NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by enchantment »

:shock:
Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

enchantment wrote:@trentreznor
The first of the next to the last day of recording HTDA! Just wanted to rub it in to haters that we are perfecting the full length album! Release date has been pushed back to 2014 so my green card tranny wife, Mariqueen, can get voice lessons!

WTF is up with the posts? Who cares TR!
enchantment wrote:I wonder if that post to Danny Lohner "wanna go to sushi" was a booty call? LOL
:lol: :lol: :lol:
LeeLoo
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LeeLoo »

jodi wrote: And today we have:
mariqueen reznor ‏ @mariqueen 2m
@dannylohner are you awake? wanna go to sushi? in an hour?
Well now it sort of makes sense:

http://losangeles.grubstreet.com/2012/0 ... mbers.html

Did Sushi Nozawa Bring Trent Reznor Closer to God?
2/29/12 at 11:05 AM

Tonight marks chef Kazunori Nozawa's final session of slicing behind the bar at Sushi Nozawa; the last day before this 66-year-old retires after 47 years in the raw fish game and shutters up his Studio City shop. Not that this has gone unnoticed or anything. The New York Times pens a love letter to the so-called "Sushi Nazi," offering a glimpse into the current two-and-a-half hour wait for a last seat before Nozawa becomes a location of the chef's chain, Sugarfish. The paper also gets Nozawa to discuss his dictatorial moniker ("For those people who don't have great manners and etiquette, I am the sushi Nazi," he confirms) and admit that he secretly holds certain cuts of fish for certain regulars. And speaking of his stable clientele, what does Nine Inch Nails have to do with Nozawa?

While Nozawa may have booted Charlize Theron from the restaurant when she couldn't shut her pie-hole, the supposedly "celebrity-blind" chef sure has a lot of celebrity admirers. In a press release from Jannis Swerman & Company regarding Nozawa's closure, the company features a short list of stars offering eulogies, from actor Jason Biggs, who claims to have eaten eight meals there in one week, to comedian Ray Romano, who had his first L.A. sushi here and has come once a week for nine years.

But our favorite gushing quote of devotion comes from Nine Inch Nails frontman and The Social Network composer, Trent Reznor, who offers, "Sushi Nozawa is quite simply my very favorite place in the world to eat. Chef Nozawa is truly a great artist and has lifted the spirits of many an evening with the simplicity and perfection of what he serves. I will miss seeing Nozawa-san behind the bar."

Someone please tell us this means a sushi-themed musical meditation on love and loss is next up Reznor's sleeves. After all, Dead Sushi could surely benefit from a better soundtrack.

Nozawa, for his part, is marching on with grand plans for Sugarfish and is even planning a pop-up test kitchen of sorts on March 14th at The Santa Monica Farmers Market. Take a look at the menu here, if your eyes are still dry.

Or not...
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

The first of the next to the last day of recording HTDA! Just wanted to rub it in to haters that we are perfecting the full length album! Release date has been pushed back to 2014 so my green card tranny wife, Mariqueen, can get voice lessons!
Except for the green card comment, that made sense. Has Trent turned a corner? :lol: Just three months ago, he was singing a different tune (http://loudwire.com/trent-reznor-how-to ... -imminent/).
enchantment wrote:What a pretentious quote by Twent. Douchebag!
Nozawa-san. :roll:
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Lydia
Playing Frat Parties

Post by Lydia »

...yet for some reason these hos with kids have time to lurk Metal Sludge. :roll:
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

Seriously, I would tolerate Mariqueen if she stayed true to form----"Yeah I'm a trophy wife, but I take care of the kids between pedicures and don't bother with with the fans or ex-fans."

But TR trying to push HTDA down our collective throats plus the trolling by Mariqueen-(OK Trent has always trolled and been a douche bag) = THAT IS TOO MUCH!

Although I admit Q and friends annoy me, I still me believe Trent needs some hard core SMACK-DOWN.

PS: Q's tweets make me :lol:
mariqueen reznor ‏ @mariqueen 2:24 AM - 4 Mar 12 via Twitter for iPhone
@elsergio east 1999 eternal <3333333

hustle roses ‏ @hustleroses · Details
SOMEEEEBAAAHDY LEFT THE GAAAATE OHHHHHPEN

mariqueen reznor ‏ @mariqueen 5m
@hustleroses NOOOOOOO
In reply to hustle roses

(We are being watched kiddies!)
Whatever, honey-delete all tweets tomorrow!
Crazy7070
Wannabe Rocker

Post by Crazy7070 »

WTF is up with the posts? Who cares TR!
Enchantment you forgot this Blast from the Past !
http://www.dlisted.com/node/34411

He forgot to mention the Alien he "married" with the HUGE Eyebrows.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

mariqueen reznor @mariqueen 22h
please watch this vimeo.com/m/37119711 #KONY2012

The actual link so you don't have to click on her links. Actually I would advise not to click on her links-I noticed some irregularities with them.
http://vimeo.com/37119711
It's a video about Joseph Kony. Joseph Kony is the head of Lord's Resistance Army (LRA) in Uganda. The group is engaged in a violent campaign to establish theocratic government based on the Ten Commandments throughout Uganda. He is known for kidnapping children and either forcing them them to become soldiers or become sex slaves. He deserves a special place in Hell.

Then she posts:
mariqueen reznor @mariqueen 21h
@djtroublemaker @kingfantastic ow.ly/9vHEd
The actual link so you don't have to click on her links.
http://blogs.laweekly.com/informer/2012 ... se_one.php
Venice Rapper 'Killer Reese One' Says Facebook Posts, Tweets, Lyrics Used Against Him in Court is the headline.
Ummm okay, that sucks and might be a free speech infringement.

Next she tweets Genstar:
mariqueen reznor @mariqueen 20h
@genstarchild i hollered but im feeding the baby and had to do it with my left hand. even i can't figure out what i just drew. #picasso
In reply to Genevieve McCaw

Finally she posts this:
mariqueen reznor @mariqueen 15h
another perspective - visiblechildren.tumblr.com

http://visiblechildren.tumblr.com/
This link is totally worth the click and read. Totally.
"Invisible Children has been condemned time and time again. As a registered not-for-profit, its finances are public. Last year, the organization spent $8,676,614. Only 32% went to direct services (page 6), with much of the rest going to staff salaries, travel and transport, and film production. This is far from ideal for an issue which arguably needs action and aid, not awareness, and Charity Navigator rates their accountability 2/4 stars because they lack an external audit committee. But it goes way deeper than that."

I don't even know where to begin with these recent posts. But thanks Mariqueen for getting the convo going again.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

I saw there was a HTDASUCKS on twitter but apparently it was suspended.

i also did a Tumblr search (because i'm still waiting for the BBB video)

And member Concept Bug did these pictures

I love how people are obsessed with her now too. Probably fueling her ego

but they are pretty good
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

[
Last edited by enchantment on Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

Orionslavegirl1 wrote: And member Concept Bug did these pictures

I love how people are obsessed with her now too. Probably fueling her ego

but they are pretty good
Why the fuck does Q have atoms tattooed on her chest and Trent has planet Earth tattooed below his ear? Also is that a tye fighter in the very bottom of that sketch?

Nope it is a trapazoid; but why?
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

What the kwel kids are wearing?

mariqueen reznor‏@mariqueen

the lovely @kimmiekyees cast some of her magic on my nails. http://twitter.com/mariqueen/status/187 ... 92/photo/1
EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

Y'know, I'm not one of the girls who hate Mariqueen (better her than me). But seriously. She has the worst looking nails I've ever seen. They look like those old Lee Press On nails. Beverly Hills is full of quality manicurists. She needs to go see one & lose the fakes. I could understand this while she was just another LA party girl since the funds would have been limited & she probably couldn't afford anything better than a $16.95 manicure. But there is just no excuse for this now.
RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Mariqueef has some of the ugliest and most tacky nails ever. It looks like she got her nails painted and then went to Michael's Arts and Crafts store and glued some fake jewels on. Mariqueef is so stupid, she probably thought that those jewels were expensive and valuable. And how is she to change the baby's diapers and touch the baby's butts with those claws? That's right, she probably just hired some maids to do it for her.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

RichardL
Recording Your Demo

Post by RichardL »

Ha, nine inches of ugly nails. Yes, they do look like stick on earrings. Ever wear those magnetic earrings? They remind me of those, or those cheap jewels people used to sew on their jeans.