NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

PastyGothChick
Opening Act in Local Bars

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by PastyGothChick »

warmleatherette wrote:Whoa? I wasn't even talking to you PastyGoth. So what are you talking about? Pissed off, much? Another fat greasy pale goth butthurt over TR knocking up a non goth. Now that was addressed to you PastyGoth.

Woman to "woman", joke or serious: I really feel It's time to move on for you.

With all the crazy shit that's jumped off because of this thread I'm not surprised by anything

"Greasy?" interesting choice of words there. How do you know if I have dry, normal or oily skin?

Of rocker guys that I want them to come inside me for a good time, what's his name from Pennsylvania and his synthesizer have never entered my mind. Have I made my message clear?
-Lucifer and Jesus Christ were brothers
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

You said "the both of you'd sound like jealous heffas"

so who the fuck were you talking about then? Sludger? I would think not since you quoted pasty goth chicks post. Then again you have never made much sense to begin with.
warmleatherette wrote:Whoa? I wasn't even talking to you PastyGoth. So what are you talking about? Pissed off, much? Another fat greasy pale goth butthurt over TR knocking up a non goth. Now that was addressed to you PastyGoth.
PastyGothChick wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:Take your own advice AMOFS220...mmmkay :lol: Because the both of yous sound like jealous/stalker heffers that he doesnt want to be bothered with. Let's face it Reznor likes the Asians (typically darker complexed) and Blacks.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Nymeses wrote:You said "the both of you'd sound like jealous heffas"

so who the fuck were you talking about then? Sludger? I would think not since you quoted pasty goth chicks post. Then again you have never made much sense to begin with.
I believe she was lumping me in with either PastyGothChick or Sludger, I don't know.

I found it slightly insulting.

If what Sludger's alleging is true, Trent must have rabies 'cause both ladies are ranting and raving and foaming at the mouth... apparently, he finally picked the Q because she's immune to his particular strain - she may be irritating, but she sure doesn't seem crazy.

Pasty: Slow down on the sauce. Alcohol won't fill that gaping hole in your soul.
Sludger: Damn. Just...damn. I'll pray for you.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
BigBang
Forming a Band

Post by BigBang »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
Nymeses wrote:You said "the both of you'd sound like jealous heffas"

I believe she was lumping me in with either PastyGothChick or Sludger, I don't know.

I found it slightly insulting.

If what Sludger's alleging is true, Trent must have rabies 'cause both ladies are ranting and raving and foaming at the mouth... apparently, he finally picked the Q because she's immune to his particular strain - she may be irritating, but she sure doesn't seem crazy.

Pasty: Slow down on the sauce. Alcohol won't fill that gaping hole in your soul.
Sludger: Damn. Just...damn. I'll pray for you.

It sounds like one lady was never interested in Trent and the other kicked him to the curb. What would you do MouthfulofSin if Trent sees you in real life and thinks you are ugly? LMAO
amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:I heard from the grape vine you were at a nin concert Rob and crew walked by you and clowned on how you look. Stop obsessing they think you are ugly and not dateable nor fuckable on a one night stand realm.
Your grape vine is faulty - I've never been to a show.
warmleatherette wrote:Reznor might be crazy, ugly, and self absorbed and he still don't want your fizzed up napped up hair speaks volumes.
Pray tell - where did you hear about my buckshot?! You know I go through hot combs like you go through pigs' feet...

:mrgreen:

My hair is very long and wavy, Leatherette - what you lovely ladies of color call "Indian hair".

Again, your grape vine is faulty.

P.S. - You've been making me laugh out loud lately, love. I'm actually beginning to look forward to your responses... I'm sorry if that's not precisely the response you're looking for.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Jesus Sharpton Christ, you are seriously the most racist person on this thread.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
amouthfulofsin220

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Jesus Sharpton Christ, you are seriously the most racist person on this thread.
Oh, she's as crazy as a shithouse rat, but she does bring the lulz, right?

P.S.- Leatherette, I'm far from fair-skinned, but I'm not a Mestiza (as lovely as they are). I'm a mulatta... so fuck you.

Retract your claws, Sista Soulja.

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Old info, but according to Mike Williams of Eyehategod who is from New Orleans, Trent Reznor used to date his wife Kitten. She doesn't look like the typical person Trent dates,anyone know the story about this?
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag ... c55223.jpg
Mike William's myspace page
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... D=14547547
here's kitten's myspace http://www.myspace.com/kittenIX
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

what the fuck is this about ? babushka is the russian word for grandmother. .... so .... :?:
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

apple_of_soddom wrote:what the fuck is this about ? babushka is the russian word for grandmother. .... so .... :?:
Maybe trying to distract the loons from jizzing up the thread with their unhinged ramblings?? Just a guess.....:)
amouthfulofsin220

warmleatherette wrote:Once again a tragic mulatto complex.
I'm the one with the complex? Sista please!

Go and listen to Floetry and shut the fuck up - or sit the fuck down, as your better half BC81 says.

I'm bisexual, so I like both sexes equally. That really fucks with your prim sense of propriety, doesn't it? You've mentioned it enough. No, I'm not clinging to the label out of sheer fashion desperation either - I've seriously dated both men and women and trust me, caught flak because it. To respond to what you're sure to mention next: No, I'm not confused.

Anyways, when I say that Trent gives me the jimmy leg, I mean it. He does.
warmleatherette wrote:Bitch get laid maybe some of your fucked up crazy antics will go away.
:lol:

You first. Let us know how it works out for you.

P.S. - That Kitten lady's pretty enough... who's to say what Reznor's type is anyways? He likes all sorts.

BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Violet Black
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Violet Black »

Laughing my ass off at the "gold digger label" with all the rumors going around Hollywood of massive debt = poor record and tour sales for years and possible foreclosure; I think "tin digger" is a more appropriate label for Maripeen.
Black is the color of my true love's hair.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

So maybe Trent was forced to stop touring with NIN for a while because he was afraid of going bankrupt? Then he sold musical instruments and all that crap on ebay.
I can see him using the NIN Wave Goodbye and keep telling fans its their last tour dates as a gimmick to sell tickets. I read in an article that he is working on new NIN material anyways.
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

warmleatherette wrote:First off I was quoting AMFOS220, Nymese, pay attention and stop trying to start shit. I see clear through you. Its not because the way you are people don't like you its the way you act never makes sense. You are an ugly vile person and you get what you get. Go back into hiding because Trent don't care about or your loony ass friend Suz, who tried to get in his pants during the tour and FAILed terrible. I don't put it a pass her crazy ass for getting on this board spreading lies and rumors to break up with Nyte. I put nothing pass you two evil funky nasty asses. Yet want to play the victims go sit your asses down somewhere or go fall off a cliff theres plenty in Hollywood take your pick. Bye I'm done with your dsyfunctional ass.
You said you were done with my dysfunctional ass the last time. Clearly you suffer from some kind of short-term memory loss, OR you just can't get enough of me!

Not going to go back into hiding either. I have just as much right to be on here as the whole lot of you do. So go stuff your vagina with a woodchipper, eh?

And stop trying to crawl up Suzie's ass too while you're at it. You keep bringing her up like a psychotic fucking stalker. Get some new ideas, you fucking loon.
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

RichardL wrote:So maybe Trent was forced to stop touring with NIN for a while because he was afraid of going bankrupt? Then he sold musical instruments and all that crap on ebay.
I can see him using the NIN Wave Goodbye and keep telling fans its their last tour dates as a gimmick to sell tickets. I read in an article that he is working on new NIN material anyways.
Yeah, I didn't believe that "Wave Goodbye" bullshit for a minute (not even when he first announced it). It's just going to end up being the neverending "Wave Goodbye" cycle. And yep, I read the same info that he was working on new NIN crap too. I bet it will include monotonous repetitious synths looped for 5-6 minutes, random ass gasping/puffing/whatever fucking sounds he makes, and loud static screeching as he fucks up some nice guitars. (Yeah, "nice guitars." He's going to be so broke by the time he starts working on the new NIN stuff that he'll be buying instruments from the local thrift stores).
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

In other news, Trent the Hollywood sell out that he is, decided to post on twitter to promote his friend's movie to an audience of 714,000 today:
trent_reznor
Really worth checking out when it's released. http://www.globalzero.org/film
about 12 hours ago via web .I had the opportunity to see my friend Lawrence Bender's new film "Countdown to Zero". Terrifying and fascinating.
about 12 hours ago via web

Because we are all going to go see a film just because Trent's friend made it
amouthfulofsin220

He's done that a number of times before the Summer of Lurve started and the haters branded him a "sell-out".

It's show business, Rich. It's not uncommon for people to promote each other's shit as much as they can, and it's smart.

apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

yeah that's right but i guess the main thing here is that he seems to be buddying with hollywood people ..... e.g. catering to those he despised and abhorred. maybe that's what she meant
Last edited by apple_of_soddom on Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
amouthfulofsin220

apple_of_soddom wrote:yeah that's right but i guess the main thing here is that he seems to be buddying with hollywood people ..... e.g. catering to those he demised and abhored. maybe that's what she meant
I get what you're saying...

What I fail to understand (please forgive me, since I'm a relatively new fan) is the fact that anyone would actually believe he "despised and abhorred" Hollywood - the entertainment business - when the Trent Reznor that most of us are exposed to is a persona created by Hollywood producers, publicists, managers, etc. He lived in L.A. for a while in the 90's, and he lives there now. DS was produced by Rick Rubin, the "man with the plan" for God's sake, and damn it, it went quadruple platinum, did it not?

Again I ask - did you also believe he wept and wailed nightly at the moon, remained celibate waiting for his dark bride - skin pale as alabaster and hair dark as a raven's wing (or red as Eve's apple) - and that he wore fishnet and shiny pants even while morosely lounging in his decadent New Orleans lair??

He did what he had to do to get to where he is... including sucking the sweet cum out of the big, fat corporate cock. He'd be selling second-hand Moogs and playing shitty bars on the weekends in Cleveland if he hadn't.

It's the way of the world, chickadee. Why hate him for it? Enjoy the music, since that's all he owes us - and if you don't, then move on. Or dont.

Whatever blows you wig back.

lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

dairyqueen tries so hard to make everyone believe shes deep and intelligent. I doubt she has ever read half the books she mentions.
Shes not really fooling anyone. Why tweet dumb shit like what kind of psychologists book you are reading at the present moment.. ?
amouthfulofsin220

So Ayn Rand is one of her favorites?!

I laughed so hard I nearly collapsed a lung. Saucy minx! I think she wants people to know that she, like, reads a lot n' shit. Needless to say, she's put her iPad to good use.

I see she was also making excuses for her sub-par photograph with her dreamy hubby at the restaurant.

Oh child, if you only knew that your lips are the *last* thing most viewers gave a shit about...

lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

yeah, Ayn Rand. Who knows if she really reads a lot or not. I couldnt read a book on an iPad, I prefer a real book in my hands. I might be called old fashioned, sometime in the near future. I wonder what is next.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

Why do you guys keep reading Maripeen's twatter? Like, the deed's done...they're married & soon to be with children.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

For entertainment purposes, on how vapid a whore Rentaqueen is. I think it's LOL on how stupid she is. Rentaqueen and Oksana grigovia should be best friends.
In one post, she laments how sad she is her favorite keychain broke. I wouldn;t automatically assume she's a genius because she's read the book Fountainhead -losts of people are forced to read that in high school just like To Kill a Mockingbird. and she probably has to sit at home and read books a lot because sugar daddy Reznor wants to control her. He doesn't want her to go out and cheat on him with younger hotter guys.
Here's from rentaqueen's twitter: my favorite keychain resting in pieces. insert sad face here. http://twitpic.com/27p367
4:32 PM Jul 22nd via Twitter for iPhone .
@genstarchild we'll go back together soon & have the dreamy husband team watch the ill baby team while we tag team all over that store <3.
11:08 AM Jul 22nd via Twitter for iPhone in reply to genstarchild
So she got the idea to have a baby probably from her best blob genstarchild also having a kid. She's not an original. How Trent can stand being around this idiot whore is beyond me. Trent is an asshole so he does deserve her
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Love her witty caption, "Haters only hate people they can't have or can't be"...newsflash, MQ, stop flattering yourself...no one wants to be you, or your sad bloated excuse of a "husband."
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
amouthfulofsin220

RichardL wrote:I wouldn;t automatically assume she's a genius because she's read the book Fountainhead
I didn't. What I thought hilarious is her cheek, since I remember some anon person writing about how "Trent's average fangirl was into Ayn Rand and was a Republican" and some other crazy shit like that... I think it was on one of the Spin articles.
RichardL wrote:she probably has to sit at home and read books a lot because sugar daddy Reznor wants to control her
Meh. He's most probably working, and she ain't got shit to do but read, eat, and expand matriarchically.
RichardL wrote:@genstarchild we'll go back together soon & have the dreamy husband team watch the ill baby team while we tag team all over that store <3.
Yep. He's buying her a whole new wardrobe at Colette in gay Paree after the baby's born. It's a fact.

Not to be unduly mean, but I don't think her body can handle that much style. She'll get hives.
RichardL wrote:How Trent can stand being around this idiot whore is beyond me
I will bequeath to you the great and mysterious secret to making her withstandable: Keep her mouth full.

It's that easy - and he's obviously been doing a good job :wink:
dustbunny wrote:Love her witty caption, "Haters only hate people they can't have or can't be"
Didn't she say something like that last summer as well?

Don't want her, nor do I want to be her... I like what I've got to work with.

I'll hand it to her though - she has reason to believe that because of all the crazy bitches stalking her all over the 'Nets to dog on her. Although it boggles the mind, the negative attention has made that big head of hers even bigger.

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

I saw that too, dustbunny, and thought it was funny. She does have her head "high up in the clouds of envy" when she actually believes that she's better than most of us. Most people don't aspire to be golddiggers or have no singing talent like Rentaqueen. She's a running joke and doesn't even know it.
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

I have had flashing lights stuck in my head