NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

sludger wrote:
GirlUnderwater wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:Here's one you can take home to the bank and sleep on, GirlUnderWater go put on some concrete shoes and jump into a large body of water at night so you can live up to your name, and get the fuck out of here.
Don't worry, I'll cut along the vein.

Oh wait.

Didn't you womenfolk get your panties in a twist about suicide suggestions?

Never mind.

Loves ya!
Don't you have some vagina buttons to make? How stupid can one person be? Or better yet, have you looked in fatso medicine cabinet at the 3 different depression meds he takes daily? Oh, another secret... Tell fatso his team spills the beans every chance they get. Also, I expecting a blow by blow play of the wedding on Twitter since that's were you two met, see I'm a romantic. :lol:
twitpic from the aisle? lmao
Violet Black
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Violet Black »

What a shame. A very funny situation that has turned so very sad. Even Katie Holmes gets to bust out of her cage sometime. That won't be the case for Manqueen. It's one thing to be able to tuck your dick, but now having to tuck your entire self up TR's ass is a feat no real woman would attempt. Props to you for accepting your place in life. You were trying to be somebody, now you're just Mrs. Reznor...epic fail.
Black is the color of my true love's hair.
LonelyGirl
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LonelyGirl »

katie holmes actually had talent, this women doesn't have any
Powered by dollar toaster pizzas dipped in salsa and Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes!
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

Violet Black wrote:What a shame. A very funny situation that has turned so very sad. Even Katie Holmes gets to bust out of her cage sometime. That won't be the case for Manqueen. It's one thing to be able to tuck your dick, but now having to tuck your entire self up TR's ass is a feat no real woman would attempt. Props to you for accepting your place in life. You were trying to be somebody, now you're just Mrs. Reznor...epic fail.
THIS!

Also, now hannahbear is here. Maybe she is cuntunderlube's nicer alter ego??
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

warmleatherette wrote:Here's one you can take home to the bank and sleep on, GirlUnderWater go put on some concrete shoes and jump into a large body of water at night so you can live up to your name, and get the fuck out of here.
GirlUnderwater wrote:
BaGawker2.0 wrote:Ok the fan photos are a little much but the girl in the razorblade necklace is mad cool & not crazy. Not Staci though (one with the pink hair) she is Kinda nuts.

Oh & btw girlunderwater filiphony why don't u enlighten us with some privleged info? Is it cause u have none. Or are u upset we all want Q&T to marry so we can laugh harder?

Here I'll make it easy: what's with the rumor Mari lost her one modeling Contract with smashbox??
Oops did I show I know people in positions too?
I don't know any of the people in the pictures personally, but I can't imagine any of them are the crazy fuckers you ladies seem to think they are. They're at a concert having a good time. Much like a lot of the other bullshit you girls like to post here, you're creating an entire mythology about people you don't know. People with jobs, families, interesting lives. Generous of you, though, to deem one of them "mad cool". Despite her weight and her jewelry, you'd be so gracious to call her that. That's class, sugartits.

One snap of happy people at a concert, and you womyn have created an elaborate psychological profile of them. Talent!

Privileged info? Why? You do so well with publicly available info. What need would you have for privileged information?

Besides, I'm a nobody. I don't know anyone in any "positions" like you.

LOL awesome comment!
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

wtf happened to the insider page?
Violet Black
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Violet Black »

cathousebabe wrote: I could care less that he thinks the majority of his fan base are chubby medicated cutters.
Looking at Trent these days, I say it's like attracts like. There's not another man on the planet that makes my puss want to take a long drink of water faster than him.

Regarding Katie, that's what it looks like to be married to an older, controlling, short complex, ego maniac. Manqueen will have that same look by November. Trust.
Black is the color of my true love's hair.
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:wtf happened to the insider page?
It was removed. Why?? Who knows. Maybe the long arm of the Reznor?
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

GirlUnderwater wrote:It's a goddamned conspiracy I tell you. I will never post here again without wearing my tinfoil hat. Filamina is obviously reading my thoughts and knows exactly when I'm going to post.
You are operating on the faulty assumption that NIN fans would register here to defend Trent's honor. Even after Trent called out Metal Sludge on Twitter, no one really cared, and no one really came here aside from Calderon08, if that's her name. To put it as simply as possible, outside the NIN camp, very few people care enough to invest time trolling groupie websites in Trent's defense.

Trent's Twitter antics demonstrated his poor understanding of how the internet really works, and his inability to relax and STFU. It really wouldn't surprise me if Trent originally registered a name here just to see what was being said about him, and then started posting comments when he got pissed off over all the negativity and mockery.
bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Yeah, I bet he wanted to fuck all of us up when we said he looked like he was Wayne Newton's even waxier stunt double at the Webbies.....looking like a Pinocchio reject with that tight ass suit and red ass blush.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Pinocchio reject lmfao
LonelyGirl

Post by LonelyGirl »

Powered by dollar toaster pizzas dipped in salsa and Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes!
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

holy shit did Q darken his eyebrows too ? and a little liner?

wtf
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

:mrgreen: :P :lol:

cathousebabe wrote: B.Cookie I got tears in my eyes! You gotta stop my sides are hurting!!!
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

if i had his eleventy billion dollars , id find a fucking suit that fit.
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

why is he reminding me of the dude from maroon 5 now too.
GirlUnderwater
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by GirlUnderwater »

cathousebabe wrote: If anyone has their information wrong it's you. Not all of us are pissed because of what he has said. He didn't insult me personally so I could care less that he thinks the majority of his fan base are chubby medicated cutters. We've seen plenty of pics that prove he's somewhat right . We're not all that way. I'm here chatting it up about what a publicity stunt this sham of an engagement is.
This is a gossip board so yeah gossip goes on here and if you are butthurt about it don't come in here then. You are only here trolling and starting shit because you don't like what you see. Move on cause you are not going to change how everyone feels, unless you want to share what you just quoted "painful details" about the engagement...
Who said anything about not liking what I see? I love it! Butthurt? More like stomach hurt from the laughter. You bitches get riled up so easily. You call it trolling, I call it tossing a grenade into a room full of pedophiles. It's a win-win. It's not like you people contribute anything valuable to society, so what's the harm in me fucking with you? There really is no downside to this.

Carry on, lovelies.
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

GirlUnderwater wrote:
cathousebabe wrote: If anyone has their information wrong it's you. Not all of us are pissed because of what he has said. He didn't insult me personally so I could care less that he thinks the majority of his fan base are chubby medicated cutters. We've seen plenty of pics that prove he's somewhat right . We're not all that way. I'm here chatting it up about what a publicity stunt this sham of an engagement is.
This is a gossip board so yeah gossip goes on here and if you are butthurt about it don't come in here then. You are only here trolling and starting shit because you don't like what you see. Move on cause you are not going to change how everyone feels, unless you want to share what you just quoted "painful details" about the engagement...
Who said anything about not liking what I see? I love it! Butthurt? More like stomach hurt from the laughter. You bitches get riled up so easily. You call it trolling, I call it tossing a grenade into a room full of pedophiles. It's a win-win. It's not like you people contribute anything valuable to society, so what's the harm in me fucking with you? There really is no downside to this.

Carry on, lovelies.
the fact that you think you riled up anything other then more posts is funny as hell. You think you riled up the trolls who riled up a belligerent whiny 44yr old? HAHAHA your ass is as stupid as him.

anyway more on topic.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Latex-Rubber-Transp ... 286.c0.m14

riot branching out? seriously LMFAO at this thing.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Moving right along...

I want to know what some of you think/know of the growing frustration of the people who donated money to Eric and are now finding that it isn't tax deductible...there are all sorts of speculation, and it's a bit messy.

I am oversimplifying this a lot, but I really don't think TR had any involvement in it beyond agreeing to it for the sake of deflection of previous media blunders and being the person the people were paying to meet - a mere pawn in this chess game.

The people who briefed him without being clear about every detail are the ones at fault that his name has been implicated in the growing hornet's nest... I also believe it was Veronica's call who she wanted to give the money to after her brother passed on, so it puts the kibosh on the people who are indignant that it's going to a religious affiliated project when TR's so anti religion...

AUF fucked up her net cred being TR's head troll the moment I read the details of her torrid dream...it just seems to me she didn't like being rejected and you know that saying, hell hath no fury...

Helpful Hint from "delusional" me: I don't think he should get involved at all until he's been fully briefed on his role in this situation and what his rights are - this is definitely not a situation he should use as another excuse to fuck wih people *cough*Teitan*cough*, because he could end up good and burned if he does. He's worked long and hard for integrity in the music biz, and it could be taken from him in an instant if he isn't smart about this...

@GirlUnderwater: did I dumb it down enough for you, darling? See...just one font :roll:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
A Zombie

Post by A Zombie »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Moving right along...

I want to know what some of you think/know of the growing frustration of the people who donated money to Eric and are now finding that it isn't tax deductible...there are all sorts of speculation, and it's a bit messy.

:
didnt donate.. dont give a fuck
BaGawker2.0 wrote:
GirlUnderwater wrote:

Carry on, lovelies.
the fact that you think you riled up anything other then more posts is funny as hell. You think you riled up the trolls who riled up a belligerent whiny 44yr old? HAHAHA your ass is as stupid as him.

anyway more on topic.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Latex-Rubber-Transp ... 286.c0.m14

riot branching out? seriously LMFAO at this thing.
omg.. that's so bad.. im watching it to see how many idiots bid on it.. unfortunately from the look of things most of his fans are too "plump" to fit into it
GirlUnderwater wrote:

Carry on, lovelies.
amouthfulofsin220

^That pictures is pretty funny^
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

emryn
Wannabe Rocker

Post by emryn »

GirlUnderwater wrote: Who said anything about not liking what I see? I love it! Butthurt? More like stomach hurt from the laughter. You bitches get riled up so easily. You call it trolling, I call it tossing a grenade into a room full of pedophiles. It's a win-win. It's not like you people contribute anything valuable to society, so what's the harm in me fucking with you? There really is no downside to this.

Carry on, lovelies.
Wait, who's getting riled up? Who's coming on here clearly getting pissed off enough to respond to the speculations? Why, I do think that would be you! Smooth. You are win. Speaking of specualtions...
GirlUnderwater wrote: It's not like you people contribute anything valuable to society
As your entire theory is based on the fact we're posting here I'd like to welcome you to the club. Also, we're apparently all peadophiles. I can't remember which retard decided tha... oh wait - you. Again.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

A few pages back, someone mentioned NaryAQueen getting axed from a Smash Box modeling contract......well, who in the hell would ever let her endorse anything??...there is nothing model-esque about her big wide face.
Whoever said that, get back here and elaborate!
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
coolkiddie
Taking Music Lessons

Post by coolkiddie »

:shock: Big night, last night... I'm sorta sick of TR & MQ, :( I wish they would just get married already. I'm getting bored with them and the NINtards. :roll: My boyfriend calls MQ "a waste of sperm". :oops:
Last edited by coolkiddie on Fri Sep 04, 2009 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

emryn wrote:
GirlUnderwater wrote: Who said anything about not liking what I see? I love it! Butthurt? More like stomach hurt from the laughter. You bitches get riled up so easily. You call it trolling, I call it tossing a grenade into a room full of pedophiles. It's a win-win. It's not like you people contribute anything valuable to society, so what's the harm in me fucking with you? There really is no downside to this.

Carry on, lovelies.
Wait, who's getting riled up? Who's coming on here clearly getting pissed off enough to respond to the speculations? Why, I do think that would be you! Smooth. You are win. Speaking of specualtions...
GirlUnderwater wrote: It's not like you people contribute anything valuable to society
As your entire theory is based on the fact we're posting here I'd like to welcome you to the club. Also, we're apparently all peadophiles. I can't remember which retard decided tha... oh wait - you. Again.
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

bronzecookie81 wrote:A few pages back, someone mentioned NaryAQueen getting axed from a Smash Box modeling contract......well, who in the hell would ever let her endorse anything??...there is nothing model-esque about her big wide face.
Whoever said that, get back here and elaborate!
I said that !- I wish I had more to elaborate on but I heard it from LA friends who have worked with one of the companies she listed with.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Hey!
:P

So really?? Somebody wanted her to represent them?? Damn....who did she blow at SmashBox?? There are tons of hot Asian chicks in LA...and DQ ain't one of them...but anyway....she's a damn Fool if she let Goth Uncle ruin that for her. There won't be anymore opportunities....and you only get a short while to strike.

BaGawker2.0 wrote: I said that !- I wish I had more to elaborate on but I heard it from LA friends who have worked with one of the companies she listed with.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220

What is your damage, that you continue to say the same tired line?

I never liked being openly hostile toward either TR or the Q, but let's be perfectly honest here...one makes music for a select "plump unattractive/unfuckable unremarkable" audience (that's sarcasm), and the other is a washed up LA party girl wannabe who apparently sucked and fucked her way into a sweet ass deal...

Regardless of her past indiscretions, no one would've hated her if she would've just kept his dick in her mouth and her tweeting fingers in his ass (i.e. kept quiet). this would've all blown over in a week, and the sad multitude of fat cutter goth bitches would've had to comfort themselves with a couple xanax and a razor blade...He would've saved himself a multitude of wrinkles and perhaps some of his integrity...

People don't see the why, the reason why he would be so indiscreet, so dense after having pretty efficiently kept himself to himself for so long (even if himself is, in fact, a insecure, juvenile egomaniac), and that's why there's so much speculation, theories, whatever. I don't like wishing people ill, and I never joined in the insults - I still think he's attractive, and I think she's a pretty girl (I've never understood the trans references), but neither of them seem very smart, very happy, or in love. >shrugs shoulders<

That's some truth for your ass, broken down enough so even you can absorb it, darling

I'll give you time to ponder that a minute, with some mood music
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pEo3GG_emk8

*kisses* :roll:
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

GirlUnderwater wrote:Who said anything about not liking what I see? I love it! Butthurt? More like stomach hurt from the laughter. You bitches get riled up so easily. You call it trolling, I call it tossing a grenade into a room full of pedophiles. It's a win-win. It's not like you people contribute anything valuable to society, so what's the harm in me fucking with you? There really is no downside to this.

Carry on, lovelies.
You are operating on the faulty assumption that NIN fans would register here to defend Trent's honor. Even after Trent called out Metal Sludge on Twitter, no one really cared, and no one really came here aside from Calderon08, if that's her name. To put it as simply as possible, outside the NIN camp, very few people care enough to invest time trolling groupie websites in Trent's defense.

Trent's Twitter antics demonstrated his poor understanding of how the internet really works, and his inability to relax and STFU. It really wouldn't surprise me if Trent originally registered a name here just to see what was being said about him, and then started posting comments when he got pissed off over all the negativity and mockery.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

LOL Pinocchio! What a fitting name for this fool!
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."