Is the groupie scene dying?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Re: Is the groupie scene dying?

Post by RichardL »

Yeah it seems like a course of life for most of them, once they hit late 30s or the 40s in age, they quit touring so much, get married. I still haven't gotten over it and haven't gotten married, etc. So it means that I am still in my 30s and all the bands I've listened to,Dope, Static X, Ill Nino, and the others, quit touring so much, and I kinda miss the groupie scene.
Madame Librarian
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Madame Librarian »

Calexxia wrote:The groupie scene is not dying; people are just being more discreet for a variety of reasons.
I believe confidentiality agreements are the norm these days.
Heaven help us if the library caught on fire!
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

Madame Librarian wrote:I believe confidentiality agreements are the norm these days.
Bahahaha no!!! "Before we have sex, would you mind signing this confidentiality agreement?" :lol: How stupid do you think women are? That idea is just hilarious.

Most girls just enjoy the men and aren't nutjobs enough to think blabbing to the press would get them famous. In Tiger Woods' situation, it didn't help him that he paid off Ho #1 to STFU...that cause a bunch of the other hos to crawl out of the woodwork demanding their $$$. I would guess the vast majority of Tiger's hos kept quiet, and probably number in the 100s, which is why Elin is going to divorce him no matter what people would like to think.
lilmissdetroit
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by lilmissdetroit »

Lydia wrote:
Madame Librarian wrote:I believe confidentiality agreements are the norm these days.
Bahahaha no!!! "Before we have sex, would you mind signing this confidentiality agreement?" :lol: How stupid do you think women are? That idea is just hilarious.

Most girls just enjoy the men and aren't nutjobs enough to think blabbing to the press would get them famous. In Tiger Woods' situation, it didn't help him that he paid off Ho #1 to STFU...that cause a bunch of the other hos to crawl out of the woodwork demanding their $$$. I would guess the vast majority of Tiger's hos kept quiet, and probably number in the 100s, which is why Elin is going to divorce him no matter what people would like to think.
LOL yea, like going to the press saying "OMG I fucked someone from Dope" will get you any bank or press. They'll look at you and say "Who?" or "Who hasn't?"
Madame Librarian
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Madame Librarian »

Lydia wrote:
Bahahaha no!!!
I don't necessarily mean something signed and legal. But just like others are saying here, if you blab, you don't get to suck X's dick again. And since you whores have no self esteem, you'll keep your mouths shut about it so you can keep spreading for STD-ridden rock stars.
Heaven help us if the library caught on fire!
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

Madame Librarian wrote:
Lydia wrote:
Bahahaha no!!!
I don't necessarily mean something signed and legal. But just like others are saying here, if you blab, you don't get to suck X's dick again. And since you whores have no self esteem, you'll keep your mouths shut about it so you can keep spreading for STD-ridden rock stars.
That's not what you said, though, is it?

Keep backpedaling all you want, it makes you look even more the fool.
Dade
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Dade »

Cus people can shoot vids of you with their phone, and post it on Youtube in seconds.
"There's a palace in your head, boy. Learn to live in it always."
— Grant Morrison (The Invisibles Vol. 1: Say You Want a Revolution)
RanchGirl82
Wannabe Rocker

Post by RanchGirl82 »

MissChelle857 wrote: Otherwise, I think those ladies are few and far between. Thing is, all the new age Pamela Des Barres are friggin smokin hot. Girls with that aim to get with the guys in the band lately are top notch. Maybe that label is moreso considered pase these days?

Why would there be any difference in how chicks look then and now? It can't have changed that much. The label may be passe, but the girls are n different.
MissChelle857
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by MissChelle857 »

Ranch Girl, not so much a literal "difference"...but I do notice alot of real "10"'s walking the groupie territory. One girl in particular whose name I will not mention...she brings new definition to the words "coke bottle". Pamela and Co did have their share and their own brand of beauty. That goes without saying. :)
Bruce Chickenson
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Bruce Chickenson »

The star boning chicks = cool

The chick shagging the star = loser

BRUCEAGE THE GREAT
Ciao

BRUCEAGE

RanchGirl82
Wannabe Rocker

Post by RanchGirl82 »

MissChelle857 wrote:Ranch Girl, not so much a literal "difference"...but I do notice alot of real "10"'s walking the groupie territory. One girl in particular whose name I will not mention...she brings new definition to the words "coke bottle". Pamela and Co did have their share and their own brand of beauty. That goes without saying. :)
Ohh.. now I'm curious. Are you talking famous groupie, or local famous.. Like.. Mistress Juliya, Dita Von Teese?? Or someone more local.