How old were you when...

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Freelance Hellraiser
Wannabe Rocker

Re: How old were you when...

Post by Freelance Hellraiser »

22 and it's the only regret I've ever had.
Something beautiful, mystical - I'm superfabulous
highheeledshoes
Playing Frat Parties

Post by highheeledshoes »

RikkiTikkiTavi
Taking Music Lessons

Post by RikkiTikkiTavi »

Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

highvoltage wrote:Hopefully less than 30 :oops: the few guys who wanted to fuck me were stupid assholes and not my type: a 40year old, fat, married guy with bad teeth; a guy who was one of my friends boyfriend (i'll never understand why) who is a sexist, a racist, and thinks he's Mr. Irresistable; a fellow student who is totally childish and embarrasing

How old were you when...

The last thread post before yours was posted?
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

highvoltage wrote:
Iron Duck wrote:
highvoltage wrote:Hopefully less than 30 :oops: the few guys who wanted to fuck me were stupid assholes and not my type: a 40year old, fat, married guy with bad teeth; a guy who was one of my friends boyfriend (i'll never understand why) who is a sexist, a racist, and thinks he's Mr. Irresistable; a fellow student who is totally childish and embarrasing

How old were you when...

The last thread post before yours was posted?
Sorry, I know I shouldn't have posted here. I just turned 26 a few days ago and I'm still a virgin and it's sooo frustrating
So fuck one of the assholes and get it out of the way. Then you might not be so awkward around the nice ones.
Liquid Boom Boom
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by Liquid Boom Boom »

I was 19 and she was 19, and I was in college and thought I'd never lose my virginity. It just wouldn't happen. But the girl was so cool to me, she was cute as hell and she knew I was a virgin. I remember the night was cold, and we were huddling up outside this party and she whispered in my ear, "i'm going to take your virginity tonight"...and I was totally embarrased as I hadn't told her anything...she just knew.

Anyways, I told her that she was right, I was a virgin and she gave me one of the most memorable nights ever. I can't say I was any good, but she totally blew my mind. the next morning was even better b/c I thought I'd gotten the hang of it. It was the best weekend I'd ever had up to that point.

I'm just thankful that she was so cool and patient.
milk-milk-lemonade
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by milk-milk-lemonade »

We both were 17. On the floor of my parents' unfinished basement. While, get this, my friend was fucking his gf in my bed. What can I say, I'm a giver.
ImageImage
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:USA USA USA !!
!
milk-milk-lemonade wrote:'Oh boy...' is a 300 Part Series
Sugar Magnolia
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

18. It wasn't the most pleasant thing that had ever happened to me. I figured I needed to get it over with. I really wish I would've waited. We went and got Italian food afterwards. I couldn't eat! :oops:
tinygoldbox
Wannabe Rocker

Post by tinygoldbox »

14, lost it to my boyfriend who was 16 (I think) at my house when my parents weren't home. Fairly meh sort of experience as far as I recall.

A more interesting virginity related story though is about this guy I did at a party in highschool. It was a huge party on a big property just outside of town and the whole graduating class came plus a buch of other kids our age. School has just ended so it was one of those big send off deals.

Anyhoo, I got massivly drunk and ended up fucking this guy in a secluded part of one of the fields, behind a wood shed I think. I really have very little memory of it happening but I do know it happened and that we sat around for a while afterwards and he talked about his ex Desiree and how she was bad for him blah blah. I left the party soon after that and didn't think about him at all, couldn't even remember his name or face.

Six months ago (I'm now 22) this stranger comes up to me while I'm shopping one day and asks me if I went to my highschool and is my name Tegan, blah blah. It took me about 10 minutes to twig as to who he was after he told me, it was faceless highschool party sex guy. He then starts telling me about how amazing that experience was for him, how I took his virginity, how he was really hung up on Desiree and I helped him get over a really dark part of his life. He then hugged me, said thankyou and walked away.

Really weird.

He also said I stuck my finger up his butt. Eww.
Tiny, gold, box-like.
okin
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by okin »

Hellsinkey
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Hellsinkey »

16, with a punk rock chick at a party in our house.
toofastforlove69
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by toofastforlove69 »

tinygoldbox wrote:14, lost it to my boyfriend who was 16 (I think) at my house when my parents weren't home. Fairly meh sort of experience as far as I recall.

A more interesting virginity related story though is about this guy I did at a party in highschool. It was a huge party on a big property just outside of town and the whole graduating class came plus a buch of other kids our age. School has just ended so it was one of those big send off deals.

Anyhoo, I got massivly drunk and ended up fucking this guy in a secluded part of one of the fields, behind a wood shed I think. I really have very little memory of it happening but I do know it happened and that we sat around for a while afterwards and he talked about his ex Desiree and how she was bad for him blah blah. I left the party soon after that and didn't think about him at all, couldn't even remember his name or face.

Six months ago (I'm now 22) this stranger comes up to me while I'm shopping one day and asks me if I went to my highschool and is my name Tegan, blah blah. It took me about 10 minutes to twig as to who he was after he told me, it was faceless highschool party sex guy. He then starts telling me about how amazing that experience was for him, how I took his virginity, how he was really hung up on Desiree and I helped him get over a really dark part of his life. He then hugged me, said thankyou and walked away.

Really weird.

He also said I stuck my finger up his butt. Eww.

That is awesome! Thanks for giving me a laugh. I can't imagine how weird and embarrassing that would be. :D
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

So do you still do the finger thing?
tinygoldbox
Wannabe Rocker

Post by tinygoldbox »

toofastforlove69 wrote: That is awesome! Thanks for giving me a laugh. I can't imagine how weird and embarrassing that would be. :D
Oh God, embarrassing does not egin to describe it. I barely even remembered that party, let alone him. Worst trip to the supermarket ever! :oops:
Iron Duck wrote:So do you still do the finger thing?
Get me smashed on cheap alcopops and we'll see.
Tiny, gold, box-like.
Madame Librarian
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Madame Librarian »

17, in his room. Wish it had been at the library. :P
Heaven help us if the library caught on fire!
chickenona
Pimp Jesus

Re: Re:

Post by chickenona »

Fluffernutter wrote:
MotleyMaiden wrote:18 and he was 36 and married. The sex was great!! The affair lasted 2 1/2 years and he taught me everything and I do mean everything!! :D
Especially taught you how loyal he was to his wife :roll:
Yeah, heaven forbid we appear to endorse marital infidelity on the "Ho Board", given how all of the musicians we discuss on here are all so unfalteringly faithful to THEIR wives. Oh, well, at least it's good to see you're not judgmental or anything.
deathcurse wrote:The secret board you had with Itjogs. You talked about me obsessively on there. There were witnesses.
vaya con DIO

http://nevergetbusted.com/2010/
Crazy Levi

Re:

Post by Crazy Levi »

18 - standard freshman year of college thing, in October. I remember it felt like a big victory because 2 of my high school friends who had gotten action in high school were with me at school - and I was the first of us to get any action in college.

Picked up another freshman at a frat party, boned her a few days later once she was off the rag. The wierdest part about it was her calling a friend on the phone immediately after I came and informing her that she just had some great sex. Which was ridiculous because it was a pretty standard 90 second pump and dump.
nancy
Music Fan

Post by nancy »

i was 19, and it happened in my honeymoon. let me tell you, there's nothing sweet about it!
Peter Crisp
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by Peter Crisp »

17 on a golf course green in the middle of the night. I'm a guy and it hurt like hell. I've never been with a tighter girl in my life, very uncomfortable and I'm not built like a stallion either. She was 19.
"Springsteen will never write anything that even comes close to 'Something to Believe In' or 'Every Rose Has it's Thorn.' " - Courtesy of Mr. P13.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Peter Crisp wrote:17 on a golf course green in the middle of the night. I'm a guy and it hurt like hell. I've never been with a tighter girl in my life, very uncomfortable and I'm not built like a stallion either. She was 19.
I'm digging the men on the Ho Board. I like it here better than the regular gossip forum, lol.
I was 16 and the girl was 22. My sister's friend from college and it was great. My first time was pretty great.
Angry Jew
Appetite For Chinese Democracy
Location: Buffalo,NY (Lets go SABRES!)-Swinging on Axl's nuts waiting patiently for Chinese Democracy part 2

Post by Angry Jew »

stickyfingers869 wrote:you lost your virginity??
I was 17 and it was to a musician not well known then but he is now... :roll:

lets hear your stories
there are bound to be some crazy shit in em' :wink:
Stevie Rachelle?

The 4th drummer from Bang Tango?

Give us a hint.
Where's Izzy?
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

Barely 16. Lost it to a 20 yr old white trash asshole with a pet frog while I was tripping on shrooms. We were at his mom's trailer (don't laugh) and she walked in on us, crack pipe and dealer in tow, and said "Jason you can't use my house as some sort of brothel!" LOL She then proceeded to "cook" i.e. burn a frozen pizza and smoke crack in the kitchen while we finished up (thank god the man wore a condom).

I wasn't really in love with him at the time, but he got me free drugs (pot, and coke, I never was into crack) and I kept seeing him for awhile until I got put in juvenile detention and state custody (I was a bad, bad girl lol). I was happy to get it over with, as I had pretty much done every else up until that point and all the rich snobby boys at my highschool (I went to a very upper class high school at the time) were all about doing everything BUT actual sex, and sex the way I wanted it, on my terms (i.e. I had to be so fucked up I could barely stand--I had social anxiety and sex was very appealing but the actual process totally weirded me out). I wanted to just get things rolling, get used and comfortable with it, and to know what it was all about, which by the end of seeing him, I definately did. At least the motherfucker taught me something! LOL

After that, I dated and fucked all sorts of men, but I've always had a thing for the band boys. Always. I don't even really go looking for it, but it just seems like every man I end up with finishes sex and says "oh I forgot to tell you I'm in this band...have you heard of us? Wanna come to a show? Here's our CD". LOL I don't try to be a band girl but I always end up in that siutation whether I like it or not.

R_B
patba81
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by patba81 »

I was 24 damn that is old! I was too busy partying to worry about dating what was I thinking!!
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

15 and it was embarrasing as hell
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
nakedmadman

Post by nakedmadman »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:15 and it was embarrasing as hell
Your Mom caught you and your boyfriend, eh?
SexxAtraxxion
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by SexxAtraxxion »

nakedmadman wrote:
I know dressing like 80s rockstars is not cool anymore, but I'm hetero.
My music library at last.fm:
https://www.last.fm/user/JonathanHalen
becq79
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by becq79 »

I was 18 and the guy had a tiny dick.

Thank god he was good with his hands though. :roll:
Iron Duck
Headlining Clubs

Post by Iron Duck »

SexxAtraxxion wrote:
nakedmadman wrote:
I know dressing like 80s rockstars is not cool anymore, but I'm hetero.
I love how you still haven't gotten that no one on this board would make fun of someone just for having an 80's wardrobe or listening to 80's music. It's a hair metal message board for fuck's sake. Those comments questioning your masculinity aren't directed at your "dressing like (an) 80s rockstar", but the uninhibited faggotry infecting your posts. I know by now you've hit troll status, but I'm not entirely convinced it's by conscious choice.
WyldOrchid5150

Post by WyldOrchid5150 »

14....horrible.I thought,"I dropped my pants for That?".Went home and was totally convinced my folks could tell.Shook like a dog shittin' peachtree seeds for 24 hours.
Tommy2Tone84

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

I was 19 she was 18 we dated for a very long two and half years of HELL. She was a crazy bitch at times but damn she was great in the sack.