The Nikki/Donna/Brandi/Kat thread...........

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

aiwa
Taking Music Lessons

Re: The Nikki/Donna/Brandi/Kat thread...........

Post by aiwa »

This is too funny I'm a nikki fan He's hot and I know he can be a arrogant prick but I also know that I'll never see this side of him personally as he can put on a goods act , but I love reading the posts ,so bring it on people
highheeledshoes
Playing Frat Parties

Post by highheeledshoes »

Nikki is a worthless twat.
Kat probably smells like fish and dicks
Donna is actually allot cooler and smarter than I thought she was.
Brandi= :?: She obviously loves money......allot. :lol:

There's my contribution.
krismetal
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by krismetal »

At least Brandi and Kat knew who Nikki was when they met him unlike.. Donna or so she says, ;)
patba81
Winning Local Battle of the Bands

Post by patba81 »

Why not call it the who fucked Nikki thread!

Patty
Winter
Headlining Clubs

Post by Winter »

Nikki is a lying, fat, used up, drug using, greedy, selfish, STD infested, self centered, asshole.

Id use more words but I dont want to take up the whole thread...
BarneyPipe wrote:
HEY!!!! Danny Partridge is the greatest bass player of all time. He was so fast it looked like his hand wasn't even moving.
aiwa
Taking Music Lessons

Post by aiwa »

hey winter any personal stories , you sound like you have some inside info :shock:
deadvelvetrose

Post by deadvelvetrose »

what about vanity
highheeledshoes
Playing Frat Parties

deadvelvetrose wrote:what about vanity
Oh, yeah.

Vanity. How can we leave her out? A fucking insane, pretty little thing she was, wasn't she? :lol: Wow.
JoanOfAss
Picking a Band Name

Post by JoanOfAss »

Winter wrote:Nikki is a lying, fat, used up, drug using, greedy, selfish, STD infested, self centered, asshole.

Please do!!!!!!!!!

If your taste in long term relationships consists of Playboy models and cokehead reality tv stars I'm sure there's bound to be more than a few trips to the doctor. He doesn't exactly have the most "wholesome" of women for the long haul... so just imagine the type of skanks he gets on the side.
Joan of Ass; Lemmy's child-bride.
Funkychik02
Resident Gamecrush Playdate

Post by Funkychik02 »

Woah, what Brandi did he date? Brandi Brandt?
Donnie Vie wrote:
I only read magazines you buy in the store that come on shiny paper.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

Winter wrote:Nikki is a lying, fat, used up, drug using, greedy, selfish, STD infested, self centered, asshole.

Wow, Winter...tell us how you really feel!!
:lol:
MetalSludgeCEO wrote:I'd rather pound Lance Eric from Bang Tango bareback.
LAglamrocker wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:11 pm I can’t handle real world problems
It’s hard enough having 2 LA Guns and being forced to pick a side
highheeledshoes
Playing Frat Parties

JoanOfAss wrote:

Please do!!!!!!!!!

If your taste in long term relationships consists of Playboy models and cokehead reality tv stars I'm sure there's bound to be more than a few trips to the doctor. He doesn't exactly have the most "wholesome" of women for the long haul... so just imagine the type of skanks he gets on the side.
:lol: True for Kat, most likley, but I don't know that the others are 'skanks'. Sure, they have spread their pussy lips for dozens of strange weirdos in magazines :lol: buuut... doesn't really mean they are skanks in the real meaning of the word. Kat, on the other hand, I hear basically fucked anything that has a penis or resembles a penis. :lol:
Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Post by Kristi Vanian »

krismetal wrote:At least Brandi and Kat knew who Nikki was when they met him unlike.. Donna or so she says, ;)
Exactly. I think Brandi n Kat are only interested because he's Nikki Sixx. Donna actually loved him n cared about him. She never really seemed interested in his money or fame. Look at Brandi's track record. She was with Taime Downe, Nikki Sixx, n supposedly Tracii Guns so to me, she just seems like a star fucker. And as for Kat, what else does she have going for her? Dating Nikki Sixx is probably the biggest thing that's ever or will ever happen to her.
highheeledshoes
Playing Frat Parties

Kristi Vicious wrote:
krismetal wrote:At least Brandi and Kat knew who Nikki was when they met him unlike.. Donna or so she says, ;)
Exactly. I think Brandi n Kat are only interested because he's Nikki Sixx. Donna actually loved him n cared about him. She never really seemed interested in his money or fame. Look at Brandi's track record. She was with Taime Downe, Nikki Sixx, n supposedly Tracii Guns so to me, she just seems like a star fucker. And as for Kat, what else does she have going for her? Dating Nikki Sixx is probably the biggest thing that's ever or will ever happen to her.
Kat's fame is bigger than Nikki's at the moment and that's sad. :lol: I don't know too much about Brandi. Kat, I would say is a huge starfucker. Kat just sucks. :lol:
Kristi Vanian
Spike's Bitch

Post by Kristi Vanian »

I agree. How do you go from Donna D'Errico to Kat Von D? Kat kinda reminds me of a merry go round. Who hasn't had a ride?
amandap
Taking Music Lessons

Post by amandap »

i worked with Donna years ago. she was sweet and just super cute. Kat just looks dirty. And her clothes suck. If my tits sagged like that I would invest in a bra. and maybe some spanx for her saggy ass.

Wait!!! Nikki looks dirty too! I bet his balls sag like Kat's tits!

I don't know who is a bigger starfucker...Kat or Nikki
highheeledshoes
Playing Frat Parties

amandap wrote:i worked with Donna years ago. she was sweet and just super cute. Kat just looks dirty. And her clothes suck. If my tits sagged like that I would invest in a bra. and maybe some spanx for her saggy ass.

Wait!!! Nikki looks dirty too! I bet his balls sag like Kat's tits!

I don't know who is a bigger starfucker...Kat or Nikki
Yeah. It's a toss up. I would probably have to say....Kat? Nikki is a close second though. Nikki just seems to try to fuck who he thinks everyone wants to fuck. It's pathetic.

Anyway, Donna needs to take that fucker back to court and get what she deserves.

Now Brandi is all buddy/buddy with him. Either the girl is a fucking idiot or he gave her some cash or something. The way he fucked her over, took custody from her and for her to go and be "friends" with him now? That's just retarded. I understand forgive and forget but come on. There's something fucking strange about that shit. He must've bribed her or something. :lol:

"You get to see your kids now, if only you like, watch them now and be a "mom" to them now that Donna left me. I'll let you sit in my Bentley and you can say that it's yours and maybe every once in a while, I'll give you a little rim job just as a bonus." :lol:

If Brandi was smart, she'd team up with Donna and clean the fucker out. :lol:
amandap
Taking Music Lessons

Post by amandap »

yeah but you have to decide if the juice is worth the squeeze...and its probably just not. Does Donna deserve more? yeah...but sometimes its better to let them walk away and end the fight. Nikki would just kill your soul... there is no limit to how low he'd stoop just to win. Let him keep his cash and his whore. He's a 50 year old moron who's probably gonna kill himself (I mean really, not that I died and came back and shot up again crap) keeping up with Kat's coke habit. When his heart explodes. all his money will go to the kids anyway. Donna has class. Brandi is just weak. Is she a golddigger? maybe...but its not like Nikki married her because he loved her so much. She was hot. Quid Pro Quo Baby!!!
highheeledshoes
Playing Frat Parties

amandap wrote:yeah but you have to decide if the juice is worth the squeeze...and its probably just not. Does Donna deserve more? yeah...but sometimes its better to let them walk away and end the fight. Nikki would just kill your soul... there is no limit to how low he'd stoop just to win. Let him keep his cash and his whore. He's a 50 year old moron who's probably gonna kill himself (I mean really, not that I died and came back and shot up again crap) keeping up with Kat's coke habit. When his heart explodes. all his money will go to the kids anyway. Donna has class. Brandi is just weak. Is she a golddigger? maybe...but its not like Nikki married her because he loved her so much. She was hot. Quid Pro Quo Baby!!!
Kat's coke problem?? Do tell. I knew that bitch's face looked cocaine bloated. :lol:
krismetal

Post by krismetal »

Kristi Vicious wrote:I agree. How do you go from Donna D'Errico to Kat Von D? Kat kinda reminds me of a merry go round. Who hasn't had a ride?
Kat is more famous Donna. Donna is a has been. Kat has made a name for herself and has own cosmetic line with Sephora which is doing very well.
Most people forgot who Donna is or have no idea who she is.
amandap
Taking Music Lessons

Post by amandap »

Kat is more famous than Donna RIGHT NOW. But Donna was on Baywatch (the most watch show ever....fuck knows why it was awful...but the girls were hot so...) when they got married. So basically Nikki needs someone who is famous in the now to try to up his cool quotient (its not working....he looks like a giant ass nowdays). He could have at least picked someone attractive. Not the Dragqueen he is with. When Kat's 15 min are up he will move on. Maybe Dakota Fanning will be of age then....or Miley Cyrus Def. will.
krismetal

Post by krismetal »

amandap wrote:Kat is more famous than Donna RIGHT NOW. But Donna was on Baywatch (the most watch show ever....fuck knows why it was awful...but the girls were hot so...) when they got married. So basically Nikki needs someone who is famous in the now to try to up his cool quotient (its not working....he looks like a giant ass nowdays). He could have at least picked someone attractive. Not the Dragqueen he is with. When Kat's 15 min are up he will move on. Maybe Dakota Fanning will be of age then....or Miley Cyrus Def. will.
So David Chokachi and Jeremy Jackson were on Baywatch too, now their on "Confessions of a Teen Idol"..
I think Kat is gorgeus and I love her make-up and style.
highheeledshoes
Playing Frat Parties

Eww. Not to me anymore. I used to think Kat was cute but now to me she's just a putrid shemale with horse teeth and small eyes and she looks like her cunt would stink. :lol: Her popularity will not be around for long, I presume. Flash in the pan. I used to like her for about 1week until I found out that she's partially retarded. Now I want to strangle her and feed her to some rabid wolves. She'll still have tattooing though, thank god for her. At least she does have some talent to fall back on. Take a look around the net for the general consensus of Kat Von D now. Most agree with me that she's a useless whore. :lol: When Nikki gets done with her, he'll act like he never really loved her anyway. That he only fell for her because he was so broken up over the divorce and that Kat was a crazy whore who he just needed to get rid of. He'll totally blame his falling off the wagon on her coke problem, too. It'll all be her fault. :lol: He is sort of predictable that way.
krismetal

Post by krismetal »

highheeledshoes wrote:Eww. Not to me anymore. I used to think Kat was cute but now to me she's just a putrid shemale with horse teeth and small eyes and she looks like her cunt would stink. :lol: Her popularity will not be around for long, I presume. Flash in the pan. I used to like her for about 1week until I found out that she's partially retarded. Now I want to strangle her and feed her to some rabid wolves. She'll still have tattooing though, thank god for her. At least she does have some talent to fall back on. Take a look around the net for the general consensus of Kat Von D now. Most agree with me that she's a useless whore. :lol: When Nikki gets done with her, he'll act like he never really loved her anyway. That he only fell for her because he was so broken up over the divorce and that Kat was a crazy whore who he just needed to get rid of. He'll totally blame his falling off the wagon on her coke problem, too. It'll all be her fault. :lol: He is sort of predictable that way.
You should try her eyeshadow and lip gloss, its pretty cool.
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

Donna was a really hot chick. maybe rough around the edges back in the day..but he really fucked that one up. She shoulda divorced him back when that Samantha Maloney shit was hapenning. filed for Adultery.

Kat and Nikki are BOTH using eachother for more fame spotlight..its SICK.
they are nasty ass hobags... oh well!

Midlife crisis anyone??
highheeledshoes
Playing Frat Parties

krismetal wrote:
highheeledshoes wrote:Eww. Not to me anymore. I used to think Kat was cute but now to me she's just a putrid shemale with horse teeth and small eyes and she looks like her cunt would stink. :lol: Her popularity will not be around for long, I presume. Flash in the pan. I used to like her for about 1week until I found out that she's partially retarded. Now I want to strangle her and feed her to some rabid wolves. She'll still have tattooing though, thank god for her. At least she does have some talent to fall back on. Take a look around the net for the general consensus of Kat Von D now. Most agree with me that she's a useless whore. :lol: When Nikki gets done with her, he'll act like he never really loved her anyway. That he only fell for her because he was so broken up over the divorce and that Kat was a crazy whore who he just needed to get rid of. He'll totally blame his falling off the wagon on her coke problem, too. It'll all be her fault. :lol: He is sort of predictable that way.
You should try her eyeshadow and lip gloss, its pretty cool.
I don't know about her make up. Never tried it. I am a MAC girl.
highheeledshoes
Playing Frat Parties

nycrue wrote:Donna was a really hot chick. maybe rough around the edges back in the day..but he really fucked that one up. She shoulda divorced him back when that Samantha Maloney shit was hapenning. filed for Adultery.

Midlife crisis anyone??
Yes. And isn't it funny how the relationship has just been making them look like 2 pulsating asshats? Oh to their surprise, I would imagine. :lol:
nycrue
MSX Tour Support Act

Post by nycrue »

highheeledshoes wrote:
nycrue wrote:Donna was a really hot chick. maybe rough around the edges back in the day..but he really fucked that one up. She shoulda divorced him back when that Samantha Maloney shit was hapenning. filed for Adultery.

Midlife crisis anyone??
Yes. And isn't it funny how the relationship has just been making them look like 2 pulsating asshats? Oh to their surprise, I would imagine. :lol:
oh well...maybe the sex is good.
*wretch*
:lol:
JoanOfAss
Picking a Band Name

Post by JoanOfAss »

highheeledshoes wrote:

Midlife crisis anyone??
They're perfect for eachother. Two dim-witted starfuckers that have achieved fame on MINIMUM talent.

Kat's tattooing isn't that good. She really sucks at freehand.

Didn't they meet at an NA meeting?
Joan of Ass; Lemmy's child-bride.
highheeledshoes
Playing Frat Parties

JoanOfAss wrote:
highheeledshoes wrote:

Midlife crisis anyone??
They're perfect for eachother. Two dim-witted starfuckers that have achieved fame on MINIMUM talent.

Kat's tattooing isn't that good. She really sucks at freehand.

Didn't they meet at an NA meeting?
You know, I really am not sure where the fuck these 2 fucks met. They claim that Scott Ian hooked them up on a "blind date" 2 years ago to try to prove that they were "friends" before they started fucking. They came up with this bullshit once everyone started calling KVD a skank and a ho and cunt for cheating on Orbi with Nikki. It was hilaaaaaaarious how the 2 came up with this "explanation" of how their friendship "blossomed into love, unexpectedly: :lol: :lol: Most still don't buy it and still think she's a cheating cunt and Nikki is just a washed up bitch trying to make press again. :lol: