NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

So Pink Trent was in charge of the wedding article...

He looks a lot older than his man, that's kinda strange, since he looked alright in that last interview with Trent.

I love red. Just love it...I would even call it my color - but who wears red on their wedding day? It's a bit much, and not in a bold statement kind of way, more in a Oh please God help me WTF am I getting myself into kinda way (or at least that's what was plainly stamped on her face) You can also tell how tiny she is in that pic.

TR looks *sigh* ...far away. Maybe his soul is separated from his body, hovering over the affair and screaming "What the fuck are you doing, may-un?!?". Or not, and he's just heavily medicated..whatever works for him. He should stop botoxing, he doesn't need it. Vanity doesn't look good on him when it's so forced.

And yes, everyone that they took a photo with looks much happier (except Rob, who looks like someone just farted) than the bride and groom.

I was hoping once some more pics leaked there might be something there - love, elation, excitement, something we missed. How could a bride not be glowing on her wedding day? How could a groom look so unspeakably...er...lost?

I am still surprised at the astounding amount of vitriol being flung at these two, it seems the wedding just fanned the flames of nastiness, but I can't deny they brought it on themselves. If TR does in fact thrive on negative energy, he's got enough being thrown his way right now to last him 'till the apocalypse. He should not have done any of this...turned his private life into a public, cruel game of "What's His Damage?" Regardless of his countless past sins, I feel bad for him - so sue me.

As for the Q - she's seemed to have aged 10 years in 6 months - poor thing. If she would've tried to win the fans over (overly jealous bitches and stalkers be damned, even if he was marrying either Megan Fox or a backsliding Mother Teresa they wouldn't be sensible) all this negativity could've been avoided, and she wouldn't have to pat the little lines on the edges of her eyes and shake her head every time she looks in the mirror.

L'Chaim and Mazel Tov.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Still can't get it out of my head

that CLIP ON SILVER TIE

*shudder*
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Cashmere wrote:
citrinecastle wrote:Still can't get it out of my head

that CLIP ON SILVER TIE

*shudder*
They don't make real ties that fit around his fat neck.

ROTF!

I imagine they don't. now that you mention it

Fat Neck Reznor
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

bronzecookie81 wrote:Pink Trent and his man look happier than the actual "bride and groom" in these photos....how in the hell is that possible??

They didn't do a good job making us believe it was Trent REZNOR that got married..it seems more like Pink Trent had a better time..was it his wedding instead?? ;-)
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Someone needs to get their facts straight:

"Trent Reznor got engaged to Mariqueen Maandig, who is the former singer for rock band West Indian Girl, in April this year. Mariqueen announced their engagement on Nine Inch Nails' website in May. Official statement is yet to be made by Trent and Mariqueen regarding their reported nuptials."

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00028104.html
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Why the hell do they keep referring to her as WIG's singer/main singer? More like she provided the whale mating cry back up vocals.

Oh, excuse me...the getting electrocuted (sp....I just woke up) in agony and pain dying whale/dolphin sounds in background.
artsparkle
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by artsparkle »

:lol: I still think it's an elaborate hoax. Until this alleged video surfaces and someone uncovers an official signed license, I'll continue to believe it's fake. Too bad their little event was overshadowed by balloon boy.

Fake or real, they're still losers. :roll:
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

I love this bit from D-Listed:

The marriage hasn't been confirmed by Trent's spokeswhore, but his good friend Danny Lohner Tweeted this eloquent message last night:

"goths the world over will mourn this day- off to a wedding....CONGRATS my nagguh!"

Methinks "nagguah" is douchanese for "my fellow dicktard." I think. We'll get Jon Grosselin to translate later.
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

Wikkedsyn wrote:
bronzecookie81 wrote:Pink Trent and his man look happier than the actual "bride and groom" in these photos....how in the hell is that possible??

They didn't do a good job making us believe it was Trent REZNOR that got married..it seems more like Pink Trent had a better time..was it his wedding instead?? ;-)

And it is odd that there is no photo of the two idiots together. Why are they posing separately with Pink Trent and his man? As for the photo Danny the Douche posted, that could be of anyone. You can't see their faces at all.
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I can't stop laughing.

And wearing red to your own wedding-tacky and bad luck.

And white?? You mean off off off off white...grey maybe...even black.

Bitch has been around the block

Congrats Trent from everyone here @ Metal Sludge. Now wait over there on that line behind Jeordie White for your herpes meds

In some Asian cultures, it's traditional for the bride to wear red. It's considered good fortune there.
bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by bronzecookie81 »

I'm sure he's up Googling his name instead of poking his "wife" this morning. Lame asses.
I don't care if someone does come up with a license, video, or anything else, this shit is still a hoax. Review the events from the end of April and it's obvious it's a hoax. These two fuckers aren't in love, they don't even look like they know or like each other. I just hope he reads the Dlisted blog because that was hilarious. "Trent Reznor Marries an Alien"....??? Come on......that was beyond hilarious.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

artsparkle wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:I can't stop laughing.

And wearing red to your own wedding-tacky and bad luck.

And white?? You mean off off off off white...grey maybe...even black.

Bitch has been around the block

Congrats Trent from everyone here @ Metal Sludge. Now wait over there on that line behind Jeordie White for your herpes meds

In some Asian cultures, it's traditional for the bride to wear red. It's considered good fortune there.
And in Japan(as i believe in other asian cultures)-White is the color of death.

You can't have it both ways.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Lmao so check pinkisthenewblahblahs blog & they have wedding photos. Lmao not a fucking smile on the bleeding lot. It looks like a macys catalog. Fucking hysterical!!! And of course she wore a red mini dress to her reception. I HATE BITCHES who do this. I used to be a badgley mischka salesgirl & I Hated bitches who would spend $5000 on a wedding dress worn an hour. Insipid fucking twat. Oh and if she is 23 I'm fucking 18.....(I'm 25 lol) she's been rode hard & left out wet.
Orionslavegirl1

Really sick of that pink Trent twat. Can anyone be that deep up Fluffy's ass?

This marriage will last until his money runs out.

Or when she doesn't produce an heir.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Wait, so he made ANOTHER post about the wedding?? Remove your tongue from the ass Pink Trent.

If you think this Twat is having a child or getting any of Goth Uncle's money, I"ve got a mansion in the Bahamas to sell you.

ETA: LMAO @ "Exclusive"
They look like they just met on those photos. DirtyQueen should've watched Top Model and learned how to work the camera. We don't believe you, you need more people. Trent looks like Wayne Newton's goth brother. God! His face is sooooooo tight. Also, close your eyes when you kiss Goth Uncle.....
Finally...why the fuck is she in a bathtub??!!
Last edited by bronzecookie81 on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:37 am, edited 3 times in total.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Lol an heir! She's Anne Boleyn ! Her babies will probably pop off her back like gremlins lmao lmao exclusive cause no one cares
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

What I want to know is, when did Fluffernutter become "dear friends" with this Perez Hilton knock-off. All that damned hot pink hurts my eyes.

I'd also like to know why she's in a bathtub in her reception dress. Was she so drunk she fell over into the tub while checking her tuck?

This reeks of the lamest publicity stunt since balloon boy. :roll:
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Yeah WTF is with this bathtub? Please tell me there wasn't a reception photoshoot. And someone said bathtub was a good idea.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

artsparkle wrote: I'd also like to know why she's in a bathtub in her reception dress. Was she so drunk she fell over into the tub while checking her tuck?
What's that you say about a bathtub?
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Orionslavegirl1

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
artsparkle wrote: I'd also like to know why she's in a bathtub in her reception dress. Was she so drunk she fell over into the tub while checking her tuck?
What's that you say about a bathtub?
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Christ on a cracker those are some ugly dresses.

Maybe she's in the tub debating on turning on the water for once so she can wash that dirty snatch LMAO.

And still we haven't seen the RING. I see his.....but where's hers?
Orionslavegirl1

citrinecastle wrote:Christ on a cracker those are some ugly dresses.

Maybe she's in the tub debating on turning on the water for once so she can wash that dirty snatch LMAO.

And still we haven't seen the RING. I see his.....but where's hers?
clit
belucci
Music Fan

Post by belucci »

god.. never thought that I would witness such shame... :shock:
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

bronzecookie81 wrote:Wait, so he made ANOTHER post about the wedding?? Remove your tongue from the ass Pink Trent.

If you think this Twat is having a child or getting any of Goth Uncle's money, I"ve got a mansion in the Bahamas to sell you.

ETA: LMAO @ "Exclusive"
They look like they just met on those photos. DirtyQueen should've watched Top Model and learned how to work the camera. We don't believe you, you need more people. Trent looks like Wayne Newton's goth brother. God! His face is sooooooo tight. Also, close your eyes when you kiss Goth Uncle.....
Finally...why the fuck is she in a bathtub??!!
LOL I was just going to ask..why the tub? Symbolic for cleaning the whore?
I mean really. Why are the pics "staged"..How come no "real" pics at the alter..blah blah blah. White screen pic, they looked scared...he has his eyes open when she kisses him? Fluffy, I'd keep my eyes closed so you could kiss that ho.
I do see a ring on his finger though?? Now, mysteriously her hand is not in view to see the new and improved "real" ring?

I find it pretty ass backwards that Trent doesn't even have the respect to his legions of sheep, er I mean fans, to post it on NIN.com himself. WTF is that?
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

cathousebabe wrote:Direct from the ninhotline:

MYOB "Trents personal life is his own business".

Well gee you are fucking blogging about it! What a dumbass.

So it's okay for Flutternutter to take a shit in public, but we're not supposed to say anything about it? :lol:

I'm sure that makes sense in some insane asylum, somewhere. What bunch of pathetic ass-kissers NINtards are.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

What the fuck is wrong with these people??!!! Haven't they gotten the memo?? Trent wants everyone to talk about his "personal life"! You can't have a publicity stunt if no one is talking......what kind of kool-aid does he serve these lames???
cathousebabe wrote:Direct from the ninhotline:

MYOB "Trents personal life is his own business".

Well gee you are fucking blogging about it! What a dumbass.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

He doesn't have any respect for her period! She's taken the brunt of everything since this shit began. Couldn't even get her a real engagement ring.....I'd bet money their new "real" rings are rented.

I like how on some sites they've mentioned "they kept their relationship under wraps until April". No they didn't. They freakin met in April...I love it when sites attempt to clean up things they know are shitty and weird as hell.
Wikkedsyn wrote:
LOL I was just going to ask..why the tub? Symbolic for cleaning the whore?
I mean really. Why are the pics "staged"..How come no "real" pics at the alter..blah blah blah. White screen pic, they looked scared...he has his eyes open when she kisses him? Fluffy, I'd keep my eyes closed so you could kiss that ho.
I do see a ring on his finger though?? Now, mysteriously her hand is not in view to see the new and improved "real" ring?

I find it pretty ass backwards that Trent doesn't even have the respect to his legions of sheep, er I mean fans, to post it on NIN.com himself. WTF is that?
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

I'M surprised perez even bothered.
vladtepes
Forming a Band

Post by vladtepes »

OMG.. that wedding kiss... it looks like a kiss your grandparent would give you.. I want to know why he has his eyes open? Oh this keeps getting better and better.

I wonder where they went on their honeymoon?
Duck tape can't fix stupid
"Zuzz | 7/22/2009, 4:06 am EST :Nine Inch Fail Whale"
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

A place called FUCKERYLAND.
:lol:

Oh Oh Trent.....Your "wife" was #22 on Google Trends for about an hour and I don't see your name on there at all. Better act a Jackass on Twitter right quick.

[quote="vladtepes"]OMG.. that wedding kiss... it looks like a kiss your grandparent would give you.. I want to know why he has his eyes open? Oh this keeps getting better and better.

I wonder where they went on their honeymoon?
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS