UFO

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

missrockergirl
Learning KISS Riffs

UFO

Post by missrockergirl »

Any UFO fans here? Anyone seeing them on the tour coming up this year? The farewell tour? Stories on any of the guys?
exitflagger
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Re: UFO

Post by exitflagger »

suckit wrote: Mon Jan 13, 2020 1:13 pm They're old, except for Vinnie, who's still old, but not as old as the other guys.
A dude making comments about a band on a groupie board would maybe not be so suspect if his name wasn't "suck it".
ImageImage
Drunk Mazeraturd wrote: ...but hes going to run and hes going to win.
missrockergirl
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by missrockergirl »

Rob De Luca and Vinnie are around the same age I think. He’s the bassist for them so him and Vinnie are the youngest in the band. They aren’t playing in my area just wondering if anyone has any stories or met any of them.
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

suckit wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 7:54 am
missrockergirl wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:41 am Rob De Luca and Vinnie are around the same age I think. He’s the bassist for them so him and Vinnie are the youngest in the band. They aren’t playing in my area just wondering if anyone has any stories or met any of them.
I met Vinnie about 30 years ago back in his shredder days. Nice guy. Quiet. Sly sense of humor. Short. Did not fuck him tho.
Did you at least try?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

suckit wrote: Thu Jan 16, 2020 3:33 pm No, I was fresh outta Crisco.
Rumors from back in the day said Taime Downe used motor oil in his ass. You didn't have any Valvoline?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
RadGurL3
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by RadGurL3 »

missrockergirl wrote: Wed Jan 15, 2020 2:41 am Rob De Luca and Vinnie are around the same age I think. He’s the bassist for them so him and Vinnie are the youngest in the band. They aren’t playing in my area just wondering if anyone has any stories or met any of them.
I was supposed to go see UFO last night in Atlanta, but they cancelled their set (Phil was sick) and Blue Oyster Cult played 2 sets. Heard it was 2.5 hours with a 20 minute break. Ugh. Anyway, I met RobDL in October when he was playing with Sebastian Bach's band. He was super kind and sweet. Talked to several of my galfriends and myself and was even kind to ask if we all wanted a group photo with him. You can catch him playing with Spread Eagle, they've got shows coming up starting next month!
DemonFilth2001

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

RadGurL3 wrote: Mon Feb 24, 2020 11:52 am
I was supposed to go see UFO last night in Atlanta, but they cancelled their set (Phil was sick) and Blue Oyster Cult played 2 sets. Heard it was 2.5 hours with a 20 minute break. Ugh. Anyway, I met RobDL in October when he was playing with Sebastian Bach's band. He was super kind and sweet. Talked to several of my galfriends and myself and was even kind to ask if we all wanted a group photo with him. You can catch him playing with Spread Eagle, they've got shows coming up starting next month!
Did you suck him off?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
whoopie
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by whoopie »

WHO in the band UFO is sexually attractive again? Because I can't think of not one and you posted this on the Ho board?
If you are just a fan of the music , wrong board booboo