NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by enchantment »

:shock:
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

^^^^^^ THATS GREAT!
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
LeeLoo
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LeeLoo »

I liked Tony-he was by far the most like-able of the bunch. Amazed even Mariqueen tweeted about Tony's death when Nynex told her.
I agree with Enchantment, Reznor should have done the vampire hunter flick. Clouser seems to have made a career for himself doing as he called it "cheesy horror flicks".

BTW Mariqueen's ex is looking way cuter than Reznor.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="LeeLoo"]BTW Mariqueen's ex is looking way cuter than Reznor. [/color][/quote]

Oh, he's always been way hotter than Reznor.

But his credit limit is way lower.

I wonder if that means anything to anyone.

Probably not. :twisted:
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
LeeLoo

Post by LeeLoo »

EvilNTent wrote:
LeeLoo wrote:BTW Mariqueen's ex is looking way cuter than Reznor.

I disagree. I'm sure Francis's lower credit rating meant a lot to Mariqueen. I'm sure she wouldn't be where she is today if it wasn't all about the almighy Dollar$$!
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

Bless his soft heart, but he ruined his hide with that tattoo.

Reminds me a bit of Elite Hunting Club (which is not good) and regardless of its noble purpose, might/will creep out the ladies.
enchantment wrote:I would rather have bug eyes over Pinocchio nose/fish lips any day!
Ba ha.

Francis 10's a good-looking fellow. He looks a bit like the Soundgarden guy.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
Orionslavegirl1

It was a busy day yesterday with SOPA/PIPA being argued in the House and Senate (if you don't know what that is SHAME ON YOU)

Trent united with some people to fight the injustice
http://consumerist.com/2012/01/anti-sop ... ngers.html
While SOPA and PIPA have the support of every major record label, the unions representing performing artists, and the organizations that manage licensing for musicians, some performers, writers and artists have stood up against the bills, including MGMT, OK Go, Trent Reznor and the members of OPERA America. (And Neil Gaiman, too!)

In a letter to Congress, a group of musicians, writers and performers declared:

“As creative professionals, we experience copyright infringement on a very personal level. Commercial piracy is deeply unfair and pervasive leaks of unreleased films and music regularly interfere with the integrity of our creations. We are grateful for the measures policymakers have enacted to protect our works.

We, along with the rest of society, have benefited immensely from a free and open Internet. It allows us to connect with our fans and reach new audiences. Using social media services like Facebook, Twitter and YouTube, we can communicate directly with millions of fans and interact with them in ways that would have been unimaginable just a few years ago.

We fear that the broad new enforcement powers provided under SOPA and PIPA could be easily abused against legitimate services like those upon which we depend. These bills would allow entire websites to be blocked without due process, causing collateral damage to the legitimate users of the same services - artists and creators like us who would be censored as a result.”

Separately, a coalition including the Association of Performing Arts Presenters, the National Alliance for Media Art and Culture, National Alliance for Musical Theatre, OPERA America, and the Theatre Communications Group, sent its own letter to the Senate, expressing similar concerns:

“We write to you today as members of a vibrant and forward-looking arts and cultural community that is apprehensive about legislation currently being considered to deal with so-called "rogue websites" that traffic in American intellectual property. Our organizations represent tens of thousands of members from across the creative spectrum, including performers, writers, dancers, singers, composers, filmmakers and more. As creators and copyright holders, we feel compelled to present our views as a counterbalance to the larger industry trade groups who often dominate discussions on these important matters.

We are firm believers in copyright and intellectual property. Still we recognize the need to ensure today's creators can participate directly in the innovations that advance our craft and allow unfettered outreach to our patrons and fans. It is imperative that Congress protect our right to free expression when considering approaches to intellectual property enforcement.”

The fact that some performing artists and musicians are at odds with publishers over SOPA doesn't come as a surprise, according to Casey Rae-Hunter, deputy director of the Future of Music Coalition, a non-profit education and advocacy organization for musicians. "The trade organizations that represent the content industry don't necessarily represent all creators," he told Consumerist. "Many artists are copyright-holders themselves and have rights as well. Gaining a broader perspective of stakeholders is a transformative thing for Washington."

Rae-Hunter says the music industry is still "trying to put the toothpaste back in the tube," 15 years after digital music files began becoming a viable alternative to physical media. "Difficulties in monetizing entertainment artifacts in the online space are business model problems," he says. "I have absolutely no problem with going after the bad guys on the Internet. If there are these jerks out there and they're overseas and wholesale ripping off American creators, figure out how to do that without stifling creative expression and the emerging economics of the marketplace."
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

oh that's why queenie posted two links on her twitter profile, mhmm 'kay.
just do as the master says ....
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

enchantment wrote:Why does Trent insist he is today's pioneer in online music marketing? It is pretentious and beyond annoying.

Radiohead did it first.

Oh and I have heard 35 senators now oppose this. Looks good.
What bothers me most about his online music marketing is that he was a "pioneer" of necessity rather than his own invention and won't acknowledge it. Rather than saying: "Well Interscope dropped me-but I will survive and this is an idea I want to try folks..."; we heard: "I am leaving my label -it is too restrictive, because I'm an artist and CDs are obsolete. The internet is the wave of the future....new artists should avoid record companies"...blah, blah, blah. My issue is would Reznor have the stature in the industry today without a label? Radiohead? Probably not. Do I support independent artists and buy the CDs they sell out of their car trunks or pay for downloads after hearing samples? Hell yes. I would love to see them succeed without a label and it might work well in the near future. But like so many things Reznor, this is just his nurturing of another aspect of an "image".
Last edited by jodi on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
LeeLoo

Post by LeeLoo »

apple_of_soddom wrote:oh that's why queenie posted two links on her twitter profile, mhmm 'kay.
Yeah before that she was dropping crumbs about her recent birthing:

mariqueen reznor @mariqueen 17 Jan
taurus, libra, capricorn, and aries. this is going to get very interesting...

I guess Trent will not let her make a full birth announcement online and she refuses to remain absolutely silent and discreet. :roll:
BTW love that photo shop, Apple. Pure nipple pinching, brilliance.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="jodi"]What bothers me most about his online music marketing is that he was a "pioneer" of necessity rather than his own invention [i]and won't acknowledge it[/i]. Rather than saying: "Well Interscope dropped me-but I will survive and this an idea I want to try folks..."; we heard: "I am leaving my label -it is too restrictive, because I'm an artist and CDs are obsolete. The internet is the wave of the future....new artists should avoid record companies"...blah, blah, blah.[/quote]

You are very correct, Jodi. The above statement is absolute trentshit.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

enchantment wrote:
EvilNTent wrote:
LeeLoo wrote:BTW Mariqueen's ex is looking way cuter than Reznor. [/color]

Agreed. He has a much calmer personality it seems like too.

I would rather have bug eyes over Pinocchio nose/fish lips any day!
Same here...no contest at all there! My only issue with Francis is that he dates vapid slutty women (Mariqueen and Tila Tequila, of course), but maybe he just needs to meet the right beautiful, intelligent woman who will rock his world. 8)
apple_of_soddom wrote:oh that's why queenie posted two links on her twitter profile, mhmm 'kay.
She comes across like such a stupid try-hard slut when she does things like this. It must be grating to have a conversation with her IRL.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

enchantment wrote:
Lydia wrote:She comes across like such a stupid try-hard slut when she does things like this. It must be grating to have a conversation with her IRL.
oh but Lydia, you could always talk about a manicure! Like totally, like what color this time? matte black or glossy???
Well, if she was my manicurist, I would expect her to talk about nails. :wink: However, having seen her terrible cuticles, I can't imagine she was all that great at her job!
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' In Under 5 Minutes

Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_19671_th ... z1kCHyW1Qy

Awesome spoof. Example:

KAREN O
Ahheeeaahhhhhhhhhh-aaaahhhh!
Come to the film that's really slow;
Where the story plods and the accents blow!
LeeLoo

Post by LeeLoo »

jodi wrote:'The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo' In Under 5 Minutes

Cracked.com http://www.cracked.com/article_19671_th ... z1kCHyW1Qy

Awesome spoof. Example:

KAREN O
Ahheeeaahhhhhhhhhh-aaaahhhh!
Come to the film that's really slow;
Where the story plods and the accents blow!
Or.....

ROONEY MARA
Since I'm a supergenius, I've memorized all of the clues you have, including the ones you didn't show me. Wait a second, why are you the only actor in the movie who was allowed to keep your English accent? This is bullshit, I worked with a vocal coach for weeks!
DANIEL CRAIG
Oh, sorry. Shporken, forgen, bork!

Lulzy! Think he'll take Mariqueen out for this awards show?
http://www.ascap.com/Playback/2012/01/f ... _noms.aspx
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Crazy7070
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Crazy7070 »

ROONEY IS GO'IN TO THE SUPER BOWL!!

The Rooney family trace their Irish ancestry to County Down. Her paternal grandfather, Wellington Mara, was the long-time co-owner of the Giants, succeeded by her uncle, John Mara. Her maternal grandfather, Tim Rooney, has run Yonkers Raceway in Yonkers, New York since 1972. New York Giants founder Tim Mara

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooney_Mara

She is a Privileged Brat. Everything Fincher loves. I wonder how much money was pumped into the GWTDT picture, to make her look good.

Getting back to The Super Bowl. Will we see Fincher and Reznor/Ross in the Suite to make her career look good? Got to keep up appearance's.?
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

Crazy7070 wrote:ROONEY IS GO'IN TO THE SUPER BOWL!!

The Rooney family trace their Irish ancestry to County Down. Her paternal grandfather, Wellington Mara, was the long-time co-owner of the Giants, succeeded by her uncle, John Mara. Her maternal grandfather, Tim Rooney, has run Yonkers Raceway in Yonkers, New York since 1972. New York Giants founder Tim Mara

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rooney_Mara

She is a Privileged Brat. Everything Fincher loves. I wonder how much money was pumped into the GWTDT picture, to make her look good.

Getting back to The Super Bowl. Will we see Fincher and Reznor/Ross in the Suite to make her career look good? Got to keep up appearance's.?
"Patricia Rooney Mara (born April 17, 1985)[1] is an American film and television actress. Mara made her acting debut in 2005 and has gone on to star in films including A Nightmare on Elm Street, the remake of the 1984 horror film, and The Social Network. Mara portrayed Lisbeth Salander, the title character in the 2011 version of the film The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, the first of three Sony Pictures films based on Stieg Larsson’s Millennium book series. She received critical acclaim and was nominated for a Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Motion Picture – Drama for the role."

Sounds like Sony signed a contract.
Orionslavegirl1

BTW Trent was NOT nominated for an Oscar!
Best Achievement in Music Written for Motion Pictures, Original Score
Nominees:

The Adventures of Tintin (2011): John Williams

The Artist (2011): Ludovic Bource

Hugo (2011/II): Howard Shore

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy (2011): Alberto Iglesias

War Horse (2011): John Williams
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

[
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.