NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Smashkill

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Smashkill »

For those of you who think it's ok that an address was posted by a troll on twitter (and isn't even available anymore for the public eye since that account was deleted) and can be reposted anywhere else to your disposal: you're a fucking moron. Kisses!

Hey Citrine. We were talking about this thread. You know, about how this thread should be deleted and what personal information has been posted here. Not twitter.

Stay with me, guys. I know it's hard. Just take a deep breath and read the words one at a time.

Oh, and Jar: nice tactic... rewriting what I said in my post to something completely different like something a five year old would do. Makes you seem like a completely illiterate twat every time. You should continue doing it! Maybe it'll even be funny once, but you never know!
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Smashkill wrote:For those of you who think it's ok that an address was posted by a troll on twitter (and isn't even available anymore for the public eye since that account was deleted) and can be reposted anyone else to your disposal: you're a fucking moron. Kisses!

Hey Citrine. We were talking about this thread. You know, about how this thread should be deleted and what personal information has been posted here. Not twitter.

Stay with me, guys. I know it's hard. Just take a deep breath and read the words one at a time.

Oh, and Jar: nice tactic... rewriting what I said in my post to something completely different like something a five year old would do. Makes you seem like a completely illiterate twat every time. You should continue doing it! Maybe it'll even be funny once, but you never know!
Same bloody thing to me, either which way. If it's been posted in a friggin thread in Lake Titikaka, it's amounting to the same thing. Also see no reason to close the thread. Other than some people just being spiteful.

Got your point though.

Doesn't mean I like you.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Smashkill wrote:For those of you who think it's ok that an address was posted by a troll on twitter (and isn't even available anymore for the public eye since that account was deleted) and can be reposted anyone else to your disposal: you're a fucking moron. Kisses!

*snort*

You said twat :oops:

It was edited out, Smash. Don't get your panties in a bunch.

Sadly, if something is posted already in the 'Net at large and can be accessed by Google, it's not considered personal. Is that precisely fair? Not really, since people be crazy, yo - but it's the way the cookie crumbles.

You got what you wanted...

Now vamoose, son of a bitch.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

Smashkill wrote:I is taking ma Ballz and gong hom
jar wrote:I got a kick out of it
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="Smashkill"]For those of you who think it's ok that an address was posted by a troll on twitter (and isn't even available anymore for the public eye since that account was deleted) and can be reposted anyone else to your disposal: you're a fucking moron. Kisses!
[/quote]

Good evening, Smash.

Actually, I don't think it's fine for a private address or phone number to be posted anywhere. That includes what was done to Orion & her father.

I'm sure you feel it's wrong to invade somebody's privacy whether they are Trent Reznor or not. I must have missed what you said about it.
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

Smashkill wrote:For those of you who think it's ok that an address was posted by a troll on twitter (and isn't even available anymore for the public eye since that account was deleted) and can be reposted anywhere else to your disposal: you're a fucking moron. Kisses!

That would be the mod.

Way to call her a moron, moron.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

By the way, thanks for the "shout out", Leatherette. I'm strangely flattered.

There's just one thing though...I've said it time and fuckin' time again - it's Sanctified.

Sanctified.

:mrgreen:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

I go out for a few hours to a lame party and this shit jumps 3 pgs wtf happen. Someone post trents boy scout leaders address?
Smashkill

Post by Smashkill »

EvilNTent wrote: Good evening, Smash.

Actually, I don't think it's fine for a private address or phone number to be posted anywhere. That includes what was done to Orion & her father.

I'm sure you feel it's wrong to invade somebody's privacy whether they are Trent Reznor or not. I must have missed what you said about it.
Good evening, Evil.

No. I don't think it's right that anyone's address was posted anywhere. BUT... having looked at the people that are the prey to this rebuttal and the nasty things they've posted / lied about, I don't really feel any sympathy for them, at ALL.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

Smashkill wrote:[I won tak my ballz hom cos i know one else to play wit
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="Smashkill"][quote="EvilNTent"]
Good evening, Evil.

No. I don't think it's right that anyone's address was posted anywhere. BUT... having looked at the people that are the prey to this rebuttal and the nasty things they've posted / lied about, I don't really feel any sympathy for them, at ALL.[/quote]

How about Orion's father? Since his address was posted & to my knowledge, he has never posted anything here?

Clearly you are from nin.com. Is it a common practice for nin.com inhabitants to attack naysayers on sites other than nin.com?

And if so, why would you bother?

I found it interesting that you called this a rebuttal. Interesting choice of words....
PastyGothChick
Opening Act in Local Bars

Post by PastyGothChick »

Trent is known to stalk audience attendees whereabouts, and create all these Twitter accounts to create a make-believe frenzy. He doesn't take rejection very well obviously. He's trying to be come off as magically delicious to someone who is not impressed by him so I'm told.

Why the hell is he trying to takeover Peter Steele's passing by making Pete's obituary about himself on Rollingstone.com?
-Lucifer and Jesus Christ were brothers
Wikkedsyn
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by Wikkedsyn »

PastyGothChick wrote:Trent is known to stalk audience attendees whereabouts, and create all these Twitter accounts to create a make-believe frenzy. He doesn't take rejection very well obviously. He's trying to be come off as magically delicious to someone who is not impressed by him so I'm told.

Why the hell is he trying to takeover Peter Steele's passing by making Pete's obituary about himself on Rollingstone.com?

You should now by now, Rez needs to remain relevant..:-) if people are talking about others, he gets all mad, and has to make an appearance, so he gets talked about.
Didnt he pull the same sort of stunt, when Michael Jackson died? or for Jackson's memorial? he just had to tweet something stupid, to take the limelight away from a true musician.
"A recent promotional image from How To Destroy Angels is the first solid evidence to confirm rumors that Reznor's nose has gone missing. On a positive note, it appears as if his neck has been reunited after a lengthy absence."~tdc
PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

Wikkedsyn wrote:
PastyGothChick wrote:Trent is known to stalk audience attendees whereabouts, and create all these Twitter accounts to create a make-believe frenzy. He doesn't take rejection very well obviously. He's trying to be come off as magically delicious to someone who is not impressed by him so I'm told.

You should now by now, Rez needs to remain relevant..:-) if people are talking about others, he gets all mad, and has to make an appearance, so he gets talked about.
Didnt he pull the same sort of stunt, when Michael Jackson died? or for Jackson's memorial? he just had to tweet something stupid, to take the limelight away from a true musician.

the truth needs to come out, and he is not about that. Makes me think he had nothing to do with Year Zero and is not responsible enough for it.
PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

warmleatherette wrote:Anyone with half a brain stem know by now in 2010 that YZ wasnt Trent's creation. Here's my theory....some sad pathetic insecure goth fan all fanatical over TR mail him the concept and demo tape. Thinking that TR is going to give a reply letter, nope...all that this fan got is a shock of gothtime...bitch snatched my demo for his own. Demo isnt copyright what can you do...But knowing his fanshit crazy ass fans they think its a compliment and wont do anything to harm their God :roll:

I heard that Trent lifted it from a music rival's message board. Ministry to be specific.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

PastyGothChick wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:Anyone with half a brain stem know by now in 2010 that YZ wasnt Trent's creation. Here's my theory....some sad pathetic insecure goth fan all fanatical over TR mail him the concept and demo tape. Thinking that TR is going to give a reply letter, nope...all that this fan got is a shock of gothtime...bitch snatched my demo for his own. Demo isnt copyright what can you do...But knowing his fanshit crazy ass fans they think its a compliment and wont do anything to harm their God :roll:

I heard that Trent lifted it from a music rival's message board. Ministry to be specific.
Blog post. Mysterious blog post is what I keep seeing pop up (and then disappear itself :shock: )
PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

warmleatherette wrote: Demo isnt copyright what can you do...But knowing his fanshit crazy ass fans they think its a compliment and wont do anything to harm their God :roll:

The Slip....now that shit was all TR.

Maybe they wanted anonymity for very special reasons.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="warmleatherette"]Anyone with half a brain stem know by now in 2010 that YZ wasnt Trent's creation. Here's my theory....some sad pathetic insecure goth fan all fanatical over TR mail him the concept and demo tape. Thinking that TR is going to give a reply letter, nope...all that this fan got is a shock of gothtime...bitch snatched my demo for his own. Demo isnt copyright what can you do...But knowing his fanshit crazy ass fans they think its a compliment and wont do anything to harm their God :roll:[/quote]

Not likely since he got sued for that before. The suit didn't go anywhere.I hate to burst anyone's bubble if there is someone here preparing a gift for Trent. He's not reading any of this. It goes straight into the circular file.

Frankly, I don't blame him for that. Just imagine getting one of those vanity press books full of gothy odes to self hatred. I'd rather have a drug free root canal than subject myself to that.

If I were guessing, I'd think Rob Sheridan would be a good candidate. He's a creative guy, he hasn't burned out yet & he certainly has the proximity.

Personally, I loathe concept albums, including this one. With few exceptions, I think they are always tedious & dreary. <shrugs>
PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

EvilNTent wrote:

Not likely since he got sued for that before. The suit didn't go anywhere.I hate to burst anyone's bubble if there is someone here preparing a gift for Trent. He's not reading any of this. It goes straight into the circular file.

Frankly, I don't blame him for that. Just imagine getting one of those vanity press books full of gothy odes to self hatred. I'd rather have a drug free root canal than subject myself to that.

If I were guessing, I'd think Rob Sheridan would be a good candidate. He's a creative guy, he hasn't burned out yet & he certainly has the proximity.

Personally, I loathe concept albums, including this one. With few exceptions, I think they are always tedious & dreary. <shrugs>

So Rob Sheridan is a fan of Ministry's? Great taste. You know how TR is always ripping off from others.
PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

warmleatherette wrote:
Uh I doubt its Rob...does he even know how to play a musical instrument.?As for the concept, Rob isnt too concern about anything religious which the end of the world has deep correlation to all things religious.

I havent seen Rob do anything creative with his art outside of NIN. All of it has been quite repetitive and blah.

Exactly. That album is very articulate and spiritual, a huge jump from the very self-absorbed Down Ward Spiral, and the Slip. Sheridan and Reznor are not the most God loving or believing people on earth. Even musical writers noticed a change in style and called Year Zero his most "sophisticated" of any of his writings. Reznor doesn't care how his actions affect people (note his pro-suicide rants).
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

PastyGothChick wrote:
warmleatherette wrote:
Uh I doubt its Rob...does he even know how to play a musical instrument.?As for the concept, Rob isnt too concern about anything religious which the end of the world has deep correlation to all things religious.

I havent seen Rob do anything creative with his art outside of NIN. All of it has been quite repetitive and blah.

Exactly. That album is very articulate and spiritual, a huge jump from the very self-absorbed Down Ward Spiral, and the Slip. Sheridan and Reznor are not the most God-loving or believing people on earth. Even musical writers noticed a change in style and called Year Zero his most "sophisticated" of any of his writings. Reznor doesn't care how his actions affect people (note his pro-suicide rants).
This is good stuff.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

i know y'all ain't the biggest fox (andrea urban) fans but look what this little scrotum @jarrettwold did to her:

http://twitpic.com/1h4nkd

now ain't this indicative of the NINtard mindset. What I don't get is why the cowardly piece of shit waited almost a year to put it out in the open. And guess what? His troll account is still there: http://twitter.com/deathmachina

Edit:

Andrea_urbanfox:
@jarrettwold oh bless you! still obsessing about me I see, lol. Thanks for taking the time to forge DMs and raising my profile by default :)
29 minutes ago via web
Last edited by jar on Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

jar wrote:i know y'all ain't the biggest fox (andrea urban) fans but look what this little scrotum @jarrettwold did to her:

now ain't this indicative of the NINtard mindset. What I don't get is why the cowardly piece of shit waited almost a year to put it out in the open. And guess what? His troll account is still there: http://twitter.com/deathmachina
Yeah, stop planting all these accounts on here, NIN camp. Does Brett, the unpaid intern, have a real job with real money?
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

didnt some random person come in here a few months ago and said jarretwold got the shit kicked outta him multiple times in some like random montana concert then bar?..I remember someone coming in with a stupid story about him.

what the hell does brett even do in general personal assistant?. Personal razor scooter asshat? fluffer? all i ever seen him do in photos is carry a bottle of water.
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:didnt some random person come in here a few months ago and said jarretwold got the shit kicked outta him multiple times in some like random montana concert then bar?..I remember someone coming in with a stupid story about him.
I believe you, but I don't believe that. NIN camp planting stories. Nine Inch Nails has no army or flying monkeys (except Brett and the other slob) like they want you to believe. Dave Navarro is a well-known star and a sex symbol (more than NIN) and he doesn't have a thread here. Odd,don't you think?
BaGawker2.0

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

yeah true that, but wasnt jarretwold on both sides or something? i dont follow the trolls enough.

YO yeah why the fuck doesnt dave have a thread??.
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

PastyGothChick wrote:
jar wrote:i know y'all ain't the biggest fox (andrea urban) fans but look what this little scrotum @jarrettwold did to her:

Yeah, stop planting all these accounts on here, NIN camp. Does Brett, the unpaid intern, have a real job with real money?
K? Intern?
LocoOno
Playing in a Garage

Post by LocoOno »

BaGawker2.0 wrote:yeah true that, but wasnt jarretwold on both sides or something? i dont follow the trolls enough.

YO yeah why the fuck doesnt dave have a thread??.

Exactly, who the hell has the time and the desire to follow all these twitter trolls that we know were created by them? Most people don't know who Trent Reznor is. especially in Montana where they probably made that up from the Matthew Shepherd story.

Trent and his two wives (slob and Rob) think they are the center of the universe.
PastyGothChick

Post by PastyGothChick »

NIN is trying to save face for something. All I'm going to say is that they are very sick people. My posting here has nothing to do with him and everything to do with Year Zero
jar
Picking a Band Name

Post by jar »

PastyGothChick wrote:NIN is trying to save face for something. All I'm going to say is that they are very sick people. My posting here has nothing to do with him and everything to do with Year Zero
Why? was it you that wrote it?