How old were you when...

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

pearlywhite
Wannabe Rocker

Re: How old were you when...

Post by pearlywhite »

I was 18, he was 19. We were crazy in love and the sex was pretty good and got better the more we did it :D . We broke up about a year later, but it was a great memory and I'm glad I waited til I was 18 and experienced it with him. Most of my other friends had all ready been through a few guys by then. I was a bit of a prude then.

Of course after I turned 20, moved to Los Angeles and started spending my evening at the Rainbow.. well, let's just say being a prude didn't last long :wink:

I'm new here by the way - hello!
Betty Humpter
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Betty Humpter »

19. Let's just say it was not worth the wait. I consider my first real time to be with my first long-term boyfriend when I was 21. As bad as things ended between us a part of me will always love him for showing me what it was supposed to be like.
WackyWalrus wrote: Teenager 1: Hey man, is Quiet Riot better than Pantera?
Teenager 2: No way man. Nothing is better than Pantera, not even the Bible.
HotsOnForNowhere
Location: In the white room with black curtains near the station

Post by HotsOnForNowhere »

15. Didn't even really like the guy - just a hang out friend at the time. I just wanted to see for myself what the big deal was about and I trusted him. Ended up it was boring as hell. I felt bad too because he spent a lot of effort trying to make it special. Really a sweetheart of a guy. But when I caught on to what he was doing, I told him to basically knock it off and to just stick it in me already. I don't think he was impressed either. Eventually we got a lot better at it and ended up dating on and off for the next 8 years. Ironically the sex was why we kept going back to each other.
"Life is like Sanskrit read to a pony" ~ Lou Reed
Frogster
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Frogster »

Almost 19 i was very into that guy
It was very fast painful and he left. :(
teslarocks
Wannabe Rocker

Post by teslarocks »

Winter
Headlining Clubs

Post by Winter »

I was 17. He was 18. From Wales England too. Pretty fucking hot I must say..
It was awful. I expected it would be since I heard your first time was never good. It hurt bad cus he was big and I bled. ALOT. I think he ripped me a little....not just from the hymen
Anyways we dated for 2 yrs after that and the sex got better as we felt more comfortable with each other.
...then we broke up and I became a slut!
BarneyPipe wrote:
HEY!!!! Danny Partridge is the greatest bass player of all time. He was so fast it looked like his hand wasn't even moving.
Clash
Learning KISS Riffs

Post by Clash »

I was 15, he was 20. I really just wanted to get my first time out of the way. His name was Simon, he was cute (I was drunk) and that was good enough for me.
pieceofme
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by pieceofme »

Winter wrote:I was 17. He was 18. From Wales England too. Pretty fucking hot I must say..
It was awful. I expected it would be since I heard your first time was never good. It hurt bad cus he was big and I bled. ALOT. I think he ripped me a little....not just from the hymen
Anyways we dated for 2 yrs after that and the sex got better as we felt more comfortable with each other.
?
GrayAntiMatter wrote:EVH

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
Winter
Headlining Clubs

Post by Winter »

pieceofme wrote:
Winter wrote:I was 17. He was 18. From Wales England too. Pretty fucking hot I must say..
?

What?
BarneyPipe wrote:
HEY!!!! Danny Partridge is the greatest bass player of all time. He was so fast it looked like his hand wasn't even moving.
Metal Sludge
The End All Be All

Post by Metal Sludge »

Winter wrote:
pieceofme wrote:
?

What?
Wales, England???? Really?
Geez...no wonder you can't find a real job.
Winter
Headlining Clubs

Post by Winter »

Excuuuuuse me....Britain instead of England. Jesus....fucking touchy people...
BarneyPipe wrote:
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

Winter wrote:Excuuuuuse me....Britain instead of England. Jesus....fucking touchy people...
Being English I felt I had a right to be a tad touchy.

Zappa is pure cult status shit. He is to music what Bruce fucking Campbell is to acting....
anthonyt1974
Wannabe Rocker

Post by anthonyt1974 »

I was 15 and she was 18. It was back in the fall of 1989. I was playing in my first band back then Orion's Belt. She was a friend and we had wanted each other for awhile.
*Twilight*

Post by *Twilight* »

I was 14 he was 16. It was a summer thing and nothing to write home about.
Signed One Album Deal on Indy Label

Post by 51505150 »

pieceofme wrote:
Winter wrote:Excuuuuuse me....Britain instead of England. Jesus....fucking touchy people...
Being Welsh I was thinking about getting touchy... :lol:
pieceofme

Post by pieceofme »

51505150 wrote:
pieceofme wrote:
Being Welsh I was thinking about getting touchy... :lol:
:lol:

I could imagine is pissing off the Welsh more considering most North Americans I've met don't even know it is a country.