Could Taime Downe Be The Evil Anti-Clive?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

HippiChik
I Cum in Peace

Post by HippiChik »

chickenona wrote:
HippiChik wrote:
chickenona wrote:Fuck yes my throwaway thread has somehow managed to turn awesome!

Kids, opium, and threads....
You are a fount of awesome, Nona.
Not as awesome as a chick who had multiple phone sex encounters with The Gambler, but I try!

Sigh. I wish a cat fight would erupt on my Clive thread. That thing really needs punchin' up. I'm runnin' out of Google images.

Hey, do you guys fighting over the pic of the big tranny-lookin' lady could take your fight over to the Clive Owen thread?
Awww!
And I haven't even shared the Trent Reznor (and posse) story.....
Not as awesome, but that's a given considering Ken's appeal.
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Post by chickenona »

Well, dammit, woman - spill it!
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
HippiChik
I Cum in Peace

Post by HippiChik »

There's more than enough Trent spooge on the board at the moment.
I'll save that one for a (less) rainy day.

/threadjack - back to Taime and his whores
HippiChik
I Cum in Peace

Post by HippiChik »

Jizzlobber wrote:Whoever knows the tall chick, PLEASE hook me up!
I bet (s)he fucks a cantaloupe better than you.
It's not your fault, as she appears to have a giant melon baller.
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

If I got this right that's "D", which I guess stands for "Dude looks like a lady".
SuchaDelite
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by SuchaDelite »

chickenona wrote:Fuck yes my throwaway thread has somehow managed to turn awesome!
'Nona, you're fucking awesome.

I want menfolks to GTFO of this thread... don't ruin a good catfight... doesn't happen nearly enough here!!!!
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Isn't that chick in the middle TMC's friend? The one that fucked Phil Lewis...Val or some shit.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
Queen Bee

That chick looks like a fucking man.
Queen Bee

catstyle wrote:i know the girl in red, i know when and where that picture was taken, as i was there that night. she's hardly what anyone would call a groupie and posting pics is more than slightly lame....

you all need to get out more.
Shut up, organic.
rockphoto
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by rockphoto »

alright, we have some serious stalkers around here. enough with the photos, now you're getting personal and those are friends. seriously, i suggest you all give it a rest. sludge is sludge to a point, but when you start posting people's image who have nothing to do with this, and don't deserve it, you're crossing the line. i can tell you all these girls are awesome and great friends. give it a rest already, get a life, and move on.

why does their life matter so much to you anyway? you never answered my questions miss libertard and butt buddy krismetal.. do you have some standard that girls who don't even know you are supposed to uphold? or does their life matter to you so much that you have to spend your time stalking them online? like i said, inquiring minds really want to know! (ok, i could care less actually, but just sayin) Oh, and libertard.. i wouldn't be your "buddy" if you were the last girl on earth, and ya know, considering im apparently a dyke bitch lesbo, i guess that says a lot about you. :)
Rock Photography and Design
http://www.sherryglobman.com
SebastianLeeDanzig
"UR GAY!" signed, Stevie

Post by SebastianLeeDanzig »

So pictures of people who don't even post here and that weren't taken in any kind of private setting are off-limits now why? I must have missed that part.
krismetal
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by krismetal »

looks like she has some lunch lady arms too, i wonder whos jizz got on her shirt?
2Tempting wrote:Yeah, the chick on the right looks like a big-shouldered, dark version of Rainbow Bright.
krismetal

Post by krismetal »

Thats what I heard also!
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote:Isn't that chick in the middle TMC's friend? The one that fucked Phil Lewis...Val or some shit.
rockphoto

Post by rockphoto »

Liberty wrote:I heart you my butt buddy kris... whoever you are.

Cockphoto, give it a reat already.Now shut your horseface.People are going to post what they want and your whining isn't going to change that. Btw, Don't you have some photos to take or something.You dollar store Annie Lebowitz.
LMAO @ not knowing who Krismetal is, you guys are good actresses. ;)

wow, so now im a horseface too, like TMC, right? i thought that name was reserved for her? remember, im the bitch lesbo dyke! get it right!

Any comparison to Annie Lebowitz is awesome, thank! I do hope to be like her some day, so I guess you gotta start somewhere! But then what does that make you, a bottom of the barrel Neil Zlozower? :)
rockphoto

Post by rockphoto »

Jizzlobber wrote:
No she doesn't
rockphoto

Post by rockphoto »

Liberty wrote:You are really stuck on the lesbo shit? Are you coming to terms with some of your deep feelings?Sweetie, you will never be an Annie Lebowitz. In favt you will be taking pictures of the likes of Tubby Downe for the rest of your "Career".You do look like a horse with those jacked up teeth.
:lol: do you even know who i am? my teeth are just fine, thank you. you're quite entertaining! pssst... check out my site for my full portfolio, more than just taime. the link is in my sig.. i don't hide. ;)

ok peeps, i gotta get to work now, have a nice day! hold your breath until I come back. ;)
rockphoto

Post by rockphoto »

Liberty wrote:
rockphoto wrote:
Liberty wrote:You are really stuck on the lesbo shit? Are you coming to terms with some of your deep feelings?Sweetie, you will never be an Annie Lebowitz. In favt you will be taking pictures of the likes of Tubby Downe for the rest of your "Career".You do look like a horse with those jacked up teeth.
:lol: do you even know who i am? my teeth are just fine, thank you. you're quite entertaining! pssst... check out my site for my full portfolio, more than just taime. the link is in my sig.. i don't hide. ;)

ok peeps, i gotta get to work now, have a nice day! hold your breath until I come back. ;)
You will be back. I will look at your lame site.I am betting that it is full of bands from the 80's and some local bands.I am sure that you are someone that claims to be the bands official photographer just to get close to them. :wink:
a) yer gonna lose that bet
b) i've been with my man for 5 years now, no need to get close to band members. I thought you were an internet stalker, did you not do your research? tsk tsk!
c) yes, im back, took a coffee break from work. see, i have one of those real job thingies. what do you do?

have a nice afternoon!
Itwalksamongus
Opening Act in Arenas

Post by Itwalksamongus »

rockphoto wrote:
Liberty wrote:
rockphoto wrote: :lol: do you even know who i am? my teeth are just fine, thank you. you're quite entertaining! pssst... check out my site for my full portfolio, more than just taime. the link is in my sig.. i don't hide. ;)

You will be back. I will look at your lame site.I am betting that it is full of bands from the 80's and some local bands.I am sure that you are someone that claims to be the bands official photographer just to get close to them. :wink:
a) yer gonna lose that bet
b) i've been with my man for 5 years now, no need to get close to band members. I thought you were an internet stalker, did you not do your research? tsk tsk!
c) yes, im back, took a coffee break from work. see, i have one of those real job thingies. what do you do?

have a nice afternoon!
rockphoto wrote:I rarely post here anymore.....
deathcurse wrote: Come on, people!
:lol:
Luminiferous
Playing First Stage at SludgeFest

Post by Luminiferous »

It just isn't like Sludge anymore.. :cry:
rockphoto

Post by rockphoto »

yo itstalks, do the math:

rockphoto
Headlining Clubs

Itwalksamongus

now you got something to say about who posts here often? :lol: :D
SuchaDelite

Post by SuchaDelite »

Skinbite wrote:Oh yes, big chunky chick on left is whore, the question is what 80s glam band has she not fucked?
The other LA Guns (Traci) version have been with her. I won't say which members.
Members, huh? As in more than one?

Sweet.
krismetal

Post by krismetal »

She looks like a cross between Cronos from Venom and Sandra Bernhardt.
Skinbite wrote:Don't forget to add more groupies.

I hear taime and his band call her a big nosed fucking skank and a character.

I think she swallows.

rockphoto

Post by rockphoto »

ah, liberty, you make me laugh. your posts just prove you know nothing about me. anyone who knows me on sludge knows who my boyfriend is cause he posts here too and its common knowledge. dig yourself deeper girl, its quite entertaining. like i said, you're not very good at this stalker thing, you haven't done your research. ;)

and you're STILL avoiding the question of why "D"'s life matters so much to you. Do you have no social life of your own? Do you have no sexual life? Have you never had sex? Have men ignored you? Really, answer the questions here so we can understand your obsession. How would you know what "D" minds anyway? You clearly don't know a thing about her either ;)

and um, how do you stalk a thread? just curious.. care to explain? you mean like responding over and over the way you are? except that you purposely created a screen name to bash people IN THIS THREAD, whereas I just post here once in a while and this one caught my attention cause its about my friend. so really, lets hear that explanation.

you go on with your bad self girl! :lol: :D

ok, time to pour a glass of wine and enjoy my evening.. i'll check in with ya later! :)
slickcitykat
Music Fan

Post by slickcitykat »

Well, well,well

everyone knows confident , secure people have no reason to put others down in such childish ways.
Putting people down based on physicality comes purely from a insecure envious place.

I honestly know the girl in question she has been a friend of my family for years. I feel a need to defend her although there really isn't any point, people here hunger to find some purpose in their lack luster insignifigant lives so they bash others.

She does not look like a man nor is she "chunky" or fat in anyway - which is down right hilarious because she honestly is the tall pretty girl that grabs a rooms attention when she walks into it. She is a sweet, intelligent person, loyal friend has a good family and a carreer.
Not that any of you care and I am sure you will pretend you "know" when you don't. and I am most certain she wouldn't care what you thought anyway.

She is not a whore in the slightest and as far as I have ever seen holds herself with respect. People always tend to judge others when they don't even know them, again insecurity and ignorance
As far for bashing on taime and others, seriously what do you care what they look like or what they do? seems very shallow, you don't have to be him or live his life, what do you care?

all seems so sad. maybe you should all go bowling or start a knitting circle. seems you are all starved for excitement.
slickcitykat
Music Fan

Post by slickcitykat »

No, it's not l;) nice try though. if you are so in the know maybe you can figure out who I am. :)
slickcitykat
Music Fan

Post by slickcitykat »

Apparently you care enough to ask and bash a stranger:)
you need a hobby. may this is all your projection maybe it's you that so longs to suck cock. it's weird. your weird.
slickcitykat
Music Fan

Post by slickcitykat »

Doesn't seem you know much. certainly seems you are dilluded and THINK you know people which is hilarious.

if that is the case why hide on a board?
SuchaDelite

Post by SuchaDelite »

slickcitykat wrote: As far for bashing on taime and others, seriously what do you care what they look like or what they do? seems very shallow, you don't have to be him or live his life, what do you care?
I remember you from that Butch Walker thread... oh what a mess, c'mon let's be fair... what's Sludge without stupid gossip? I don't know the chick in question nor do I care who krismetal/liberty/etc. is but it's still funny as shit to see catfights like this... and if the chick's got nothing to hide, there's no reason for you or rockphoto to defend her here...
slickcitykat
Music Fan

Post by slickcitykat »

you are right, I guess feeling a need to defend someone who doesn't come here or deserve it.you all have done it. And for the Bitch Walker thing that is an entirely different dramatic ball of wax. A funny one at that.
slickcitykat
Music Fan

Post by slickcitykat »

YOu obviously do care, if you didn't you would have never started in the first place. Don't kid yourself.