-

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

RichHolt
Headlining Clubs

-

Post by RichHolt »

-
Last edited by RichHolt on Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rainbow Bright
Playing Second Stage at SludgeFest

Re: Do the chicks here think these guys are hot? (pics included)

Post by Rainbow Bright »

That outta do it.
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

Nikki Sixx is hot. Every chick thinks so.

However, if you are not hot, but learn to play guitar very well, you will become hot to many women. Trust me. There is even a sick part of me that finds Yngwie Malmsteen sexy. Learning to play well is more important than trying to fit some image. If you have that skill, and you have cultivated it and you love it, it's something that no one can ever take from you. And I know a 14 year old boy is not going to believe this, but that is more important than being seen as hot by some chick.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
RichHolt
Headlining Clubs

Post by RichHolt »

saracapri wrote:Nikki Sixx is hot. Every chick thinks so.

However, if you are not hot, but learn to play guitar very well, you will become hot to many women. Trust me. There is even a sick part of me that finds Yngwie Malmsteen sexy. Learning to play well is more important than trying to fit some image. If you have that skill, and you have cultivated it and you love it, it's something that no one can ever take from you. And I know a 14 year old boy is not going to believe this, but that is more important than being seen as hot by some chick.
[img]Ha i feel blessed myself... cos some people (not my family) in school - some who i get on with and some who i don't rely talk to - saw a pic of Nikki in about 2002 (or wenevr he had short/medium spiky hair, try the site www.nikkisixx.tv to see the pics... in the family section of 'Nikki Pix) and said that i look like a teenage version the way my face is shaped and stuff. now i hav had a few GFs so i don't know, but i guess if i can one day look a bit like Nikki, i will just focus on my guitar playing.
If in your view the skill is just as important, then i will stay happy with the girls i currently get on with/go out with (not at same time tho) and build my talent.
[/img]
SlamminFlowerChild
Music Fan

Post by SlamminFlowerChild »

Nikki Sixx is always going to be hot. No matter what. Always.

Anyway, yeah, talent goes a long way. Pretty hacks are a dime a dozen.