NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by misanthropia »

Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

The latest events only confirm my initial suspicion (which I posted a full explanation of in NIN Bitches Part Deux), which is that the engagement announcement was bullshit based on Mariqueen's private bragging to Francis Ten.

Trent was too embarrassed to admit that he had said "let's get married" to Mariqueen, with no intention of following through, and it has simply snowballed into this asinine debacle because Trent is unwilling to admit the truth to his ever-loving fans.

Once NIN's touring obligations have ended, I seriously give it six months MAX, followed by a slow fadeaway.
bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Actually, Nothing Records was a huge success for it's time.....Marilyn Manson alone being on that boutique label back in the 90s gave it some clout. I mean, "Nothing" wasn't huge like Death Row--another Interscope off shoot as you already know-- or BadBoy back in the 90s, but it was still regarded as a success. I think Nothing did exactly what Trent wanted it to do back then.....be his own little vehicle for controlling his few artists and keeping his hand in their pocket for a lifetime.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

EvilNTent wrote:

Oh, I don't think she quit. Nor do I think there was anything respectful about it. I don't even think this is a stunt.

I think she skipped out on them one too many times. She's been on the road living the high life for months instead of rehearsing/recording with the band. I think Francis FiveAndAHalf got fed up with West Indian Girl not being her priority & unloaded her.

Cold hard fact of life & even Reznoid would back me up on this: If you are trying to make it in the music business, nothing & no one can come before the band. She's decided to become a camp follower, probably with the idea that she'd have a solo career & wouldn't need the band anymore. FrancisWhatever decided to make it sooner rather than later. I'm sure it was not a polite exit.

Furthermore, I'll bet anyone that Trent is making her all kinds of promises in terms of helping her with her career & never delivers on any of them. If we ask nicely, I'm sure Apple of Sodom would repost the links to the Charlie Clouser posts where he talks about Trent's empty promises. As someone else here said, Trent's name doesn't carry the clout or the cachet that it once did. If he'd had that kind of influence, Nothing Records would have been a success. Somehow I don't see her career as being a priority for him since nobody's career except his is a priority for him.

So now she's got nothing else going on in her life except him. His wants. His needs. His career. No pesky ambitions to distract her. Nothing to get in the way. Her entire life can revolve entirely around him & there isn't even a way better looking ex boyfriend hanging around to bother him.

Mission accomplished, indeed.
Speak on it, sister...

It's plain to see that those promises were uttered as a subtle manipulation to keep his band happy while they worked on and played his music. I also don't doubt that he might be doing the same with the Q, to keep her around until he gets bored of her. It's sad to know that he feels he has to buy or barter for people's attention, and ultimately for their affection. Maybe he feels more in control of the situation that way, hinting at deep seated insecurity. The man can't emotionally sustain himself-how will he take of of her needs as well?
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

I noticed that Riot's meet and greet entry is gone....um lol?

LonelyGirl wrote:new trent post on nin.com "Once again - we played what we played because we wanted to - AND - to get this kind of reaction from this type of attendee:
http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/festivals/200 ... worth.html
Mission accomplished. We're not a metal band and we're not trying to win over Metallica fans. If you get it, you get it. If you don't, you don't."

although his profile now says "not here," he sure "is here" posting more than before
That Ryan dude leaving the comments is a douche and a half
As a NIN fan, I can assure you that the set isn't a 'disaster of Biblical proportions'; however, this pretentious and unprofessional review clearly is. Trent put a set out for the fans, and the fans only, as he has done all through this tour.

Also, get your facts right: this isn't NINs last ever show, they still have 10 to play in the US.
First off as a NIN fan,you have to admit either they are completely delusional or fucking elitist fuckwit. Yea some people only know Closer,so what. Maybe thats the reason he always plays Terrible Lie,Head like a hole and The hand that feeds,so casual fans can have a good time as well. And besides Terrible lie- those other two songs SUCK live.Thats why this tour isn't making as much money as he would hope(besides the fact all the money is going to Mari getting to jet around the world..that must take a lot of dough)

And yes,that was the last show in that country for them. Most normal rock fans will NOT cross oceans to see their favorite bands (unless they are on vacation or made of money).
Unless they are Riot or this Russian chick named Icklekitty who travels from Russia to the USA SEVERAL times to see NIN play.

Fans like that are the ones that buy NIN Messenger bags on Ebay for a grand (they went for 55 at the show and were fucking khaki and ugly) and even shitty meet and greets.

See I went to see Peter Murphy(he was appearing with Modwheelmood) and i didn't know more then three songs...now i am collecting Bauhaus albums- because even older,he put on a damn good show.
A Zombie
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by A Zombie »

maybe trent didnt want Q to stay in WIG because FrancisTen is her ex.. maybe he was jealous and insecure and made her quit.. could beeee!! but i hope she kicked out.. i hope her friends are pissed at her.. i hope TR kicks her fake ass to the curb and she's left with nobody.. i have a friend who was like Q.. she did the same thing! threw everyone/everything away for a man.. and then he fucked her over and she was left with NO ONE! now she's a junkie living with her fat gross bf in a nasty apartment in the shitty area of the bronx.. constantly trying to rekindle our friendship and apologizing for being an asshole.. FAIL!
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

LonelyGirl wrote:new trent post on nin.com "Once again - we played what we played because we wanted to - AND - to get this kind of reaction from this type of attendee:
http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/festivals/200 ... worth.html
Mission accomplished. We're not a metal band and we're not trying to win over Metallica fans. If you get it, you get it. If you don't, you don't."

although his profile now says "not here," he sure "is here" posting more than before

If they aren't a "metal band" (which I agree with, frankly), why does he agree to play metal festivals? Like he's going out of his way to annoy the shit out of people because, like an eight year-old boy, he thinks it's cool. Fluffernutter is just asking for the ass-kicking of his life.
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

u2tree2000 wrote:
lolo66 wrote:
EnigmaB wrote:What the fuck is this indie hispter bullshit?! FUCK I must be high on something to enjoy this shit. That band is the exact same as WIG no doubt about it. Same pictures, same setup, same shit different name. I don't know why she would leave her band for the exact same band when it seems they've got a following, unless they broke up or something. That doesn't make any sense.

OK, I might be really reaching here. There is probably nothing to this but.....since they are sooooo very similar what if this chick and band was a thorn in Q's side. What if she was annoyed or jealous of the similarities and obvious differences like this chick is hot AND can sing? What a better "fuck you" than courting this Tiki as her replacement?
Just a bitchy, gossipy thought on my part but??
Actually her music isn't that bad. She has a nice voice better then MQ. Honestly though she may be a friend of the groupl and is helping them out by performing the next few gigs. You never know.

Agreed. She has a good voice and actual talent based on the bit I listened to. If she's their pick, she's a VAST improvement over Mariqueef. Hopefully she can help them write better songs too.
A Zombie

Post by A Zombie »

lol.. why do you guys think "filamina" is Q? she has a link to her "band" myspace in her profile thingy http://www.myspace.com/antronvsfilamina
emryn
Wannabe Rocker

Post by emryn »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:
Unless they are Riot or this Russian chick named Icklekitty who travels from Russia to the USA SEVERAL times to see NIN play.

Hactually, If we're talking about ets/nin.com Icklekitty, she is from London.
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

just_curious wrote:http://www.imposemagazine.com/tag/robin-finck/

I can't figure out how to post a picture, but check out the first one of Trent.

Is there a help feature or something? I must be blind because I didn't see it. How do you post pics? Thanks

Holy shit!!! Do you mean this one?!?

This is what I do, right click on the image and pick properties. Highlight the the address after Location hit control c. Go to your reply window click above on Img and hit control V in the middle there. Does that make sense?
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

just_curious wrote:
lolo66 wrote:

Is there a help feature or something? I must be blind because I didn't see it. How do you post pics? Thanks

This is what I do, right click on the image and pick properties. Highlight the the address after Location hit control c. Go to your reply window click above on Img and hit control V in the middle there. Does that make sense?
That pic just sums him up!

Thanks for explaining the picture thing. :mrgreen:

Looks like he's passing a kidney stone.
amouthfulofsin220

lolo66 wrote:

Wow, ladies, good show. I actually laughed out loud at it. If I were him, I'd do the same thing if I saw it-after all, the photog could've deleted it, but they didn't. Just to fuck with him.I gotta admire their *chutzpah* :twisted:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

Trent Reznor just celebrated his 44th birthday. He’s engaged to a 27 year-old Filipino model

....model ? model my ass !
amouthfulofsin220

Hey, I could post some half naked pics on a dubious website and call myself a model too.

>pouting<

Don't crush my dreams of being a God's Girls skank!!

(with writing, you can use a nym to protect your identity and not embarass your family. With modeling, your naked ass is all over the internets, and your mother might confess to wanting to commit suicide with the shame)

EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="lolo66"]Holy shit!!! Do you mean this one?!?

[img]http://www.imposemagazine.com/photos/20 ... one-11.jpg[/img]

[/quote]

I am reminded of the old Twilight Zone episode where people's faces start reflecting their true character.

How much do you want to bet me that he comes back after a long hiatus with a brand new Siamese cat face, pulled tight & completely expressionless? Any takers? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller?
amouthfulofsin220

So, you mean empty on the inside?

I personally think he should lay off the botox, men shouldn't be so vain-it's unattractive in and of itself. Whoever's gonna love him can love him with wrinkles and salt and pepper hair.

Orionslavegirl1

emryn wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:

Hactually, If we're talking about ets/nin.com Icklekitty, she is from London.

Wait wait wait--then who is that crazy russian broad from ETS
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Looks like he's laying an egg. A very BIG egg.
Orionslavegirl1

citrinecastle wrote:Looks like he's laying an egg. A very BIG egg.
On Queenies face

oh yea...i said it
LonelyGirl

Post by LonelyGirl »

elvis, you're still alive
you think with the queef following him around the world like a puppy dog would at least dye his hair for him, i meant even though she can't even cut her own hair properly, the brown in his hair is showing

twitter accounts people are talking about
http://www.twitter.com/TR_NIN
http://www.twitter.com/mr_reznor
http://www.twitter.com/michael_reznor
anyone know who is behind any of these profiles?
another article about he and gene simmons http://consequenceofsound.net/2009/08/0 ... -of-us-do/
Last edited by LonelyGirl on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.