Stevie Rachelle Groupies

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Post Reply
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:09 am
Location: Vegas

Stevie Rachelle Groupies

Post by BernieTaupson »

Made this topic because I was sick of seeing the same Doug Pinnick thing for months.
Psychobolia.com wrote: I don't give a shit about funky slapstick shit like Flea or John Taylor play, a pick is all I need for my 80s metal cover band.
User avatar
cowpins
Platinum Artist
Posts: 10628
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:44 pm

Re: Stevie Rachelle Groupies

Post by cowpins »

With respect to Stevie's kids, their mother, and the internet, I never dipped my thingy into this topic, however, one has to think that he still has quite a few friends out there.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
User avatar
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4641
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:32 pm

Re: Stevie Rachelle Groupies

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

The Tuff Diaries will give you a quick primer.
Wild Obsession wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:35 am Tony Martin Black Sabbath is on the level of Gary Cherone Van Halen.
User avatar
cowpins
Platinum Artist
Posts: 10628
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:44 pm

Re: Stevie Rachelle Groupies

Post by cowpins »

Yep, however, I'm referring to current day.
"bus problems come on man so boring we have our bus its awesome and we r watching judge judy on it right now tour is going great 14 more shows to go see you out there rockin peeps not you garbageman you stay home" - HueyRamone, 7/3/12
User avatar
Newsted's FU Money
Playing at a Friend's Party
Posts: 183
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2022 4:13 pm

Re: Stevie Rachelle Groupies

Post by Newsted's FU Money »

Image
User avatar
Bono Nettencourt
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4641
Joined: Wed Jul 20, 2022 12:32 pm

Re: Stevie Rachelle Groupies

Post by Bono Nettencourt »

Is that a pic of himself in his own bedroom? Ew...
Wild Obsession wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2024 6:35 am Tony Martin Black Sabbath is on the level of Gary Cherone Van Halen.
User avatar
Turner Coates
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 42984
Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 12:09 am
Location: Is Everything

Re: Stevie Rachelle Groupies

Post by Turner Coates »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:12 pm Is that a pic of himself in his own bedroom? Ew...
Maybe it's a load bearing poster.
Image
"Nail it down and put it in the bag."
User avatar
dmbrocker
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 17905
Joined: Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:49 pm
Location: Rockin’ with Amber, Bradie, Laurine, Dokken, Ratt, Motley, Aerosmith, Rush, Poison…

Re: Stevie Rachelle Groupies

Post by dmbrocker »

Bono Nettencourt wrote: Tue Nov 07, 2023 8:12 pm Is that a pic of himself in his own bedroom? Ew...
I’m surprised he didn’t have the towel pic hanging on his wall in that photo.
Image
Image
LAglamrocker wrote: Trixter is awesome but everyone has seen After The Rain video correct? That’s one of first things I’m going thank God for
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:09 am
Location: Vegas

Re: Stevie Rachelle Groupies

Post by BernieTaupson »

Oh yeah!
Psychobolia.com wrote: I don't give a shit about funky slapstick shit like Flea or John Taylor play, a pick is all I need for my 80s metal cover band.
VinceVanLane
Opening Act in Local Bars
Posts: 287
Joined: Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:06 pm

Re: Stevie Rachelle Groupies

Post by VinceVanLane »

Newsted's FU Money wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:12 pm Image
It's cool he finally got to meet Lizzo! I knew he had a thing for her.
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:09 am
Location: Vegas

Re: Stevie Rachelle Groupies

Post by BernieTaupson »

Don’t be stupid, it’s Roz from Night Court.
Psychobolia.com wrote: I don't give a shit about funky slapstick shit like Flea or John Taylor play, a pick is all I need for my 80s metal cover band.
User avatar
BDG135
Platinum Artist
Posts: 10457
Joined: Fri Jan 15, 2016 1:38 pm

Re: Stevie Rachelle Groupies

Post by BDG135 »

She reminds me of a Tuff fan I used to know. She was a large Latina from San Jose.
Not everybody is on MetalShit.com and Blabberface fuckin’ dot net! Who cares? There’s such a small amount of people that do that. - Blotz
User avatar
DemonFilth2001
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal
Posts: 17877
Joined: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:59 pm
Location: North Carolina

Re: Stevie Rachelle Groupies

Post by DemonFilth2001 »

BDG135 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:27 pm She reminds me of a Tuff fan I used to know. She was a large Latina from San Jose.
Didja fuck er?
KEYBOARD WARRIOR!
BernieTaupson
Headlining Clubs
Posts: 2407
Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2023 2:09 am
Location: Vegas

Re: Stevie Rachelle Groupies

Post by BernieTaupson »

Ohyeahhhh
Psychobolia.com wrote: I don't give a shit about funky slapstick shit like Flea or John Taylor play, a pick is all I need for my 80s metal cover band.
MetalSludgeCEO
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest
Posts: 27449
Joined: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:44 pm
Location: http://www.TuffCds.com
Contact:

Re: Stevie Rachelle Groupies

Post by MetalSludgeCEO »

Newsted's FU Money wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:12 pm Image
Ahh... that is Lani Hui-Hui... she is a dear friend and blame HER if you don't like me in Tuff... as she drove me to my first audition! Lol.

Lani is awesome... her family (sister, brother Dave and family in general) were very giving to the bands including that Poison band.

If you read the credits on their debut, Dave Hui-Hui is listed as "Security" if memory serves me?

This pic was at the Tuff Muff Mansion, late summer, early fall 1987, right after I joined the band.

Lani, her sister and a bunch of their friends were around us often, hanging out, etc... Love her.

And for the record... no and no... ha!

Fun Fact: She's also in Decline of Western Civilization Part 2 The Metal Years.

As for current day Groupies, that doesn't really exist and hasn't for years.

$tEvil :D
DangerZone
MSX Tour Support Act
Posts: 4224
Joined: Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:39 am

Re: Stevie Rachelle Groupies

Post by DangerZone »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:39 am
Newsted's FU Money wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:12 pm Image
Ahh... that is Lani Hui-Hui... she is a dear friend and blame HER if you don't like me in Tuff... as she drove me to my first audition! Lol.

Lani is awesome... her family (sister, brother Dave and family in general) were very giving to the bands including that Poison band.

If you read the credits on their debut, Dave Hui-Hui is listed as "Security" if memory serves me?

This pic was at the Tuff Muff Mansion, late summer, early fall 1987, right after I joined the band.

Lani, her sister and a bunch of their friends were around us often, hanging out, etc... Love her.

And for the record... no and no... ha!

Fun Fact: She's also in Decline of Western Civilization Part 2 The Metal Years.

As for current day Groupies, that doesn't really exist and hasn't for years.

$tEvil :D
when you say ‘current day groupies don’t exist…’ do you mean for your personally, or it’s not really a thing for 80s metal bands in general?
Wednesday 13 Fan
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus
Posts: 1907
Joined: Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:32 am

Re: Stevie Rachelle Groupies

Post by Wednesday 13 Fan »

MetalSludgeCEO wrote: Mon Jan 15, 2024 11:39 am
Newsted's FU Money wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 8:12 pm Image
Ahh... that is Lani Hui-Hui... she is a dear friend and blame HER if you don't like me in Tuff... as she drove me to my first audition! Lol.

Lani is awesome... her family (sister, brother Dave and family in general) were very giving to the bands including that Poison band.

If you read the credits on their debut, Dave Hui-Hui is listed as "Security" if memory serves me?

This pic was at the Tuff Muff Mansion, late summer, early fall 1987, right after I joined the band.

Lani, her sister and a bunch of their friends were around us often, hanging out, etc... Love her.

And for the record... no and no... ha!

Fun Fact: She's also in Decline of Western Civilization Part 2 The Metal Years.

As for current day Groupies, that doesn't really exist and hasn't for years.

$tEvil :D
The thrash chick was a Tuff fan?! For whatever reason, I've always assumed her and the guy in the Slayer shirt were a thing. 🤣
Post Reply