NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

tangram20
Music Fan

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by tangram20 »

THELORDOFDARKNESS wrote:this has got to be the scariest NIN getup I have ever seen.

that's Aaaron North pretending to be a stereotypical NIN fan. he pranked TR during a meet and greet backstage pretending to worship him and make him feel creeped out until TR caught on it was him.
THELORDOFDARKNESS
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by THELORDOFDARKNESS »

IloveMetalSludge wrote:When I was taking a psychology class in college my professor said that every single comedian every single one was neuroctic and had major psychological issues and that's why they became comedians in the first place. I thought it was interesting she said ALL of them

But boy can they make us laugh . 8)

Shit, I'm medicated..I know I'm mental! :twisted:
THELORDOFDARKNESS

Post by THELORDOFDARKNESS »

tangram20 wrote:
THELORDOFDARKNESS wrote:this has got to be the scariest NIN getup I have ever seen.

that's Aaaron North pretending to be a stereotypical NIN fan. he pranked TR during a meet and greet backstage pretending to worship him and make him feel creeped out until TR caught on it was him.

Why did Aaron ever leave? I never knew the story of why he left.
austin
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by austin »

THELORDOFDARKNESS wrote:About the goth boy-I've seen far worse. Is that Rob taking video of him? Nefarious bastard most probably watches that shit when he needs a laugh. >sigh< No wonder Trent's so self conscious about his fans-they need to lose the highschool mentality.

Doesn't Rob make fun of Nine Inch Nails fans? I heard a girl asked Rob if he could get an autograph from Trent and Rob said "no" because she was too FAT and ugly...what an ass![/quote]

Making fun of a fan who paid a pretty penny to see NIN - that's really classy to do in public. Even though rockstars & their sidekicks aren't saints, studying for the priesthood, or running for public office, etc., saying something like that even within earshot of a few random people, is a bit immature. That "fat and ugly" girl and others like her help finance NIN and the crew, etc. Then again, I was never there nor have I ever observed their behavior, etc. But if what you witnessed is true, then that kind of sucks.

I guess it goes both ways. Regular people, even fans, etc always make fun of celebrities like Michael Jackson, athletes, and politicians, all the time. Celebrities like Michael Jackson are (were) being dragged & raked over the coals for acting strangely or even just for being their natural selves.

The junior high mentality never goes away when some reach adulthood.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

IloveMetalSludge wrote:When I was taking a psychology class in college my professor said that every single comedian every single one was neuroctic and had major psychological issues and that's why they became comedians in the first place. I thought it was interesting she said ALL of them
Don't know if that's true, but I can believe it.

Sorta makes me wonder since I was 17 I was told I would make a good comedian. I still would. If I left my house and wasn't neurotic. So she must have been on to something. :o
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :shock: :shock: :shock:

The words...they fail me now...my eyes...my eyes....
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

austin wrote:
THELORDOFDARKNESS wrote:About the goth boy-I've seen far worse. Is that Rob taking video of him? Nefarious bastard most probably watches that shit when he needs a laugh. >sigh< No wonder Trent's so self conscious about his fans-they need to lose the highschool mentality.

Doesn't Rob make fun of Nine Inch Nails fans? I heard a girl asked Rob if he could get an autograph from Trent and Rob said "no" because she was too FAT and ugly...what an ass!

Making fun of a fan who paid a pretty penny to see NIN - that's really classy to do in public. Even though rockstars & their sidekicks aren't saints, studying for the priesthood, or running for public office, etc., saying something like that even within earshot of a few random people, is a bit immature. That "fat and ugly" girl and others like her help finance NIN and the crew, etc. Then again, I was never there nor have I ever observed their behavior, etc. But if what you witnessed is true, then that kind of sucks.

I guess it goes both ways. Regular people, even fans, etc always make fun of celebrities like Michael Jackson, athletes, and politicians, all the time. Celebrities like Michael Jackson are (were) being dragged & raked over the coals for acting strangely or even just for being their natural selves.

The junior high mentality never goes away when some reach adulthood.[/quote]

Rob is the last person who should be making fun of anyone. He has a bad '80's/Jay Gordon-Orgy wannabe haircut. What's really funny is that sometime back some chick on Cult.com was asking whether Rob was going to be at the meet and greets because she thought he was cute.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:I was just talking to some bitches on twitter

why are people getting banned from NIN.com for no reason?

5 people got banned this week and they have no idea why
Because they said something fluffy didn't like on twitter or something.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

IloveMetalSludge wrote:Excuse me, but why do you get off on making fun of people who haven't done a damn thing to you???
Oh shut the fuck up. You're at Metal Sludge - it's what we do here.

Also, your psychology "professor" is a fucking retard.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

Is this the pic someone was asking for??

bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Man how I wish someone had've gotten that on video and Youtubed it. I bet it was hilarious. :lol:

tangram20 wrote:

CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
tangram20
Music Fan

Post by tangram20 »

cathousebabe wrote:

I thought Rob was talking shit about bootleg shirts that's why he was taking that picture. That kid is to small to be Aaron

wrong! it is him.
EnigmaB
Wannabe Rocker

Post by EnigmaB »

Any news to this cult.com banning? I bet Trent went and trolled people and figured out who was talking shit about him and then banned their account. Or maybe they disagreed with trent at one point and he's trying to completely get rid of anyone who has ever showed a thought other than his own.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

warmleatherette wrote:I've heard stories and witness, they like to make fun of the fans and that pretty much a rockstar thing especially at fest like lolla, ozzfest, mayhem fest everyone and anyone is fair game. I've heard Rob,Trent, and crew making fun of fat chicks, drunks, druggies, goth fans, slutty wanna be sorority sister types when they start dancing to Closer trying to get to security and get back stage, so if you look or act a fool you ellicit the butthurt.
austin wrote:

Doesn't Rob make fun of Nine Inch Nails fans? I heard a girl asked Rob if he could get an autograph from Trent and Rob said "no" because she was too FAT and ugly...what an ass!

The junior high mentality never goes away when some reach adulthood.
I understand the occasional snickering backstage @ someone who looks/acts retarded, it's in our human nature to do that once in a while, no matter how nice we think ourselves.

What I was commenting on is telling someone to their face that they're not hot enough to get an autograph-hey, if they're not hot, then I guess their money's no good either, right?

As for growing up a little, I might understand the behavior if they were in their 20's-but in their mid 40's? Naw, it's time to grow up. A 40 something chortling like a douchy kid about some drunk chubby sorority girl humping a random grizzled biker to Closer isn't sexy. (even though, damn, could I have picked a more funny situation? :lol: )

*Ahem*, anyways, it's not sexy.

(Never understood the charm of Closer except for the bassline-I prefer Sanctified, and he doesn't perform it anymore. Too bad-I might've lined his pockets to see that)

LOL @ "if you look or act a fool you ellicit the butthurt."
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by IloveMetalSludge »

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:
IloveMetalSludge wrote:Excuse me, but why do you get off on making fun of people who haven't done a damn thing to you???

You should really have some compassion for the mentally disabled. Do you think you are better than them? Do you feel so low and hate yourself so much that you have to belittle people that have no control over the way they were born? Have you worked with people with disabilities? I volunteeered for 5 years at a handicapped center. You are no better than Calderon08 who bullies and demeans her patients and has no idea what its like to be them and calls them "nuts." BTW, this professor you called "retarded" is a Dean at ___.
Last edited by IloveMetalSludge on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Skrew the world and the world is going to skrew you
dingdong
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dingdong »

There is a big fucken difference between people who are mentally disabled and people who are psychotic honey. Just pointing that out.

IloveMetalSludge wrote:
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:

You should really have some compassion for the mentally disabled. Do you think you are better than them? Do you feel so low and hate yourself so much that you have to belittle people that have no control over the way they were born? Have you worked with people with disabilities? I volunteeered for 5 years at a handicapped center. You are no better than Calderon08 who bullies and demeans her patients and has no idea what its like to be them and calls them "nuts." BTW, this professor you called "retarded" is a Dean at USC.
amouthfulofsin220

dingdong wrote:There is a big fucken difference between people who are mentally disabled and people who are psychotic honey. Just pointing that out.

IloveMetalSludge wrote:

You should really have some compassion for the mentally disabled. Do you think you are better than them? Do you feel so low and hate yourself so much that you have to belittle people that have no control over the way they were born? Have you worked with people with disabilities? I volunteeered for 5 years at a handicapped center. You are no better than Calderon08 who bullies and demeans her patients and has no idea what its like to be them and calls them "nuts." BTW, this professor you called "retarded" is a Dean at USC.

Listen, making fun or belittling anyone, even if they have no physical or mental disability, is ultimately mean-

but the fact is, both my mother and father have worked with people who have mental and physical disabilities all their lives, so I got to see my first grand mal seizure at four years old, and it scared the shit out of me too-I thought they were turning into a werewolf (the naivete of youth lol)

How could a person who encounters "psychotics" belittle or make fun, though? For some of them it's not drug or abuse induced, it's a serious organic brain disorder which won't allow them to live a full life like you or I...how would you feel if you had a son and he was diagnosed with premature schizophrenia? Would you think it was a laugh?

That was just my two cents-people have a right to do whatever they want though. I'm not this thread's "room mother". :roll:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

According to the US government the term mental disabiltiy is used for people who have been diagnosed with a psychiatric illness (psychosis) for social security disability or supplement. Your condescending attitutude shows your ineptitude in working with people who need help and compasssion.

http://www.mentaldisabilitypsychologists.net/index.htm

. In fact, a mental disorder might trigger physical conditions. Depression tops all. Anxiety and worry come next. These combinations, both physical and mental, often make many more people eligible for federal benefits through SSDI and SSI, as two governmental entitlement programs.

Children might qualify for cash payments all of their own: ADHD, bad behavior, learning disabilities, etc.

GET WHAT’S ENTITLED TO YOU . . .

Obtain a copy of Unmasking The Mystery Of Mental Illness For Social Security — a “tutor-in-a-book”— and none like it anywhere in the U.S. A former consultative psychologist. Reports. Medical evidence. Proof. Do’s and don’ts! Find out all and succeed the first time instead of face rejection.

A licensed expert, Dr. Napoleon N. Vaughn—a clinician, as well as a psychotherapist and an educator, evaluated adults and children for one of the 54 nationwide Social Security Disability Determination Services (DDS) and wrote reports as medical evidence regarding individuals who applied for benefits because of mental disability. This led to his founding Mental Disability Psychologists, now a national service of experienced and credentialed psychologists.

Failure of Social Security to give enough regard to the sufferers of mental disability in its stubby handbook or online version demands Dr. Vaughn’s tome keep the federal agency’s feet to the fire. He wants all disabled people to have a right for real information in pursuit of what the U.S. government, through our law makers, promises in the Act. To be removed, also, is the stigma of shame attached to mental illness for 44.3 million in America—victims of life’s foibles to stand up without guilt. In the wings await 76 million baby boomers.

Please learn more….

Another document written by a US attorney who uses the term interchangeably

"SOCIAL SECURITY:

HOW TO PROVE YOU ARE DISABLED
WHEN YOU HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESS

By Martha A. Churchill

Some individuals with mental illness are not aware of their own behaviors and symptoms. The person realizes he or she cannot work, but does not understand exactly why. This makes it difficult for someone with a mental illness to obtain benefits.

It's hard for you to prove you are disabled when you don't even realize what your behaviors are, and how you affect others.

That’s why it is so important for friends, family, and former employers to write letters and reports about you. They notice the things you do or say that don’t fit in at the employment scene. Statements from the people who know you best are important to your Social Security claim. Observations from your family can carry a lot of weight and make a big difference for the success of your claim.

Your doctor is a key person when you are trying to prove your disability to the Social Security Administration. A doctor’s report carries more weight if your doctor knows you well, and has been treating you for a long time.

A psychiatrist or psychologist is the best type of doctor to write a report about your disability. A family practitioner is okay, but a specialist is better. Your psychologist, social worker, or psychiatrist should be helping you with your Social Security claim by writing a suitable letter explaining your symptoms and behaviors, in detail.
http://www.marthachurchill.com/ssmibasic.htm
dingdong
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dingdong »

I have never once belittled any one of the people I work with. On the internet I use the term nuts. Top psychologists have used the word nuts before. Don't fucking tell me that I treat my patients like shit. Have you ever spoken to any of them? I think I treat them pretty well considering what they have done in society. Rape, muder, child molestation, cannibalism, torture, etc. Most people would look at these people and want to kill them. Don't you fucking tell me how to do my job until you have come here and spoke with these people.
The people spreading nasty crap and saying how horrible I am just have a huge problem with the fact that I don't hate Trent Reznor.

If you believe this bullshit then that is your perogative but because of me my unit just got more funding from the government to provide more support and programs for SOME of these individuals to be moved to a minimun security setting. Just because someone uses the words crazy and nuts doesn't mean they are horrible to patients! If that were the case then most nurses and drs would have to be fired. Of course people are going to keep trying to say I'm horrible tho cause that is what they do. There are few people that stand up for the rights of the the rapists and murderers that I work with and that is my job to help them. If one of these people murdered and raped your kid would you still be able to be empathetic to them???? Knowing what they did. I highly doubt it.

And most importantly tho...this is metal sludge. You are totally wasting your time writing about disabilities and policies, etc. Just sayin..........
Last edited by dingdong on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dingdong
Wannabe Rocker

Post by dingdong »

No I haven't. This chick wouldn't be able to be empathetic to the people I work with.
Cashmere- you are just jumping in cause you hate my anyways. :roll:

I love how people are saying "making fun of people is bad" look at this entire godamn thread!
Last edited by dingdong on Sun Aug 02, 2009 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
amouthfulofsin220

dingdong wrote:I have never once belittled any one of the people I work with. On the internet I use the term nuts. Top psychologists have used the word nuts before. Don't fucking tell me that I treat my patients like shit. Have you ever spoken to any of them? I think I treat them pretty well considering what they have done in society. Rape, muder, child molestation, cannibalism, torture, etc. Most people would look at these people and want to kill them. Don't you fucking tell me how to do my job until you have come here and spoke with these people.
The people spreading nasty crap and saying how horrible I am just have a huge problem with the fact that I don't hate Trent Reznor.

If you believe this bullshit then that is your perogative but because of me my unit just got more funding from the government to provide more support and programs for SOME of these individuals to be moved to a minimun security setting. Just because someone uses the words crazy and nuts doesn't mean they are horrible to patients! If that were the case then most nurses and drs would have to be fired. Of course people are going to keep trying to say I'm horrible tho cause that is what they do.
Ok, ok with the mental/physical disabilities. I get it, and I understand how a person might become hardened after working with them for a while-but I've never heard either of my parents coming home and calling their wards "retards" or "cripples." It's whatever though.

This thread isn't an afterschool special about compassion-have you been reading lately?

And I also don't hate TR. I don't know him, so I can't either love or hate him as an individual-I think he's hot, and I've gotten flamed for it too. Oh, the things I do for lust...

dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

warmleatherette wrote:I think they were recording someone in a bootlegged t shirt which is funny I saw the exact same style different color when that taint licker superfan Adrienne Curry won it on America's Next Top Model cycle one....Well trent need to spew out some haterade on that dumb bitch should know nin never offically release any nin t shirt with a picture of trent reznor on it.

I thought Rob was talking shit about bootleg shirts that's why he was taking that picture.
[/quote][/quote]

Funny you should mention our girl A.C., considering she was one of the first to twit MQ and kiss her ass about how much she wants to meet her. She is on CULT.COM too, listed as Adri Curry or some stupid shit like that. Figures she would get along with MQ too, given that neither of them can speak in full sentences.
amouthfulofsin220

She can extend her tongue all she wants to lick his taint, but I have a feeling TR has better taste than that...

>Arrgggg<

White trash borderline bigot doesn't seem to be his cup of tea, by looking at some of his ex girlfriends- and y'all might love to bag on the Q, but when she doesn't have too much make up on, she's a pretty girl- she's just not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

>singing a variation of that song from the club scene in "Earth Girls are Easy"<

He like them with tits, and stupid
He likes them with tits, and real dumb....

IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

dingdong wrote:No I haven't. This chick wouldn't be able to be empathetic to the people I work with.
!

Calderon, if you only knew. The disabled have a special place in my heart.

Your work with horses is beautiful and amazing.
Queen Bee

IloveMetalSludge wrote:You should really have some compassion for the mentally disabled. Do you think you are better than them? Do you feel so low and hate yourself so much that you have to belittle people that have no control over the way they were born? Have you worked with people with disabilities? I volunteeered for 5 years at a handicapped center. You are no better than Calderon08 who bullies and demeans her patients and has no idea what its like to be them and calls them "nuts." BTW, this professor you called "retarded" is a Dean at ___.
If your professor was worth his/her weight in bullshit, or god forbid you had a mind of your own, you'd realize that generalizations (ALL comedians are neurotic, every last one of them) is a load of horseshit. I doubt your "professor" has analyzed every comedian in the world, and that statement is no better than claiming that all Hispanic woman in the world are crazy, that all NIN fans are fat, or that all men are dogs. Seriously, you and your community college flunkie can go fuck yourselves with that shit. As the saying goes, those who can do, and those who can't teach.

Having said that, if there's anyonewith an overbearing case of self- righteous indignation on this thread it's you, honey. Five years volunteering? Do you want a cookie? How about one for every year? Five years isn't shit. People who volunteer for altruistic reasons don't throw that sort of service out in a fucking internet flamewar for bragging rights - service work is sacred.

You came here demanding pictures for a laugh and now here you stand chiding people for doing that exact thing...on a board that embraces that sort of behavior. Do you show up at baseball games and throw a fit when people start running around the bases too? Not only that, you have the gall to ask me if I think I'm better than a particular demographic while simultaneously throwing your fucking back out scrambling up your volunteer pedestal.

Fuck right the fuck off with that shit. Your transparent hypocrisy isn't nearly as entertaining as the rest of this trainwreck and if you think even one thing you say here is going to change what's happening here or dissuade anyone from having a good time, you're even more fucked in the head than you are in the ass or any of these crazy bitches, and that's saying a lot, you fucking buzzkill.

Please drive through.
Last edited by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong on Sun Aug 02, 2009 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IloveMetalSludge
Saving Up For a Guitar

CrouchingStonerwhatever,

Anyone born of flesh is a hyprocrite. The mortal flesh contradicts the immortall spirit. I didn't know you walked on water and performed miracles and were perfection personified like you imply.
Queen Bee

It's not my fault you can't see what it's front of your face.

I'll be turning water into wine next weekend - bring a cup.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:She can extend her tongue all she wants to lick his taint, but I have a feeling TR has better taste than that...

>Arrgggg<

White trash borderline bigot doesn't seem to be his cup of tea, by looking at some of his ex girlfriends- and y'all might love to bag on the Q, but when she doesn't have too much make up on, she's a pretty girl- she's just not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

>singing a variation of that song from the club scene in "Earth Girls are Easy"<

He like them with tits, and stupid
He likes them with tits, and real dumb....
Looks are highly subjective.
And how is it that a "borderline bigot" is better than a confirmed LIAR who cuts down other minority groups and takes pictures of people she thinks are ugly and beneath her and twits them all over the world?
In fact, I think Adrienne Curry and M.Q. should get married! Then we can all wait for the reality show hosted by, you guessed it! Ricki Rachtman! Watch as A.C. and M.Q. share their (cough) deep thoughts about important life issues, such as
the gladiator sandle vs. thongs, no undies vs. v-string, and eggs florentine vs. deviled eggs.
LonelyGirl

Post by LonelyGirl »

maybe trent deserves being with a disgusting, vapid woman who will take all his money based on how he's been treating his fans and fellow musicians. with her big mouth tweeting about his sex life and all the disgusting food she eats, she is taking him down with her. maybe he is getting what he deserves from his actions.
a young, attractive, intelligent woman with a career of her own wouldn't let trent act the way he does or else she would break up with him. he's not going to ever get someone like that unless he changes his actions