NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

bronzecookie81
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by bronzecookie81 »

Saphron, go off yourself. Please.......
You sure are obsessed with me....what I think, what I do, what my Blackberry is up to. Get a man, and get a fucking life. You're the one who is obsessed with Trent....not anyone else here. No one has said a word to you, yet you continuously storm in here talking to yourself. Stop projecting Bitch. The best way to deal with an Idiot like you is to ignore you, so it begins now....and I advise everyone else to do the same. Ooops! We have been.....
For someone who didn't make any comments on Trent's blog, you sure are mad.....Hmmmmm.......Go Die....Please.
saphron wrote:@vladtepes- trent who runs Pink is the new Blog did not make those comments about people on this board being jealous. if Cashmere actually knew how to READ and had any kind of reading comprehension skills, she/he would know that agent o posted that as a comment on trent's board.

@bronzedcookie- if you actually HAD a dick to eat, you wouldn't be on this board 24/7. just like you continually bitch about people having an opinion, not EVERYONE believes your half-assed theory of a PR stunt! that doesn't mean they drink the "NIN kool-aid". do you think if you scream "CONSPIRACY THEORY" loud enough, trent reznor is going to call you up and tell you you were right? maybe you don't have any friends in real life...maybe you watched 'Mean Girls' one too many times...whatever your damage, quit obsessing over someone that does not know or give a shit about you!! put down your blackberry and step outside and enjoy the fresh air! the weather has been gorgeous in LA!
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

:lol: saphron
so I used fat and YOUR lol the fucking grammar Nazi? that's supposed to be any more clever? Isn't it time for you to grace us with another disappearance ? You defended some douchbags friends honor and you got dull fast. But of course you can stay and teach me my ESL, & we can clap and pretend you're something useful.
A Zombie
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by A Zombie »

i guess trent made her wash her cunt before the reception
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

citrinecastle wrote:Am I crazy or do their hands in the kissy wedding dance pic look....wrong? Actually, it all looks wrong. Almost photoshopped. But then, I don't have the best eyesight.

Now that you mention it, yes that does look like Trent hand belongs to someone else. It's way too slender and we all know he has those chunky little midget fingers.
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

dustbunny wrote:PinkTrent needs to get his tongue out of Trent's ass. He's the last one who should be telling anyone to get a life.

Oh hi Filamina. Enjoying your "honeymoon?"

True, true. I'm not the one who went to the trouble of setting up a celeb gossip site. And if those two attention whores wanted to keep their private life private, they wouldn't have carried out this little stunt/train wreck in such a public manner. Even going so far as to invite a second-rate gossip monger to the wedding. Pfft. :roll:
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

So... Where's the video of Dragqueen's parents pushing her down the aisle because she wasn't walking fast enough for them? (I'm sure they're eager to get her off their payroll and onto someone else's. At this point, they'd probably begun to worry they'd be supporting her out of their pension income. There's hope for them, though. Maybe their other children, or the family pet, will turn out better.)
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

That's his hand. I guess we'll see clear ring photos if/when they release them. Real or knockoff, at least it's platinum. I can't stand yellow gold. :?

I'm pretty surprised about the tub photo...how did they photoshop it so quickly? I'm not gonna lie, I wish I could afford to get all my random photos photoshopped to the max..

la definicion de "servicio ameno y esmerado" lol

P.S. - I wonder what it it feels like for him to finally be formally and openly wearing a wedding band, to say "I'm a married man" if anyone asks. Must be surreal. Wish he looked happy, if only for the fact he succeeded in whatever he was trying to prove to someone somewhere...I'd hate it if my man kissed me with his eyes open, as if he didn't trust I was closing mine.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

You don't hire Robert Evans unless you're dying to be talked about and associated with Hollywood A-List stars. When celebs get married and want it to be a private affair they wouldn't let Pink Trent cover it and post "exclusive photos." You'd truly make it a private affair that you don't tell people to make videos for when you send them their creepy invitation.
I like how no matter what shit Trent throws out, his sheep still come here and other places to defend him and coddle him.
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:That's his hand. I guess we'll see clear ring photos if/when they release them. Real or knockoff, at least it's platinum. I can't stand yellow gold. :?

I'm pretty surprised about the tub photo...how did they photoshop it so quickly? I'm not gonna lie, I wish I could afford to get all my random photos photoshopped to the max..

la definicion de "servicio ameno y esmerado" lol

P.S. - I wonder what it it feels like for him to finally be formally and openly wearing a wedding band, to say "I'm a married man" if anyone asks. Must be surreal. Wish he looked happy, if only for the fact he succeeded in whatever he was trying to prove to someone somewhere...I'd hate it if my man kissed me with his eyes open, as if he didn't trust I was closing mine.

He probably paid for the ring himself too, seeing that she does nothing, no income...wasn't she the one who posed for those playboy pics and didn't take money for them? OR..doesn't the wife's family usually pay for the wedding? That would account for the cheesy invitations and the guest book table looking like an arts and crafts table in a daycare.

As for him looking happy? That is bizarre. His big day, marrying the best woman in the world, blah blah blah and yet he looks like he's been sentenced to life imprisonment.. err..ok..I suppose it's the same thing having to live with that moron for the rest of his life.

The pics will no doubt be "leaked" or they will claim were stolen and sent to every news station and gossip rag out there, just so their names can remain in the press and come across as relevant. What next..a stolen/leaked honeymoon sex video??

I'd like to know how/what Trent did to get Danny to kiss his ass. All of a sudden he was best buddies on twitter with him, then he played a show or two, or however many with him, then he tweets about the wedding, (Even being invited says a lot), now he's sucking Fluffy's arse talking about the anniversary of Pretty Hate Machine.

Shall we all pull up more chairs and more snacks and watch how the second half of this train wreck proceeds down the tracks?
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
artsparkle

Post by artsparkle »

Wikkedsyn wrote:

He probably paid for the ring himself too, seeing that she does nothing, no income...wasn't she the one who posed for those playboy pics and didn't take money for them? OR..doesn't the wife's family usually pay for the wedding? That would account for the cheesy invitations and the guest book table looking like an arts and crafts table in a daycare.

As for him looking happy? That is bizarre. His big day, marrying the best woman in the world, blah blah blah and yet he looks like he's been sentenced to life imprisonment.. err..ok..I suppose it's the same thing having to live with that moron for the rest of his life.

The pics will no doubt be "leaked" or they will claim were stolen and sent to every news station and gossip rag out there, just so their names can remain in the press and come across as relevant. What next..a stolen/leaked honeymoon sex video??

I'd like to know how/what Trent did to get Danny to kiss his ass. All of a sudden he was best buddies on twitter with him, then he played a show or two, or however many with him, then he tweets about the wedding, (Even being invited says a lot), now he's sucking Fluffy's arse talking about the anniversary of Pretty Hate Machine.

Shall we all pull up more chairs and more snacks and watch how the second half of this train wreck proceeds down the tracks?

Wait... Danny started that crap about PHM on Twitter? I saw that trending and thought, WTF? Who cares? Then I figured it was one of the Botoxed and Bloated Stompy Little Midget's minions trying to drum up more attention since the "wedding" failed to get them widespread media coverage. Apparently, Danny is a slow learner. Okay, maybe he's just slow.
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

artsparkle wrote:
Wikkedsyn wrote:

Wait... Danny started that crap about PHM on Twitter? I saw that trending and thought, WTF? Who cares? Then I figured it was one of the Botoxed and Bloated Stompy Little Midget's minions trying to drum up more attention since the "wedding" failed to get them widespread media coverage. Apparently, Danny is a slow learner. Okay, maybe he's just slow.

I saw this earlier today from him:

"dannylohner 20th anniversary of one of my favorite albums of all time NIN's-Pretty Hate Machine! i've never known anyoneWhoDoesn't love it?!!Rare indeedabout 6 hours ago from web "

Honestly, this was always my least fave cds.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
LonelyGirl

Post by LonelyGirl »

fluffy's back and on twitter, some honeymoon,maybe he can get people to buy some copies of pretty hate machine
From nineinchnails twitter "RT @ninhotline: NICE, looks like #prettyhatemachine is a trending topic!
about 4 hours ago from TweetDeck We do not own the rights to #PrettyHateMachine and can't control its release. RT @Malfice: Why no legal download? :(
Unfortunately #PrettyHateMachine isn't available as a legal download, but it can still be purchased on CD: http://bit.ly/jhlbQ
RT @ninwiki: Today is the 20th anniversary of Pretty Hate Machine. Happy birthday #prettyhatemachine! #nin
Powered by dollar toaster pizzas dipped in salsa and Sprinkles red velvet cupcakes!
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="LonelyGirl"]fluffy's back and on twitter, some honeymoon[/quote]

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Uh huh. Definitely an unstoppable force of greatness. You can just see it, can't you?

Maybe not great enough to keep him from trolling the internet on his honeymoon, but she's probably out warming up her brand new credit cards.

Twittering on your honeymoon. Hahahahahaha. Most brides would be offended. She's probably relieved.
dustbunny
Recording Your Demo

Post by dustbunny »

Ok, someone posted this on the Insider:

"Holy hell.....she looks like a freaking sock monkey!!!"

Compare picture A with picture B:

http://stupidcelebrities.net/wp-content/wenn2397851.jpg

http://www.supersockmonkey.com/assets/newgirlmonkey.jpg

Note the striking resemblance: same eyes, lips, cheap jewelry, and penis (which she somehow managed to tuck behind her back in the second pic.

Way to go, MQ! Those tucking lessons are really paying off!
"Don't call your band Nine Inch Nails if you have a three inch one."
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

ROTFLMAO!
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

EvilNTent wrote:
LonelyGirl wrote:fluffy's back and on twitter, some honeymoon

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

Uh huh. Definitely an unstoppable force of greatness. You can just see it, can't you?

Maybe not great enough to keep him from trolling the internet on his honeymoon, but she's probably out warming up her brand new credit cards.

Twittering on your honeymoon. Hahahahahaha. Most brides would be offended. She's probably relieved.

Like I said...the train keeps a rollin'.
What would these two possibly do to pass the time, if they had no internet access?

They probably had to return the rings, the tux and the dresses. Pay off the guests for coming out and be part of this spectacle. Pay off Danny, it seems to tweet all nice stuff about NIN now, and show that he's "genuinely a friend now".

What happened with Robin, Ilan, Josh and Justin? Were they not invited to the wedding?

As for having professional video/pictures taken..it might be included in the next installment of Ghosts-the deluxe edition. For only $400 you will get two cd's of piano playing and sounds from a dying cat; black feathers and wilted pedals; a small vial of sprinkles, and if you act now, for only $50 more we will throw in a CD-R of our wedding pics and how we got Queef into the tub on our wedding day.

Ugh, when will this fuckery stop?
amouthfulofsin220

EvilNTent wrote:
LonelyGirl wrote:fluffy's back and on twitter, some honeymoon

Ha ha ha ha ha ha.

When I see all those "ha ha ha's" I can almost hear the dry evil laughter in my head.

You're enjoying this, aren't you?

Yeah, apparently he Tweeted something, but wasn't it business related? Hey, bidness is bidness, you know, and he has to start kissing ass now so people will buy his Fragile re- release next year.

Frankly, I prefer that to a sheepish Tweet about being "premature", or public Tweets from her about mainlining cranberry juice or nursing a sore throat...*ahem*
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

xelectricbloomx
Music Fan

Post by xelectricbloomx »

He's tweeting again!!!

trent_reznor: "Happy birthday, old friend. Pretty Hate Machine turns 20."
4 minutes ago from web
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

I don't get it whyyyy is he tweeting it's their honeymoon fake or not dude WTF !!
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="amouthfulofsin220"]When I see all those "ha ha ha's" I can almost hear the dry evil laughter in my head.

You're enjoying this, aren't you?[/quote]

Certainly. He's never done anything in his entire career even half as entertaining as the last couple months have been.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
amouthfulofsin220

xelectricbloomx wrote:He's tweeting again!!!

4 minutes ago from web
I liked PHM...it's the perfect juxtaposition of cheesy synths and angry lyrics, kinda like sweethots...yum.

Oh, maybe he's sick of airports, and they've not left for they super exclusive around the world cruise yet. Or maybe he really has developed a taste for Tweeting in bed. :roll:

Whatever works, but what a loss, he should be too tired to type.
EvilNTent wrote: Certainly. He's never done anything in his entire career even half as entertaining as the last couple months have been.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
He lives to entertain the likes of us, I'm sure, sad clown that he is...

You're too much :wink:

bronzecookie81

Post by bronzecookie81 »

So I guess talking about it on the NIN Twitter wasn't enough...he had to get full on attention. Go to bed Trent.

xelectricbloomx wrote:He's tweeting again!!!

4 minutes ago from web
CHEAP SLUT PRODUCTIONS
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

xelectricbloomx wrote:trent_reznor: "Happy birthday, old friend. Pretty Hate Machine turns 20."
4 minutes ago from web
If nothing else, we have learned that having obsessive fans swing from your ballsack for 15 years can warp your brain.

It's also notable that Trent Vanegas (minor blogger from Detroit) is the only quasi-celebrity news outlet with an interest in running the Trent Reznor marriage story as anything more than a news brief.

L
O
L
:lol:
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="Lydia"]
It's also notable that Trent Vanegas (minor blogger from Detroit) is the only quasi-celebrity news outlet with an interest in running the Trent Reznor marriage story as anything more than a news brief.

L
O
L
:lol:[/quote]

I noticed that too. :D

Kind of a non event, wasn't it?

Perhaps he should have invited Paris Hilton or one of those Gosselin people who always have paparazzi around. Then maybe the press would have.....noticed it.
LonelyGirl

Post by LonelyGirl »

Ok, I'm not ever listening to Nine Inch Nails ever again, and I wished I had never bought any of his albums or tickets
i used to think that I could relate to him, that he was depressed and didn't fit in with the crowd just like me. i used to listen to his music when I was depressed, when I felt like I had no one in the world. i felt that he would understand me. he also said that he would never become the Hollywood type. here he is now, the Hollywood type, trying to fit in with celebrities, being a media whore,have gossip bloggers like trent vanegas cover his wedding, have A list photographers, using fans for money, and trying to make as much money as possible. i can't relate at all to a materalistic person like that
i'll listen to a song like Hurt and it no longer has the meaning it once did. i thought trent was depressed, on the verge of suicide when he wrote it, like i have been. he turns around and tells everyone on this website to slit their wrists and then he tells random people on the internet to go die. it sounds as if he never really meant the song hurt, and it no longer has the meaning it once did for me.
anyone else feel this way?