Has anyone here been with Richie Sambora?

The most feared Groupie Board on the internet!

Moderator: Metal Sludge

panteraman319
Headlining a Theater Tour

Re: Has anyone here been with Richie Sambora?

Post by panteraman319 »

heather locklear and denise richards
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

Kellyporter89 wrote:lol thanks! Next time I see Heather I will be sure to ask her how her ex-husband was in bed :wink: after I make out with her of course lol

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D :D :D
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Kellyporter89 wrote:lol thanks! Next time I see Heather I will be sure to ask her how her ex-husband was in bed :wink: after I make out with her of course lol
Now YOU sound FUN!!!
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

I was with him a for a couple weeks during Slippery. While it (the sex) was fun and all...less than stellar comes to mind. He was more entertaining during the all night poker game we had been playing that night. We hung out a few times and he was an absolute gentleman and very attentive to me and I did have fun being around him.
In my opinion...and I haven't been with him since he was married to her...Heather may have made him better in bed and taught him a few things!
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

SinCityQuennie wrote:I was with him a for a couple weeks during Slippery. While it (the sex) was fun and all...less than stellar comes to mind. He was more entertaining during the all night poker game we had been playing that night. We hung out a few times and he was an absolute gentleman and very attentive to me and I did have fun being around him.
In my opinion...and I haven't been with him since he was married to her...Heather may have made him better in bed and taught him a few things!

You think? I've always gotten the impression Heather wouldn't know how to find her own G-Spot let alone help navigate her partner.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

Tommy2Tone84 wrote:
SinCityQuennie wrote:I was with him a for a couple weeks during Slippery. While it (the sex) was fun and all...less than stellar comes to mind. He was more entertaining during the all night poker game we had been playing that night. We hung out a few times and he was an absolute gentleman and very attentive to me and I did have fun being around him.

You think? I've always gotten the impression Heather wouldn't know how to find her own G-Spot let alone help navigate her partner.
LOL! :lol: :lol:
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="Tommy2Tone84"][quote="SinCityQuennie"]I was with him a for a couple weeks during Slippery. While it (the sex) was fun and all...less than stellar comes to mind. He was more entertaining during the all night poker game we had been playing that night. We hung out a few times and he was an absolute gentleman and very attentive to me and I did have fun being around him.
In my opinion...and I haven't been with him since he was married to her...Heather may have made him better in bed and taught him a few things![/quote]

You think? I've always gotten the impression Heather wouldn't know how to find her own G-Spot let alone help navigate her partner.[/quote]

Well, I just figured that since she was with Tommy Lee, he might have taught her a thing or two! :wink:
this party's too wild for me, baby...as soon as I find my panties, I'm outta here!
Sugar Magnolia
Jamming in Parent's Basement

Post by Sugar Magnolia »

Kellyporter89 wrote:
I just hope he doesn't have a problem hooking up with a girl young enough to be his daughter!! :shock: lol
:shock:
I doubt he would! :lol:
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

SinCityQuennie wrote:
Tommy2Tone84 wrote:

Well, I just figured that since she was with Tommy Lee, he might have taught her a thing or two! :wink:
The wife tells me that Cher said her was well hung. Heather had just been with Tommy so I doubt she'd go smaller.
Queenie? Is he hung?
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

He is well endowed and has girth to boot, always a plus!... :mrgreen: But still not the biggest I have had!
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

SinCityQuennie wrote:He is well endowed and has girth to boot, always a plus!... :mrgreen: But still not the biggest I have had!

:shock:
RattDickSuckNut
Headlining Clubs

Post by RattDickSuckNut »

Why don't we just ask TheSexx?
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

SinCityQuennie wrote:He is well endowed and has girth to boot, always a plus!... :mrgreen: But still not the biggest I have had!
Lol. Now you've gone and done it- WHO is the biggest you've had then? I'm curious as a guy who is the biggest and who is the smallest.
Cock seems to be a neglected subject around here, lol :lol:
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="DimeBagRIP"][quote="SinCityQuennie"]He is well endowed and has girth to boot, always a plus!... :mrgreen: But still not the biggest I have had![/quote]

Lol. Now you've gone and done it- WHO is the biggest you've had then? I'm curious as a guy who is the biggest and who is the smallest.
Cock seems to be a neglected subject around here, lol :lol:[/quote]

Well, we should not neglect then, should we!
I posted this on another thread...but not sure which one.
Eric Carr :shock: was the biggest And I was only 16!!! I almost passed out at the sight of it! Robert Plant a VERY close second and Glenn Tipton in a tie with him. The smallest was Vinnie Paul...but he is not tiny by any means...just average. I think I have a big cock radar. The smallest I have SEEN...but didn't touch because I was too busy laughing...was described as an acorn in a cotton patch! :lol:
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

SinCityQuennie wrote:
DimeBagRIP wrote:

Eric Carr :shock: was the biggest And I was only 16!!! I almost passed out at the sight of it! Robert Plant a VERY close second and Glenn Tipton in a tie with him. The smallest was Vinnie Paul...but he is not tiny by any means...just average. I think I have a big cock radar. The smallest I have SEEN...but didn't touch because I was too busy laughing...was described as an acorn in a cotton patch! :lol:
Who who who???? :D
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

SinCityQuennie wrote:
DimeBagRIP wrote:

im sure the dude was happy that you were laughing at his small pecker :D :D :D
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

[quote="panteraman319"][quote="SinCityQuennie"][quote="DimeBagRIP"][quote="SinCityQuennie"]He is well endowed and has girth to boot, always a plus!... :mrgreen: But still not the biggest I have had![/quote]

Cock seems to be a neglected subject around here, lol :lol:[/quote]

Eric Carr :shock: was the biggest And I was only 16!!! I almost passed out at the sight of it! Robert Plant a VERY close second and Glenn Tipton in a tie with him. The smallest was Vinnie Paul...but he is not tiny by any means...just average. I think I have a big cock radar. The smallest I have SEEN...but didn't touch because I was too busy laughing...was described as an acorn in a cotton patch! :lol:[/quote]

im sure the dude was happy that you were laughing at his small pecker :D :D :D[/quot

I am sure it wasn't the first time Gene Simmons had some one giggle at his little guy!
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

YOU are too funny!!!!!!!!!

really ???? Simmons has a nub for a dick.............and after alll that bragging!

i also thought u said u couldnt get your moth around you know who's junk?
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

panteraman319 wrote:YOU are too funny!!!!!!!!!

really ???? Simmons has a nub for a dick.............and after alll that bragging!

Her moth??? LOL!
The rumors about Gene have been around for a long time.
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

DimeBagRIP wrote:
panteraman319 wrote:YOU are too funny!!!!!!!!!

Her moth??? LOL!
The rumors about Gene have been around for a long time.
oops i did it again.......

MOUTH!
Last edited by panteraman319 on Mon Nov 09, 2009 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

LOL!!! Yes...it was tricky getting Eric's monster in my mouth :o oddly enough! It was the girth that got me and yet it only went half way in my mouth as well. But I didn't give up easily and eventually fit it in after pulling out the sides of my mouth with my fingers! I was so worried about the teeth. He called me stretch mouth for month after! When it came time to move his cock from my mouth to another place I about passed out...but good thing I was wide awake to enjoy it that first time with him!

Yea, every one probably knew that about Gene but I just get such a giggle out of the acorn in a cotton patch thing! :lol: The look on his face when that was said to him made me pee my pants!
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

didnt u also have trouble with anselmo
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

Yep...but even Phil couldn't, eh-hem...measure up to Eric! :wink: I actually used the same method on Anselmo as I had taught myself with Eric! I am sure it looked lovey from their angle!
saracapri
Cockblocked by Poison

Post by saracapri »

SinCityQuennie wrote:LOL!!! Yes...it was tricky getting Eric's monster in my mouth :o oddly enough! It was the girth that got me and yet it only went half way in my mouth as well. But I didn't give up easily and eventually fit it in after pulling out the sides of my mouth with my fingers! I was so worried about the teeth. He called me stretch mouth for month after! When it came time to move his cock from my mouth to another place I about passed out...but good thing I was wide awake to enjoy it that first time with him!

Yea, every one probably knew that about Gene but I just get such a giggle out of the acorn in a cotton patch thing! :lol: The look on his face when that was said to him made me pee my pants!
:lol: I love these stories.
GreazyNutz wrote:Dale Jr never calls in to work. Even after his pappy got kilt by Sterling Marlin, he was right back to racin the next week.
DimeBagRIP
Passing Out Band Flyers

Post by DimeBagRIP »

saracapri wrote:
SinCityQuennie wrote:LOL!!! Yes...it was tricky getting Eric's monster in my mouth :o oddly enough! It was the girth that got me and yet it only went half way in my mouth as well. But I didn't give up easily and eventually fit it in after pulling out the sides of my mouth with my fingers! I was so worried about the teeth. He called me stretch mouth for month after! When it came time to move his cock from my mouth to another place I about passed out...but good thing I was wide awake to enjoy it that first time with him!

:lol: I love these stories.
Yea- me too!! This rocks. What this place is supposed to be all about. Now we're rocking!! :D
Tommy2Tone84
Signed to a Major Label Multi-Album Deal

Post by Tommy2Tone84 »

SinCityQuennie wrote:

I'm totally talking out of my ass but from more recent interviews I've seen on Heather she admits she was the "good girl" who wanted to be bad but couldn't so she married a bad boy. I read some of Tommy's book and in it he said Heather was a really cool chick and he was glad he got married to her but said the main reason he strayed was because she was kind of a prude in bed and that she always got really uptight around little kids. Which I could see. Though I think Tommy would have strayed regardless who he got married to.

She certainly knew how to dress the part in her younger years though. She also once said that's why she liked taking on the roles of Amanda and Sammy was because they were so opposite of her in real life and that she wasn't that sexually aggressive in her own life.
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

Interesting T2T! I didn't know that...but I did see her backstage once giving Tommy a blow job in a bathroom stall back in the day...so that is where my assumption came from. Any girl willing to get on her knees for her man in a bathroom couldn't be a prude I would think. Sounds like I was wrong about that though! :lol:
I haven't read Tommy's book so I just thought that was her trying to keep up the good ole American girl image for the public by acting all goody girl or something.
Ah...Heather sucks in bed!! Why does that make me smile a little? :twisted:
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

i hope she gives a better blow job than pamela anderson.......in the video she looked pretty bad at it!

teach them how to do it quennie :wink:
SinCityQuennie
Playing in a Garage

Post by SinCityQuennie »

You know...giving a great blow job has to be a job one loves. And you can tell the difference between some one wanting to please the man, trying to be dirtier than they really are, just learning or doing it because they have to. But one can always tell when a girl loves to put that dick in her mouth and gobble it down like the last supper...now that is blow job love. You can't teach that...either you are born with it or you just aren't. :lol:
panteraman319

Post by panteraman319 »

SinCityQuennie wrote:You know...giving a great blow job has to be a job one loves. And you can tell the difference between some one wanting to please the man, trying to be dirtier than they really are, just learning or doing it because they have to. But one can always tell when a girl loves to put that dick in her mouth and gobble it down like the last supper...now that is blow job love. You can't teach that...either you are born with it or you just aren't. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: