NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by dustbunny »

GirlUnderwater wrote:
cathousebabe wrote: If anyone has their information wrong it's you. Not all of us are pissed because of what he has said. He didn't insult me personally so I could care less that he thinks the majority of his fan base are chubby medicated cutters. We've seen plenty of pics that prove he's somewhat right . We're not all that way. I'm here chatting it up about what a publicity stunt this sham of an engagement is.
This is a gossip board so yeah gossip goes on here and if you are butthurt about it don't come in here then. You are only here trolling and starting shit because you don't like what you see. Move on cause you are not going to change how everyone feels, unless you want to share what you just quoted "painful details" about the engagement...
Who said anything about not liking what I see? I love it! Butthurt? More like stomach hurt from the laughter. You bitches get riled up so easily. You call it trolling, I call it tossing a grenade into a room full of pedophiles. It's a win-win. It's not like you people contribute anything valuable to society, so what's the harm in me fucking with you? There really is no downside to this.

Carry on, lovelies.
Then why are YOU here? What's your EPIC contribution to society?
Tossing a grenade into a room full of pedophiles? What a stupid, inane comment. Yup, inane...look that one up in the dictionary, if you own one.
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
LonelyGirl
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LonelyGirl »

an older article but the comments are funny
http://blogs.ocweekly.com/heardmentalit ... s-twitter/
Powered by dollar toaster pizzas dipped in salsa and Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes!
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

LonelyGirl wrote:an older article but the comments are funny
Agreed. Great comments like these:

Let's face it: Trent has left the building and his bipolar mind.
Posted On: Saturday, Jun. 13 2009 @ 9:01AM

Ok, I know I'm late on this thread but WTF is going on with Trent Reznor? He makes horrible comments about everyone else all the while his idiot fiancee is posting vulgar, overly intimate details of their sex life (including, folks, her love of fisting, anal sex, etc). While there's nothing wrong with that, unless you're looking for it on a fetish site, keep that shit to yourself. And let's not forget his comments that all of us are jealous because he and his *Super* fiancee, who a day before she met him was a nobody working in an LA spa, are an "unstoppable force of greatness." You know what, Trent? I want my fucking money back for every poster, ticket, etc, that I spent on NIN because I'll be damned if I spend another penny on your hooker fiancee's lobster breakfast and Louboutins. Yeah, fuck you both.
Posted On: Wednesday, Jun. 24 2009 @ 4:57PM
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

dustbunny wrote:
LonelyGirl wrote:an older article but the comments are funny
Agreed. Great comments like these:

Let's face it: Trent has left the building and his bipolar mind.
Posted On: Saturday, Jun. 13 2009 @ 9:01AM

Ok, I know I'm late on this thread but WTF is going on with Trent Reznor? He makes horrible comments about everyone else all the while his idiot fiancee is posting vulgar, overly intimate details of their sex life (including, folks, her love of fisting, anal sex, etc). While there's nothing wrong with that, unless you're looking for it on a fetish site, keep that shit to yourself. And let's not forget his comments that all of us are jealous because he and his *Super* fiancee, who a day before she met him was a nobody working in an LA spa, are an "unstoppable force of greatness." You know what, Trent? I want my fucking money back for every poster, ticket, etc, that I spent on NIN because I'll be damned if I spend another penny on your hooker fiancee's lobster breakfast and Louboutins. Yeah, fuck you both.
Posted On: Wednesday, Jun. 24 2009 @ 4:57PM
how the fuck did i miss a fisting comment. what the fuck did she say
lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

yeah, I missed the fisting/anal shit too... wtf. ?
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

cathousebabe wrote:Adrianne Kurry(sp?) has tickets to tonights show. Of course geez.

Ok someone has to have kept that fisting comment. Please someone post it for the lolz
she would dump her douchebag husband in a hot shit min for reznor
bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by bronzecookie81 »

I can't stand Adrienne Curry's country homely mush mouth talking ass. She is hella annoying. I think she's mentally disabled truth be told....and completely obsessed with TR...which is a mental disablity in and of itself...or it should be.

I saw the anal/fisting comments, but I didn't save them. Some shit about "giving a mad ass fuck".
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

I only heard about the "afterglow" comment, which I thought was bullshit since twittering on my blackberry or computer is the last thing on my mind after I've had mindblowing sex :mrgreen:

Nothing of anal sex and fisting, though...bold girl :oops: but apparently she hadn't heard of nyms or email to tell her freaky hipster friends of her dirty adventures.

Nothing says class like mommy and daddy, great aunt Pru
and cousin Bob (who are all on her Twitter and her Facebook, of course) knowing that she luuurrrves a fist in her cunt once in a while, especially while there's a dick in her ass.

I mean, wow. She's right...I do feel completely unremarkable compared to that kind of unstoppable force *coughchuckle* of greatness.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
amouthfulofsin220

Pushing all sarcasm aside...

it's what I do 8)

EDIT: And you see class, I use a nym, so mummy and daddy don't needlessly have to be exposed to my unique talent and exotic tastes, and I can remain the "fresh faced intellectual"- the serious, studious, sensible girl everyone turns to irl.

:wink:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

amouthfulofsin220

Hello Ricecakes, (I like your nym)

Loving someone that doesn't love you back? Hasta en las mejores familias - even in the best families. Happens all the time. Doesn't seem like they have much chemistry, and I wouldn't even use the word love to describe what's between them...lust maybe, a need for possession, desperation or ambition - but love? No.

Didn't achieve what he wanted? He was a god among men in the 90's, when other more aggro rockers were jealous of him & his success, even if they called him an overcooked melancholy gothfag. He had his moment, and I hope he knew it that it wouldn't last forever and didn't begin to equate success with self esteem. He still has a large (albeit nutty) fanbase that will give him revenue and entertainment for years to come...

Hollywood's a disease, and apparently he's got a scorching case.

Anyways, apparently he's always gone for scags. Maybe he's either too lazy or insecure for an intellectually challenging woman. What a waste

P.S. - you said disappointment and disgust...too far, huh? Poor Q.
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.

amouthfulofsin220

He was hella famous - I call it like I see it, and people were sweating his nuts hardcore...and I was completely oblivious beyond seeing shirts emblazoned with "NIN" in highschool and wondering "what the fuck?" to myself, thinking it must be a cool alternative name brand. Didn't have Mtv, hated listening to the radio, despised most modern rock music, and always had my face stuck in a book...I didn't even listen to Closer until, like, 2004. Yep. Youtube is a priceless gem :lol:

P.S. - You know what? I think Johnny's really talented and incredibly good looking, but I've never had a thing for him...It would be nice to maybe have a glass of wine and practice my conversational french with him, but no sucky fucky...go figure. :?

amouthfulofsin220

RiceCakes wrote:
You are right. I see NIN shirts used as rags everywhere now.
I see your wit's as dry as good champagne.

I like it :mrgreen:

Onions
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Onions »

A Zombie wrote:oh and one more fuckin thing

why is the ring on her right hand? fail!

A. Dragqueen has had rhinoplasty. It's quite evident. It's not a bad nose job, just an obvious one.

B. Has anyone noticed that Trent resembles Grandpa Simpson lately?

C.Their relationship will start boring everyone into a coma soon.
A Zombie
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by A Zombie »

misanthropia wrote:Image
emryn wrote:
GirlUnderwater wrote: Who said anything about not liking what I see? I love it! Butthurt? More like stomach hurt from the laughter. You bitches get riled up so easily. You call it trolling, I call it tossing a grenade into a room full of pedophiles. It's a win-win. It's not like you people contribute anything valuable to society, so what's the harm in me fucking with you? There really is no downside to this.

Carry on, lovelies.
Wait, who's getting riled up? Who's coming on here clearly getting pissed off enough to respond to the speculations? Why, I do think that would be you! Smooth. You are win. Speaking of specualtions...
GirlUnderwater wrote: It's not like you people contribute anything valuable to society
As your entire theory is based on the fact we're posting here I'd like to welcome you to the club. Also, we're apparently all peadophiles. I can't remember which retard decided tha... oh wait - you. Again.
i lol'd
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

Are these people serious? Or are they just hoping to get closer to Fluffy himself with these comments. They are starting to be so far up Queef's ass, it's sickening. When the Big Comedown (couldn't resist. lol) happens, they will all be trashing the whore I'm sure.

Marcy Liu - i wish you would not have left WIG bc the show earlier today was heartbreaking w/o u on stage.August 28 at 9:37pm

Rudina Zhuleku - hi sweety pie..remember me..rudi from chicago..hope ur enjoyed ur time yesterday..have fun today and a safe trip to toronto..xoxo..August 29 at 9:05am

Scott Wellen - trent looks good--but,sex and drugs -sex sex and drugs.trent can party hard and go deep.but its all good and people do change.trent is just stronger than most.----we all wishu u 2 the best. kingpin

Jon Reznor Vosovic - Congrats, maybe we will see you guys at the next PA reunion ;)
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
amouthfulofsin220

RiceCakes wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Hello Ricecakes, (I like your nym)

He is a god among men his entire life, even now, when more conceited guys were jealous of him & his success. Every man and woman on earth likes him or wants to be with him. His movies are great and they even try to make him uglier with wigs and character makeup and he is still so handsome. Such a great actor. He is the best in Hollywood and so down to earth and Public Enemies is great. He treats his fans with respect. He is so humble and down to earth. He didn't even know what Twitter was.Such a beautiful person. His significant other Vanessa is beautiful too. They are so lucky to have each other. >shrugs shoulders<

Are we talking about Johnny Depp here? 8) :lol:
This went right over my head the first go 'round, I was nearly cross-eyed with sleep. Nice one - you got me, and I bow reverently. I'd missed the challenge :wink:

P.S. - Now who was more conceited than him?? Anyways, how about "god amonst insects", or perhaps, just maybe, he was a "garden variety hollywood wannabe douche"? Shit, he must've been more country than cow tippin' (and he never imagined he'd still do it today, but at his concerts) :cry:

amouthfulofsin220

Scott Wellen - trent looks good--but,sex and drugs -sex sex and drugs.trent can party hard and go deep.but its all good and people do change.trent is just stronger than most.----we all wishu u 2 the best. kingpin
lolwat?
Jon Reznor Vosovic - Congrats, maybe we will see you guys at the next PA reunion
That's super sweet, but I wish they'd DM her, so people don't, like, see these comments. It's private. Imagine Q, swatting skeeters and overdosing on carbs in hipster clothes and stillettos at the next Reznor family reunion in PA. It's so not her element :lol:

bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

God, these people are going to get diabetes from the fake sweetness they are giving out.....GROSS...Oh, and what the fuck is up with "Ternt's" family?? First creepy Aunt Mary, now this Jon fellow.....if you like the Bitch so much, why don't you just call her...Oh, could it be you're just trying to kiss ass and look good for whatever reason by talking to her on a public board??....I think so.

Wikkedsyn wrote:Are these people serious? Or are they just hoping to get closer to Fluffy himself with these comments. They are starting to be so far up Queef's ass, it's sickening. When the Big Comedown (couldn't resist. lol) happens, they will all be trashing the whore I'm sure.

Marcy Liu - i wish you would not have left WIG bc the show earlier today was heartbreaking w/o u on stage.August 28 at 9:37pm

Rudina Zhuleku - hi sweety pie..remember me..rudi from chicago..hope ur enjoyed ur time yesterday..have fun today and a safe trip to toronto..xoxo..August 29 at 9:05am

Jon Reznor Vosovic - Congrats, maybe we will see you guys at the next PA reunion ;)
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

http://www.accesshollywood.com/stars-go ... source=omg

I wonder, since Fluffy did that video for Peta, any chance we would see Old Grandpa Goth-Fluffy posing in the buff? He could have Queef by his side, with her bloody steak and chinchilla jacket! He has never spoken again about that video, or tried to raise awareness. I wonder, was it just a PR stunt..to be relevant?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Lol at family reunion . People still do that?
amouthfulofsin220

BaGawker2.0 wrote:Lol at family reunion . People still do that?
Why not? Family you haven't seen since the last reunion telling you whether you've gotten fatter or thinner since the last time they saw you, cousin Jeb hitting you up for money while PawPaw tells your new girlfriend the story of the time you stuck a hundred toothpicks in a turd, put it in a glass cup and brought it to the dinner table to your dismay...the dreaded poring over your childhood photos, deviled eggs and macaroni salad sitting in the sun, Pabst Blue Ribbon in the icebox and the resulting dashes to the porta jane...

I don't have a close family, so I would consider myself lucky to be able to participate in something like that.

Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
lolwat?

I was scratching my head, trying to figure that out as well. Some people's kids I tell ya.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

bronzecookie81 wrote:God, these people are going to get diabetes from the fake sweetness they are giving out.....GROSS...Oh, and what the fuck is up with "Ternt's" family?? First creepy Aunt Mary, now this Jon fellow.....if you like the Bitch so much, why don't you just call her...Oh, could it be you're just trying to kiss ass and look good for whatever reason by talking to her on a public board??....I think so.

Wikkedsyn wrote:Are these people serious? Or are they just hoping to get closer to Fluffy himself with these comments. They are starting to be so far up Queef's ass, it's sickening. When the Big Comedown (couldn't resist. lol) happens, they will all be trashing the whore I'm sure.

Exactly!!
If they are FAMILY.. why would they be using online social sites, instead of just calling the two of them. Honestly, the train-out-of-control just keeps packing on more speed...waiting for the epic crash..any day now.
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
BaGawker2.0 wrote:Lol at family reunion . People still do that?
Why not? Family you haven't seen since the last reunion telling you whether you've gotten fatter or thinner since the last time they saw you, cousin Jeb hitting you up for money while PawPaw tells your new girlfriend the story of the time you stuck a hundred toothpicks in a turd, put it in a glass cup and brought it to the dinner table to your dismay...the dreaded poring over your childhood photos, deviled eggs and macaroni salad sitting in the sun, Pabst Blue Ribbon in the icebox and the resulting dashes to the porta jane...

I don't have a close family, so I would consider myself lucky to be able to participate in something like that.
WTF
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LMAO

Poor thing........somebody....call adult protective services or this Fucker's children......something. This is SAD. :lol:

Cashmere wrote:I can't wait to watch Trez turn into this guy:

http://www.theworldsbestever.com/2009/0 ... /#comments

It's a slippery slope.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

Cashmere wrote:I can't wait to watch Trez turn into this guy:

http://www.theworldsbestever.com/2009/0 ... /#comments

It's a slippery slope.
What the hell was that?!?! :lol:
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

bronzecookie81 wrote:I can't stand Adrienne Curry's country homely mush mouth talking ass. She is hella annoying. I think she's mentally disabled truth be told....and completely obsessed with TR...which is a mental disablity in and of itself...or it should be.

I saw the anal/fisting comments, but I didn't save them. Some shit about "giving a mad ass fuck".
Sorry, I didn't save the comments either, and I think they were lost on the old Insider thread if I remember correctly.
Adrienne Curry or "AdriCurry" as I think she goes by on CULT.COM was kissing MQ's ass right when this whole thing began on Twitter.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
lolwat?
Jon Reznor Vosovic - Congrats, maybe we will see you guys at the next PA reunion
That's super sweet, but I wish they'd DM her, so people don't, like, see these comments. It's private. Imagine Q, swatting skeeters and overdosing on carbs in hipster clothes and stillettos at the next Reznor family reunion in PA. It's so not her element :lol:
They were meant to be seen that's why they were planted. Remember the early posts from "Aunt Mary" Reznor? Reznor's aunt must be in her 50's or 60's. The majority of people that age are not social networking on Facebook, MySpace, or Twitter, hell, I know some educated professionals that age who are uncomfortable with computers period. And if you're related, why not pick up the damn phone? I don't Facebook my family and friends I call them.
This shit is more transparent than the glass noodles Queef inhales by the bucket for breakfast.
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

I wish this fag Pink Trent would just attempt to blow Trent and get it over with.......must you come to EVERY fucking show?? What a goddamned FanBitch.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
amouthfulofsin220

bronzecookie81 wrote:I wish this fag Pink Trent would just attempt to blow Trent and get it over with.......must you come to EVERY fucking show?? What a goddamned FanBitch.
Seems more dedicated and less bored than the Q, too. TR should throw him a bone (and by that I mean give him a better interview, of course) :mrgreen: