nice change from Mr. J! :lol: :roll: :lol:
BigMermPerm87
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

Maynard James Keenan... apparently he is into anal and use to be a super slut. He is married with a young child now.
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

Maynard James Keenan... apparently he is into anal and use to be a super slut. He is married with a young child now.
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

melissazombie wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:57 pm Maynard James Keenan... apparently he is into anal and use to be a super slut. He is married with a young child now.
Sometimes the married thing with offspring doesn't matter to them. Not a fan of Tool or any of the other bands he's in, I just don't get it. Yawn.
Strypergirl
Picking a Band Name

Post by Strypergirl »

is Bert micheals single, does anyone know?
whoopie
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by whoopie »

Strypergirl wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 8:39 pm is Bert micheals single, does anyone know?
You are a good christian remember? You dont get to have sex. Especially unmarried sex.
:D
Darth Blotzer
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Darth Blotzer »

Billy Milano
TenBenny wrote: Tokkin' with Dokken
LAglamrocker
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by LAglamrocker »

An official Hookers For Jesus lady
Jani Lane and Bret Michaels should form a band called "Nelson II"
theglammerthebetter
Playing a Package Tour in Arenas

Post by theglammerthebetter »

So many but 1st pick would be

1987 era Samantha Fox
They say all good boys go to heaven
But bad boys bring heaven to you
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

I would totally fuck Blotzer & Pearcy in a 3some
:twisted:
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

Well kids absolutely nothing happened at LA Guns tonight, they all basically were in hiding in the bus and wouldn’t sign anything for anybody. Kinda lame if you ask me. Ace only signed 1 thing for a some little girl I think he met before. Scot coogan came out for a while and chatted and took pics. He was awesome. No Tracii and no Phil after the show. I heard before they’re both MIA after shows with fans. Kinda bummed out. Maybe they’ve mellowed a lot which sucks, literally nothing happened. I heard so many lurid stories with them in the not so far past. Ace looked even better in person! They all looked really good in person, even Phil. :oops:
Wild Obsession
Debut Album Goes Gold

Post by Wild Obsession »

Jennifer Connelly
BigMermPerm87

Post by BigMermPerm87 »

Scott Griffin..... ladies... anyone?? :twisted:
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

nycrue wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:58 pm Well kids absolutely nothing happened at LA Guns tonight, they all basically were in hiding in the bus and wouldn’t sign anything for anybody. Kinda lame if you ask me. Ace only signed 1 thing for a some little girl I think he met before. Scot coogan came out for a while and chatted and took pics. He was awesome. No Tracii and no Phil after the show. I heard before they’re both MIA after shows with fans. Kinda bummed out. Maybe they’ve mellowed a lot which sucks, literally nothing happened. I heard so many lurid stories with them in the not so far past. Ace looked even better in person! They all looked really good in person, even Phil. :oops:
Of course "superstars" Phil and Tracii don't come out and say hi. Ace always does and is cool to everybody. Johnny too. Phil definitely still looks great. Someone once told me that Phil *if he hooks up* does so with mediocre looking chicks. I guess I'll never have a shot at that then...haha!
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

RadGurL3 wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:21 am
nycrue wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 10:58 pm Well kids absolutely nothing happened at LA Guns tonight, they all basically were in hiding in the bus and wouldn’t sign anything for anybody. Kinda lame if you ask me. Ace only signed 1 thing for a some little girl I think he met before. Scot coogan came out for a while and chatted and took pics. He was awesome. No Tracii and no Phil after the show. I heard before they’re both MIA after shows with fans. Kinda bummed out. Maybe they’ve mellowed a lot which sucks, literally nothing happened. I heard so many lurid stories with them in the not so far past. Ace looked even better in person! They all looked really good in person, even Phil. :oops:
Of course "superstars" Phil and Tracii don't come out and say hi. Ace always does and is cool to everybody. Johnny too. Phil definitely still looks great. Someone once told me that Phil *if he hooks up* does so with mediocre looking chicks. I guess I'll never have a shot at that then...haha!
lol... superstars? :shock: Ace only came out for a minute after everyone left and signed 1 thing for a little girl who's like 13 and apparently her and her mother knew him from before or something? it was a total bummer. He looked REALLY good in person, like I wanted to kick myself.
Darth Blotzer
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Darth Blotzer »

Haggard women are still offering their dusty tuna caves to L.A. Guns in 2019. This is brilliant.
TenBenny wrote: Tokkin' with Dokken
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

Darth Blotzer wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:45 pm Haggard women are still offering their dusty tuna caves to L.A. Guns in 2019. This is brilliant.
Haggard?? I'm about 20 years younger than all of them. and their current guitarist is about the same age as me. so F that. I would never mess with Phil, no offense to the elders. :D they are good looking guys. DARTH. is jealous.
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

melissazombie wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:37 pm Scott Griffin..... ladies... anyone?? :twisted:
Scottie the hottie!
princessofrock
Recording Debut Album

Post by princessofrock »

RadGurL3 wrote: Wed Jul 10, 2019 5:57 am
melissazombie wrote: Sun Jun 30, 2019 4:37 pm Scott Griffin..... ladies... anyone?? :twisted:
Scottie the hottie!

He's adorable and sweet! :twisted:
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

after I read about Scott in that' groupies book...not impressed. Is he even in a band anymore? he got kicked out of LA Guns years ago.