NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

dangerdiabolique wrote:
I love this comment:

Submitted by pixeldust on Mon, 10/19/2009 - 11:45pm.

I figured he was kind of an angry asshole, but I didn't know he was a whiny little bitch who rallies his NINtard online army to spam people when he loses a flame war. Jeez, does he also cut himself and write bad poetry about how he's so alone? Well, yeah, probably.
Well, duh. He built a whole career out of it LOL
warmleatherette wrote:Go back to trying to flat iron that coarse, nappy, brillo pad hair of yours, take a Paxil, finish up dry humping TR's poster, and go sit your cat shit crazy ass down somewhere.
*gasp*

How did you know?! Oh my gawd, THE WALLS HAVE EYES!!!1!

P.S. - I like bronzecookie better than you.

EDIT: I read the comments in the WWD article, and it's ridiculous how obvious it is that the Q & Co. are trolling it. If my had eyes rolled any further into my head it would've caused permanent damage. (And no, I don't mean the photo links some idiot posted and the "goddess" comments, even though it might include them.)
someone wrote:ahaha, her twitter says she is in clouds of envy. yeah, like i wish i was married to a middle aged, former cocaine addict, with bi-polar personality disorder who is bloated & grew up priveledged, & spoiled yet somehow carries so much "anger" & hurt".
Portishead's version of Alpha's "Firefly"

Truly, music to fuck to :wink:
Last edited by amouthfulofsin220 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:How did you know?! Oh my gawd, THE WALLS HAVE EYES!!!1!
Unfortunately your sarcasm will be lost on her and she will interpret it as total seriousness on your part and accuse you of being an "obsessed fucking fan."

I should become the next Miss Cleo. "Call me now for your free reading!" :lol:

Anyways! Watch TR and Q name the kid Damien or something else equally stupid. I have never understood people who want to name their kid that. Or they will come up with some other jacked name that sounds psuedo-futuristic/nerdy or is some obscure horror B-movie reference.

I really do not think she's pregnant either. The whole baby news is a sham along with everything else concerning their fucked up "relationship" and so-called "careers." It will just be for more media attention and then the divorce will follow shortly after. It's a very lame attempt at tabloid-style publicity, and it is failing epically since no reputable reporters will touch the story with a ten foot dildo. Hell, I doubt even the Enquirer would give a shit.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Damien isn't so bad, considering it could end up being named Cujo. :lol:

That is, if she's REALLY pregnant.

I'm waiting for the fake miscarriage. She seems just the sort to pull that kind of stunt. I'm preggers, now I'm not, I'm preggers, now I'm not. Come on, we all know a chick like that at some point.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

heyyyyyyyyyyyyyy....my siggy vanished. Looks like someone finally yanked it.
taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Post by taste_the_rainbow »

:D
Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

So yahoo says she is 9 weeks. Someone needs to
pick a number. Either that or she is having the kid from twilight.
amouthfulofsin220

Big announcement: Five and a half months pregnant
taste_the_rainbow wrote:
On Rentaqueen's FB fanpage, her latest post says that she's 3-4 months preg
three/four months pregnant
BaGawker2.0 wrote:So yahoo says she is 9 weeks. Someone needs to
pick a number. Either that or she is having the kid from twilight.
two and a quarter months pregnant

Does anyone see a pattern here? Ladies and gents: we're getting skullfucked... by the best, no less (and by "the best" I mean Reznor, not the hapless Q.) :lol:

Anyways, a surrogate is a viable explanation for all this, but honestly, it's all so bizarre it's hilarious.

P.S. - Nymeses - you're a doll :)

Personally, I like Pubert for a name. It's... dirty.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

well, on her facebook she posted some pics saying "believe it or not i am 3 to 4 months pregnant in almost every single shot in this album. : )"
some of those were the black and white HTDA promo shots

so now you're telling yahoo is saying 9 weeks and q posted a few weeks back that she was 5 & half months along.

one question arises: if she was already pregnant during this promo shooting than she should know the exact date of the latter (shooting) meaning if she counts back (or forth) she SHOULD be able to do the math correctly ...
to put a long story short - her pregnancy ramblings are quite inconsistent
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Pubert?!?! LMAO!

Hahaha...10-10-10, sure. I suppose that's when Midget Man will 'birth' some new piece of crap album.

Otherwise...what sort of sick fucktard plans a kid for a specific date? And how often does it really happen when planned?

Hey Q.....give us some baby bump pics. Put on some tight short ass dress and let it all hang out. I'm certain most of us can figure baby bump from fat and beer belly. Those shapeless potato sacks make it hard for us to tell. And none of that empire waist shit, they make everyone look knocked up.

Refresh my memory, WHEN did they get married? Last year yes I know....but I'm looking at time frame. From meeting, engagement, marriage, preggers.

He's pulling a Tom Cruise lol.

And I don't think his kid is really his, either.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Rentaqueen can have sugar daddy Reznor buy her a pregnancy suit to wear or she can just stuff a pillow down her shirt.
The surrogate definitely is a possibility. I'm still not convinced that Trent is straight.
Unless the baby on 10/10/10 refers to their new crappy CD.
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

Just saw the HTDA logo.

Lame mini NIN much?
amouthfulofsin220

apple_of_soddom wrote:well, on her facebook she posted some pics saying "believe it or not i am 3 to 4 months pregnant in almost every single shot in this album. : )"
some of those were the black and white HTDA promo shots

so now you're telling yahoo is saying 9 weeks and q posted a few weeks back that she was 5 & half months along.

one question arises: if she was already pregnant during this promo shooting than she should know the exact date of the latter (shooting) meaning if she counts back (or forth) she SHOULD be able to do the math correctly ...
to put a long story short - her pregnancy ramblings are quite inconsistent
Now I see.

I have no idea when those promo pics were taken, so I guess that puts a crimp in the calculation... but I imagine she knows well enough if she's really pregnant. Again, I think people are reading too much into the birth of Trent's progeny - it's incongruous to his past image, but it's about damn time he had a legitimate heir LOL

I kinda hope the Q turns out like Nicole Richie... where she was a notorious party girl turned professional mommy. Who's to say she *wouldn't* make a good mom once she had the child in her arms?? A lot can happen when a woman's world changes - maybe she'll even quit trolling LOL

She doesn't know how to mask it well enough anyways. :)

taste_the_rainbow
Taking Music Lessons

Post by taste_the_rainbow »

:D
Last edited by taste_the_rainbow on Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
amouthfulofsin220

sludger wrote: This is why you don't have a job, creating fantasy back stories and excuses/damage control for bad behavior. Nicole Richie a good mommy? 0n what planet...
Listen here you crazy bitch:

It's another human life we're talking about - not the "could be" relationship between two unlikely people. Would you wish a bad fate on someone innocent just because daddy's music pisses you off now?? You're more bizarre than I thought.
taste_the_rainbow wrote:
citrinecastle wrote:Hahaha...10-10-10, sure. I suppose that's when Midget Man will 'birth' some new piece of crap album.
He would plan a stunt like that! 10-10-10 is just too rich! It's like all those people who have to get married on 10-10-10 and then name their baby Nevaeh-it's-heaven-spelled-backwards. Anton Lavey got married on 06-06-06. They think it makes their marriage so special and bulletproof if they have a stupid date like that. If she actually induces labor to make the baby born on 10-10-10, that's just sick! But oh look at me, everyone will remember our devilspawn! It just sounds so "perfect" that it has to be made up, just like all of their relationship.
I'm willing to admit when I don't know what the fuck someone is talking about... and you're speaking Chinese to me, love.

So that date has a certain esoteric meaning to some? I think this might have something to do with the mass skullfuckings Trent is staging for the too curious....

I'm going to look this shit up now.

EDIT: I looked this shit up.
The meaning of 11
The meaning of 10

If all of that is to be believed, then ten is a good number... if he's trying to really ruffle some people's feathers, he couldn't made it so his child was born 11-11-11 *quite* the propitious number for those that make it a point to be truly naughty.

Now this is hardcore:

11 is a "master number or "power number" as most numerologists will testify. It is a number which cannot be reduced by adding the two digits. 11 is associated with someone who is on a higher plane of existence. Someone who brings "mystical revelation". Someone who often feels slightly distant from the people surrounding him or her, and has trouble feeling any real empathy for them. Also, this is sometimes the number of the matyr.

The trangression of the law is represented by 11 because of it exceeding the number ten by 1. That is the one of the Decalogue. According to Saint Augustin, it represents the sin.

The Hebrews consider it to be a bad number.

The Number of the knowledge of God is 11. According to Arabs, this one passing by 11 steps.

In the Golden Dawn, There are also 11 steps, or degrees,. Aleister Crowley revered this number as well when he said that the whole object of magick was the 5 (black, yin, pentagonal) with 6 (white, yang, hexagonal) – thus making 11!

The general number of magic or sorcery and magicians. The individual in confrontation with the world.

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

dangerdiabolique wrote:
Nymeses wrote: So just because other users brought up his vasectomy in the past you figured it'd be a good idea to raise the subject up again from the grave? Haven't you ever heard of a dead subject? Or beating a dead horse? Apparently not - you are too busy obsessing over Trents balls. Sounds like a fucking psycho to me if I ever saw one as bad as you.
Not to defend Leatherette, but I was the one who brought up the subject again. As far as I'm concerned, Trent's balls are only good for kicking, but the comment was noteworthy in the light of the discrepanies about how far along Mariqueen supposedly is. The WWD article mentioned that she had turned down interview requests because interviewers would want to take a picture of her bump, and in the WWD photo, any bump she might have is carefully concealed. If she is actually pregnant (and I can't see someone like Mariqueen wanting to ruin her figure, much less deal with the responsibility of a baby), then this whole "where's the bump?"/let's-play-around-with-the-conception-date thing is just as contrived as the "where's the engagement ring?" ploy. Trent's trying to create "mystery" to get people to talk about him.
I agree with this.

On a side: think its too far with making fun or calling the baby any sort of names-its still a baby.

I love a little bit of Staci Crazy aka ihatecrayons
http://ihatecrayons.tumblr.com/post/787 ... ting-their
Last edited by Orionslavegirl1 on Fri Jul 09, 2010 10:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
amouthfulofsin220

though Maandig revealed that she and Reznor are currently working on a film project.
LOLWUT?

Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

sludger wrote:
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:
sludger wrote: This is why you don't have a job, creating fantasy back stories and excuses/damage control for bad behavior. Nicole Richie a good mommy? 0n what planet...
Listen here you crazy bitch:

It's another human life we're talking about - not the "could be" relationship between two unlikely people. Would you wish a bad fate on someone innocent just because daddy's music pisses you off now?? You're more bizarre than Ithought.

AMF0S go iron your fucked up hair. Where in that sentence did I mention bad fate dumbass?
Don't you have people you need to be stalking online right about now? You know, considering you don't have anything better to do with your time and all.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

I wonder if Reznor will pull a Mel Gibson in a year or two when he figures out that he married himself a golddigger.
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

sludger wrote:
Nymeses wrote:Don't you have people you need to be stalking online right about now? You know, considering you don't have anything better to do with your time and all.
Man/woman transfuckup, take a hormone chill pill. I work fulltime & never been to a nin show.
Such clever insults you come up with! Haven't heard them before. :lol:

I don't need to take a chill pill considering I wasn't even upset in the first place. Just simply stating that perhaps you should go back to your first hobby - trolling/stalking people online.

Congratulations on never having been to a NIN show! How was that even relevant to my original statement? It wasn't....so why bring it up? Want a medal or something?
sevenfire2
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by sevenfire2 »

Yes, you have :)
sludger wrote:Man/woman transfuckup, take a hormone chill pill. I work fulltime & never been to a nin show.
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

amouthfulofsin220

apple_of_soddom wrote:mhm, so they need to defend her
http://www.wwd.com/fashion-blogs/mariqu ... ndig-10-07
I wonder how many actual ex gfs of his would laugh their asses off at the title of that article. "The best thing that ever happened to him"?? Hardly.

That being said, I agree with the people that say that the obsessive haters are making her get a big head, because they'll internet stalk her wherever her name shows up and troll troll troll... the people that "despise" her the most are the ones making her quite infamous.

Meh, I'm here for Reznor, not her...

That nym "dude seriously" sounded really familiar *cough*Seven*cough* :mrgreen: Take a motherfucking bow, dude. It's just not worth the effort (unless TR himself promised you a reach around - or more realistically, some sweet ♪memorabilia♫)

P.S. - What's up with all the mentions of an FB album last December featuring photos of her drunk as a skunk and rolling around on the floor entitled "the best Christmas ever" ? What does it have to do with the price of rice in China?

Anyways, if she was *that* fucked up...it must've been! LOL

lillfish
Taking Music Lessons

Post by lillfish »

Yeah, he's trollin. That user name sounds so much like something he'd pick too.

resident6b
2010/7/8
11:16:11 AM PDT
Wow! The anger and pre-judgement people have for strangers is AMAZING! Thanks to most of you for proving my need to be constantly sickened by humanity.
Like this comment? [yes] [no] (Score: 6by 12 votes) Mark as [offensive] [reply]
Nymeses
Taking Music Lessons

Post by Nymeses »

sludger wrote:
Nymeses, I don't troll Fatso nor MQ and rarely post in the comment sections of media articles. If you read the comments of most articles you could tell that is not my writing.
I was referring to how you troll/stalk other people. Not TR/MQ. You know, average joes on twitter and the like. But whatever, obviously you missed the point anyway.

lillfish, where was that comment from? Dude is such a whiner.

Edit: Nevermind, found it. And LMFAO at this:

Trent Reznor
2010/7/10
10:30:25 AM
YOU ASSHOLES are right! I have been trolling this article! I want the name, address, and home phone number of all the posters here who defy me. I hate Metal Sludge- they are a bunch of plump unattractive females WHO ONLY WISH they could screw guys in bands. It's all the same Metal Sludge people posting here, I just know it. Mariqueen and I are an unstoppable form of greatness, don't you know? Send out the psycho fan NIN army against them!
CrouchingStonerHiddenBong
Queen Bee

Post by CrouchingStonerHiddenBong »

amouthfulofsin220 wrote:P.S. - What's up with all the mentions of an FB album last December featuring photos of her drunk as a skunk and rolling around on the floor entitled "the best Christmas ever" ? What does it have to do with the price of rice in China?

Anyways, if she was *that* fucked up...it must've been! LOL
I'm guessing it's because he's supposed to be clean and sober, and if his wife is such a party girl, chances are he's either fallen off the wagon or will soon.
tym wrote:She makes My air head 11 year old Girl look like Nikita Tesla.
amouthfulofsin220

CrouchingStonerHiddenBong wrote: I'm guessing it's because he's supposed to be clean and sober, and if his wife is such a party girl, chances are he's either fallen off the wagon or will soon.
Oh, I get that... I'm just trying to make light of a situation which in reality isn't that funny. :|

Anyways, he's most probably dated other "party girls" - or at least, women that drink on occasion, so there's no real way to gauge how good or bad the Q might be for him in that regard. I'm not trying to explicitly defend her because she's no innocent, *but neither is he*, since I'm certain he's been with and even dated women who would be considered "of ill repute" by polite society.

To be blunt, I just don't feel sorry for him like so many of his fans do for "being" with the Q... to me it's akin to feeling sorry for the wolf tearing up the henhouse. He can take care of himself - he's been doing so for the last 45 years, and if he relapses, it's his choice, and ultimately his fault. He wanted publicity - he got it. Now he must pay the price, for both the bitter and and sweet. Harsh words, but every one of them is true.

P.S. - He might not have even been at that party...

Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

Can you please shut up amfos? you're fucking lame.
BaGawker2.0
Blowing Advance from Record Label

Post by BaGawker2.0 »

Is this in WWD mag? Or just their site? I haven't seen WWD sold since I lived in NYC.
lolo66
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by lolo66 »

Where is that taint licker Pink Trent? Where he at? I bet he jumped ship ASAP. Esp, when his cred was being questioned.
Nothing really interesting or new in Taintlickistan.

http://www.pinkisthenewblog.com/category/bump-watch/
amouthfulofsin220

lolo66 wrote: Taintlickistan.
:lol: