Brandi Brandt drug connection?/Sharise Neil E! THS

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

CrueGirl76
Music Fan

Brandi Brandt drug connection?/Sharise Neil E! THS

Post by CrueGirl76 »

Anyone heard anything about Brandi Brandt being named as being involved in a drug smuggling ring? Interestingly enough, I only heard about it because Donna D'Errico posted a link about it on Facebook...haven't heard much of anything since...

I know a lot of people dislke Brandi but I've always liked her...hope it's not true.

Also....the new E! True Hollywood Stories with Rock Star Ex-Wives...have it saved on my DVR...can't wait to hear what Sharise Neil has to say!
soul sister
Forming a Band

Re: Brandi Brandt drug connection?/Sharise Neil E! THS

Post by soul sister »

CrueGirl76 wrote:Anyone heard anything about Brandi Brandt being named as being involved in a drug smuggling ring? Interestingly enough, I only heard about it because Donna D'Errico posted a link about it on Facebook...haven't heard much of anything since...

I know a lot of people dislke Brandi but I've always liked her...hope it's not true.

Also....the new E! True Hollywood Stories with Rock Star Ex-Wives...have it saved on my DVR...can't wait to hear what Sharise Neil has to say!
Interesting. Any new details on Brandi or Sharise?
cumshot wrote: im a guy with big brass balls
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

I did read something online about that. It was in the national news
CrueGirl76
Music Fan

Post by CrueGirl76 »

All I've heard about Brandi is that she has yet to be charged....and the E! THS with Sharise is actually called Hollywood Ex-Wives....still haven't gotten to it, but looking forward to it.....!
CrueGirl76
Music Fan

Post by CrueGirl76 »

Finally got to see Hollywood Ex-Wives THS.....Sharise Neil looks great! So glad to see she's a happy mom with her own fashion line. Loved the pictures of her and Vince with Tommy and Heather...
Madame Librarian
Pimping Your Demo At Shows

Post by Madame Librarian »

CrueGirl76 wrote: Interestingly enough, I only heard about it because Donna D'Errico posted a link about it on Facebook.
What was the point of that? Is there some "I'm a better Nikki Sixx ex than you" type bs here?
Heaven help us if the library caught on fire!
Eddie_Van_Heineken
Picking a Band Name

Post by Eddie_Van_Heineken »

Madame Librarian wrote:
CrueGirl76 wrote: Interestingly enough, I only heard about it because Donna D'Errico posted a link about it on Facebook.
What was the point of that? Is there some "I'm a better Nikki Sixx ex than you" type bs here?
:lol: My thoughts exactly.
uncle-remus wrote:
Earl Skakel wrote:I love some of the guys on here calling out the Zit Tit lady for being nasty as I'm guessing we've all fucked worse.Shit, I fucked a slob once that was 250 pounds and was an A cup
You really know how to party!!
Rich-Bich
Playing at a Friend's Party

Post by Rich-Bich »

CrueGirl76 wrote:Finally got to see Hollywood Ex-Wives THS.....Sharise Neil looks great! So glad to see she's a happy mom with her own fashion line. Loved the pictures of her and Vince with Tommy and Heather...
Oh, the good ol' days!
HMJ wrote: "We don't judge, we sludge"