NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

jodi
Recording Debut Album

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by jodi »

Wait a fucking minute; look at this:

http://audioinkradio.com/2012/01/nine-i ... dependent/

“… Where I’m at right now is realizing that it’s a tough road, and I think that we are in-between business models,” Reznor told TuneCore. “It felt clear to me that labels didn’t know what they were doing back then [when NIN left a major label in the late-2000s]. But I’ll say, on the other hand: doing everything yourself?"

“When we went independent, we went independent-independent. We didn’t go, ‘Let’s go with an indie label,’ which has the same business model… And you realize the shortcomings of that– that you’re only as loud as people that want to listen to you. It is helpful to have people supporting what you do, and getting the word out… I don’t know what the cool record shop is in Prague. And therefore my record isn’t in that store in Prague because I didn’t know about it. I care about Prague, but I don’t care enough to go to Prague to ask somebody what record shop, and then strike a deal with, you know what I mean. It’s beyond the scope of what I want to personally do.”

Hhhmmm......I remember snarky/shitty tweets the whole time he did his final NIN tour in Europe. Interesting that it is beyond the scope of what he personally wants to do to learn their music buying habits, when he can benefit from it. Meanwhile he spends time trolling his critics online or turning over their personal pre-sale ticket info to his most "ardent fans". On being "in-between business models" =LMAO.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="jodi"]Wait a fucking minute; look at this:

http://audioinkradio.com/2012/01/nine-i ... dependent/

“… Where I’m at right now is realizing that it’s a tough road, and I think that we are in-between business models,” Reznor told TuneCore. “It felt clear to me that labels didn’t know what they were doing back then [when NIN left a major label in the late-2000s]. But I’ll say, on the other hand: doing everything yourself?"

“When we went independent, we went independent-independent. We didn’t go, ‘Let’s go with an indie label,’ which has the same business model… And you realize the shortcomings of that– that you’re only as loud as people that want to listen to you. It is helpful to have people supporting what you do, and getting the word out… I don’t know what the cool record shop is in Prague. And therefore my record isn’t in that store in Prague because I didn’t know about it. I care about Prague, but I don’t care enough to go to Prague to ask somebody what record shop, and then strike a deal with, you know what I mean. It’s beyond the scope of what I want to personally do.”

Hhhmmm......I remember snarky/shitty tweets the whole time he did his final NIN tour in Europe. Interesting that it is beyond the scope of what he personally wants to do to learn their music buying habits, when he can benefit from it. Meanwhile he spends time trolling his critics online or turning over their personal pre-sale ticket info to his most "ardent fans". On being "in-between business models" =LMAO.[/quote]

The labels "didn't know what they were doing". Ahahahahahahahahahaha

It's so sad that the spin he puts on this crap is by far the most entertaining product he has to offer these days.

I bet I could come up with eight million reasons why they "didn't know what they were doing". Maybe eight & a half.

After all, you can't smell your own shit on your knees.

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

Trent Reznor To Write New Nine Inch Nails Material in 2012

http://www.billboard.com/news/trent-rez ... 7562.story

Um yea....thoughts other than "WAAAA I DIDNT GET NOMINATED IMMA WRITE SOME NIN"
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote:Trent Reznor To Write New Nine Inch Nails Material in 2012
All his music sounds the same, so who cares what name he puts on it? What a has-been!
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:shock:
Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orionslavegirl1

Maybe its the "Its Alive" baby like the first one?
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:oops:
Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

Very lengthy in depth interview with Reznor. So many things about it angered me.
http://blog.tunecore.com/2012/01/trent- ... rview.html

"So, between putting out Saul Williams’ record and experimenting with the pay-what-you-want kind of model, which led to pretty eye opening and kind of sad results, in my opinion, to rethinking how one makes money. "

**Dude you really had no idea that wasn't going to work? Really? I don't know....I think I would have tried it on myself before using a new struggling artist.

"To many people’s surprise, not all artists are rich. Everyone that puts out a record isn’t driving a Bentley and living a Cribs lifestyle, in fact that is far more mythology than it is fact. And artists are good people to have around, making stuff that can embellish people’s lives. It would be nice to try to establish a new paradigm where there’s a sustainable lifestyle."

**True most artists live hand to mouth......but not Trent Reznor.

"It felt to me like a lot of people at labels hadn’t done that research, or were still trying to figure out how instant messaging worked, not realizing “Hey, the reason nobody’s buying the plastic crap anymore is they’re listening to it through different channels.” You know?"

**Yet you sold a $300 vinyl record package and told your fans to STFU when they complained you were forcing those who only wanted the Hi Res 24/96 digital to also pay for the vinyl.

Oh and there's this epic comment:

Kevin Williams
TR is a smart, honest guy.
7hours ago
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:oops:
Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

It's a wizard name.

He's going to have to work to fit into the name his parents gave him.

Unless she has a favorite uncle Balthazar back on the island, it's really bizarre...like naming a kid Nebuchadnezzar. They were powerful men, but it's such an anachronism.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:?:
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

enchantment wrote:Balthazar Venn Reznor ?
Just like Angelina Jolie and her "X" fascination. Pax, Knox, etc. Queef and the "Z"
I didn't notice that till you pointed it out. I wonder why two people who aren't into religion are choosing super Biblical names? Balthazar was one of the three wise men. The Venn thing fascinated me made me think of Venn diagrams. I Googled Venn name and got:
VENN
Boy name - Old English. Means from the marsh or fen. Venn is also Norwegian meaning friend.

Ok, so while working on the GWTDT sound track they probably heard it in Sweden. Poor kid.
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

Shame on you, Enchantment. Posting pics of wizards and demons named Balthazar. Tsk tsk. I think I found the real inspiration for the name.......

and it's not this guy

it's this place http://www.balthazarny.com/ (Mommy likes her pastries.)
LeeLoo
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LeeLoo »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Balthazar Venn Reznor ? Really? Poor, poor child.
Enchantment, I think a Trent'sTits Tumblr would be pretty lulzy. How are you at photo shopping?
I was looking at that domain name you posted
http://whois.domaintools.com/balthazar-venn-reznor.org
Domain ID:D164264152-LROR
Domain Name:BALTHAZAR-VENN-REZNOR.ORG
Created On:31-Dec-2011 23:54:12 UTC
Last Updated On:31-Dec-2011 23:55:20 UTC

Expiration Date:31-Dec-2016 23:54:12 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Network Solutions LLC (R63-LROR)
Registrant ID:45955735-NSIV
Registrant Name:Lazarus Reznor
Registrant Street1:ATTN insert domain name here
Registrant Street2:care of Network Solutions
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Drums
Registrant State/Province:PA
Registrant Postal Code:18222
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.5707088780

Who the fuck runs home from the hospital after the birth of their child and starts buying up domain names? WTF. Oh for crying out loud I just found this:
http://wsdata.com/en/2012-01-01/domains ... g-300.html
He has 6 domains all with variations of the kids name. Paranoid much?
amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

LeeLoo wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Balthazar Venn Reznor ? Really? Poor, poor child.
Enchantment, I think a Trent'sTits Tumblr would be pretty lulzy. How are you at photo shopping?
I was looking at that domain name you posted
http://whois.domaintools.com/balthazar-venn-reznor.org
Domain ID:D164264152-LROR
Domain Name:BALTHAZAR-VENN-REZNOR.ORG
Created On:31-Dec-2011 23:54:12 UTC
Last Updated On:31-Dec-2011 23:55:20 UTC

Expiration Date:31-Dec-2016 23:54:12 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Network Solutions LLC (R63-LROR)
Registrant ID:45955735-NSIV
Registrant Name:Lazarus Reznor
Registrant Street1:ATTN insert domain name here
Registrant Street2:care of Network Solutions
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Drums
Registrant State/Province:PA
Registrant Postal Code:18222
Registrant Country:US
Registrant Phone:+1.5707088780

Who the fuck runs home from the hospital after the birth of their child and starts buying up domain names? WTF. Oh for crying out loud I just found this:
http://wsdata.com/en/2012-01-01/domains ... g-300.html
He has 6 domains all with variations of the kids name. Paranoid much?
Nope. Just paranoid enough.

NINtards are certifiably fuckin' ratshit.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:o
Orionslavegirl1

Maybe Trent likes Charmed?

And all I can think of is venn diagram....so they intertwined or some thing?

I think he named the first one..after a cop term.

I think she named the second one after a bakery or a wb show and a pretentious middle name..guess what, no church will baptize a child name balthazar.

And what will he nickname his kids? Venn and echo?

Come on now.
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

[quote="enchantment"]Balthazar Venn Reznor ? [/quote]

And here I thought those two couldn't get anymore pretentious.
Basic
Music Fan

Post by Basic »

I didn't know Mariqueen was pregnant or even had another baby. Gosh.... I missed alot :shock:.
Basic
Music Fan

Post by Basic »

Balthazar!!!
Please tell me its a joke right? Isn't that the name of the villian in Super Mario World? :?
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

Basic wrote:Balthazar!!!
Please tell me its a joke right? Isn't that the name of the villian in Super Mario World? :?
Super Mario
by Hugo Balthazar Designer
http://piq.codeus.net/picture/5766/super_mario

Oh shi......you might be right. If SWAT code was his inspiration for Lazarus Echo (is this term used in a specific video game?) then Super Mario might have contributed to the name Balthazar. I was wondering why Reznor was choosing Biblical names when based on some of his song lyrics he has some major issues with Christianity. (Unless he found God...OK just kidding.)
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:?:
Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

enchantment wrote:as a gamer nerd, that wouldn't be so bad. robin williams named his daughter zelda. balthazar is
still an ugly name.
however, i think they named it after the cheesy WB shows. charmed, buffy- they are as generic as Queefs "gothgirl" persona now. lol

Jodi has a point too- all that nasty food she twats about. looks like Balthazar is a restaurant in NYC. I don't know if they specialize in rice with crushed chips, sprinkled cupcakes, ya know ghetto mama's food choices. (did anyone see the tweet replies she got about the haters comment? so funny- a girl said "whatever you say ghetto mama")

good times...i wish she wouldn't delete them. they are so entertaining.
Really, I was just kidding about the Balthazar Restaurant. I just couldn't understand why when I was Google Image searching for one of the 3 wise men all these pics of specialty pastries kept popping up. Some one I know said they thought it was Mariqueen's idea to name her children that because they are Biblical names. I seriously doubt Trent allows her to have any ideas of her own.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »