NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

Crystal_sphere
Learning KISS Riffs

Re: NIN Got Some Crazy Bitches, Part Trois

Post by Crystal_sphere »

[quote="enchantment"]Trent Reznor stopped touring because it became like performing "a poorly written play" every night.

"It starts to feel like you're performing a play every night. It's kind of a poorly written play that you've written and cast yourself in and you can't get out of it."
quote]

Ha, ha. That speaks of his entire fake persona and career. He trapped himself in a corner with his lies and couldn't keep up the facade.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

:shock:
Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orionslavegirl1
Playing Shitty Clubs in a Van

Post by Orionslavegirl1 »

The only reason why it was poorly written was because you wrote it and the same cast of players and the same assholes in the audience.

If you would have changed the songs(perhaps to ones you can't sing) and dont allow Riot and friends to clot the front row maybe you would feel differently.

LITS was a great tour. NIN/JA was fucking annoying and Wave Goodbye was pointless
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Orionslavegirl1

enchantment wrote:
Orionslavegirl1 wrote:The only reason why it was poorly written was because you wrote it and the same cast of players and the same assholes in the audience.

If you would have changed the songs(perhaps to ones you can't sing) and dont allow Riot and friends to clot the front row maybe you would feel differently.

LITS was a great tour. NIN/JA was fucking annoying and Wave Goodbye was pointless
I don't even know what tour I went to see him on. It was in Sept. 08. I loved it. Too bad his antics months after that ticked me off enough to say I'm no longer a fan. I usually don't care about a musician's personal life. When Trent started spewing shat though, he made it personal.
Thats LITS. It was awesome. I don't get why all of a sudden why he needs to share every detail of his life. I still like NIN and its music but everything else is shit
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Orionslavegirl1

She looks stoned

typical
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

what's with those fish lips she sports all the time ....pout, baby pout !

i don't know what it really is but whenever i see this woman i want to try to cut myself along the veins
LeeLoo
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by LeeLoo »

The web site name domain thing got me wondering this early am so I went on a search and found:

https://twitter.com/#!/BalthazarReznor
https://twitter.com/#!/BalthazarVenn

https://twitter.com/#!/LazarusEcho
https://twitter.com/#!/Lazarus_Echo
https://twitter.com/#!/LazarusReznor
https://twitter.com/#!/laz_rez
https://twitter.com/#!/Lazarus_Reznor

I'm guessing like the domain name thing this is an effort to keep loonies from impersonating his kids. I'm not going to search Face Book or Spotify or Google+ (I don't know how and don't feel like learning). Isn't there a better way to protect your child's name than creating multiple accounts? Do other celebrities have to do this? Serious questions.

I don't know how to photo shop either, Enchantment.
Cutting is bad, mmkay, Apple?
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

I have a Google+ account I rarely use and yes there is a Balthazar Reznor account there with no posts. https://plus.google.com/108667092400118819203/posts

There is a Lazarus Reznor too: https://plus.google.com/s/Lazarus%20Reznor
Interestingly there is a lazarus echo (all lower case) that looks to be owned by a Lazarus MacIntosh who doesn't appear to be a NIN fan at all. Thrash metal seems to be this person's interest.
All this is really weird. And it must have been really time consuming creating all these accounts on various social media.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

More lulz:
http://news.qthemusic.com/2012/01/trent ... _bloc.html
*Speaking in the Q Interview in our brand new issue - Q308 out now - about his life, his soundtrack work on The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo, his demons and more, Reznor singles out the 1991 shows with Axl Rose and co as a nadir.
"It was only a couple of show and they were some of the worst performances we [Nine Inch Nails] ever had in front of the most hostile, moronic audiences I've ever experienced," he recalled.
"They were there to rock; what they didn't want was some homo-looking dudes playing noisy synths and they made that very clear to us.
"Our first show was in Mannheim, Germay. There were thousands of people standing there going [raises middle finger] and there were bits of sausage on the stage. I've tried to block it out."
:lol: :lol: :lol:
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

enchantment wrote:
So that is his issue with the Europeans. I will agree about the homo looking dudes comment. Image
Ba ha.

So...they were there 'to rock' at a Guns and Roses concert?

Pfft. Wrong venue then.

Anyway, how is that:

any less ghey than this:

Nothing makes my fuckparts quiver more than a ginger freeballin' in fuschia pleathers. :roll:
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

EvilNTent
Recording Your Demo

Post by EvilNTent »

For me, it's all about Duff & Izzy. :)
Orionslavegirl1

i still think Richard Patrick is cute.

But Slash, he can give me crabs anytime
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
jodi
Recording Debut Album

Post by jodi »

enchantment wrote: So that is his issue with the Europeans. I will agree about the homo looking dudes comment. Image
^^^WHAT is he wearing?!? It looks like blue fleece footie PJs. With opera gloves. No self respecting gay would be caught dead in that get up.
amouthfulofsin220 wrote:Image
Nothing makes my fuckparts quiver more than a ginger freeballin' in fuschia pleathers. :roll:
^^^ THAT made me giggle.
snarky0
Saving Up For a Guitar

Post by snarky0 »

I assume he takes his two kids as a huge investment thinking he will be able to raise them musically or otherwise, push them hard to succeed so that they can pay mommy and daddy's bills. That's why he's so paranoid about their public personas. I don't see any other celebrities registering their kids' names for domains. His kids are his new business models. :?
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

I'm still waiting for 'Restful RezTunes For Baby'. You know, droning synth with mummy whispering about pancakes and cookies; a whole cd designed to keep baby sleeping through the night while mommy tweets and feeds her face and daddy....does whatever a fat napolean daddy does. :?
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
apple_of_soddom
Picking a Band Name

Post by apple_of_soddom »

http://beaniecat.blogspot.com/2012/02/b ... -ivys.html

hope to god, trent doesn'T read this ...
citrinecastle
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by citrinecastle »

apple_of_soddom wrote:http://beaniecat.blogspot.com/2012/02/b ... -ivys.html

hope to god, trent doesn'T read this ...
I betcha there are a few people out there named Blue Ivy already. Those two are assholes. I agree though, looks like something Napolean and Yoko would do. If they'd thought of it first. LOL. They'll probably get pissed off that they DIDN'T think of it first.
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

amouthfulofsin220
Playing Decent Clubs in a Bus

Post by amouthfulofsin220 »

enchantment wrote: words words words words words words words... Singing PJ Harvey.
Come again? Are you referring to Lana or the Q?

P.S. - I can't agree with you about Lana del Rey. When I saw her performance on SNL, I sincerely thought it was a skit. She's a shining example of what's wrong with the music business.
Your voice is the delicate string, the sound of my name on your lips the gentle tug that keeps me grounded...

Pressing Flowers - The Civil Wars
enchantment
Showcasing for A&R Reps

Post by enchantment »

Last edited by enchantment on Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.