NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by bronzecookie81 »

:lol:
Miley looks like she'd "cut a Bitch". :lol: She's got crazy eyes.....and gums.
Lil Kim would whoop TR's ass, then make him get up and clean himself up. :lol:
Priceless.

[quote="Cashmere
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'd love to see Lil Kim dressed to the 9s kicking TR's ass. Even Hannah Montana could beat TR up.[/quote]
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Orionslavegirl1

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

warmleatherette wrote:The go all the way song was on the Twilight soundtrack and played in the movie, Rob might thing it blows but he's getting paid for shitty music. While MQ and Trent make crappy music people just going to laugh.
Twilight Soundtrack= DIE DIE DIE DIE...

Just sayin'
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

"Nasty Little Perv" was posted five months ago according to Vimeo, which means March. Bucket O' Fail and Psycho Hose Beast didn't get together supposedly until late April. Maybe they were just laughing at him. That line "does some dirty jobs" really sums it up nicely, doesn't it?
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
LonelyGirl
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LonelyGirl »

do you think trent has ever met tom cruise? he's like the tom cruise of music
trent's outburst today reminded me of this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9C4UvvHMoZs
if trent ever had a talk show, he might act like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cc_wjp262RY

update, in a fit of frustration, trent went and deleted the entire thread about the horrors video on nin.com and has started a new one
bronzecookie, she better start sucking him like a vaccum
Powered by dollar toaster pizzas dipped in salsa and Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes!
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Really??
He is ridiculous......

LonelyGirl wrote:
update, in a fit of frustration, trent went and deleted the entire thread about the horrors video on nin.com and has started a new one
bronzecookie, she better start sucking him like a vaccum
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

bronzecookie81 wrote:OMG!! This is really probably the most unbelievable thing he's ever said......as if!!! All he does is decide things are "shitty" when it's something he doesn't like. Manners????!!! OH Jesus.......nothing he's done or said since probably March has said, "I"m Trent Reznor and I've got manners". He's rude as hell.

Ding Dong is gettin bold.....what the hell?? :lol:
She must be off her meds.......We made her break from the cult--you know it starts with having your own opinion against your master. :roll: Love it......
This, what she just posted is actually pretty damn EPIC:
I can't fucking believe all the ass licking going on in here. I disagree with the man and now I'm an asshole? Jesus christ you people are a sad bunch.
And he is a somebody and we are nobodies? Please..we BUY THE FUCKING MUSIC. They would be nobodies if we didn't buy it.
It is fucking hypocritical to knock on someone calling this music "crap" when he slams other musicians left right and center. Just cause he is a musician he is allowed to? WTF...so I'm not in politics and none of you are either so we should all just STFU and not say anything about health care, the war, etc cause we "are not in that field". Do you know how stupid that is? Maybe you believe you are a "nobody" so I would suggest doing something about your self esteem cause I'm a somebody.

LonelyGirl wrote:New trent post on nin.com, posted in response to "snoop.inc posted:Ähhemmm - Hi, Everybody .... Sorry, but this is Crap." about the horrors video
trent posted"I often wonder what possesses someone to post things like this. I'm certainly not saying everyone should agree on things, but what are you adding to a conversation with a comment like this?
Does it validate you in some way - that you've decided something is "crap" that other people like?
What is it about the internet that empowers and encourages people to ignore any sense of decorum or manners?

i won't even comment on this one. LOL like he has any sense of decorum or manners. he should also be a comedian. he is majorly trolling the comments at nin.com, so if you wanna post, post away and keep posting to make sure he sees in time

Maybe she had a falling out with Marodi-scaryplumpotter and Leo and that OMS-bigfuckingtittiesshirt. OR.. she didn't get her wedding of the year invitation from Fluffy and Queef!
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

WORD to all of this........
The way he's been conducting things, he has no right to say shit about anyone.....

warmleatherette wrote:Like I said before The Horrors=Dreadful. I dont know why he has to convince himself and others to listen to a particular band, stop dicating to people what to listen to this isnt the Trent Reznor Republic of The Music Industry. And get ahold of his life before he trying to control and "suggest" somethangs to people.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

This is EPIC!!!!!!

lolo66 wrote:Image
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
lolo66

Post by lolo66 »

venusinfurs91 wrote:
lolo66 wrote:Image
Mind if I post it to nin.com? :lol:

Oh please do!
lolo66

Post by lolo66 »

venusinfurs91 wrote:Image

Maybe I'll get banned now. It sucks that you can't just delete your account.

Venus, you fucking rule!!!!!
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

OMFG!

You are AWESOME!

Is it still there?

edit...you posted before me. Is that ALL Lucky Leprechaun has to say? LOL
Last edited by citrinecastle on Sat Aug 15, 2009 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Why does he feel the fucking need to answer everything?!!!
Dude........go home, and relax.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Yep...I was thinking of looking for them and reposting.

Time to dig around. :twisted:
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

SCORE! Found it right away....give me a few to type it up.

But first what lead to the version of the song...we were all talking how he'd go broke from all the shit she eats and how he'll no longer have a career. Started calling him Rez Hood...steal food from us bitches to feed to his whore.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

He'd probably have a stroke if someone posted the "BJ" pic in that thread.....
Seriously......you know he's trolling and steaming mad staring at that "sheep" picture...which is BRILLIANT btw.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Girl YES!
He's sitting at his Mac talking about "SAY MY NAME BITCH! SAY IT!!"

He is so predictable.....if he ever had a kid, they would have a field day with his ass. They'd learn to do everything that pisses him off. He'd probably yank their "Innanets" access when they act a Fool.

venusinfurs91 wrote:Great ideas often receive violent opposition from mediocre minds.
Einstein

Some guy is trying to equate Trent with Einstein. I'm pretty sure that the theory of relativity was a bit more important to the world that NIN's music.

citrinecastle: YAY! lol @ Rez Hood

bronzecookie: You know he's just staring at his computer, waiting for someone to post that so he can really go off on a bitch.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

I have an old cult.com account lying around, and I think getting it banned for posting the BJ photo would be EPIC. heh. Which thread is Rezler trolling tonight?

Also adding my kudos to DingDong for growing a pair!
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

That's gonna be an over worked kid...you know he's gonna have them cleaning up the studio, being a mod on CULT.COM, doing drum loops, and all kinds of other shit.....and don't let them fuck up his photoshopping! It's their ass.......

[quote="venusinfurs91

It's not very difficult to press his buttons. His kid would be a fucking PRO at pissing him off. I bet the kid would wind up being taller than him too. Karma's a bitch like that.[/quote]
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's Trolling This One!!!
http://forum.nin.com/bb/read.php?9,8162 ... msg-816506

I don't want him to hack your computer or some shit....you know this mutherfucker is off, so do it only if you feel completely comfortable. :twisted:

misanthropia wrote:I have an old cult.com account lying around, and I think getting it banned for posting the BJ photo would be EPIC. heh. Which thread is Rezler trolling tonight?

CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

bronzecookie81 wrote:FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So someone gonna post it or do I use my unused acct?

Or...we just wait til he runs across it over here?

I don't want him to hack your computer or some shit....you know this mutherfucker is off, so do it only if you feel completely comfortable. :twisted:

misanthropia wrote:I have an old cult.com account lying around, and I think getting it banned for posting the BJ photo would be EPIC. heh. Which thread is Rezler trolling tonight?

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

HAHAHAHHA you rock!
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

venusinfurs91 wrote:Fluffy decided to respond right after I posted.

Jesus you people are worked up tonight. I have no time at the moment to explain your misinterpretation of what I said, so please...
rile yourselves up for a while.

Allow me to interpret this:

Fuck. People disagree with me and see how much of a hypocrite I am. Rob isn't here to help me think of a good excuse, guess I'll just make a lame comment and pretend to be too busy.

The sad thing, I bet DINGDONG (Calderon) will be the 1st one to say "oh it's ok MasterFluffy, we understand. I'm sorry, let me bow down and accept my koolaid and apologize for ever doubting you.
I don't believe for one second, she meant what she wrote. She's too far up Trent's ass to throw it all away, just because of that comment, compared to worse things he has said/written in the past 6 months.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

While you are at it, post the infamous REDROBE pic, that's bound to get you banned!
misanthropia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by misanthropia »

You make a good point there- I'm not worried about him hacking my computer, but the only reason I made that account was to buy presale tickets and shit. So that means the fucker has my real info + CC number! And he has a history of dropping people's info online.

Gimme a minute to make a troll account and fire up another proxy :twisted:

edit: @Wikkedsyn, oh god! I think I have that hobbit-footed bastard on here somewhere. Excellent!

I don't want him to hack your computer or some shit....you know this mutherfucker is off, so do it only if you feel completely comfortable.

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

She hasn't grown too much yet...she's already back into defendingFluffy role..that was quick. I like this guy's comment though:

"Im just a little jaded that its fine for you to criticise somebody or some group of people yet when we dislike a group you like(and yes, I know a section of the community has openly criticized the Horrors), all evidence of this opposition should get deletd. This is a fan forum, where opinions reign. Don't let the assholes get to you so much Trent. Thanks."

You know, it's all just a cry for attention. It's been quiet, right? And like history has shown when it comes to Fluffy, if it's too quiet and no one is going apeshit over him, he has to swoop down and say something to "be relevant", get his sheep talking/defending etc...We all should know him by now.
LonelyGirl
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LonelyGirl »

New trent post on nin.com "Jesus you people are worked up tonight. I have no time at the moment to explain your misinterpretation of what I said, so please...
rile yourselves up for a while.
the hairs on his thick neck must be standing straight up in the air this evening and he must be red in the face like a poker
could someone post the pictures people have in their avatars on a bunch of the threads on cult.com
no time for vacuums, he's gonna be shadow boxing with ghosts tonight on the internet
you could always edit your previous post on the thread to add pictures to it
Last edited by LonelyGirl on Sat Aug 15, 2009 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.